⦿◉ƬHE ȨXPERIMENT◉⦿ ❴ˢᵉᵐᴵ ᴸⁱᵗ ᴰºᵍ ᴿºˡᵉᴾˡªʸ❵ FULL

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

⦿◉ƬHE ȨXPERIMENT◉⦿ ❴ˢᵉᵐᴵ ᴸⁱᵗ ᴰºᵍ ᴿºˡᵉᴾˡªʸ❵ FULL

Postby Moskow » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:27 pm

As humans advance deeper into the capabilities of technology they discover new things, the most recent has the ability to transform a living things brain to be more evolved, or developed. A single dog was tested and it appeared to work. The dog's personality became completely different. It was more developed instead of the simple one word personality that dogs currently are. The tests given to the dog proved that it was smarter than before and he could feel more complex emotions. The brain for a dog was almost as good as human brains are now.

An arena was built with cameras and different obstacles for ten dogs to be a part of a huge experiment. The dogs were carefully handpicked out of multiple shelters all across the world to be a part of the experiment. Each one was changed and given a different personality. This experiment to try and figure out if the dogs can work together to get through the arena and pass all the complications given to them. There are five females and five males.

Last edited by Moskow on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

You're on a different road
I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on Earth,
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Arena & The Dogs

Postby Moskow » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:39 am

The arena is quite large. The terrain goes from mountains, to forests, to a wide open meadow with a river snaking its way through. In the northern edge there is a ginormous mountain that is thousands of feet up, it has ponderosa pine trees that grow up the mountainside with an occasional oak tree here or there. The trees go to the base of the mountain then start to thin out into a very small forest with a good mixture of oak and pines. After the forest is a huge meadow that has Buffalo Grass growing in it. There is large but not very deep river that twists and turns its way through the meadow and dumps itself into a lake that is at the north end of the mountain.
Elk and bears live throughout the entire arena. There are also garter snakes, marmots, mice, and muskrats. It is very difficult to catch the small rodents, but hopefully the dogs can figure it out before they starve to death. In the river live fish of all sorts, salmon, trout, catfish, and tons of others. It is probably quite simple for the dogs to catch the fish, considering the river is very shallow and the dogs are smarter. If they have to the dogs can resort to eating just berries that grow on some of the bushes in the forest, but it most likely won't come to that.

The scientists chose and created specific personalities for each dog, every one different.

Dog 1: Male: Summer-Time Love <3: Pepper
The canny one.
This guy isn't smart, but he has absurd observation skills and can find his way out of almost any sticky situation. He doesn't always think through his plans and sometimes they aren't so good. He is pretty modest, since he has many flaws just like everybody else. He isn't a jerk and is nice to almost everyone he finds.

Dog 2: Female: Summer-Time Love <3: Red
The one who knows.
She has been to so many place and learned so many things that she is the smartest of them all. She doesn't have an especially fast brain, but she can think. She is considered the leader of the group because she knows her way around areas like this. She is a pretty quiet dog, but won't hesitate to introduce herself.

Dog 3: Male: N i g h t s t a r: Maxwell
The thrill-seeker.
This guy is a total daredevil. Anything you ask him to do, he'll do. His actions are sometimes on the risky side, but it appears to pay off. He is pretty average, except for his daredevil side. He isn't too energetic or not, about middle and he isn't especially strong.

Dog 4: Female: _FeatherWind_: Sophie
The loose screw.
This girl's elevator doesn't quite reach the top. She isn't completely straight in the head and is often acting what you would call weird. She sometimes hallucinates and talks gibberish. Let's just say she isn't what you would think of a normal female dog.

Dog 5: Male: .Live.Love.Laugh.: Deccan
The well built one.
This guy is definitely the strongest of the bunch. He is pure muscle. He is quite the bragger since he has something to brag about. He doesn't talk much, but mainly tries to impress everyone. It appears that he has a bar set for himself, but just hasn't quite achieved it yet.

Dog 6: Female: Kat.: Harley
The outgoing one.
She is extremely optimistic, someone who always thinks on the positive side. She is rarely ever sad or bored, everything is amazing to her and she wants to do it. It is like this girl is on a sugar high or something because she never shuts up or slows down. She will do anything and everything, just for the heck of it. Most either love her or think is a total nuisance.

Dog 7: Male: Talin: Cache
The sheepish one.
This boy is quite timid and doesn't mingle well with others. He holds is head held low and has very little self confidence. He isn't mentally capable of being a leader, he will do whatever he is told. Most treat him like a door mat, or use him for their benefit.

Dog 8: Female: ~ Love ~: Sasha
The high and mighty one.
This girl right here is the usual diva. She is self obsessed and won't accept anything but the best. She thinks the world revolves around herself and expects everyone to cater her. She is actually one of the most beautiful dogs, and she knows it. So therefore she embraces it. She is considered vain by others.

Dog 9: Male: horsestar10: Jackson
The one who's got the jest.
If there is tension in the air this is the guy to lighten the mood. He always has something up his sleeve. He seems capable the make anyone laugh, even the most impossible dogs. He enjoys making others laugh and is just a laid back kind of guy.

Dog 10: Female: Me: Fayre
The troublemaker.
She is full of trouble. It appears that this young gals goal in life is to cause trouble and make the world around her a catastrophe. She is always starting fights that she never finishes and is most of the time the centre of anything that is wrong. Her brain is full of plans on what she should do next. She holds her head held high and is perfectly proud of her ego.

Last edited by Moskow on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 17 times in total.

I'm in the Milky Way
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will not fall
I will not fade
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Rules

Postby Moskow » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:53 am

・This is a semi literate role play. That means you will be required to post at
least three sentences per post. I highly recommend you do not join this role
play if you are incapable of doing that. If you would like to write more, go
for it. I would greatly appreciate longer, but three sentences is the minimum
you can post. You will have to make your own form semi literate also, I will
use this to judge whether or not I should accept you.

・I will only allow you to role play one character. Male or female, that if for
you to choose. The character must match one of the personalities that I laid
out for you to choose from. You are able to to add, but not take away. If your
dog does not follow then I will have to not accept you. Also, this is a dog role play
that means no wolves or wolf hybrids.

・Please add drama. Drama make a role play very fun and interesting. It also
keeps our members active. Whether it is love, hate, or an accident. I don't mind,
just help me keep this an interesting role play.

・Grammar is a must, so is spelling. No text talk or I will give you a warning. If
you get three warnings you will be kicked out and I will allow someone else to
take your place. I don't mind if it was an accident, but if it continues, then you
will be given a warning.

I'm in the Milky Way
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will not fall
I will not fade
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⦿◉ƬHE ȨXPERIMENT◉⦿ ❴ˢᵉᵐᴵ ᴸⁱᵗ ᴰºᵍ ᴿºˡᵉᴾˡªʸ❵ NOT YET ACCEP

Postby Moskow » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 am

F A Y R E

---------------

---------------

I N T R O D U C T I O N
-Hello, the name Fayre. Now don't you laugh at me, I know my name is weird and
different. I too have mixed feelings about it. I have no idea what idiot decided that
name fit me, but whoever it is, well, an idiot. I doesn't even fit my personality. I
bet you'll agree once you officially meet me. Enough ranting on about my name let's
get down to business. I'm a girl, call me anything different and you'll regret it. Oh,
well you want to know my age? No manners there, eh? Well if you must know I am
a year and a half old. I'm also a purebred australian shepherd. If you didn't figure
that part about when you looked at me then you've got some problems.

D E S C R I P T I O N
-As you already know I am a purebred australian shepherd. My coat is kind of jumbled
up in a way that is hard to describe. I have got four different colors to me. Blue, red,
white, and black. My base coat is a musty white, meaning it doesn't have its original
bright white shine to it. I've got splotches of the others here and there that part it
pretty unexplainable. My tail it long and fluffy, not too usual for an aussie to have a
long tail. I know, but I like it, it fits me 'cause I'm unusual too. I'm not too thin, not
too fat. Perfect size for an aussie like me. I can run like the wind and you can me my
muscles rippling, if your eyes can follow my speed. Although I often trip because I can't
see what's in front of me. I wear a what used to be a yellow color, but now it is an ugly
brown. I can't see it so I don't mind. There is one tag on there that says, "Trouble". Only
'cause I'm loads of trouble. My eyes, they are blue. I don't really know much about them,
just that they are blue.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
-Fayre was born a troublemaker, and to this day she still is. She always has her nose in
someone else's business. She has a passion for stirring thing up and making other dogs
angry. Once they find out it was her she gets her butt up and out of there. She is enjoys
their reactions, and that there is probably the main reason she does it. She isn't sensitive
at all but if you care for her, she'll care for you. Fayre can be nice, or neutral I should say,
when she isn't trying to create drama. She is a determined girl who is hard working and
doesn't expect to be catered. If she wants something, she'll get it done her way. I advice
you don't do anything to anger or embarrass Fayre because she'll make your life miserable
and will focus herself on you for awhile. She is in the center of everything, looking for her
next victim who she'll get involved with.

L O V E L I F E
-Mind your own beeswax next time. I don't have a crush, but if you steal my heart or I like
you. I just might. If there is no crush then that equals no mate. And if there is no mate that
means no pups. Jeesh, you are quite nosy.

Code: Select all
[left][size=150]F [color=#FF4040]A Y R E[/color][/size]
∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆
[color=#FF4040]≶ ❮Female❯
≶ ❮with & where❯
≶ ❮mood❯[/color]
∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆∇∆[/left]

Thing for posting.

I'm in the Milky Way
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will not fall
I will not fade
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⦿◉ƬHE ȨXPERIMENT◉⦿ ❴ˢᵉᵐᴵ ᴸⁱᵗ ᴰºᵍ ᴿºˡᵉᴾˡªʸ❵ ACCEPTING

Postby Moskow » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 am

Open c: Sorry for the long wait <333

I'm in the Milky Way
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will not fall
I will not fade
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:19 pm

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

On the outside

Name: : "Hey there. My name is Boss Hog's Deccan, and I'm know as the the 'Boss' in my family."
Nickname: :"I'm never called Boss Hog's Deccan unless for show, so everyone calls me Deccan. Nothing else besides that."
Age: : "I was born January 12th 2010. So that makes me threes years old, and six months."
Breed: : "I'm a Blue Leopard Catahoula."

Digging Deeper

Personality: : Deccan is very ambitious at anything he does, always striving to be the best of the best. He is quite a polite dog though never butting in where he doesn't belong, but his ego does get the best for him most of the time when he acts like it. Always trying to show off, and be a big shot is some of his more dislike able traits. Being a high strung high energy dog means if he's always to go and loving the thrill of boasting about being the best. He is very down to earth once you get past that big ego of his and his unneeded urge to be polite even when others are mean and aggressive towards him. There are time though where he gets mad and snaps and unleashes his bite that can bring down massive boars. Keep in mind he maybe sweet, but he packs a punch.
History: : On a cool January morning in southwestern Texas, pups were born to Bossy's Final,Bossy, and Deccan's Hogger or better know as Dec. Out of five pups that were born to the pair only one turned out to be a blue leopard, this pup was christened Boss Hog's Deccan. All of his brothers and sisters where given good happy home, but he was kept on the large farm as a present to his owners daughter. Her name was Jessie, she was about 12 when she got Deccan, and she and that pup went everywhere together no matter what. Like two peas in a pod, never separated. Skip a couple years forward, Jessie and Deccan still the same way, but they were about to get a whole lot closer. Deccan went into training as a hog dog for a few months. Then it came the time for the first hunt, as always it was him and Jessie with a few other dogs. Being a catch dog he stayed back untill the hog was bayed then went in to take it down. Walking along with the dogs far ahead looking for any hog scent, and then out of nowhere a huge sow came out of no where coming straight for Jessie. Naturally, Deccan launched himself at the dog holding it by it's ears and wrestling it away from Jessie until she was able to get a shot off. That made Deccan shine in a whole new way to Jessie, he was no longer some pretty present pup, he was the dog who saved her life. They went on many more hunts and Deccan has won many competitions at state and national. There came a time though were Jessie could no longer keep him so he was given to the pound, and now he's here.
Weight: : 85 lbs
Height: : 2'1 FT
Placement: : Deccan is known as the well built one

The love story

Crush: : "Crush? No."
Boyfriend: : "Me? I'm single."
Pups: : "I have some, I don't know them."

Character: © .Live.Love.Laugh
Pictures: © Right full owners
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moskow » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:40 pm

{Accepted}

I'm in the Milky Way
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will not fall
I will not fade
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:57 pm

{ may I reserve female 8? The high and might }
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moskow » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Sure c:

I'm in the Milky Way
but I am up in space

I will not bow
I will not break
I will not fall
I will not fade
Moskow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 pm

" The Loose Screw "
X~~~~~X~~~~~X

--------------------------------

name;; Sophie
age;; 2 and 3/4
gender;; female
rank;; loose screw

crush;; none
boyfriend;; none
mate;; none
pups;; none

--------------------------------
|| Name ||
Meet Sophie. Sophie is also called the lose screw by others since she dose many unexplainable things without any reason. She can also tend to say things that have no meaning to others.

|| Age ||
Sophie was born on the 24th of December and is now 2 months and 3/4. One weird thing about Sophie is that she keeps track of exactly how old she is.

|| Gender ||
Sophie is most definitely a female. Even if she doesn't act like you'd suspect a regular female to act, but well she isn't a regular Fea. There's a reason they call her the lose screw.

|| Rank ||
Sophie is known as the loose screw. Others think she is quit strange and different which she is. She can sometimes seem like she's in her own world.

|| Personality ||
Sophie is strange and different from the others around her. She knows no one else that acts the way she dose and it makes her feel lonely and she knows that most likely know one will ever understand why she dose the things that she dose, because sometimes she doesn't even know why she dose secretin things. She while usually be found jogging nonstop around a tree or lying on her back looking up at the sky while muttering things that aren't real words. Sophie also tends to hallucinate. She will see things others can't and sometimes these things will actually happen to her. If she sees a river in the distance she will later that same day be walking and then fall into a river. Lots of bad things happen to Sophie because of her hallucinates. She can get hurt very easily. Even though she seems to not be paying any attention to anything Lucy dose hear when others are speaking to her and will answer them but her answers are always like a little riddle that you have to figure out. Her feeling can also be hurt easily if she focuses carefully on what the other is saying to her which is quit difficult for her.

|| History ||
Sophie was born on the 24th of December in the back of an old pick up truck. She was was born in the city, well the junk yard if a city and that's where she grew up as a up. There was snow on the ground when she was born and when her eyes opened for the first time she saw a small white snow flake on the tip of her nose. She licked it off and looked up to see her lovely mother Lily looking down at her. She was the only pup out of the three she had that survived the cooled winter in the junk yard. Her mother was a stay and so was she. Her mother gave her her name and Sophie loves her name and while never change it and will usually not let others call her by a nickname since her name is all she has left of her mother. She and her mother where very close but when Sophie was about to turn one year old her mother got hit by a car that almost came out of no where. Sophie didn't really know what to do without her. She walked around the city streets with her head and tail low. She lived on the streets a lone for about another year before the dog catchers came after her. She ran as fast as she could down the streets and always doing all she could to get away from them. But she was caught and brought to a shelter. From the shelter she was taken and given a new personality and put into the arena.

|| Love Life ||
Sophie doesn't have a crush, boyfriend, mate, pups, or anything else that has to do with love. Some of its because she's a little loopy but mostly because she doesn't think anyone else understands her and would love her back.

Code: Select all
[center]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]

[center][color=#45BBFF][size=200]S O P H I E[/color][/size]
[i][size=110][color=#78CEFF]" the loose screw" [/color][/size][/i][/center]
[left][list]
[center][size=85][color=#000000]
Border Collie
Female | 2 3/4
Loose screw [/color][/size][/center][/list][/left][list][list][list] [list][list][list]
[size=85][color=#BFBFBF]words[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[center]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center] 
Last edited by feather' on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
─────────────── feel free to send me a pm if you want! I love to chat. c: ───── ( my love <3 ) ────────
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me