Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby oceanz » Tue May 07, 2024 11:54 am

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
6 yearsmalegerman shepherd mixguardtags: arri
------------------------------------------------------------------
Merlin followed his mates gaze, leading to his twin Avii and the newer Dalmatian family. The shepherd mix smiled softly before turning back to Arri and nodding. It was a beautiful day out, might as well be outside. Merlin turned the direction of the yard and began to pad off, making sure Arri was following.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛
4 monthsmaledalmatianpuptags: violet & avii

Cedar smiled and gave a yip of glee, giving his mother a thankful lick on the cheek. “Thanks mom, I bet it will be fun!” The pup said before running off to the prey pile that was not too far ahead. The Dalmatian looked over the pile, stomach growling with hunger. There was more than he had anticipated, so much to choose from.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
4.5 yearsfemaledalmatianmother|pupsittertags: cedar & avii
Violet nodded and sighed quietly in relief as Crdar bounded off towards the prey pile. She really didn’t want to have to deal with going today, at least she could be prepared when they went now. “Don’t grab anything too big Cedar; save stuff for others!” She called, pausing for a moment to look over at Avii. “You promise this butcher is safe?” She asked, a concerned look on her face. “I know Cedar wants to go, but he’s all I have. I can’t lose him and I don’t particularly trust humans.” Violet admitted.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 12:13 pm

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, adopted Minnow and Whisper- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female tilted her head as she watched as well. She twitched her ears as she heard Oreo seem to reprimand the two pups. Not his adopted siblings, the other two. She turned back to her mate, and nodded as she looked at the handsome male. "I like to allow others in, but that makes us need more food...Then again, we can get food from the butcher and that one convenience store." She shook her head a couple times. She then asked "Do you...ever want more pups?" as she looked at him.

(I decided maybe we could have them have two more pups before they're too old. If Chocolate Chip actually wants any more pups.)

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The dark and white mix said "Hey...say hi to Minnow and Whisper too." He then fell silent as he looked at Apollo and Mochi, nodding to them. "We were going to get breakfast, but we can listen to your ideas."

He then looked to his twin, and nodded as he looked at her. "I think Whisper already does respect us...but they're so quiet its hard to tell anything. Minnow definitely needs to learn some respect though."

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male looked to Apollo and Mochi. He looked annoyed when at least Apollo didn't say anything to them...He rolled his eyes, then Oreo was speaking up for them. He smiled a canine smile, and nuzzled Oreo in clear appreciation and thanks.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one shook their head. They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a couple times. They almost seemed to wince, when Oreo told the others to speak to them...They looked at Mochi and said "Hi," then to Apollo they said "G...Good morning..."

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog followed after the male dog. They twitched their ears, flicking their tail back and forth a again. They giggled, then blinked and said "Just wanted to make sure you had good dreams. Bad dreams aren't fun..." he said, and shook his head.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "Yeah...I know that could be traumatizing, if they're old enough to know what's happening. They could become orphaned as newborns. Which isn't any better, but at least that wouldn't be in their memories."

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog nodded as she looked at the bigger female. Honestly...Marlee was a nice dog and could protect her and the pups. That was kind of attracting her to the other, but...she didn't know if the other liked females. Shaking the thought away, she said "It's cute. He just better not break Yin's heart...but that won't happen for awhile anyway. They're so young right now," she said to her.

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: Gizmo and Charli and Pine

The white pup with the blue and brown flicked his tail back and forth. He looked back at Pine and Gizmo, saying "Good job, Pine." He didn't know Gizmo had let her in ahead of him...so he congratulated her. He then looked to Charli, and nodded at her. "Yeah, its...a pretty big room but we could get bored so we can use the rest of the building, maybe. If we don't get tired using that room first."

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male smiled a canine smile as he saw the two of them. "What a handsome son you have," he said, looking at Nutmeg first. Then looking at Paprika, he said "You're...so pretty." He clamped his jaw after realizing what he'd just said to her. "I um...yeah, now...I have to take you to our alphas, to meet them. It would be good for you to Ser that they're nice, and what they look like."

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female nodded as she looked at Lorelei first. "I'll help Sasha with the fishing, if she's okay with that. Unless... You want me to help with catching rabbits or squirrels. She seems not confident about catching fish, so...maybe one of us should go with her."

Arri- m- 6 y- hunter- GSD poodle maybe husky- homosexual- mate: Merlin- pups: maybe wants- Tags: Merlin

The cute and handsome dog trotted after the other male, tail flicking. He looked quiet happy, and on the inside he was really happy. He twitched his ears as they headed for the yard now. Technically the whole area around the building was yard, because there were front and back yards.

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush might be becoming Violet- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog yipped a giggle. She then shook her head, and glanced to the Dalmatian. She was of the opinion dog catchers were bad, since she and the others didn't know they were just trying to help. Thus, she could understand Violet. "I promise, he and his wife are very nice people. They have four dogs that I've gotten to talk to, who said the butcher and his wife saved them all from the streets. They won't try and take us in. They just like to give us food, so they can see us and know we're okay."

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple and Bandit/ Trevor and others approaching

The red and lighter male felt hot under his fur, and only shook his head. He said "I...would call it just a crush right now, but...yeah, i... like you. You seem like a great dog to be around, you look strong like you can keep me safe." He then tensed up as Maple seemed to hear something...He stayed silent as the pup called out into the surroundings. He muttered "Should we...stay here or try and move?" to Bandit.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor (and others)

The fluffy brownish male felt his tail begin to wag, as he heard the voice of another. It was a male, and one clearly around his own age. He tilted his head as he looked around, then stepped towards Trevor. He paused after a few feet, but could see the other male now. "Hi, um...my name...my name is Maple," he said, then scolded himself. He didn't know why he was suddenly feeling shy and nervous...He also felt a little warm, but put that thought out of mind. He shivered a bit as the other said two other dogs were with him..

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around, then back to the two. They smiled a canine smile, and said "Okay." They then looked to their mom, nodding to the she dog and following her.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at the two. She flicked her tail and walked along, soon catching smells of rabbit and birds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue May 07, 2024 12:25 pm

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
Merlin went towards the front of the building so the pair could eat in the sun. It was perfect weather, not too hot not too cold, they would be comfortable laying out there for a little while. The shepherd stopped when he got to what he considered the perfect spot, setting the rabbit down. “Perfect, let’s eat.” He said, laying down to begin eating the rabbit they picked. He took a decent bite, getting the fur out of the way and revealing the meat. “Here you are love, a furless bite. The fuzz won’t get stuck in your teeth now.”

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
Violet slowly wagged her tail, Avii’s words making her feel more at ease. “That’s good…” She replied softly, looking over at Cedar again before continuing. “Never can be too safe. The place I was from before here was… different.” The Dalmatian said, not wanting to over share. “If you say it’s safe though-“ Violet paused, directing her attention to Avii again. “Then I trust you. Other dogs saying it’s safe is relieving as well.” Violet added before going to join Cedar at the food pile.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛

Cedar carefully dug through the pile, a merging with a rabbit about the size of him. “What about this?” He muffled through fur. The pup dragged it closer to the two adults, dropping the rabbit down with a small thud. “I know it’s big, but we can all share right?” Cedar asked joyfully, looking from Violet to Avii, hoping they would agree to share.
Last edited by oceanz on Tue May 07, 2024 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 2:34 pm

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, adopted Minnow and Whisper- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female tilted her head as she watched as well. She twitched her ears as she heard Oreo seem to reprimand the two pups. Not his adopted siblings, the other two. She turned back to her mate, and nodded as she looked at the handsome male. "I like to allow others in, but that makes us need more food...Then again, we can get food from the butcher and that one convenience store." She shook her head a couple times. She then asked "Do you...ever want more pups?" as she looked at him.

(I decided maybe we could have them have two more pups before they're too old. If Chocolate Chip actually wants any more pups.)

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The dark and white mix said "Hey...say hi to Minnow and Whisper too." He then fell silent as he looked at Apollo and Mochi, nodding to them. "We were going to get breakfast, but we can listen to your ideas."

He then looked to his twin, and nodded as he looked at her. "I think Whisper already does respect us...but they're so quiet its hard to tell anything. Minnow definitely needs to learn some respect though."

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male looked to Apollo and Mochi. He looked annoyed when at least Apollo didn't say anything to them...He rolled his eyes, then Oreo was speaking up for them. He smiled a canine smile, and nuzzled Oreo in clear appreciation and thanks.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one shook their head. They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a couple times. They almost seemed to wince, when Oreo told the others to speak to them...They looked at Mochi and said "Hi," then to Apollo they said "G...Good morning..."

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog followed after the male dog. They twitched their ears, flicking their tail back and forth a again. They giggled, then blinked and said "Just wanted to make sure you had good dreams. Bad dreams aren't fun..." he said, and shook his head.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "Yeah...I know that could be traumatizing, if they're old enough to know what's happening. They could become orphaned as newborns. Which isn't any better, but at least that wouldn't be in their memories."

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog nodded as she looked at the bigger female. Honestly...Marlee was a nice dog and could protect her and the pups. That was kind of attracting her to the other, but...she didn't know if the other liked females. Shaking the thought away, she said "It's cute. He just better not break Yin's heart...but that won't happen for awhile anyway. They're so young right now," she said to her.

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: Gizmo and Charli and Pine

The white pup with the blue and brown flicked his tail back and forth. He looked back at Pine and Gizmo, saying "Good job, Pine." He didn't know Gizmo had let her in ahead of him...so he congratulated her. He then looked to Charli, and nodded at her. "Yeah, its...a pretty big room but we could get bored so we can use the rest of the building, maybe. If we don't get tired using that room first."

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male smiled a canine smile as he saw the two of them. "What a handsome son you have," he said, looking at Nutmeg first. Then looking at Paprika, he said "You're...so pretty." He clamped his jaw after realizing what he'd just said to her. "I um...yeah, now...I have to take you to our alphas, to meet them. It would be good for you to Ser that they're nice, and what they look like."

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female nodded as she looked at Lorelei first. "I'll help Sasha with the fishing, if she's okay with that. Unless... You want me to help with catching rabbits or squirrels. She seems not confident about catching fish, so...maybe one of us should go with her."

Arri- m- 6 y- hunter- GSD poodle maybe husky- homosexual- mate: Merlin- pups: maybe wants- Tags: Merlin

The cute and handsome dog followed the fluffy Shepherd mix. He looked around a bit as they walked, though he really didn't need to. He wasn't one of the guards, plus they were definitely safe here. The food...not so much, not when the animals were still alive anyway. He, like every other pack member, knew there were loners around. Some of them just thought they could take food without even asking. Shaking his head, he sat down and nodded to his mate. He watched him, then gently grabbed the meat from the other. "Thank you handsome," he said, and began to chew it up now. He glanced towards the building, where Avii was with the other two.

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush is becoming Violet- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog nodded as she looked at her. "I'm sorry you had to go through that...and I know not all humans are nice. The humans in this town are very nice though. There's those people that catch dogs...but the butcher doesn't let them near his place. Which is honestly really nice," she said. She then looked at Cedar and said "Oh...well, if you're mom is alright with it, we can all share it."

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple and Bandit/ Trevor and others approaching

The red and lighter male felt hot under his fur, and only shook his head. He said "I...would call it just a crush right now, but...yeah, i... like you. You seem like a great dog to be around, you look strong like you can keep me safe." He then tensed up as Maple seemed to hear something...He stayed silent as the pup called out into the surroundings. He muttered "Should we...stay here or try and move?" to Bandit.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor (and others)

The fluffy brownish male felt his tail begin to wag, as he heard the voice of another. It was a male, and one clearly around his own age. He tilted his head as he looked around, then stepped towards Trevor. He paused after a few feet, but could see the other male now. "Hi, um...my name...my name is Maple," he said, then scolded himself. He didn't know why he was suddenly feeling shy and nervous...He also felt a little warm, but put that thought out of mind. He shivered a bit as the other said two other dogs were with him..

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around, then back to the two. They smiled a canine smile, and said "Okay." They then looked to their mom, nodding to the she dog and following her.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at the two. She flicked her tail and walked along, soon catching smells of rabbit and birds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 07, 2024 4:22 pm

[ Chocolate Chip - 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: Sugar Cookie ]
    "I suppose that's true, although hopefully with more paws they can help to hunt and feed more mouths," he mentioned. At the remark of the human shops, he shook his head lightly with a soft sigh. "Although I hate depending on the humans so much, it's certainly an option. The humans have shown us nothing but kindness." Chip looked over at his mate in slight surprise at her question. Naturally, the male always thought of himself as too old to have another litter of pups. But the thought warmed his heart. "Why... absolutely! I can imagine just having more little ones running under our paws."

(I think that would be okay, he can probably have one more litter before he retires lol. At that point Oreo and Nilla might be old enough to decide who will be alpha and beta or co-alpha,,, but that will be a while. When would you like Sugar Cookie to have more pups? Maybe after some of the loners join -- like Paprika/Nutmeg and Cinnamon/Maple and Ginger?)

[ Nilla - 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: siblings, Apollo & Mochi ]
    Before she could pick out a piece of prey, she heard paw-steps approaching and turned to see Apollo and Mochi. She opened her mouth to speak, but Oreo beat her to it. Nilla nodded at her brother's remark. "Yes, want to eat with us? We can talk while we eat. Food for thought."

As she approached the pile of prey again, her brother spoke. "I can never tell what Whisper is thinking, and I have no idea if that's a good or a bad thing. I agree though, Minnow needs to learn respect and when to keep his mouth shut," Nilla joked lightly just under her breath.

[ Orion - 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: Ginger ]
    He couldn't see anyone... at least, until the younger dog walked up to him. Although she kept her distance, Orion's hackles raised defensively. From appearances, she was a Norwegian Lunde Hund, bright colored and medium-sized. However, at her words, he calmed slightly. "Yes, we do take newcomers. Why don't I escort you into our camp and you can speak to our alphas? They will be the ones to assess you," Orion told her. With that, he turned into the entrance. He glanced over his shoulder, watching and waiting to see if she would follow him.

[ Trevor - 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: Maple - tags: Dakota & Cadbury, Maple ]
    His fluffy tail wagged at the praise from Cadbury, pleased that he finally did something right during his training. Trevor followed behind Dakota and Cadbury, heading towards the three scents of the strangers close to their territory. Once they were close enough, the scents got stronger and more individualized, the strongest scent being one of a younger dog. "Hi! Um... we're part of the pack. My name is Trevor, this is Dakota and Cadbury," Trevor called back to the young voice. After a few moments, he glanced to the two adults and superiors. He wondered if he would be chastised for speaking out of turn.

(I'm gonna leave it like this for when Queen and Furry reply with their characters)

[ Marlee - 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: open - tags: Yang, pups ]
    She noticed that Yang fell silent for some time and wondered what was on her mind. "Oh, I really hope not. They better stay this way forever! I like them as pups. When they become adolescents, that's when things really get tough. I mean, have you seen the alpha offspring and the way they all act?" Marlee joked. However, she quickly bit her tongue. Silently, she scolded herself. What if Yang reprimanded her and went to the alphas. "Sorry, I didn't mean that in offense." The large dog shook her head and returned to the previous conversation. More comfortable and familiar grounds, at the very least. "Anyways, I hope little Yin gets it figured out. There's no way to currently tell if Gizmo is reciprocating."

(I'm also gonna give a little more time for Marlee to eventually develop feelings for Yang,,, lol)

[ Charli - 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin, Pine ]
    She was almost about to bark out to the last two pups, but Pine appeared followed by Gizmo. "Yep, you're it! Everyone has to hide, and you'll have to find us. So wish us luck!" Charli told Gizmo with a wag of her tail. However, before she could dart off again, Yin had a question. She sighed softly in frustration, though she didn't snap at him. "Sure, we can just use this room. But if we get bored, we might use the whole building." Charli turned back to Gizmo, a smile on her maw. "Anyways! You have to cover your eyes with your paws, and you can't peek."

[ Paprika - 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, Krisp, Rune ]
    She felt dazzled when he smiled in a canine way at her -- no, at the two of them. However, she was left speechless at his statement, and her mouth flopped open and shut. "Erm, um... yes, that would be great. Why don't you lead the way?" Paprika stammered. Oh boy, this was starting off awkward. She approached him further and waited for him to take the lead.

[ Nutmeg - 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Cotton - tags: Paprika, Krisp, Rune ]
    He dipped his head bashfully at the compliment, then raised his snout again with a knowing grin at the male's next words. He must like her already... and I think she likes him too! Nutmeg thought to himself, recognizing the instant chemistry between the two of them. He only hoped that his mother would realize this pack would be good for them in the end.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:30 pm

Furry posted recently so I don't know when she'll post again.
We can wait for them though

Also, pups: I was going to say they could go quick for some private time.
Its probably better to have them at least meet Paprika and Nutmeg then they could maybe go take a moment?
Since for Maple and Ginger we have to wait for Queen and Furry to post]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla; adopted Minnow and Whisper; two future pups- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: Chocolate Chip

The lighter creamy female female nodded as she looked at him. "True, but if their strength isn't in hunting then they have to do other things. Though being guards and pup sitters is definitely good." She then shook her head as she listened to him speak of the humans... "I had humans when I was younger, but...they passed away unexpectedly. I didn't want to be caught, so I ran away. I'm glad I did, though, because I met you and we had Nilla and Oreo." She stopped talking as he spoke up once more, about pups now. She smiled a canine smile, and said "Then...we should start trying to have another litter." She then looked away, feeling shy, and gulped down more meat.

He then looked to his twin, and nodded as he looked at her. "I wouldn't really call it a bad thing, them being quiet, because it means they aren't loud and wild. You would think Minnow would learn from them...Whatever though, if we keep reprimanding him, maybe he'll finally learn."

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The white marked dog shook her head at the other, then said "Its fine. Honestly, Minnow seems to be the only possible problem though. Whisper is really quiet...but they don't cause any trouble. Nilla and Oreo stick around each other too, but when I see them they're nice. I hope they can do something about Minnow though..." She couldn't imagine what they were having to go through with him, though. His family was probably get the brunt of his...personality. Shaking her head, she said "Yeah, there isn't...but hopefully he'll reciprocate in the future. That or at least let him down gently. Yin is a bit sensitive though...so he'd probably cry for a bit."

(XD that's fine. Yang hasn't actually realized yet that she likes Marlee)

The golden male noticed the way she looked at him, like she was dazzled by him. He felt a thrill, and his plumed tail wagged a bit. He turned his focus to her pup, and said "How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? You look about a year old to me, but I don't want to assume. My daughter and the alphas two biological pups are close in age to you. They're two adopted pups are exactly your age though, if you're a year old. So you'll have some new friends there." He hoped that would sweeten the deal further, but they were already going with him anyway. Turning back to Paprika, he hummed a small sound. "I think Wafer, my daughter, is really going to like you."

The cute and handsome dog followed the fluffy Shepherd mix. He looked around a bit as they walked, though he really didn't need to. He wasn't one of the guards, plus they were definitely safe here. The food...not so much, not when the animals were still alive anyway. He, like every other pack member, knew there were loners around. Some of them just thought they could take food without even asking. Shaking his head, he sat down and nodded to his mate. He watched him, then gently grabbed the meat from the other. "Thank you handsome," he said, and began to chew it up now. He glanced towards the building, where Avii was with the other two.

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush is becoming Violet- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog nodded as she looked at her. "I'm sorry you had to go through that...and I know not all humans are nice. The humans in this town are very nice though. There's those people that catch dogs...but the butcher doesn't let them near his place. Which is honestly really nice," she said. She then looked at Cedar and said "Oh...well, if you're mom is alright with it, we can all share it."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 4:17 pm

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
Merlin smiled, pleased to see Arri enjoying their meal. He began to eat as well, following his mates gaze back into the abandoned building. “Something on your mind?” He asked.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
Violet nodded in understanding, the tight feeling in her chest beginning to go away. She opened her mouth to reply but was quickly interrupted by Cedar. “Oh um.” Violet paused, hoping Avii wouldn’t feel awkward sharing a meal with the small family. “Well I certainly don’t mind.” The Dalmatian replied, softly smiling as Cedar yipped contently.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛

”Yay!” Cedar yippee, tail wagging excitedly. Not only was he starving, he could now ask Avii all about being a Guard and what the outside world was like. The pup drug the rabbit to a spot not too far from the prey pile, tripping every so often on the way. Cedar dropped the rabbit down, mouth beginning to water at the mere thought of sinking his tiny fangs into the rabbit. However, he had manners. He would wait until the two adults joined him.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 am

name... trinity
age... three years
gender... female
breed... border collie
character page... page 6
feeling... nervous yet calm
tags... juniper, masie, open
. T . R . I . N . I . T . Y .

golden brown eyes surveyed her surroundings carefully. She had herself set up with her pups under some thick bush that had kept herself and her pups dry and warm. Currently her pups were sleeping at her hip, masks was curled up and juniper was mostly on top of her, considering the size difference it made sense that Junie was on top of masie.

Trinity flicked her ear at some birds and watched them carefully before with a gentle sigh she stood up and stepped out of her den like shelter. Her pups remained asleep so she wondered further out of the brush and wondered down the path to try and find something to eat.

She knew it a few dogs around who could offer protection, however not all dogs saw a “pure breed” as a proper stray and tended to not want anything to do with her. So trinity kept to herself and has even since having her pups. Generally avoiding dogs where she could.

name... juniper
age... three months
gender... female
breed... border collie
character page... page 6
feeling... playful
tags... trinity, masie, open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

playing with masie (unless directly interacted with she will mostly be posted for in trinity’s post)

name... masie
age... three months
gender... female
breed... great dane
character page... page 6
feeling... nervous yet calm
tags... trinity, juniper, open
. M . A . I . S . I . E .

playing with juniper (unless directly interacted with she will mostly be posted for in trinity’s post)
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 09, 2024 4:31 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Creme, River, Sugar
He flicked his tail a little bit as he listened "What does pack do?" he repeated the question. He was silent for a moment, not really knowing how to answer that, he had not truly even thought about it, he just did his normal duties daily, without much of thinking about it "Pack is like one large family, we protect ourselves, and live together with loyalty for our alpha's...we have lands we patrol daily and make sure nobody dangerous come to hurt any of us..." he said thinking his every words "If you're not sure, you can try and see, if you don't see that the pack life is not for you then you're free to leave...all of use are former loners or abandoned pets...anyone has their own story to tell..." he said flicking his tail a pit "I was a pet too, a race dog actually, so yeah, we're not that normal pack like anyone could thing" he said.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury, Trevor, Maple, Cinnamon, Bandit
She walked to the three strangers, she was alert, but she was pretty sure the three were rather nervous so they may not be a threat, or who knows sometimes even a nice-looking dog can turn aggressive. Her eyes looked at Trevor for a moment then back to the trio "Yes, I am Dakota and yes, we're coming from a pack, so what brings you so close to our lands then?" she said calmly. Her eyes landed on the leftovers of the rabbit and peasant, which didn't please her at all, but as they were not yet their lands she ignored it.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Wafer, Sasha
She nodded "If you want, then I will go to get some squirrels...anyway one of us needs to be with Sasha, she is still a trainee..." she said flicking her tail "I don't want to get yelled by the alphas to let a trainee hunt without a watch," she said. Her eyes landed on Sasha "I know, but rules are rules...when you're a full hunter, then you can do as many solo hunts you want, but now stay close to someone" she said to her.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Hershey
She sighed "You know any trauma for any age does stay on your memories, but sometimes the brains protect the mind, by putting a blackhole over to those memories...which is good as long the person's past is not being asked, as it may bring depression as you can't remember your past," she said.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi, Nilla, Oreo, Whisper, Minnow
He looked at Mochi "It's not like there are many other choices left" he said to the other trainee, before turning to look at Oreo little confused "I can see them, and you two we need some questions, they can't help" he said to him. He then took a look at the two other wolves, wondering if he could get in trouble being rude to the higher ranks, even if they were adopted by the alpha they were still higher than any other trainee. He nodded to the two "Mornings..." then turned back to the alpha's offsprings "Eh...I don't know, maybe...we could eat..." he said looking at Mochi now.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Wafer, Lorelei
She looked at Wafer and then Lorelei, she smiled at Wafer when she wanted to come with her for some fishing. She then flicked her tail little annoyed at Lorelei's words "Hoy, I can hunt by myself too...I don't need a watcher..." she said to her with a sigh "I guess so..." she murmured.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli, Pine
He looked at others "I think this room could be enough for us, I mean it's not that large, but it dosen't take forever to find others than in the whole building..." he said to them. He lightly rolled his eyes at Charli "Of course, I know the rules...other way it's ni that fun actually..." he said to him. He then looked at the corner which was open for anyone to see "I go there to count...if you're ready for that then we can start" he said turning to the spot he mentioned.

Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He looked at him "Keep you safe? I am not so sure about that...I have not really kept anyone safe except myself" he said to him. He then turned to the three strangers showing up, they seemed somehow healthy, and they had strong scents of many different dogs on them. They were definitely those dogs living in packs. He shook his head "No they're already here, acting suspiciously can make them attack us, but I...we may leave if things go too dangerous" he said to Cinnamon.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: Orion

She felt rather confused as the guard dog spoke, she thought going to a pack could be harder or that they could not let a stranger like her join them "Really? You do?" she murmured with pure confusion. She flicked her tail "Of course, the alpha's right..." she said her eyes looking after the Puli dog, as she walked after him toward the entrance.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:23 am

[About pups: I was going to say they could go quick for some private time.
Its probably better to have them at least meet Paprika and Nutmeg then they could maybe go take a moment?
Since for Maple and Ginger we have to wait for Furry still]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla; adopted Minnow and Whisper; two future pups- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: Chocolate Chip

The lighter creamy female female nodded as she looked at him. "True, but if their strength isn't in hunting then they have to do other things. Though being guards and pup sitters is definitely good." She then shook her head as she listened to him speak of the humans... "I had humans when I was younger, but...they passed away unexpectedly. I didn't want to be caught, so I ran away. I'm glad I did, though, because I met you and we had Nilla and Oreo." She stopped talking as he spoke up once more, about pups now. She smiled a canine smile, and said "Then...we should start trying to have another litter." She then looked away, feeling shy, and gulped down more meat.

The dark and white mix looked to his twin, and nodded as he looked at her. "I wouldn't really call it a bad thing, them being quiet, because it means they aren't loud and wild. You would think Minnow would learn from them...Whatever though, if we keep reprimanding him, maybe he'll finally learn."

He then sighed as he looked at Apollo, saying "You know, they're our siblings. They're coming to eat with us, so they're going to hear whatever you say anyway." He then flicked his tail as the other spoke of eating. "Yes...lets go," he said, then asked "What do you two like to eat?"

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male looked to Apollo and Mochi. He smiled a canine smile, and nuzzled Oreo in clear appreciation and thanks.

(wb... Will change later)

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one flicked their tail. They made a small sound as Oreo continued to speak... Then Apollo actually said good morning, so they nodded and said "Good...good morning." They then glanced to their older two adoptive siblings.

The white marked dog shook her head at the other, then said "Its fine. Honestly, Minnow seems to be the only possible problem though. Whisper is really quiet...but they don't cause any trouble. Nilla and Oreo stick around each other too, but when I see them they're nice. I hope they can do something about Minnow though..." She couldn't imagine what they were having to go through with him, though. His family was probably get the brunt of his...personality. Shaking her head, she said "Yeah, there isn't...but hopefully he'll reciprocate in the future. That or at least let him down gently. Yin is a bit sensitive though...so he'd probably cry for a bit."

(XD that's fine. Yang hasn't actually realized yet that she likes Marlee)

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes flicked his tail back and forth. He looked back at Pine and Gizmo, saying "Good job, Pine." He didn't know Gizmo had let her in ahead of him...so he congratulated her. He then looked to Charli, and nodded at her. "Yeah, its...a pretty big room but we could get bored so we can use the rest of the building, maybe. If we don't get tired using that room first."

(going to leave this until Melody posts again)

The golden male noticed the way she looked at him, like she was dazzled by him. He felt a thrill, and his plumed tail wagged a bit. He turned his focus to her pup, and said "How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? You look about a year old to me, but I don't want to assume. My daughter and the alphas two biological pups are close in age to you. They're two adopted pups are exactly your age though, if you're a year old. So you'll have some new friends there." He hoped that would sweeten the deal further, but they were already going with him anyway. Turning back to Paprika, he hummed a small sound. "I think Wafer, my daughter, is really going to like you."

The white pawed golden female nodded as she looked at Lorelei. "That's true...one of us needs to stay with her," she said to her. She then said "Okay...I'll go with her to try fishing then," and looked at Sasha. She smiled a canine smile at the smaller dog, saying "Let's go."

The cute and handsome dog shook his head, and faced the other male again. "Oh, nothing...I was just looking there because Avii is in there. I wonder if those three will come outside to eat," he said. He then took another bite of the food, before tilting his head and seeming to think.

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog smiled a canine smile. "Looks like we're all sharing then," she said in a happy voice. She wagged her tail as Cedar got excited, his energy was infectious. "Should we eat it in here, or go outside and enjoy the nice weather?" she asked.

The red and lighter male shook his head, saying "I'm not too hard to protect." He then fell silent as the two dogs and a younger one finally came into sight... He had to be truthful, so he said "We were sitting and talking...My son wants to join your pack though, I think." He glanced to the pup clearly unrelated to him, but he'd adopted him. Maple seemed focused on the trainee, so Cinna nodded to Bandit and muttered "Yeah."

The fluffy brownish male felt his tail begin to wag, as he heard the voice of another. It was a male, and one clearly around his own age. He tilted his head as he looked around, then stepped towards Trevor. He paused after a few feet, but could see the other male now. "Hi, um...my name...my name is Maple," he said, then scolded himself. He didn't know why he was suddenly feeling shy and nervous...He also felt a little warm, but put that thought out of mind. He shivered a bit as he saw the other two dogs, or at least the female one.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me