1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:37 pm

Thornpaw stares hard at his sister, eyes wide. "Okay, okay, I won't tell anyone. It was just a suggestion," he mutters. "I wasn't saying you should be a medicine cat. I just meant... maybe Pebbleriver can give you some herbs? To stop the dreams?" Thornpaw wasn't sure if his other suggestion was much of a good idea or if his sister would take it kindly.

He briefly remembers when Shimmerpaw went to Barestar and Foxmoon regarding previous dreams, but she had shut her mouth about what happened. Thornpaw only remembers her returning with scratches... ones she blamed on thickets and bracken while hunting. At her slightly reassuring words, Thornpaw sighs softly. His tail droops to the ground and he shakes his head. "Okay... whatever you say, sister. I'm just afraid it will get much worse."

---

Crookedwillow nods her head. "He was never good for her," she echoes her son's words softly. "I understand. We all need to let our wounds heal, physically and mentally. I say you should give it some more time," the elder offers. She draws her paw over her muzzle, lightly grooming herself. "But I thank you for coming to me with your worries."

---

Heat flies to Ebonysong's ears at the gentle laps from Lightningstrike's tongue. Yet at the same time, he's comforted. "He's always tired. He doesn't sleep well. But I suppose I shouldn't fault him for that," he sighs softly. At Lightningstrike's question, the black cat cocks his head to one side. "I sure hope it's not too far. How are all of these injured cats going to travel?"

---

A warmth fills Pebbleriver's chest at the small smile that Fallen reciprocates on his silver muzzle. "Indeed, we should move on," she agrees with a dip of her head and folds the red bandana around his neck again. The dark gray she-cat steps back to allow him to call to the others -- to the clan. At Fallen's call, Thornpaw gently nudges his sister over to the gathering group. Crookedwillow peers at the silvery tom from her sitting position a few tail-lengths away with Sparrowclaw beside her. Ebonysong's ears perk up, and he glances to Lightningstrike with slowly growing excitement in his gaze.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me