So Laugh for God's Sake. | Sitcom RP | Limited | CLOSED

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

So Laugh for God's Sake. | Sitcom RP | Limited | CLOSED

Postby eden . » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

[img]implying%20I'm%20driven%20enough%20to%20get%20a%20fancy%20pancy%20gif[/img]

for too long people have whined and griped and bemoaned about how terrible their lives are. you can't go an entire day without hearing at least 10 of those complaints from 10 different people. life's so hard, life is such a drag, life is to tiring

let's just see life as it really is
a comedy
a really good
brutal
merciless comedy.
Last edited by eden . on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

premise

Postby eden . » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 pm

[img]fontmeme%20that%20says%20PREMISE[/img]
[img]look%20another%20gif[/img]

this roleplay is completely and utterly devoted to the simple and hilarious antics of a group of people that are trying to get through all the crap that life is flinging at them, and it's flinging a lot.

it's formatted like a sitcom, so this roleplay focuses on making situations larger and more ridiculous than they already are and turn unfortunate situations into hilarious ones, and really just breaks down all the petty stuff in life into what it really is: stomach-achingly amusing.

so basically: the less drama and more sense of humor you have, then you'll fit in just fine.
juuuuuuuuust fiiiiiiine.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby eden . » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:03 pm

[img]fontmeme%20that%20says%20RULES[/img]

1. tess' rules. like honestly, don't break them. that's a legitimate reason why I can kick you out, kk?
  2. it's a legitimate requirement that you leave your hormone drama and the door and have a sense of humor. YAY HUMOR.
  3. that said, don't get inappropriate and super duper offensive to the point where someone legitimately wants to punch you in the mouth.
  4. there are limited spots!
  5. reservations are ONLY for the semi-lit+ club members, because I know how they write, already. those last for 2 days. otherwise, first come first serve. assuming your forms are good
  6. this rp is semi-literate. so like have a paragraph or two. if you're in the middle of banter, I don't mind too much about one-liners as long as that's not, like, consistently the rp.
  7. I'm going to make a form because I'm masochistic, so just sit tight. everything on that form is required. you're free to make your own as long as you have everything on that form. feel free to add things, but don't skimp.
  8. I am mod.
  9. that is all.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby eden . » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:28 pm

[img]fontmeme%20that%20says%20CHARACTERS[/img]
[img]yay%20gifs[/img]

happy-go-lucky-to-the-point-where-it's-please-shut-up-now
      their advice and optimism makes you feel worse. example:
        A: they didn't hire me for the job and my rent is through the roof :C
        B: well at least you get to sleep in!
        A: ...gee thanks.
      played by: Artesian

your-classic-dumb-blonde
      name speaks for itself. sometimes mocked at their own expense. example:
        A: so what class do you have next?
        B: math, then geometry.
        A: wat.
      played by: karma

the-self-proclaimed-ladies-man
      it's so awful how awkward you feel with them in public areas. example:
        A: please don't go over--
        B: excuse me, ma'am, but can I just say that you have the best muddy eyes I've seen in my life
        A: yup, he's dead.
      played by: reserved for Toxi+Bbun

the-condescending-nerd
      he needs to shut up. no one likes you. you're a control freak. stop. example:
        A: oh, this looks like a good book!
        B: 'Good book'? Oh, you must be joking. That abhorrent item is the worst American literature has to offer to the youth. Only simple minded neanderthals would show any interest in such distasteful material
        A: .-.
      played by: an asian to the knee

the-raging-swearing-self-proclaimed-daredevil-that's-going-to-get-himself-killed
      this person thinks they're the greatest and most awesome thing to hit the world since sliced bread. they're kind of just talk. example:
        A: I FEAR NOTHING YOU PEASANTS
        B: oh, look, a puppy
        A: SWEET BABY JESUS DOES IT HAVE RABIES
      played by: SarahSapphire

it's-so-painfully-funny-how-gay-he-is-but-doesn't-realize-it
      everyone can tell how fabulous he is except him. example:
        A: hey, what's up?
        B: HAY, GURRRRL, HOW YOU DOING BABE?
      played by: reserved for oc & red balloons

this-kid-makes-everyone-feel-stupid
      this kid is a genius and will make you feel stupid and unaccomplished in life. example:
        A: omg I weigh so much
        B: well if you were to go to the moon then your weight would be cut by to a fraction of it is on earth, but of course because weight is really the force of gravity on your body it's very inaccurate. you'd have more luck taking your mass, which is constant wherever you are. I'd say you're perhaps thirty to thirty five kilos?
        A: ...
      played by: reserved for abandoned.

the brutally-honest-guy-who-can-be-a-bit-lewd
      sometimes truth hurts. with this guy, the truth is brutal. example:
        A: How do I look?
        B: Honestly? Well, you look like a mix between Gollum and some hideous animal. I just got turned off ten times more than the time I first met you.
      played by: Rhapsodii___x

the-c-blocking-third-wheel
      don't tell them you're going on a date. example:
        A: I love you.
        B: I love you, too.
        C: I LOVE YOU THREE.
        A/B: LEAVE.
      played by: Skellington.

if you have another character in mind, PM me, and I will save that character for you if you want for 2 days. when that expires, the character will still stay but others might have the chance to snatch it.
    nothing is gender constrained.
    I am not an ignorant bigot. I realize these are stereotypes. if you watch a sitcom, there are usually very clear stereotypes that the show preys on and makes fun of. not trying to offend anyone here.
Last edited by eden . on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby eden . » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:36 pm

[img]fontmeme%20that%20says%20FORMS[/img]

either make it yourself with everything below or just use mine.
it's super duper simple.

Code: Select all
[center][img]if%20you%20have%20a%20pic%20put%20it%20here[/img]
[size=130]name here[/size]
[size=70][i]character you're taking[/i][/size][/center]

[list][size=117][b]SO BASICALLY.[/b][/size]

[size=90][list][b]name[/b]: here
[b]age[/b]: here
[b]gender[/b]: aqui
[b]character[/b]: yes I totally chose size 117 at random[/list][/size]

[size=117][b]LOOK AT MY FACE IT'S PERF.[/b][/size]

[size=90][list][b]general physical description[/b]: you can add like height/weight/whatever if you want but have this at least.[/list][/size]

[size=117][b]I AM BEST HUMAN.[/b][/size]

[size=90][list][b]personality[/b]: make it kinda sort of not short. no mary sues or something
[b]likes[/b]: just list them honestly
[b]dislikes[/b]: see above instructions kid.[/list][/size][/list]
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

announcements

Postby eden . » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:38 pm

[img]fontmeme%20that%20says%20ANNOUNCEMENTS[/img]

4.11.12. thread was created. reservations have already been requested so pick them up fast! X)
    5.11.12. all of the current spots are filled but you're free to either wait and see if a reservation frees up or create your own role and PM me to see if I can get you the spot. c:
Last edited by eden . on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So Laugh for God's Sake. | Sitcom RP | Limited | WIP

Postby eden . » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 pm

>> sorry its so short. I've been burned out by nanowrimo, I think x.x

Image Image
Annie Zilynger
the-condescending-nerd

SO BASICALLY.

name: Ann "Annie" Zilynger
      character: the-condescending-nerd

LOOK AT MY FACE IT'S PERF.

general physical description: Annie is not pretty. well, I mean, I guess she could be if she tried, but her thing is make up is one of the patriarchal society's constraints of the female population.
      well, not really. in actuality, Annie can't be bothered to apply is everyday.
      Annie's hair is frazzled and sticks up everywhere. it actually looks considerably thicker than what it really is because it's so fluffy and puffy. it get static electricity often when she brushes it and is a bother to keep out of her face, so she tries her best to keep her hair back. her eyebrows are thick and her eyes are brown. usually, she wears contacts, but at night or when she's reading, she'll wear a pair of thin wire glasses.
      she stands somewhere around five foot six inches, so she's not, like, short. or overly tall. she wishes she was taller so she could look down on people when she's telling them why they're failing at life.
      Annie is neither thin nor fat. but she doesn't have muscle, so you could beat her up easily. go ahead and punch her she deserves it

I AM BEST HUMAN.

personality: Annie will never, ever, ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever not correct you when you're wrong. we're pretty sure it's a programmed reflex in her brain to tell someone "NO YOU'RE WRONG" whenever they are. it's automatic, like breathing. she's infuriating like this. as you can imagine, she doesn't make friends easily...but who cares as long as she's right?
      of course, she does realize that having pals pays off every once in a while...for example, when she wants someone to drive her places, because she can't drive. or for being there when she wants to kick their butts at Halo 2. or to just prove she's better than all of their puny little minds put together. really, friends are very useful.
      Annie doesn't seem to comprehend that people HATE HER. she's somewhat socially challenged and doesn't understand most references to pop culture. she doesn't bother with politeness and is very blunt but says everything with such a straight face that it's difficult to know when she's joking or not.
      typically, Annie doesn't joke though. or if she does, then no one can tell because she references things no one else knows.
      Annie enjoys knowing more than everyone else. her pride and arrogance are through the roof. she prides herself in being a child prodigy and continuing on that streak for her entire life.
      Annie is very particular about having consistency and doing things by routine. if anything about her weekly schedule is thrown off, she breaks down and starts yammering about how everything is so imprecise and annoying in that way. she's not really a thrill seeker and predictably does horribly in an amusement park.
      Annie is like a small child: stubborn, infuriating, and loud. she will be heard or she will die trying.
      likes: marvel universe, consistency, mathematics, knowing more than you
      dislikes: superman, wonder woman, coffee, excessive sugar intake, exercise, variation
Last edited by eden . on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So Laugh for God's Sake. | Sitcom RP | Limited | WIP

Postby eden . » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:41 pm

>> open for posting!
      >> the-raging-swearing-self-proclaimed-daredevil-that's-going-to-get-himself-killed is reserved
      >> the-condescending-nerd is reserved
      >> the-self-proclaimed-ladies-man is reserved
      >> the-dumb-blonde is reserved
      >> please call on your inner humor si vous plait.
Image Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
YOU CAN FOLLOW US TO PARADISE
JUST STAY AWAKE. STAY AWAKE.

semi-lit clubspcritique cornerspstoragespmy tumblrspmy writing blogspparadise
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image Image
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So Laugh for God's Sake. | Sitcom RP | Limited | OPEN

Postby city; » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

[ Dun kill me. It said open. ]
      [ now ju can't kill me again ... IPOD! I SHALL KILL YOU. You deleted likes and dislikes. -.- ]

Jessica Krystal Collins
the dumb blonde

SO BASICALLY.

name: Jessica Krystal Collins. Jessica refuses to go by the name "Jessie", because quote; "That's a Disney cow-girl! Ohmygod! Why would I want to be her?" [no joke]
      character: the retard dumb blonde

general physical description: Jessica is stuck at an average height of five foot four. Most of her height comes from her long and lanky legs. Nothing to get her too noticed, but her height will make an impression. She's not the one to try and stick out in the middle of town because she can. Obviously, the rest of her height comes from the waist up, but Jessica is too lazy to actually try and measure how long her legs are, but she guesses they're about the same size as her arm span. Miraculously, she is a perfect square, height and width wise. Well, as I've mentioned before, Jessica is very skinny. Normally, a girl of her age would weigh around one hundred fifteen pounds or one hundred twenty, but Jessica weighs a measly one hundred five pounds [105 lbs.]. It's not her fault, and she's definitely not anorexic or anything [honestly, she could definitely slow down on the chow and be fine], just naturally scrawny and tall. And well. Her hair. This would be an interesting story of dye, bleach, and a lot of convincing. Her hair, when she was born was a pale shade of brown [dirty blond if you must]. Now, at sixteen, Jessica became bored with the same old color, over and over and over again, every day, and how every girl she came across had almost her exact shade. Jessica decided on a dime to dye the poor locks neon green and piercing purple. Well ... That didn't last for very long. She did keep the tedious colors for a year and a half, but soon after, she let her hair grow back out, and hired somebody to remove the dye. As of now, her hair is relatively frail, and always has a head-full of split-ends and other annoying things like that. Her hair goes down to the middle of her back, and plays in between blond and brown colors. Her eyes are a bluish-green color; more light green than anything. Many people think her eyes are disturbing, because the mixture is so light, she looks like she has glowing green eyes. In the evening, it's worse, because you see these bright green orbs hanging in the bushes, many a people run and hide. Jessica is naturally pale, and hardly tans. More often than not, she burns like a lobster. However, there are certain places [like her forearms and calves] that are darker in color than the rest of her [like her face and thighs], because Jessica hardly ever wears anything skimpy or short. Jessica is sporting a fair amount of freckles over the bridge of her nose and mouth. Jessica also has a skin disease called eczema on the back of her arms, and the inside of her elbows. It's not something contagious, but it is irritating. The best description of eczema would be little pimples or zits lining the affected area. On Jessica's, it bothered the very top of her arms, and down the back of them, until about three inches above her elbow. Another blemish of hers would be a few darker moles on the back of her neck. They're actually not gross or anything; frankly, they give her that small, innocent girlish look. Earrings are the only thing Jessica has to add to her body. Since needles terrify her, she only got the earrings as a birthday present when she was four. Tattoos are totally out of the question, because of the needle phobia, and so are piercings anywhere else. Of course, though, Jessica isn't afraid of dye. Her hair has suffered through quite a bit, because of that.

I AM BEST HUMAN.

personality: Jessica is the type to cuddle you the second you start to cry. No matter if it was your fault or not, she'll always offer some sort of sweet comfort. Her patience is a virtue when it comes to people. What frustrates her to no end is when men and women alike grow short and snippy with her or the ones she loves. Jessica adores helping people with their frustrations and their sorrows, because it usually distracts from her own. A firm believer in the world just needs a huge hug, Jessica is often the first to opt out, and love everything in sight. Now, don't misunderstand her already; she's no hippie, earth-lover, or person-drunk-off-happiness [I KNOW I KNOW. It's hard]. Like all humans, Jessica has taken out planet for granted. She's just one to give back more. Another thing you need to know about Jessica -- she has a beautiful sense of humor. Never at anybody's expense but her own, and never cruel towards anything, she's always living off of the laughter that tends to bounce around her. She's not perfect in any way, just a cheery person. Jessica is extremely dependable and loyal. If both of her friends [per se] are in an argument, Jessica will be the first to step in, and tell them that she's siding with neither so she doesn't have to side with one or the other. Usually, people understand this. But, the occasions that they don't, Jessica will undoubtedly side with the friend that forgave her. She doesn't like unnecessary hate [I know, I know. She's sounding more and more like a hippie every second]. As for loyalty, she won't tolerate talking about her friends behind their back. Occasionally, if it's horrible news, like so and so cheated on so and so with this person, and it includes one of her friends, Jessica will absolutely wait for the news to circle around, and then step into the light with warm, open arms, a gallon of ice cream, and the latest chick flick, just for you. Jessica is annoyingly persistent. Like, she'll wait a few hours after asking you something, and then ask if you've made up your mind yet. Or, another example, may be that when she wants something from you, she'll keep pestering and pestering and pestering and pestering and pestering and pestering you until you finally give in, and yell, "OH MY GOD, JESSICA! JUST TAKE IT!" That type of persistent. She's like a bull; you try and stop her, you'll be run over. Now, another thing about her persistence; she won't let you leave the room until you stop calling her "Song-Bird", or "Nature freak." Those may be her two biggest soft spots; poking fun at her name, and teasing her about her beliefs. Yet another persistence of hers; mutual peace. [again, she sounds like the world's biggest hippie.] Jessica can't stand anything that has to do with war and battles. One of the many reasons she fails history classes. In a metaphorical way, Jessica covers her ears the second the teacher starts talking about how many deaths occurred in Gettysburg or World War Two. One thing you can count on Jessica doing is being generous. Now, she has a flaw to this, but for now, we'll focus on the good part. Jessica is the type of girl that will come running up to you, full speed, and give you the biggest hug of your life, and then give you her jump-rope. Then, after you stop looking at her like, what the h--l?, she'll run away, and hide in a tree to see what you do with it. Now, the flaw to this is she's very materialistic. She expects you to be happy if she gives you a ... spoon, or something. Then, if you give her something, she won't ever give it away, or she wants more. Money is a deep passion of hers, and she's always trying to grab the little thing by the horns and bring it to her piggy-bank. Now, getting to the more ... hidden side of this girl; she's lazy. Like, she won't do anything you ask until two hours later, when she finishes her television show. Jessica hates physical work, and all things that require moving and actually getting up off her butt to go do it. Now, of course, there are some exceptions to this. Walks in the woods would be a major one. And so would things like camping, walking with a friend to wherever the friend needs to go, going down to the gas station with her mom, and early morning coffee runs. Adding onto the laziness -- stubborn. Stubborn to the point you want to strangle her. She wants her way, and she wants it now. You'd better hope you're not in the way of it. Absolutely will Jessica choose the path that conflict hits the least, but if there is no path like that, she'll still charge right ahead, trampling anything that messes with her goal. Now, a more awkward side of this ... if Jessica thinks you and somebody else look cute together, she will attempt to stick the two of you onto each other on a blind date. Very … weird, but she thinks she's helping. I know that the darkest thing about Jessica would be her temper. Slow to ignite, but even slower to damper out. Grudges are fairly common with her, no matter how severe they may be. Now, a person may have eight or nine grudges before she starts to show it. The more you have, the more she begins to see you as a waste of air. She's told a few people this a few times, too. She's not afraid to voice her mind, but yet again, if it avoids conflict. Jessica adores chocolate ice-cream, along with this food called a flata. The flata is made out of fried spinach, chicken, cheese, and baked tortillas. Delicious, if she could say so herself, and she made sure she's an expert at making them. Speaking of; Jessica loves to bake things for people, no matter what situation. Cupcakes and pastries being a favorite of hers to dish together, and slam it in front of you. She often overloads you on sugar at her place. Steer clear if you’re not a fan of gaining two or sixty pounds with her. That’s why Jessica always loads up on sugar and junk food, because she knows being busy woman will just burn it off, and then she’ll have to go shopping and waste more energy … blah blah blah. So, her normal eating style is a little excessive. One of her favorite things in the world is a flower – a lily to be exact – and will always grow one when she gets the chance. For her birthday when she was thirteen, all she wanted was a simple lily flower, because she knew her family was struggling with money, and lilies are fairly cheap. That flower couldn’t have died if it wanted to. Simple as that. That flower kept using photosynthesis to keep itself alive for three full years before her brother, Benny ate it accidentally. What do you expect in a house full of curious minds? Now, Jessica also enjoys electronics, but not as much as one would think. She views them as merely a convenience, and not a life-line. The only reason she has a phone is it’s a hand-me-down of her sister, Katy, and to keep in touch with her friends that have a more dramatic day life than hers. It’s not that she would rather have the little box, but she would still rather see her best friend in person. As in, face-to-face, not Skype or whatever they’re doing now-a-days. Now, another Jessica fact; she is extremely optimistic, always viewing the glass half full. Many are so annoyed by this, they have to start chewing gum, their nails, their cheeks, or walk away. It’s not that Jessica can’t be serious, but she prefers laughter to anything else. Nothing can slow the charge of this set-minded girl. I wish you luck changing her mind. Jessica isn’t a person who admires those who lie, so she prides herself in her body-language study, watching people and their reactions to simple questions she gives. [Not that it works very often] It helps her study those who do lie for the heck of it. Jessica also hates raspberries, because of their texture. Guacamole would fit this definition too. Totally gross, and slimy, and slippery and … eaugh. She won’t eat it. Jessica does have a deep fear of wasps and any type of creature that resembles them. She doesn’t, however, have a fear of those cute and cuddly stuffed bugs you can find at the dollar store, but she does hate the real thing. The pain from those tiny stingers, and the fact that sometimes the stingers get stuck in your body scare her half to death. Now, she isn’t allergic or anything, but it does freak her out, especially after seeing that show on the History or Discovery channels about the lady and her husband looking for a house, but being nearly killed by bee stings. This is why she is somewhat terrified by needles. Jessica always envisions them as this long stabber, with an anchor on the end, meant to sever a main artery, and kill you while you sleep. It's hard to find something Jessica doesn't like. Normally, she says she adores anything and everything, but there are the few exemptions [listed above] that she tends to steer clear of. Jessica does enjoy eating chocolate, tree-climbery, and hugging random people. One of her dreams is to break the world record for most hugs in under a minute.
      likes: dancing, cooking, eating what she cooks, the feeling when you wake up in the middle of the night and realize you have hours to sleep, talking with friends, radios, like Pandora and iHeart Radio, jokes, parties, head bands, magazines, television, mirrors, earrings, nail polish, chick-flicks, and glitter.
      dislikes: raspberries [both kinds], guacamole, alarms, being too hot or too cold, snow, rain, wind, cracks in the sidewalk, razor-burn, and burned cookies.
Last edited by city; on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So Laugh for God's Sake. | Sitcom RP | Limited | OPEN

Postby abandoned. » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:03 am

Mary Sue Johnson
this-kid-makes-everyone-feel-stupid

SO BASICALLY.

name: Mary Sue Johnson
      character: this-kid-makes-everyone-feel-stupid

general physical description: Mary is an average girl, honestly. She could probably be considered "stunningly beautiful" if she cared to put make-up onherself. This girl simply finds it pointless. All she does is throw on a pair of jeans, a clean t-shirt, and put her hair up. A ten minute job, at the most. In her mother's eyes, however, Mary is absolutely perfect. Of course, you want details and imagery, so here they are. Mary stands at 5 feet, 4 inches and has blonde hair that falls to her shoulder blades and brown eyes. That's all you really need to know, unless you're interested in the fact that her white skin burns much more easily, instead of tanning. So, you probably wouldn't find her outdoors much.

I AM BEST HUMAN.

personality: Mary...well, how would you describe Mary? Well, first off, this girl has a very hard time being humble. She just...she sometimes likes to brag about her accomplishments. But, if you go past that, she can actually by quite an interesting person to be around.

Normally quiet, Mary is normally found reading or doing her homework, or just...researching random topics. She loves learning about anything. If you ask her a question about something she doesn't know, you can be sure to see her looking it up later on in her free time.

The girl can be a little rude sometimes and can also think highly of herself. It's one of her flaws and as much as she tries to change it, this flaw of her's can slip through easily. She doesn't like to be argued with at all on subjects she believes she knows best about and can get quite defensive.

But, despite all of this, if you're patient and tolerant enough, you can find that Mary is a useful and loyal friend.
      likes: books, reading, learning, being right, being considered smart, being in the top percentages, having the highest grades and GPA
      dislikes: being corrected, people who don't do their work, someone else being considered smarter than her, being in second place, not having an "acceptable" grade

[[ her name will most likely change XD ]]
Last edited by abandoned. on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
AFFLICTION;
something that causes pain or suffering

hey there! i'm abandoned. you might see me more commonly
referred to as 'pie' though. i adore rping, writing and reading.
however, i do not actively rp here anymore. i am on AS, under
the username forlorn. if you want to rp, shoot me a pm!
or even just to chat, i love meeting new people.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

abandoned.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me