FREQUENTLY SUGGESTED IDEAS - READ BEFORE SUGGESTING

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

FREQUENTLY SUGGESTED IDEAS - READ BEFORE SUGGESTING

Postby Trish the Stalker » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:43 pm

This is a list of all of the ideas from the Adoptable Ideas thread that have been suggested and re-suggested to death.

DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS IN THIS THREAD.
Post them here.

FREQUENTLY SUGGESTED IDEAS

Bold means it's suggested a lot, and the bigger it is the more it was suggested. These are ideas that have been *commonly* suggested, so an idea may have been suggested maybe once before but not repeated 60 times. Just because they're suggested repeatedly *DOES NOT* mean that Tess will automatically make them. This just means she has heard it before, and quite a few times.

AVIAN IS THE MOST SUGGESTED THEME OF THEM ALL. Avian is Tess's fursona and therefore will not be turned into an adoptable. To do that to a person's fursona, at least to some people, is like putting themself out there for everyone. For those who don't know, Avian is the grey winged dog with aviator goggles on the main adopt page.

Commonly suggested colours/combinations:
Albino
Black and white (just about any variation of these colurs such as panda, spotted, striped, etc)
Cat Breeds (like tabby, calico, etc.)
Crimson
Crimson and White
Fire
Multi-coloured spots
Paint splatter/Paintbrush
Plaid
Rainbow
Tiger (many colour variants of this too - there are lots of striped dogs on the site now, especially October '08)
White/Arctic Wolf
Any combination of black, red, white and blue (which there are a lot of)

Commonly suggested themes:
Angel/Devil (with or without wings)
African Wild Dogs
Animal dogs (half-and-halfs such as gryphon dogs, cat dogs, etc.)
Bird patterns
Candy
Christmas
Constellation/star
Cookies
Countries/flags (hard to do because there are so many)
Elements
Fire mane/tail
Flowers of all sorts
Food/Fruit
Ice Cream Flavours
Lightning/Storm/Weather
Music/notes
New Year's
Plushie
Seasons
Space/planets
Smilies
Sunset
Water/ocean
Werewolf
Yin & Yang
Zombie
Book/movie/TV show themed characters (Tess is great at coming up with her own designs, aside from the copyright issues, this site isn't exactly about fanart)

Breed/Body Part Variations:
Coat patterns (smooth, curly, hairless)
Chihuahua
Nick Butterfly Wolves

Horses:
Elements
Horses based on other animals

Other Animals/Features:
Tess has answers (from the main FAQ)
Tess wrote:Will you please make kittens/rabbits/ferrets/tigers...?

Please don't bother requesting new species unless I've specifically asked for ideas. I have my own ideas and plans for the site and I'll make new species if and when I feel it is necessary to add something different.

I think it is worth mentioning that I don't have the skills to draw every species in the animal kingdom, so it's better not to get your hopes up that we'll ever have, for example, adoptable hermit crabs. ;)
Last edited by Trish the Stalker on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Trish the Stalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FREQUENTLY SUGGESTED IDEAS - READ BEFORE SUGGESTING

Postby WillyWagTail » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 pm

AVIAN IS THE MOST SUGGESTED THEME OF THEM ALL. Avian is Tess's fursona and therefore will not be turned into an adoptable. To do that to a person's fursona, at least to some people, is like putting themself out there for everyone. For those who don't know, Avian is the grey winged dog with aviator goggles on the main adopt page.

If thats the reason for Avian not being made into an adoptable, Why is Avian on the front page?

it seems a little contradictory.

I'm not trying to be offensive or attack anyone, I was just wondering about it.
WillyWagTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me