Sinister Umbra {Accepting} ~Wolf Role Play~

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Sinister Umbra {Accepting} ~Wolf Role Play~

Postby Legato » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:48 am

~Table of Contents~

I. Sinister Umbra's Past

II. Rules

III. Wolf Form Template

IV. Important Announcements

V. Seasonal Information

VI. Territory Map

VII. Rankings

VIII. Relationship Updates

IX. My Wolves

~Sinister Umbra's Past~

You do not have to read this unless you want to know.

Aralie's father, Tahatchapi, wanted only immense power. He sought after the knowledge that the world around him had to offer. The wolves that lived within the shrouded alcove he called home warned him that one day power would bring his downfall. Tahatchapi's arrogant mind brushed their comments off, believing they only wished that he would not surpass them. Convinced that he was growing more in authority each waking day, he began to spread his knowledge to those of the alcove. He had learned many facts about life, death, and everything in between. His stories captivated the younger wolves' attentions, drawing them closer to him. Seeing that they were truly interested, he began to elaborate his teachings as to keep them coming back for more. Little did he realize that as one wolf passed the word onto the next, the story began to elaborate even more so than when he had told them. Uprisings occurred. Wolves began to snarl in anger at each other, wanting to know just who was right and who was wrong. Though the elders of the alcove were supposed to be the wisest, the younger wolves looked to Tahatchapi for guidance. They knew not of what to do. The elders had refused to take part in what they claimed to be "nonsense".

Tahatchapi began to become bombarded with wolves needing his utmost attention. They wished for more knowledge. They wanted his say in who had more authority. They wanted him to settle all brawls, so that they could go back to living their once peaceful lives. Tahatchapi knew not of what to make of this. Though he had learned quite a bit from his own observations, he knew he was certainly unsure about each and every wolf's problem. However, he refused to let them know of this. He would lose followers if he did so. He simply could not let it happen. Each time a wolf came to him with disputes between others, he would quickly decide who had won the argument. He never looked into any of them. He only looked at the other wolves and chose. This brought forth more uprisings. The wolves of the alcove were beginning to stir with negativity. Little did Tahatchapi know, he had contradicted previous statements and arguments between wolves. Everyone was in utter confusion now.

The older wolves rushed to the Elders, begging for their guidance in how to fix everything. The elders simply turned their backs, refusing to help those whom had faded away from them in the beginning. Chaos now enveloped the alcove. Bloodshed was breaking out. At first, the elders took it as a phase. They figured that as soon as the younger wolves realized their mistakes, everything would fall back into place. However, this was not the case. On a frigid winter night, the first snowfall of the year had begun. Flakes of ghostly white fell to the ground in an array of beauty. Within the alcove, crimson blood spattered to the ground, staining the fresh snow that had recently fallen. An elder lay murdered by a younger male. Every soul about the alcove froze, watching in disbelief. The older wolves were outraged at what this wolf had done. The younger wolves were overjoyed that one being had finally taken a stand in this mess. There, in the middle of the commotion, was Tahatchapi. The older wolves looked to him with failing trust. They asked him what he was going to do about the death of the elder. When Tahatchapi sided with the younger wolves at the idea of doing nothing for him, all Hell broke loose.

From the ashes of what was once the alcove, rose Aralie. She was one of the few remaining survivors of the war between the older wolves and the younger wolves. Gathering up her resources, she and a few others set out on a journey. Their only goal was to get as far away from the alcove as possible. The three that took their leave vowed to never return to this forsaken place. They would begin anew, rebuilding the pack to its former glory. However, to remind themselves of the horrific past that they were trying so hard to never return to, they named their new pack Sinister Umbra. This way they could never forget everything that had happened.

~Rules~

There is no "code word" within these rules.

I. Follow all of Tess's rules.

II. You may challenge others for certain higher ranks, but you both must agree upon who wins.

III. Try to keep leverage between your male and female wolves.

IV. Remember that no wolf is perfect.

V. Keep your posts realistic. {No power playing, god modding, etc.}

VI. Do not be your own wolf's mate, etc. Mingle.

VII. Use something different when speaking in OOC, so that we know you are speaking out of character.

VIII. You may kill other wolves, but you must have the other character's owner's consent first.

IX. Keep mating detail minimal.

X. Some cussing is allowed, but use asterisks.

XI. You may make as many wolves as you feel you can handle.

XII. Keep your forms updated.

XIII. High ranks are earned. You cannot choose them right off the bat.

~Wolf Form Template~

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Age {Years and Months; Under One Year would be Pup} -
Crush -
Mate -
Offspring -
Relatives {If you have any.} -
Personality -
Rank -
Other {Optional} -
Appearance -

~Important Announcements~

Xaspherilla has recently passed due to Aralie's pack murdering her. There is some trouble brewing. Perhaps Zakota has something to do with it?

~Seasonal Information~

Spring ☑
Summer ☐
Autumn ☐
Winter ☐

~Territory Map~

~Rankings~

Alpha Male -
Win Aralie's Heart
Alpha Female -
Aralie {Amerfere}
Alpha Pups -
None

Beta Male -
None
Beta Female -
None

Gamma Male -
Zakota {Amerfere}
Gamma Female -
Win Zakota's Heart

Lead Healer -
Lyla {Electric~Lime~Zebra}
Healers -
None

Lead Hunter{s} -
Forgotten Eclipse {Azmire}
Hunters -
Ace {Sunshine}
Autumn {Teacup}

Lead Fighter{s} -
Aztec {Electric~Lime~Zebra}
Fighters -
Yumagi {Ever.Dove}
Koda {KAT}

Elders -
None

Caretakers -
Whitagi {Ever.Dove}

Pups -
None

Omegas -
Dirtbag {Cactus Monster}
Break {Teacup}
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Loners -
None

Deceased -
Xaspherilla {Amerfere}

~Relationship Updates~

There are no relationship updates.
Last edited by Legato on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:40 am, edited 13 times in total.
Legato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolves of the Sinister Umbra {Accepting}

Postby Legato » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:48 am

~My Wolves~

Username -

Amerfere

Name -

Aralie

Gender -

Female

Age -

Three years and Four Months

Crush

Mate

Offspring -

Relatives -

Tahatchapi {Father; Deceased}

Personality -

Aralie has a kindred heart. She personally dislikes battles after her father's history. However, she will certainly step up and fight when necessary. She is a bold female who isn't afraid to tell you exactly what she thinks. She is not one to trust a newcomer easily. She will always keep her eye on a new member of the pack, observing their actions. To those that are closest to her, she is a sweet wolf with just a hint of bravery.

Rank -

Alpha Female

Other -

Aralie is deathly afraid of crossing the Appala Mountains, though it is unknown why.

Appearance -

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username -

Amerfere

Name -

Zakota

Gender -

Male

Age -

Two years Nine Months

Crush

Mate

Offspring

Relatives

Personality -

Zakota is more of a quiet, collected wolf. He normally is not one to speak many words. He would rather observe a situation than speak in it. His observations give him an advantage when watching for a wolf's emotions. However, his quiet attitude often makes it hard to talk to him. He is not one to scrutinize, but he almost never praises anything either.

Rank -

Gamma Male

Other -

It takes perseverance and patience to unlock the depths of Zakota's mind.

Appearance -

Username -

Amerfere

Name -

Xaspherilla

Gender -

Female

Age -

Two Years Two Months

Crush

Mate

Offspring

Relatives

Personality -

Xaspherilla despises anything and everything to do with packs. She believes that nothing good could possibly ever result from them. She is a bold, brave, feisty wolf who isn't afraid to challenge just about everyone. She doesn't seem to have a heart, but there certainly is one deep down. However, she does not show that side of herself to relatively everyone.

Other -

Xaspherilla and Aralie have an agreement: As long as Xaspherilla leaves Aralie's pack alone, they are on good terms.

Appearance -

Legato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves of the Sinister Umbra {Accepting}

Postby catt; » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am

Username -
Azmire

Name -
Forgotten Eclipse {Call her Eclipse}

Gender -
Female

Age -
Two Years Ten months {2 years 10 months}

Crush -
I think I may like that guy, oh no wait, I don't know anyone.

Mate -
No one.

Offspring -
None.

Relatives -
::Walks Away::

Personality -
Eclipse is a shy female, who keeps to herself. She is happiest in a dark place, where she can be alone to think. She prefers to go on hunts alone, and just stay alone at all times. Some may refer to her as "emo".

Rank -
Lead Hunter.

Other -

Appearance -
catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legato » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:54 am

- Accepted, Kitten. Adding you to the ranks. c:
Legato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вlυenoѕeღ » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 am

[Ever.Dove:This is amazing! I will think about joining.]
вlυenoѕeღ
|ι’м coмιng нoмe, ι’м coмιng нoмe. тell тнe world ι’м coмιng нoмe leт тнe raιn waѕн away all тнe paιn oғ yeѕтerday. ι ĸnow мy ĸιngdoм awaιтѕ and тнey’ve ғorgιven мy мιѕтaĸeѕ ι’м coмιng нoмe, ι’м coмιng нoмe. тell тнe world тнaт ι’м coмιng нoмe|

I <3 вlυenoѕe pitbulls. I <3 Huskies.
レ ◊ ㄅ ₮ | Husky rp. || тнє ℓαѕт υтσρια || IM · Y · O · U · R · S
вlυenoѕeღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legato » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:00 am

- Alrighty. (:
Legato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catt; » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 am

- Mkay'

Eclipse trotted through the camp ground. Her head down looking as if she could only see the earth ground.
catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вlυenoѕeღ » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 am

Username - Ever.Dove
Name - Yumagi :: Whitagi
Gender - Male :: Female
Age - 3 1/2 years :: 3 years & 3 months
Crush - No, not yet. :: She is looking for the perfect wolf
Mate - No :: No, she may not get one
Offspring - None :: She is currently pregnate with a single pup.[It is gunna die.]
Relatives - Would you consider Whitagi? :: All of them are unknown, but her younger brother, who is alive, is wandering somewhere.
Personality - Yumagi is a sweet wolf with a spice of mean. He is almost backwards towards himself. He is never mean to feas. The thing you should be wary of is his mind. He is almost a con-man if you think about it. He will twist your words around and tons of other things. This will only confuse you. Other than this he is a all around amazing wolf. His main personality is his thought. He is very kind and loves to talk to fea's wich almost makes him a flirt, although he isn't. :: She is a shy wolf, not much of a talker. She stays where she can't be seen and almost never flirts. She is sometimes mean, yet sweet. Once she opens up to you, she will play and have fun with you. Although she is shy, she is also wild and free. She is carefree and worry free. She likes to take walks to think. For she is a thinker. She is also a wolf of few words. When she says something it is sweet and melodic. Her main personality is her heart. She only trust certian wolves with things. She is very sweet towards pups and and some fea's. Males she isn't so trust worthy. Heck, if you can gain her trust I give you a cookie!
Rank - Your choice :: She would probally be a expecting mother for now.
Other - Laugh :: Giggle
Appearance - Yumagi :: Whitagi
Last edited by вlυenoѕeღ on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
вlυenoѕeღ
|ι’м coмιng нoмe, ι’м coмιng нoмe. тell тнe world ι’м coмιng нoмe leт тнe raιn waѕн away all тнe paιn oғ yeѕтerday. ι ĸnow мy ĸιngdoм awaιтѕ and тнey’ve ғorgιven мy мιѕтaĸeѕ ι’м coмιng нoмe, ι’м coмιng нoмe. тell тнe world тнaт ι’м coмιng нoмe|

I <3 вlυenoѕe pitbulls. I <3 Huskies.
レ ◊ ㄅ ₮ | Husky rp. || тнє ℓαѕт υтσρια || IM · Y · O · U · R · S
вlυenoѕeღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electric~Lime~Zebra » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:15 am

Joining

Username:: Electric~Lime~Zebra
Name:: Aztec
crush:: none yet
mate:: Looking
offspring:: none
relatives:: Lyla
personality:: He's a fighter at heart but wont do it unless he has to. He's strong, swift, and cunning.He's gentle with pups and sweet on faes. He doesn't usually like other males.He has an aura of pride that gets everyone in a good mood. He loves to laugh and to make others laugh.

Username ^^
Name :: Lyla [Lie-lah]
crush :: none yet
mate:: looking
offspring:: wants
relatives:: Aztec
personality:: She's sweet, kind, and caring. She loves everyone around her and is very friendly. She's quiet but not afraid ti speak her mind. She can lose her temper and is a bit feisty.
Last edited by Electric~Lime~Zebra on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.......Image
I was born to run, I don't belong to anyone
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
FR | Trade | link | link | ©
can't bite the devil on my tongue

She/her | Adult

CIS/IT degree
I'm a mom now
PM for any helpful links/tips
Looking for mass wl swaps

Electric~Lime~Zebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legato » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 am

- Accepted. I'll add Whitagi as a caretaker, due to her being pregnant at the moment. Alright, Electric.

Aralie

The wind picked up slightly, blowing the blossoms of certain trees about the pack's clearing. She enjoyed springtime. Aside from the winter season, this was her favourite time of year. The buds of trees smelled wondrous this season. Better than before, actually. She glanced to Eclipse, watching her. "Saluations," she said to Eclipse with a soft tone.

Zakota

He rested in his den, aware of the new wolves that were beginning to arrive. He sighed lightly, unsure of whether or not this was truly a good idea. There were only two of them now. The third member of their trio had long since ditched them.
Last edited by Legato on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me