Tracker Dogs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Tracker Dogs

Postby DoctorDraca » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:20 pm

appleschloss wrote:these are rad designs by the way <33 super cool

Thank you so much!
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleaTea » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:00 am

I want to claim a Tracker Dog!
Username: FleaTea
Tracker ID: #005
Haiku:
Barefoot on scorching tar
Thick air curls up in heatwaves
Summer, finally

(It's summer where I live <33 I love these designs so much!!)
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:42 am

Username: MarMar_Awakening
Tracker ID: #001
Haiku: (This is about a dear friend of mine. What a rollercoaster she is)
Feeling pains together,
I bathe in your energy,
to not want closure.

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:50 am

I got home a lot later than expected, but let's find out the results for this batch!
Your poems and haikus were all so fun to read! Thank you!

I will PM you guys the full reference sheet of the Tracker in a moment.

Tracker Dog #001
MarMar_Awakening

Tracker Dog #002
Catdoof

Tracker Dog #003
halfwaytherefore

Tracker Dog #004
Beezhivez

Tracker Dog #005
FleaTea
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tracker Dogs (new batch!)

Postby appleschloss » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:53 am

Username: appleschloss
Tracker ID: 007
Favourite thing:
Not many people take the time to appreciate what happens underground. It's out of sight, out of mind for most, but 7 understands the underground. There's just as much life and intrigue down there as there is on the surface.

They love going down there, where only there soft glow luminates what's normally not touched by light. The soft sounds of dripping, the creatures that learned to live in the blackness, it's almost magical. It could be blazing hot outside and still be almost cold down below.

The real treasures are the formations that come from the sheer age of the caverns. They love to stare at them and watch the water trickle down. They especially love the smell of being underground. On the surface, sometimes the smells can be overwhelming. There's so much going on but down here? The smell of the earth, the minerals, the water around them, it's perfect.

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:31 am

Username: MarMar_Awakening
Tracker ID: #008
Favourite thing: This Tracker Dog has been quite the troublemaker since the day they first started to hear. Of course, pup instincts never really leave an animal’s body… and some likes may accompany them forever. One thing they enjoy doing is chasing bees due to their particular sound, that scratches their brain just fine. Perhaps bees mistake this Dog’s coat color for another of their kind?

As they grew, this Dog found out that some bees sting, some do not. Only negative point is, they have to find out the hard way which bee type is which. They’re all so similar in size buzzing doesn’t give it away! Nowadays, though, this Dog owns a bee colony, their heart and soul, near their home. Honey attracts even more bees— even more fun. What if they turn into a bee as well?

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halfwaytherefore » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:49 am

Username: halfwaytherefore
Tracker ID: 009
Favourite thing:

He could almost see it in a way. He knew everything else about it; soft, comfortable, fragile, and smelling of cotton and fibers. A use of all he knew, or at least could imagine. All he truly knew about it, if he was being honest, was the fact that it was given to him. A gift. From someone. Someone that smelled the exact same, felt the same, and comforted the same. That someone was gone, and all he could do was curl up in his iron enclosure and wrap around it, trying to memorize every sense from it he could.

But oh, how he wished he could see it. He heard about colors, bright, everywhere at once. He once thought that the idea of colors was useless, why see something pretty when he could get the same information by sniffing a mile away? Now he understood. To understand more. To get more. More knowledge, more pieces. More understanding.

He decided his favorite color was red, and that his soft comfort was the same.
"cogito, ergo sum"
HALFWAY THEREFORE
He/They x artshop x th x click me<3
halfwaytherefore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Villainous » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:49 am

Username: Villainous
Tracker ID: 010
Favourite thing: This Tracker is a bonafide sporting dog!

Even when they're not on the job that they were born and bred to do, the last place you'll find them is lazing about on a couch or snoring in a ray of sun. They'd much rather be outdoors and active; romping in an open field, hiking a mountain, or sniffing through all the wonderful scent trails left behind by forest critters, and they've even assisted during a hunting season or two! It seems as if this Tracker Dog is full of boundless, sprightly energy that rarely runs out.

Their favorite place to visit by far, though, is the beach! The feeling of wet sand clumping between their paw pads was strange and icky the first time they experienced it as a young pup, but once they discovered that space where the waves break gently against the shoreline, all of their youthful apprehension vanished in an instant. They love romping through the waves and playing fetch, kicking up sprays of water and sand as they gallop through the open surf, head thrown back in glee and their long tongue hanging from their wide-open jaws.

And though they cannot see the sun, they can feel its warmth on their skin just fine, and there's nothing better than ending a long day of running and playing than a little dip in the water to cool off!

〔 venus | adult | she / her 〕

〔 cyberpunk enthusiast 〕

flightrising | tumblr

〔 seeking wl pets for fr gems & c$ 〕
Villainous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleaTea » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:43 am

Username: FleaTea
Tracker ID: #006
Favourite thing:
Though he usually acts all serious and highly, he's actually a big softie. Every night, when no one's looking, he grabs his owner's oldest plushie from inside their closet and cuddles with it. It reminds him of when he was still a puppy, as he used to play with the little rhino toy (though, back then, it felt pretty big for the little pup). Every time he holds the toy close, he gets a sad nostalgic feeling that reminds him of his days as a pup: Careless, free and so so happy. After he buries his nose in it for a few minutes, he puts the plushie back, ready for a good night's sleep and the next day.
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:11 am

Thank you for all the interest so far! I've added a poll to the first page to gauge the possibility of adding items/accessories to add to your dog.
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me