Tracker Dogs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Tracker Dogs (new batch!)

Postby Neo_foxx » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:40 pm

I want to claim a Tracker Dog!
Username: Neo_Foxx
Tracker ID: #090
Haiku: the Nile is bleeding
wounded doves fall
wings stained in death
Neo_foxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:38 pm

Username: werepickle
Tracker ID: 086
Tracker Dog's name: Horus
Art entry:
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:46 pm

Username: ItsAsher0
Tracker ID: #86 and 90 // Mostly 90
Tracker Dogs Name: Anubis

I can’t draw on mobile sob

The reason this looks SO bad is because I had to do it on mobile when I normally use my apple pen on iPad otherwise I’m 100% sure it wouldn’t have been this ugly T_T

Supposedly, my image is supposed to show my personal Egyptian prophecy I made for a dare, er- about my two dog sketches I drew a long time ago, Corrin and Arrow. Corrin traveled a long way until he met a special wolf whom (arrow) planned his death for trespassing into the land of Anubis ( meaning: God of the dead ) But instead he found out that Corrin was of great wise knowledge and he was special in some way. So, Arrow trusted Corrin with a yellow necklace that supposedly was going to give him eternal life, luck, and knowledge, ( not true ofc ) and if he was ever buried he would be resurrected into the life of a Egyptian god. Supposedly the necklace would slowly take away power and life support by slowly taking a year off of his lifetime, so instead of Corrin living 15-25 years, he would die at 9-10 years or before the more he used the necklaces power. The power granted him rich gold but never squired eternal life, because it would rather kill the owner. So.. it doesn’t make a lot of sense due to me making the story a long time ago, but I do love egyptian myths :0

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:16 pm

Username: Toxic Nightshade
Tracker ID: 089
Tracker Dog's name: Mosa
Art entry:
Link! Forgot how to code images into the post haha!
Tried my best with a mouse and now I've got a hand cramp 8-)
This drawing is them finding a sort of Atlantis-type situation.

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:02 am

The art so far has been incredible!

Here's a reminder that the contest will end tomorrow (likely around 8pm CS time)
So make sure to finish your art before then!
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:56 pm

👀 I had no idea Trackers were up and running again!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:00 am

There were several absolutely incredible artpieces among this round. The winners were chosen based on creativity & storytelling within the art.

For those that won: you cannot claim the other pieces related to your won Tracker unless you get permission from the artist. So don't use the pieces unless you ask the artist and they give you permission.

Tracker Dog #086 » FleaTea (your animation was really nice!)
A guardian of excavation sites. Despite their fluffy coat this canine can stand the heat just fine and is perfectly capable of holding their own even in a desert environment. They were designed to protect archaeologists and crew in remote places to make sure no artifacts get stolen by malicious parties. They have a knack for instantly sniffing out anyone with bad intentions, and generally newcomers will need to get this Tracker Dog's approval before officially being counted among the crew.

adopt
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/E83chEt.png[/img]

full ref
https://i.imgur.com/Ao492je.png

Tracker Dog #087 » remy! (the angular lineart works so well!)
A bonafied museum curator. This Tracker proudly walks the halls of any history museum in which it is stationed, keeping a keen eye on patrons. They are assigned to a particular collection of artifacts and travel alongside them, though they may find other jobs when the collection is not on display. Their main goal is to keep the collection safe by recording possible threats out of reach of the main cameras, but this intelligent dog can also be found guiding patrons to a particular exhibit they may find noteworthy.
adopt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/021YQRH.png[/img]

full ref
https://i.imgur.com/zNGi0XY.png

Tracker Dog #088 » ceresaerie44 (the style is exceptional!)
This Tracker not only guards archaeologists, they may as well be one themselves. Often assigned to deep underground sites, this Tracker Dog can easily guide their colleagues through hidden passages and tombs due to their echolocation. They take great care in not disturbing old sites and will hold their human partners up to that standard. They are somewhat smaller than their Standard brethren to make their work easier.
adopt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gtAdqNP.png[/img]

full ref
https://i.imgur.com/p5y4dp3.png

Tracker Dog #089 » Toxic Nightshade (the scene you set is incredible!)
This beautiful canine is a master at navigating flooded caverns and chambers that may impede their archaeological crew. They map out these flooded passages so they can guide divers safely through the murky depths. Many artifacts have been recovered with the help of this Tracker Dog and they adore the praise they get for it. They bond strongly with the diving crew and tends to hang out with them afterwards.
adopt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6gVFAIW.png[/img]

full ref
https://i.imgur.com/MQ1CHfh.png

Tracker Dog #090 » Stivkie (good job on working their intro blurb into the art!)
Another museum canine. This Tracker Dog was commissioned by a local museum to be stationed in their Egyptian gallery due to the high number of guests trying to touch displays or get into cordoned off areas. Despite multiple warnings from security many guests kept doing it, and thus this canine was assigned to the job. After only 2 low growls there have not been any more incidents. This Tracker enjoys their cushy job with much delight, though are known to sometimes prank patrons by sitting absolutely still and licking their face when they come to investigate the 'odd dog' statue.
adopt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DL7y5GO.png[/img]

full ref
https://i.imgur.com/NH3jVRM.png

DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs (winners p.50)

Postby FleaTea » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:53 am

Aww tysm!!
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:03 am

By any chance can i get pmed when a batch is gonna be out? because i havent been getting alarms or emails sob

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:30 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:By any chance can i get pmed when a batch is gonna be out? because i havent been getting alarms or emails sob

I don't offer PMs upon batch releases. But I do plan on releasing a batch tonight!
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me