Bring them Back?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Bring them Back?

Postby Icesky » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:53 am

Well, since we got the new layout, some of the older Cats, Butterfly Wolves, and 2nd Gens are no longer avaliable. I am suggesting we make them avaliable again.
I think the Cats atleast should be brought back, because a lot of people want all the warriors, right?
And I would think it nice to bring back the Butterfly Wolves and 2nd Gens just to have a common pet, also adding on more of a collection for newbies :3
I just liked having them there, and I know a lot of users would dissagree with the 2nd Gens and ButterflyW.'s but I found them nice, so, if possible, I think they should be put back. I heard they were coming back, but just making sure ;3
Thanks,
Icesky.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bring them Back?

Postby Princess Luna » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 am

Perhaps not for the 2nd-gens and BW's.

But I want the warriors back. I didn't think they were ever meant to be an exact 'adoptable', more like fanart.

Since there are so many warriors fans on here, I think it's kinda unfair that they should be gone permanently, I understand taking them down and making adopting them correct again, like so you can choose how many to adopt and what not.
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xaviar » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:43 pm

But what about the people who hoard the 2nd-Gens. I reall liked the 2nd-Gens and it would be good for the newbies so they don't have to spend every time they're on here just to get them. I love the Second-Gens. =3 :3

ImageImageImageImageImage

ϟKRll|ƩX
Xaviar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Well, I can't see why the 2nd gens should be good for newbies. Because then they adopt to the limit of them and then they offer us not newbies 2nd gens for all our rares and older pets. And then we yell at them and rant about them. How can that be good? Then it's better they search for them and get them very cheap.

But on the other hand. I'm getting really sick of people calling Tess horses, retired 2nd gens, retired butterfly wolves and retired warrior cats for uncommon. They are not! They are still the most common pets on all CS and will not be uncommon the next couple of years. So because of that it'll be great to get them back so people stop calling them uncommon ><

But well, I'll be happy no matter if they are up or not. I've adopted what I want anyway XD
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:12 am

I'mawesome20 wrote:But what about the people who hoard the 2nd-Gens. I reall liked the 2nd-Gens and it would be good for the newbies so they don't have to spend every time they're on here just to get them. I love the Second-Gens. =3 :3

I know, I hoard them too, but I mean that of all of them warriors should be the most urgent to be brought back.
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 am

Minimanta wrote:But on the other hand. I'm getting really sick of people calling Tess horses, retired 2nd gens, retired butterfly wolves and retired warrior cats for uncommon. They are not! They are still the most common pets on all CS and will not be uncommon the next couple of years. So because of that it'll be great to get them back so people stop calling them uncommon ><

I never said they were uncommon...

Anyway, I think the second Gens are nice because they are, well, 2nd Gens. Already adoptable wolves children.

Well, whether or no they come back, I definitly believe the cats should come back.
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 am

Minimanta wrote:But on the other hand. I'm getting really sick of people calling Tess horses, retired 2nd gens, retired butterfly wolves and retired warrior cats for uncommon. They are not! They are still the most common pets on all CS and will not be uncommon the next couple of years. So because of that it'll be great to get them back so people stop calling them uncommon ><

I agree, it really is annoying. I mean, I have 118 Tess horses in a 'cold storage' of sorts. Even just that, declares they can't be very uncommon :|
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 am

Icesky wrote:

Anyway, I think the second Gens are nice because they are, well, 2nd Gens. Already adoptable wolves children.

Well, whether or no they come back, I definitly believe the cats should come back.

No no, I don't say you said it ;) Just people in general.. When someone ask for a Tess horse rarity or espially the warrior cats then they are a lot of time noted as uncommon -.-
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:46 am

Minimanta wrote:
Icesky wrote:

No no, I don't say you said it ;) Just people in general.. When someone ask for a Tess horse rarity or espially the warrior cats then they are a lot of time noted as uncommon -.-

Oh Okay ^^
Yea, I do agree that is stupid. I currently have about 150 Tess Horses (I think I split my Cats among Hoards x3)
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:42 am

The old 2nd Gens, butterfly wolves, and warrior cats are on the old adoption system. If we were to bring them back, thenickdude would have to be changed all of those codes over to the new system.

That's the reason why they were removed.

Though, right now, we have the one 2nd Gen litter there for the newbies to adopt and the new cats are still there. So perhaps those will do for now.

I'm sure, if you want to continue to collect the old 2nd Gens, butterflies, and cats, there are plenty still running around the adoption forum.

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me