🎉| Birthday Event Adopt : Angel Food Cake

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 🎉| Birthday Event Adopt : Angel Food Cake

Postby olivionary » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:04 pm

Username + ID: olivionary + 106651 || Kalon Name: Thaniel

✶ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱᴛᴀʀ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ, ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ✶

With a firm breath, the candle was out. The smoke dissipated as a droplet of wax made it's descent towards the frosting, hardening before it could reach it's goal. Thaniel smiled politely as he looked around the small gathering surrounding him.
      "What did you wish for?"
      "Don't be silly, if Than tells us then it won't come true!"
    Thaniel awkwardly laughed, but didn't comment. While he had made a wish, he had no intentions of sharing. He wanted the party to be over. He had somewhere else that he wanted to be tonight.

Time had passed, his friends were cheering on those who were taking part in a video game. He finally decided he was ready to leave. Carefully naivgated over legs, glasses of drink and plates of food, Thaniel successfully exited the room.
      "Hey, Than, where are you going?"
      "Oh," Thaniel paused, "I'm leaving."
      "What?" "Why?" "No, stay!" The chorus rung in his ears.
      "I've got something to do." The protests didn't seem to escalate much beyond the exclamations and pouts. That was besides Harlow, who clambered out of the room after him.
      "I'm coming with you!"
      "Oh, you'll find it boring."
      "Anything is better than this."
    Thaniel and Harlow walked together beneath the darkened sky. They were heading to an empty field, where the light pollution wouldn't affect their view. "Wow..." Harlow murmured as she watched the twinkling stars above. "You wanted to look at the stars instead of celebrate your birthday with friends?" Thaniel was about to defend himself when Harlow continued, "I assume there's something pretty cool happening tonight."
    "There is." Thaniel laid out his jacket for them to sit in the grass. The night was peaceful.
      "So, did you make a wish earlier?"
      "I did."
      "Let me guess, you wished for them to all get food poisoning and for the party to end?"
      "Not exactl--- Look, look there!" Thaniel leant in close to Harlow and pointed up to the sky.
    A shooting star. A comet. A falling star. Alone it flew across the sky, but soon a herd of stars followed behind.

In a hushed voice Harlow spoke, "It looks like you get an extra wish."
    She could feel his smile against her shoulder, "I don't need an extra wish. Look how beautiful it is."
    "Make a wish."

While Thaniel didn't believe in wishes coming true, not in the magical way that Harlow and others had presented it, he did make a wish. He could have wished for peace in the comfort of friends. He could have wished for the courage to say no to plans he wasn't excited for. He could have wished for more moments like this.

He wished for his friends wishes to come true. He wished for Harlow to get what she was seeking.

✶ ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪ ᴍᴀʏ, ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. ✶
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:41 am

Username + ID : mewsters + 159751
Kalon Name: Seraphim
Prompt: An angel without its wings could be considered not an angel at all, even with all of the other traits checking the boxes. Heart of gold? Check. Gentle personality? Check. An alluring, trusting energy? Check. But where’s their wings? Seraphim has always wondered why they were created this way, asking themselves why exactly they’re different. They were created with horns, after all, but they know they’re missing a key element of what makes them a true angel. Maybe their creators forgot? Or maybe they’re destined for something different. Regardless, lovely little Seraphim wishes for their wings so that they too can live up to their own set expectations.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:27 am

Username + ID : knickknacks + 815546
Kalon Name: Renate ; of latin origin, meaning "reborn"
Prompt: [356/500]

It is not only soldiers she sees scars on, now.

Though the war began suddenly, battle erupting harsh and bloody in an instant- but far off from her, enough that all she'd find was the occasional far-flung soldier. They would limp down the lane, leaning on her hedges for support, and stumble to her doorstep in search of the hedge witch.

Rumors said, they told her, that she could heal them. Remove their scars, clear the fog of the battlefield from their lungs and their eyes. Touch them and leave them whole again.

The rumors were exaggerated, as all good tales are, a bit- but she tended to them all the same.

Now, the war has gone on so long that the land itself has begun to bear the scars of it. She has seen field transformed into mud flats, trampled down by marching soldiers and their provisions, littered with remnants of battle. Shallowly dug graves pock the surface of the ground, memorials to the destruction that has passed through. The land, she feels, weeps along with her at the destruction wrought upon it, upon those who dwell within it.

The passage of time had long been unbroken by any calamity such as this. She could not recall how long she had lived undisturbed in her cottage, tending to her gardens and opening her hearth to the occasional passerby. She aches with discomfort at the new noise of far-off cannonfire, of shouts in the night, the groans of the wounded as she does what she can for them.

She wishes to go back to the way things were- to never have to see the imprint of an artillery shell in the ground again.

She wishes that it was not grievously wounded soldiers who appeared on her doorstep- that they had never been harmed in the first place, that she did not have to brace herself, wondering what new horror awaited her best attempts at healing.

There is only so much that even she, with all her skill, can make new.

Knowing it may well be a futile prayer, she wishes nonetheless for peace to come again.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:24 am

user + id: mehrak 999649
kalon name: feiyu
prompt: wip !!
feiyu is a new baker at baked delights. as he gets closer to his coworkers, he wishes for all of them to be this close no matter what happens.
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunnyguts » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:46 am

username + ID : bunnyguts 686791
kalon name: kazimir
prompt:

kazimir had always held a tender place in his heart for his childhood hometown. it was a small, picturesque village nestled amidst rolling hills and lush forests, a place where time seemed to stand still. as he grew older and life took him on different paths, the memories of his hometown became like faded photographs in his mind, cherished but.. distant. if only he could return.

oh, how he wished..

a letter had soon arrived out of the blue, bearing news that stirred something deep within kazimir's soul. an invitation from an old friend from years passed! how exciting, kazi thought. no sooner did he finish reading, he set off.

upon arrival, kazimir's heart swelled with emotion. the quaint houses with their colorful facades and flower-filled gardens seemed frozen in time. it was as if he had stepped into a painting; each brushstroke a cherished memory from his past.

his friend greeted him with a warm embrace, her laughter echoing like a melody from their shared childhood. together they began walking down familiar streets and recounting tales of their adventures. kazimir's eyes fell upon his favorite spot—the little orchard still remained. the sight of the tired old trees filled him with a sense of nostalgia so potent it was almost palpable. they were not as colorful and bright as he remembered; age had got to them which almost made him sad.

sitting beneath the shade of the trees, kazimir and jolie reminisced about their carefree days, lost in a sea of laughter and innocence. the memories came flooding back—the taste of sun-ripe berries and the sound of childlike laughter echoing through the orchard. he flashed her a fond smile.

"thanks," he looked up to the bright blue sky and took in the fresh air. "i missed this."
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.•° ✿ °•.

buns ☆ tired adult ☆
cat mom of 2 & aspiring artist
trade me!! <3

°•. ✿ .•°
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

art: hulahoopLAL
character belongs to me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
bunnyguts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:09 am

Username + ID : Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Name: Orion
Prompt:

I wish, I wish upon a star

A fiery blaze which tainted the sky, its burning glory illuminated in the darkness of the night. A falling star. The hand around mine tightened as the mountain breeze stirred up a flurry of leaves, I looked over, your eyes connecting with mine. Those eyes, brighter than any shooting star in the sky, “Orion you have to close your eyes and make a wish” he spoke, shimmering eyes like the night sky. You then closed them piously as if this starlit wish was a serious endeavor, I looked then with quiet compliance closed my eyes too. ‘I wish, I wish, I…’

‘Bing bong!’, the clock rang out within the dreary study. My eyelashes fluttered, still reminiscent of the dream. I wished…I couldn't remember what I wished for. I gave a sneer standing up until I stood before the velvet curtains of red, I gripped tightly as I watched the stars and moon outside. “Wishing is for children” I said into the empty room, “Only children wish, only children dream, only children hope for the impossible.” I turned my head, my eyes gazing at your portrait. Immortalized, a moment immortalized in a painting, a face untouched by time, untouched by life, untouched.

“Even now you haunt my dreams, a children's wish of grandeur and gold now achieved but you who wished it could only watch through a painting, a wish unreceived,” and I, a man who willingly painted your wish was left, left without his wish. Pitiful, yes, the grandest Duke was a pitiful man who would never receive his wish. I left the study to wander in the garden where you lay moonlit roses on your grave. I stood, the patter of rain falling in my ears, droplets dried down my chin and nose, perhaps it seemed as if I was crying but I truly had no more tears.

I stood like a bending oak tree battered by the wind. I looked up between the mist of rain to see a shooting star, its burning body flying through the sky, a wish, I closed my eyes, I wish, I wish, I… “Orion!”, a loud voice broke me out of my rever, a small hand clasping my face, that face I knew all too well. “I decided on my wish, have you decided on yours?” I looked starstruck, surely this was another dream but this hand, voice, presence, all of it felt so real. I blinked but they were still here, “So what did you wish for”, they grinned through open teeth. I smiled, replying with three short words, “It's a secret”. Even if this was not real, a merely another dream I would take it, hold it closely to my heart. My impossible wish, a wish for another chance.

(466/500)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// no such thing // (angel food cake)

Postby Kyar » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:08 am

// username + id // kyar // 320861 //
// kalon name // hosea //

// prompt //
        // Fine mists kissed his cheeks, beading droplets on flickering lashes. Hosea stood over the fountain, hands tremoring over a wounded, racing heart.

Once in a lifetime. His love was a once in a lifetime. He couldn’t let fear overtake him now.

The fountain, glistening over the small town, stood as a testament to the gods. Once in a lifetime, a pilgrimage to its blessed waters could grant a single wish. The strength of its answer, however, depended entirely on the sacrifice offered.

Having lived in its tantalizing shadow the entirety of its life, he knew one day he would find himself here. Some wish, one of an endless stream of wild visions he’d spent all his childhood dreaming, had culminated to this moment. But each of those wishes had gone—all paled in the aching of a broken heart.

What he wanted—needed—more than life itself, was him. He’d found his only love, and lost it. Over such a foolish thing.

So what to trade?

Love, as with life itself, was a terribly deadly wish. To risk an impure, an inadequate sacrifice, could mean a wish answered so imperfectly that all its intention was lost.

But what else could one give, for a love like this?

Placing his hand over his chest, he took a deep, shuddering breath. He stepped in, and closed his eyes.

I am here.

This was the only way.

I ask for your favor.

Now, or never.

I need him to love me again.

Once in a lifetime.

For this wish, I offer you my heart.

What better thing, than a heart, for a heart? //
Last edited by Kyar on Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ICarinae » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:51 pm

Username + ID: ICarinae +928070
Kalon Name: Azra
Prompt:

| "If the gods would grant me anything in turn... I would forsake it for you." |
Last edited by ICarinae on Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

---------------------------
So if your wings
won't find you heaven/
I will bring it down
like an ancient bygone

Euclid -Sleep Token
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxx

He/They

adult | trans | inactive
(gender neutral)xxxxxxxxx
digital artist/seamstress/learning much more...
with a bit of writing on the side

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICarinae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctuurus » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:46 pm

Username + ID: arctuurus + 428287
Kalon Name: tyche
Prompt: "to the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered"

most wish to be younger, to look younger, to return to the days when they were a kit.

but tyche's wish is to grow old.

to see the kalons he loves grow old as well, for their fur to turn gray and their muzzles to wrinkle. for their eyes to crinkle in the corners with smile lines as they enjoy the green and blue hues of nature that will be forever changing, but also always stay the same.

for kits to look at him with awe as he tells them stories of his childhood, of a time where he too was an energetic kit with a clear mind and somehow everything always took too much time. and how, in the end, there isn't nearly enough of the darned thing we call time.

to watch his future children and grandchildren grow. to see them experience life, overcome challenges, and make countless memories, just as he had.

to see his favorite jewelry tarnish at its joints after years and years of brutal but loving daily wear, or perhaps to see another kalon wear that same jewelry and to show it the same love he once did.

for his horns to roughen and crack along the seams, for his fur and paws to fade into silvery, gentle shades. for his whiskers to crimp and curl at their tips. for his eyes to sparkle with mischief no matter how old he may live to be, and to gaze up at the twinkling night sky with tired, weary eyes and wish on every little star that in his next life...

he will grow old again.
Last edited by arctuurus on Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
art by stanza on th / stan. on cs
deviantart+ th
arctuurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:15 am

Username + ID : deerbroken + 641378
    Kalon Name: Raphael
    Prompt: "So go ahead, give me the schpiel. I can't wish to bring someone back from the dead and all that, right?"

There's a long, uncomfortable pause. The genie before him makes a contemplative face, exhaling softly. "This is different," they say, though they're not particularly happy about it. "You have saved my life, small one. You are entitled to a wish. Only one, but it may be anything. No rules exist in this instance."

Raphael's face goes blank, the young man dumbfounded. No rules? None at all? I could wish for a million more wishes! He cracks a smile, then, but he stops his lips from moving further, his expression becoming thoughtful again. A million wishes would likely have rules attached, wouldn't they? And surely the genie would punish him for being so greedy. "No rules..." He tilts his head, staring at them again. "So I can really ask for anything? What's the catch? Are you going to mess up my life or something? I think that's how it works, isn't it?"

The genie shrugs their shoulders, shaking their head. "No tricks for you, not this time. I owe you a great debt. Without your help, I would cease to exist in this moment. I am eternally grateful to you, and so you have one rule-free wish. You may ask for whatever you like, and I will do what is within my power to grant it to you."

The word catches in his ears: eternal. Forever. "Could I...?" They see the look on the genie's face, the same realization going through their mind. They look worried, but resigned to their fate. This is what Raphael wants, and they both know it. "I want to live forever," he starts, pausing. "I want eternal life."

"It is as you wish," the genie states, snapping their fingers. A puff of smoke replaces where the specter was in the same instance, and Raphael is left alone, staring at the empty landscape before him, feeling no different. He looks at his hands, flexing his fingers a few times. He doesn't feel immortal. But what would it feel like, really? Maybe he'll have to test this...

[365 / 500 words]
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me