Animals Roleplay

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Animals Roleplay

Postby _snoms_ » Thu May 16, 2024 4:47 am

Scraps - Eden - Female - Red Fox - Healer - crush: open
tags: none

Scraps yawned herself awake, then got up to get food. She hunted a rabbit, caught it, walked back to her den, and ate it. Leaving her den again to go check on the others, she found a very shiny rock. Scraps picked up the rock, ran to her den, put the rock in her special things area, and sprinted to the rest of the Knights of Eden.
Tysm nolwen for gifting me a dreamie!
I play Pokefarm Q, Pokeheroes, Flight RIsing, and Wolfplay!

hatch them: ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
_snoms_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 16, 2024 6:31 am

Eden

Niki- f- 14 y- lioness- Deputy- bi- mate: Aurelia- cubs: Ramses and others- has a brother- Tags: Aurelia and Ramses, Magnus; Titania and Quinn mentioned

The ambery eyed one purred and rubbed her head against the other. She said "Good morning," and flicked her tail, then twitched rounded ears. She went over and nosed at him a bit, then looked around. Shaking her head, she saw Titania and Quinn as well, and smiled a feline smile.

She glanced to Magnus, as he walked over as well and spoke to them. She wondered if he'd ever call Aurelia mom...or at least step mom. She shook that thought away, glancing between the two males. She watched Ramses roll his eyes, and said "I'm sure Aurelia can find time." She then looked to Irisfield, as the Starwatcher came over. She dipped her head to the other, then looked to Aurelia.

Ramses- m- 1 y- Tigon- healer trainee; wants healer- homosexual; Igor- too young- too young- male x Niki; Aurelia - Tags: Niki and Aurelia (and others)

The smaller and slender male yawned and shook his head a bit. The golden and white male shook himself, and looked to the two. His mama and his adoptive mom, step mom, whatever one wanted to call her. They weren't humans, so they didn't have to do paperwork to adopt. He considered her his other mother, not a step mother. He said "My nose is not stuffed with herbs...and I slept fine."

(will change this after Melody posts)

Titania- f- 5 y- Lion- Nurse- bi- mate: Oberon- offspring: Quinn and some others (not in RP)- took in Glacie- Tags: Quinn and Glacie, Aurelia and Niki and others

The golden eyed, golden-tan lioness flicked her brown hair ended tail back and forth. She looked to the leaders and called "Good morning!"

She then turned back to the nursery, looking inside as Glacie spoke. "Yes its morning, and yes there's food, which I caught last night. Its still fresh enough," she said to the cub, and went to get it. She brought it back to Glacie, then glanced to Quinn a moment. "I think Quinn has to do some training today...but they can play with you for now." She hoped Quinn would actually say yes though...as she knew he liked hanging out with Magnus.

Quinn- genderfluid (m more often)- 1 y- Tigon- knight trainee; wants knight- boys; highly likely Magnus- Oberon x Titania: siblings; Glacie- Tags: Titania, Glacie, others

The gray-black one, with very few stripes, flicked their tail and yawned. Blue and gold eyes focused on mama, though they looked to Magnus and Ramses once in awhile. they shook their head a couple times. He sighed as his mother spoke...then he nodded some. "Okay, okay...yes, I can play for a little awhile. Mom is right, though, I definitely need to keep up on my training for being a knight."

Elder Tree

Mo- m- 16 y- moose- knight- pan poly open; Phantom, Ryker, Lilac- mates open- offspring: has had some- adoptive parents; siblings- Tags: Ryker, Phantom, Onyx and Nighthawk

He shook his head, saying "Not really...you and Phantom are awake now too. As are most of our equine friends it seems." He looked to where Blackbeauty was, then Onyx and Phantom as well. He looked to Phantom again, nodding and saying "I guess... I suppose we should leave her to herself then," he said, and shook his head. He then looked to the two young horses, remembering what it was like at that age.

Nighthawk- f- 3 y- horse (Morgan Arabian)- 15.2 hands high- guard- Pan; Onyx- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: Onyx, Phantom and others

She made a happy little sound, as the other she horse looked at her and spoke. She shook her head, saying "I wasn't... but maybe soon." She wouldn't mind being on night duty once in awhile. Even if it probably meant sacrificing sleep for just one night, which wasn't a problem. "Oh, and...I'm doing fine, how are you?" she asked the other. She twitched her ears, flicking her tail back and forth a couple times.

She then glanced to Phantom again, as well as the other two moose. "Check the fields in the south...got it," she said, as saying it aloud helped her remember. "I...think I know where it is?" she said, but it became a question. "Maybe we could ask Sniper anyway, just to be sure," she said. She then looked over to Onyx again. If Onyx knew where it was and remembered it, they wouldn't have to ask Sniper.

Aster- genderfluid- 4 y- APH- knight- Pan; Zerra- mate open- could adopt- family open (parents, three older siblings)- Tags: Zerra

The blue eyed red and white beauty nearly jumped as they heard the voice. "Oh, Zerra... yeah, I guess you could say that; there isn't much to do. The carnivores don't come over here to bother us or anything. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing today," they said. They wondered if they'd be able to hang out with the zebra horse today. They said "If you need to collect herbs or anything, I could go with you."

Doom

Nevermore- m- 6 y- Armadillo- Trusted One of Doom- Pan- mate: Raven- offspring: open, could adopt, anything- Tags: Raven

If an armadillo could purr, Nevermore would surely be purring right about now. As it were, he couldn't purr, but he did make a happy little sound. He went over and rubbed his head against the other. One might think it was odd, a porcupine and an armadillo, but it really wasn't. The armored parts protected Nevermore from the quills. Plus, Raven could keep his quills down and not harm others. Nevermore then pulled back again, and nodded to his mate. "Good morning handsome," he said, then glanced to the others and felt happy even more.

Foxie- f- 4 y- flying fox bat- Follower of Doom- lesbian; Vixen- mate open- no offspring- maybe siblings- Tags: Vixen/ Tosa and Tabo

The darker faced and winged reddish large bat looked to Vixen, saying "Um... would you like to have some breakfast...with me?" Normally they'd be only awake at night. However, as part of Doom, they had to be awake during the day. In case Raven or Nevermore or Tabo or Tosa had anything to tell them.

Outsider (for now)

Mina- f- 3 y- gray wolf- wants nurse- Rain of Hope- pan demi; Sisu- mate once she bonds- no offspring- parents- Tags: Sisu

The gray, white and reddish brown female flicked her tail back and forth. Her nose moved a bit, taking in the scent of the other female canine. She perked her ears as the other spoke, a natural movement. It was natural for any animal's ears to move or perk as they heard sounds. She said "Hello," then tilted her head and said "I haven't seen you around before. What's your name?" or if she had, they hadn't spoken so she would have forgot.

Loner (for now)

Noll- m- 4 y- Tree Kangaroo- loner- homosexual; Masque- mate open- no offspring- a Tanuki took him in when he was younger- Tags: Masque

The reddish and white creature watched an animal moving below the trees. He tilted his head as he watched the strange, almost raccoon looking animal. He moved down a little further, to the lowest branches now. Sitting there, he called "Hey...who are you?" He didn't remember seeing this animal around before, and wondered what kind of animal was it. Then again...he'd just moved to this tree, from another tree.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _snoms_ » Thu May 16, 2024 7:54 am

Scraps walked over to a mint patch, snagged some mint, and walked over to Ramses. "Hey, Ramses, can you put these with the rest of the mint for me?"
Last edited by _snoms_ on Fri May 17, 2024 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
_snoms_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 16, 2024 11:10 am

Hey Snoms, there's no one named Tigon. Tigon is a breed or species name (tiger mixed with lion)]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Thu May 16, 2024 12:16 pm

Freya | Icelandic Horse | 1 Year | Female | Healer trainee | Grass of courage | Elder Tree
Tags: Blackbeauty

Freya shook out her mane as she finishes her morning graze and spots Zerra but doesn't see the healer moving about yet. Just as she was just about to move towards the healer assistant to see if there is anything she needs to do, one of the other mares, Blackbeauty she noticed, came up to her. "Um, I'm not sure actually. I was just about to go ask Zerra if there was anything I needed to do since I haven't seen the healer moving about yet," the young mare said a tad hesitant since she was startled but how fast the older mare approached but is quick to relax

Bjorn | Markhor | 12 Year | Male | Retired | Elder Tree
Tags: Taliana

Smiling slightly as he sees the engertic yougster approaching, he stops his scratching since he has gotten the itch. Being mindful of his long, corkscrew horns, Bjorn lowers his head to be closer to eye level with her as he replies in a slightly raspy voice, "hello there Taliana. Not getting into trouble are we?" His eyes twinkle a bit at the teasing he did with the question before slowly responding, "I am fine, just the normal morning aches and stiffness. It should fade away after a bit so no need to get the healer." He would prefer not bothering the healer all of the time but every now and then when the weather is bad or super cold, he has had to go get something to help

Tuva | Margay | 6 Years | Female | Guard | Eden
Tags: Reiji, Timber

She shook herself off as she finishes the squirrel as she hears steps approach then stop at the tree she is in. Her tail flicks slightly as she peers down between the branches, quickly spotting Reiji as he spoke up to her. She exits the tree for a second time that morning with the scraps of her meal before looking up at the cougar, "Morning there Reiji. Sleep well? And didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary during the night which is good." The small spotted feline flicks her tail again as she sits down on the ground before turning her attention to Timber as he (or they) approached with a duck. "Looks like you had good hunting already," she said with a hint of a smile before replying, "Thanks but i actually just finished eating a squirrel from the prey pile. Maybe next time."

Idar | Arctic Wolf | 4 Years | Male | Knight | Eden | Crush: Nyla
Tags: Open

Idar huffs with alight annoyance at nothing in particular as he has yet to see the one he is interested in, having wanting to greet her before he set out to get more prey for the prey pile. He gets up with a shake of his fur before trotting out of the camp with a slight nod to any of the others that he passed on his way out. Idar didn't care to be careful with where his paws landed at first since most of the smart prey will avoid the camp area due to how many carnivores live there. After a bit, the male arctic wolf slows down to a talk and is mindful of where his paws land as he starts listening, looking, and smelling for any potential prey
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _snoms_ » Fri May 17, 2024 1:25 am

_snoms_ wrote:

Scraps walked over to a mint patch, snagged some mint, and walked over to Ramses. "Hey, Ramses, can you put these with the rest of the mint for me?"

edited it to the name

ImageImage
_snoms_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 17, 2024 9:01 am

Kay kay. Maybe shouldn't post again until others do, but we chat do just OOC on the RP thread.]

Eden

Niki- f- 14 y- lioness- Deputy- bi- mate: Aurelia- cubs: Ramses and others- has a brother- Tags: Aurelia and Ramses, Magnus; Titania and Quinn mentioned

The ambery eyed one purred and rubbed her head against the other. She said "Good morning," and flicked her tail, then twitched rounded ears. She went over and nosed at him a bit, then looked around. Shaking her head, she saw Titania and Quinn as well, and smiled a feline smile.

She glanced to Magnus, as he walked over as well and spoke to them. She wondered if he'd ever call Aurelia mom...or at least step mom. She shook that thought away, glancing between the two males. She watched Ramses roll his eyes, and said "I'm sure Aurelia can find time." She then looked to Irisfield, as the Starwatcher came over. She dipped her head to the other, then looked to Aurelia.

Ramses- m- 1 y- Tigon- healer trainee; wants healer- homosexual; Igor- too young- too young- male x Niki; Aurelia - Tags: Niki and Aurelia (and others)

The smaller and slender male yawned and shook his head a bit. The golden and white male shook himself, and looked to the two. His mama and his adoptive mom, step mom, whatever one wanted to call her. They weren't humans, so they didn't have to do paperwork to adopt. He considered her his other mother, not a step mother. He said "My nose is not stuffed with herbs...and I slept fine."

(will change this after Melody posts)

He made a small sound as a fox walked over. She was Scraps, the healer. He let out a small sigh...then nodded at her. "Okay," he said, taking the mint to the den then coming back.

Titania- f- 5 y- Lion- Nurse- bi- mate: Oberon- offspring: Quinn and some others (not in RP)- took in Glacie- Tags: Quinn and Glacie, Aurelia and Niki and others

The golden eyed, golden-tan lioness flicked her brown hair ended tail back and forth. She looked to the leaders and called "Good morning!"

She then turned back to the nursery, looking inside as Glacie spoke. "Yes its morning, and yes there's food, which I caught last night. Its still fresh enough," she said to the cub, and went to get it. She brought it back to Glacie, then glanced to Quinn a moment. "I think Quinn has to do some training today...but they can play with you for now." She hoped Quinn would actually say yes though...as she knew he liked hanging out with Magnus.

Quinn- genderfluid (m more often)- 1 y- Tigon- knight trainee; wants knight- boys; highly likely Magnus- Oberon x Titania: siblings; Glacie- Tags: Titania, Glacie, others

The gray-black one, with very few stripes, flicked their tail and yawned. Blue and gold eyes focused on mama, though they looked to Magnus and Ramses once in awhile. they shook their head a couple times. He sighed as his mother spoke...then he nodded some. "Okay, okay...yes, I can play for a little awhile. Mom is right, though, I definitely need to keep up on my training for being a knight."

Elder Tree

Mo- m- 16 y- moose- knight- pan poly open; Phantom, Ryker, Lilac- mates open- offspring: has had some- adoptive parents; siblings- Tags: Ryker, Phantom, Onyx and Nighthawk

He shook his head, saying "Not really...you and Phantom are awake now too. As are most of our equine friends it seems." He looked to where Blackbeauty was, then Onyx and Phantom as well. He looked to Phantom again, nodding and saying "I guess... I suppose we should leave her to herself then," he said, and shook his head. He then looked to the two young horses, remembering what it was like at that age.

Nighthawk- f- 3 y- horse (Morgan Arabian)- 15.2 hands high- guard- Pan; Onyx- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: Onyx, Phantom and others

She made a happy little sound, as the other she horse looked at her and spoke. She shook her head, saying "I wasn't... but maybe soon." She wouldn't mind being on night duty once in awhile. Even if it probably meant sacrificing sleep for just one night, which wasn't a problem. "Oh, and...I'm doing fine, how are you?" she asked the other. She twitched her ears, flicking her tail back and forth a couple times.

She then glanced to Phantom again, as well as the other two moose. "Check the fields in the south...got it," she said, as saying it aloud helped her remember. "I...think I know where it is?" she said, but it became a question. "Maybe we could ask Sniper anyway, just to be sure," she said. She then looked over to Onyx again. If Onyx knew where it was and remembered it, they wouldn't have to ask Sniper.

Aster- genderfluid- 4 y- APH- knight- Pan; Zerra- mate open- could adopt- family open (parents, three older siblings)- Tags: Zerra

The blue eyed red and white beauty nearly jumped as they heard the voice. "Oh, Zerra... yeah, I guess you could say that; there isn't much to do. The carnivores don't come over here to bother us or anything. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing today," they said. They wondered if they'd be able to hang out with the zebra horse today. They said "If you need to collect herbs or anything, I could go with you."

Doom

Nevermore- m- 6 y- Armadillo- Trusted One of Doom- Pan- mate: Raven- offspring: open, could adopt, anything- Tags: Raven

If an armadillo could purr, Nevermore would surely be purring right about now. As it were, he couldn't purr, but he did make a happy little sound. He went over and rubbed his head against the other. One might think it was odd, a porcupine and an armadillo, but it really wasn't. The armored parts protected Nevermore from the quills. Plus, Raven could keep his quills down and not harm others. Nevermore then pulled back again, and nodded to his mate. "Good morning handsome," he said, then glanced to the others and felt happy even more.

Foxie- f- 4 y- flying fox bat- Follower of Doom- lesbian; Vixen- mate open- no offspring- maybe siblings- Tags: Vixen/ Tosa and Tabo

The darker faced and winged reddish large bat looked to Vixen, saying "Um... would you like to have some breakfast...with me?" Normally they'd be only awake at night. However, as part of Doom, they had to be awake during the day. In case Raven or Nevermore or Tabo or Tosa had anything to tell them.

Outsider (for now)

Mina- f- 3 y- gray wolf- wants nurse- Rain of Hope- pan demi; Sisu- mate once she bonds- no offspring- parents- Tags: Sisu

The gray, white and reddish brown female flicked her tail back and forth. Her nose moved a bit, taking in the scent of the other female canine. She perked her ears as the other spoke, a natural movement. It was natural for any animal's ears to move or perk as they heard sounds. She said "Hello," then tilted her head and said "I haven't seen you around before. What's your name?" or if she had, they hadn't spoken so she would have forgot.

Loner (for now)

Noll- m- 4 y- Tree Kangaroo- loner- homosexual; Masque- mate open- no offspring- a Tanuki took him in when he was younger- Tags: Masque

The reddish and white creature watched an animal moving below the trees. He tilted his head as he watched the strange, almost raccoon looking animal. He moved down a little further, to the lowest branches now. Sitting there, he called "Hey...who are you?" He didn't remember seeing this animal around before, and wondered what kind of animal was it. Then again...he'd just moved to this tree, from another tree.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _snoms_ » Tue May 21, 2024 2:44 am

"Thanks," Scraps told Ramses. Turning around to go see what else she should do, she saw a shiny rock. "Not shiny enough," she mumbled. She sat down, then continued to look around, then looking at the rock.

ImageImage
_snoms_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me