🍭 Rafficorns 🍭 - Codedrop on page 4

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🍭 Rafficorns 🍭 - Codedrop on page 4

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Wed May 08, 2024 5:56 am

🍭 RAFFICORNS 🍭

🍭 Toyhou.se Crediting 🍭 Discord 🍭
🍭 Co-Op Archive 🍭 Artist Archive 🍭 Item Archive 🍭
🍭 Adventuring 🍭 Trading 🍭 Shop 🍭
🍭 Breeding & Customs 🍭 Fanclub 🍭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

🍭 Info 🍭 Rules 🍭 Adopt 🍭 Affiliates 🍭

Morty wrote:Hii! Welcome to Rafficorns!
We are still opening up, but feel free to join the discord.
Hoping that these will be around for a while ;o;

Posty posty…

Will have staff applications open on the discord!
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Fri May 17, 2024 7:38 am, edited 16 times in total.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍭 Info 🍭

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Wed May 08, 2024 5:57 am

What are Rafficorns? These silly little buddies are tiny, giraffe/goat/sheep like creatures. No one knows where they came from, but perhaps you can find out?

• Rafficorns have little wings that float above their body! It is unknown whether they need them to fly, as they can basically float on air! But they are quite adorable.
  • Rafficorns have long necks, like a giraffe, and are quite stocky... but that just makes them adorably huggable!
  • Rafficorns are named after giraffes and unicorns, though it has been sighted that not all raffis have one horn. Some have more! Or even none!
  • Rafficorns are weirdly waterproof. I guess it is a good thing they tend to float in the air, otherwise how would we give them baths?
  • They love to hop around like happy little sheep!
  • Did we say sheep? Yes we did, as they grow wool on their bodies that needs to be sheared! But wait... it's made of cotton candy??? Is it even edible??
  • Rafficorns vary in size, but are typically between 1-3 feet tall from the top of their head to their dainty little hooves.
  • Their cottoncandy has various flavors. For example, Monty's is blue raspberry!

What makes a Rafficorn...a rafficorn?
All Rafficorns have little wings that help them to fly! How these wings look can vary greatly!
A lot of rafficorns have a horn on their head, though some have more than one and others have none!

A Standard Raffi can have the options below. Anything that differs from these options is considered a Special Raffi.

ImageImageImage
Head options include: Fluffy, Gentle, and Tapir.
All standards must have one of these options.
A Special Raffi can also have one of these options.
Changes to these options result in a Special Raffi.

ImageImageImageImage
Tail options include: Poff, Poof, Long, and Fishy.
All standards must have one of these options.
A Special Raffi can also have one of these options.

ImageImage
Necessary options include: Wings and Wool.
All standards must have both of these.
A Special Raffi can also have these options.

ImageImage
Optional extras include: Belly lines and Hair.
These are optional to all standards and specials.
New optional edits will result in a Special Raffi.

Standard - Use the base lines with no edits to tails, hair/wool, body, faces, or wings.
Special - Any Raffi that has lineart changes, especially big ones!

🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭

🍭 Staff 🍭

Artwork-Is-Key
Owner & Artist

name
    type
    ghostlad
    Mod
    estella.
    Mod & Artist

If you'd like to become a member of the staff for Rafficorns,
applications are available on the Rafficorn Discord!
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Fri May 17, 2024 9:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍭 Rules 🍭

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Wed May 08, 2024 5:58 am

General Species Rules

• All CS Rules apply.
  • Do not claim any Rafficorns or art that do not belong to you.
  • Your account must be at least 2 months old to participate in Rafficorns.
  • Do not use alt accounts or your friends to gain extra free Rafficorns or items/currencies.
  • Please don't collect Rafficorns as trade fodder. Trade fodder means to collect them without the intention to try to connect but instead to try to trade for something "better". We all understand you me fall out of connection or may not connect as well as you'd hoped, and that is okay, but don't intentionally grab a Rafficorn you do not like in order to trade it.
  • Rafficorns can not be sold for real life currency unless they were originally bought with real life currency. All Raffis bought will have a symbol to indicate this.
  • Rafficorns can be obtained for free, through trade, with c$, or with USD. USD purchases must be discussed off-site, within the discord or toyhou.se.
  • Only Custom/OC based Raffi can be made into other UMAs and still be considered a Rafficorn. For example, if you'd like your OC to be made into a Rafficorn and other UMAs, that is fine. If you want a Custom Raffi to be made into another UMA (to have multiple versions of the Custom), this is also okay. However, recolors, freebies, raffles, and other litter based ones must get permission from Raffi Owner and the original artist. Must abide by the other UMA rules.
  • You are required to have a co-op archive for your rafficorns. It is also okay to have your toyhou.se count as an archive but it must be linked in your Co-Op post. Keep these up to date as best you can (though we know you all have lived outside this UMA!)
  • You can not trace over or edit the Rafficorn base or any pre-existing Raffis including your own.
  • No Rafficorn can be direct copies of pre-existing characters from media. Personal OCs are fine as customs.
  • Please be kind to all staff and fellow members. This includes kind words, no begging or guilt tripping, and no random DMs about trading Raffis if they never advertised their intent to trade.
  • When uploading your Rafficorns to toyhou.se, please credit them to the Toyhou.se account.

• You can obtain Rafficorns through litter adopts, shop litters, customs/breedings, and possible events here on CS. On discord you can obtain them through raffles, games, events, customs/breedings, and giveaways.

• If a user is banned, any free Rafficorns will be revoked and returned to the artist to re-adopt/keep. USD/C$/Custom Rafficorns will be voided and can only be gifted to a member in the community or returned to the owner/artist to be unvoided.

Specific Species Rules - You're Here
Adoption Rules
Trading Rules
Other Rules?
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Fri May 17, 2024 7:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍭 Adoptions 🍭

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Wed May 08, 2024 5:59 am

ADOPTIONS
🍭 Litter and Artist Archive 🍭

RULES

• Rafficorns from the Adoption center are either Raffled or First Come, First Serve. This is determined by the artist and will be listed in "Artist Note".
  • For raffles, you may enter for as many Raffis as you want, but can only win one.
  • For FCFS, you may only enter for one Raffi. Once you've successfully entered for a Raffi, you may only switch to another, unclaimed Raffi once.
  • You may only adopt once per litter unless otherwise specified. Re-released litters count as a new herd unless otherwise specified.
  • Fill out the forms completely and correctly. You won't be informed if you made a mistake and will be skipped.
  • Do not guilt trip if you do not get the Raffi you wanted or miss out.
  • Do not add a Raffi to your Co-Op Archive until the code-post has been released.
  • Do not edit your forms after posting. If there is something that needs fixed or you are swapping to a new claim, please quote your original post.

Reserved Raffis or Raffis with names by them can not be claimed.

🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭

None Right Now!

Past Litters Codedrops wrote:Hearthawk Tapirs by Artwork-Is-Key

Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Fri May 17, 2024 9:14 am, edited 7 times in total.

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍭 Rafficorns 🍭 - Not yet Open! ;o;

res

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 am

res

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Wed May 08, 2024 6:01 am

res

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates go here whee

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me