Project Eden (1x1: Burning Rose and Artesian)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Project Eden (1x1: Burning Rose and Artesian)

Postby Artesian » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

ImageImage
You are blessed. Born in a perfect place, where the land provides you with everything you need. The nature spirits care for you; heal you when you are sick; guide you when you're lost and keep you safe from harm. Your world is one valley, with high walls that the sky-spirits placed generations ago to gird your perfect world. The beauty of your land is the primary joy in your simple life.

PROJECT EDEN WAS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE THE CHILDREN OF THE SPONSORS WITH A LIFE OF PERFECT BALANCE AND FULFILMENT. THIS VALLEY, CREATED TWO HUNDRED YEARS AGO, IS COMPLETELY ISOLATED FROM THE MALIGN INFLUENCE OF MODERN LIFE. THROUGH THE TIRELESS EFFORTS OF OUR SCIENTISTS, WE MAINTAIN THE GARDEN OF EDEN AS AN PLACE OF ETERNAL HARMONY AND PERFECTION.

Sometimes you catch glimpses of strange silver beasts, with reflective surfaces like still water, running through the trees, or flying overhead. These are nature spirits, and you watch as they tend to their duties in this world. They are curiously unlike anything you've ever seen, and, despite the elder's stern warnings to stay away, you stalk them, listening, watching, learning. You are inquisitive, aren't you? But do you really want to know the truth about Eden?

UNFORTUNATELY, THE DESIGN OF EDEN, AS LONG AS IT RELIES ON OUTSIDE INFLUENCE TO PRESERVE ITS MILIEU, IS NOT SELF-PERPETUATING. IN THE EVENT OF A CATASTROPHIC CHANGE IN THE ENVIRONMENT NOT REFLECTED IN OUR MODELS (SUCH AS AN UNEXPECTED PROLIFERATION OF BEETLES), THE NATIVES WOULD BE HELPLESS, LACKING THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT ARTIFICE THEIR LIFE RESTS UPON. ALLOWING THEM TO BELIEVE OUR ACTIONS ARE 'MAGIC' IS NECESSARY FOR THEIR ENVIABLE PEACE OF MIND, BUT MORALLY DUBIOUS.

- LOG NOTE, 10/23/2751, PETER GIANG, MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.

------------------------------------------------

Rules: CS's? Phhbt. Besides that, I don't think we need rules for this.

Rosie, I'll be making a very simple character profile, which I'll edit as we go along, I think?

Images from fontmeme and tumblr.
INSANELY BUSY!
I am moving! For the next month or so, I am going to be so very busy.
If I'm on here, it's because I'm unwinding with writing or pets or whatever.
Please do not add to my stress, if you can. Your support is appreciated.

ImageImageImageImageImage

R T E S I A N. . .__________________________________________________
      Cʀɪᴛɪǫᴜᴇ:---- Here (CS)-------------- ❝ Stories may well be lies, but they
      Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ----Here (AS) ----------------are good lies that say true things. ❞
      Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs: -Here (AS)---------------- -----------------------― Neil Gaiman
ImageImageImage
Artesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Project Eden (1x1: Burning Rose and Artesian)

Postby rose; » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 am

Creeping through the trees was nowhere near as easy or as comfortable;e as it may have looked, or others may have made it seem. Years of doing it made it second nature to walking though- it was how everyone here got around. this particular girl really preferred it to walking. Hunting from hugh above was exhilarating and there weren't so many obstacles to go around. That meant faster progress and a better view. The while tribe knew the trees as their best friends, able to stalk their prey from them but also knew how to run the deer to their demise on the ground. It was the way of life- had been for as long as anyone could remember.

Today, the dark skinned girl hunted alone, her spear firmly in hand. She was crouched in the leaves, peering down at a large doe and it s fawn who were unaware of the threat above them as they grazed peacefully. She wouldn't kill them- there was no way she would be able to get them back on her own. Moving on from where she had been crouched for quite the while, the cracking of branched and leaves sent the flighty animals bounding away. The girl gave a shrug as she continued on, keeping herself entertained by balancing on the branches, trying her best not to fall or tip too far to one side. It would take quite a lot to dislodge her sure footing, and the trees were large and dense, very easy to hop from one to another.

The girl was of dark skin, darker than even most in her tree. hey were all very darkly skinned from the sun- after all, the sun never did seem to stop shining, but she in specific was naturally more darkly colored. She had brown eyes to match her brown skin and dark freckles scattered across her shoulder and upper back. Her black hair hung almost to her waist, and was rather course, not silky as most of the other girls. She didn't mind this of course- none of them worried too much about beauty- not that any of them in the tirbie would have been considered downright ugly. She wore clothes like any of the other girls did, and like most of the others she was not ashamed of what little clothing she wore. Their culture didn't have such a thing- their bodies were not something to be ashamed of. the men wore longer shorts, looser too, but didn't really wear shirts. They did decorate their skin with tattoos and other marks though. The women were tight, very short shorts, and shirt equivalent to bikini tops [not that they knew what those were] made out of skins of the animals they killed. They were often beautifully painted too. It was something that kept them cool and did not restrict movement. They all seemed of similar build too- neither overly skinny, nor overweight or extremely muscular. They were all in the middle, but obviously toned from having to chase down their food.

Dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes was what you would have seen from this girl in the trees. This girl was was Kaleena, though what you saw wasn't all this girl was. She was all too known for her curiosity and apt for getting into trouble. She was the tribe leaders daughter and ferociously stubborn, not to mention quite able to hold her own against the boys in the village too. She had grown up roughhousing with them, not much preferring to stick around the girls. Her stubbornness was showing through now- she had been told she was to stay home, that she couldn't go hunting with the group, so she had gone off on her own. she would justify her actions by saying she had just been told she couldn't go along on that hunting trip, and hadn't been specifically told that she couldn't go hunting on her own.

It wasn't long before Kaleena reached where the trees began to thin out, making it harder to just step from branch to branch. Kaleena kept a good pace however, and kept an eye on the ground beneath her. What she found almost made the girl lose her sure footing. What a curious creature was walking on the ground beneath her! It hadn't noticed her yet, at least she didn't so. Lowering herself closer to the branch, she crept after him, gazing at the thing with wide eyes. It walked like her, but had much lighter of skin than her own. She glanced at her own brown hands and back to it, brow furrowed in confusion. Its clothes were so odd too, much different and differently made than hers. It must be a forest spirit! There was no other explanation. She had imagined them quite differently though, and seeing it now was almost a bit of a let down, thinking they would have been more... foresty seeming. After following it- him, she decided after a bit, he was the one who stopped. Not knowing whether he knew she was there or not, Kaleena watched for a short time more before dropping from the tree. She was shorter than him, but sturdily built, and she was the one holding a spear. She took a step back, half hidden in the bushes still and hoping to keep it that way. "Are you a forest spirit?" she asked him, curiosity evident in her tone.
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artesian » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 am

The man was very pale, by the standards of the tribe, with peculiarly shaped brown eyes and black hair. For a forest spirit, which sounds mighty, aloof, awe-inspiring, dangerous and mysterious, he didn't fit the description very well. Mysterious and otherworldly, yes, but he didn't look as strong and fit as most of the men of the tribe. He definitely didn't seem dangerous or awe-inspiring. He was tall, thin, and dressed in the most peculiar outfit she had ever seen. The tan pants he wore covered him from his feet to his waist, and were made out of some sort of material a bit like the textile leaves from the forests in the southwest, and unlike most of the men in the tribe, he wore a shirt like the girls did, except this one covered his stomach in heavy grey cloth. A symbol was painted on his chest. It was familiar, the symbol of their homeland that all forest spirits, great and small, bore somewhere on them. He wore some sort of ornament over his eyes, like solid bubbles of crystal arcing out in hemispheres of glints from his cheekbones to his brow-ridge. A glittering, glowing bracelet encircled his right wrist. Whenever he tapped it with the fingers of his opposite hand, it flashed and made peculiar noises. It must be magic.

He didn't act like what she imagined a forest spirit would act like when she dropped down from the tree. He jumped, dropped the shiny wand he held in one hand, and swore incoherently, looking startled and even a bit frightened of her. He recovered from the surprise as she spoke, and considered her question, his eyes flicking about. "Yes?" He had a peculiar accent, but apparently the forest-spirits spoke their language. He bent down and retrieved his silvery wand, sticking it into a pocket on his pants. "Well, sort of," he amended, watching her. "Are you supposed to be here? I'd thought the hunt was occupying the tribe in the phi-quadr - um, Bounty Woods."

------------------------------------

LOG NOTE, 10/25/2751

WITH THE REFUSAL OF MANAGEMENT TO CONSIDER MY WARNINGS ON THE STABILITY OF EDEN PROJECT, I DECIDED TO PROCURE MORE INFORMATION ON THE GROUND-STATE OF THETA SECTOR. THE DEER POPULATION'S STABILITY, CORRECTED AS IT IS BY RELEASING TANK-GROWN SPECIMENS WHENEVER THE TRIBE IS HUNGRY, I SUSPECT IS MISLEADING. UNFORTUNATELY, THE ONLY OTHER IMPORTANT PIECE OF THE FEEDBACK LOOP IS THE VEGETATION ITSELF, WHICH IS NOT AS THOROUGHLY MONITORED AS THE ANIMAL POPULATIONS.

AS I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO REQUISITION ADDITIONAL ROBOTIC DATA-GATHERERS, I CANNOT SIMPLY DISPATCH A FEW DOZEN TO THE LOCATION TO MONITOR THE RATE AT WHICH THE GRASS IS GROWING. THAT LEAVES ME WITH ONE OPTION: WATCH GRASS GROW. WHY DID I DECIDE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING WAS A GOOD CAREER CHOICE AGAIN?

TECHNICALLY, IT'S PROHIBITED FOR ME TO VISIT THE SURFACE, BUT EVERYONE VISITS THE MORE PICTURESQUE PARTS OF EDEN FOR RECREATION. I'M SURE MY PRESENCE HERE WILL NOT CAUSE ANY UNDUE DISRUPTION, IF I TIME IT DURING THE MONTHLY HUNT IN PHI-QUADRANT. THAT'S TWO DAYS FROM NOW. PLENTY OF TIME TO GATHER MY SUPPLIES: ONE SCANNING WAND (MULTI-PURPOSE), TEN SENSORS FOR LONG TERM DATA GATHERING, MY WRIST COMPUTER AND ONE PAIR OF COMPUTER ENHANCED GOGGLES.

I WILL HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS AND HIDE THE TRACES OF MY PRESENCE THERE. I'LL WEAR SOFT SHOES AND WALK ON STONE AS MUCH POSSIBLE, TO AVOID INCREASED HARDSHIP FACTORS FOR THE GROUND-COVER. AND, I'LL AVOID CONTACT WITH THE NATIVES AT ALL COST, OF COURSE, BUT THE HUNT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT.
INSANELY BUSY!

ImageImageImage
Artesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose; » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Kaleena gazed at the boy with intense curiosity, her mind conjuring so many possibilities of why he was here. But his answer confused her though, how could he be only kind of a forest spirit? He was so odd in appearance that she could hardly wrap her mind around him, and she had to think about his words for a moment to fully process them, unused to having to listen to someone with a different way of speaking than herself. "How can you can say you're only sort of a forest spirit?" she asked, her eyes bright as she took a step forward, the bushes rustling as she stepped through them, wanting to be closer to better inspect him. "You either are, or you aren't, simple as that," she told him, nodding to herself as if she knew for a fact that was true.

He actually more or less scared her, with the things over his eyes and the beeping of the thing on his arm. It was so odd, so unlike anything she had seen. She went silent when he asked if she was supposed to be there, as she obviously was not supposed to be. The young girls look turned thoughtful, before giving a shrug. "No, I guess not," she said, but it didn't seem as if she cared much. "I'm supposed to be watching the children, but I've gone hunting instead," she explained, raising her spear just slightly in indication of this. Of course, she didn't have much to show, since she'd gotten rather distracted.

The dark skinned girl hardly let a moment pass in silence. "What are you wearing on you face?" Was the first question to bubble out, unable to be stopped, and with it came a flood of more. "And your wrist? What are you wearing?" She wanted to know it all about this strange man, this forest spirit, and why he was so. "What are you doing out here?" was her final eager question, before she was able to stop herself and allow him some time to actually answer. Kaleena practically bounced up and down on her heels, so excited for answers. Wouldn't it be the story to tell- she had seen (and talked to!) a forest spirit!
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artesian » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:49 am

The man looked rather uncomfortable, and didn't seem to be listening to her. He kept tapping the jeweled device on his arm with a frown on his face. Then he looked up and frowned at her, the gleaming things over his eyes slightly magnifying his eyes, which looked a little angry - perhaps not at her, but at something else. He looked, fleetingly, like a Forest Spirit which punishes girls which don't obey their parents. His pale skin was illuminated by a passing sunbeam into a ghostly pallor, like an immaterial spirit made of light with pure shadow for hair.

Then, at her admission of disobedience, he smiled and appeared human again, his eyes creasing and his forehead unwrinkling. "I am a forest spirit, but I'm... not supposed to be here." His smile fell off his face and his expression turned sad. "Just as you are not," he muttered, looking up at the trees she had jumped through. "How about this, I'll tell you what you want to know-" the odd word seemed amazingly childish and foolish to her ears. "if you swear not to tell anyone I was here."

He reached around behind his head and took the bubbles of clear crystal off his face, careful not to touch the clear part of the device. He looked much better without them distorting his face. He sat down on a fallen tree and waved her over, offering the 'goggles' to her.
--------------------------------

LOG NOTE, 10/27/2751

DISASTER, PERHAPS.

ALTHOUGH I GATHERED A SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF DATA TO INITIALLY SUPPORT MY HYPOTHESIS OF INSTABILITY THROUGH GENETIC DIVERSION IN EDEN, I WAS DISPLEASED TO FIND THAT MANY OF THE SENSORS IN THIS SECTOR WERE IN BAD REPAIR AND FLAKY. THE MICROCLIMATES IN THE AREA WERE SEVERAL DEGREES ABOVE IDEAL AND, WORRYINGLY, THE TOPSOIL IS DEPLETED BEYOND SPEC.

MY UNPLANNED INVESTIGATIONS GATHERED MORE INTERESTING INFORMATION, HOWEVER. A NATIVE BAFFLED THE SCANNERS PLACED IN THE FOREST BY JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE AS SHE FOLLOWED ME WHILE I WORKED. SURPRISINGLY, INSTEAD OF AVOIDING ME AS THE SUPERSTITIOUS MAJORITY DO, SHE LEAPED DOWN FROM THE TREE TO CONVERSE WITH ME. SHE WAS VERY PRETTY, WITH DARK SKIN AND BLACK HAIR, AND AS MUCH CLOTHING AS WOULD BE EXPECTED ON A BEACH.

THE PECULIAR ACCEPTANCE OF THE APPARENTLY SUPERNATURAL WHICH EXCEEDED THE SOCIOLOGIST'S HOPES DURING THE CREATION OF THIS IGNORANT AND CARED-FOR POPULACE IS NOT PRESENT IN HER. SHE'S CURIOUS AND FAR LESS WARY OF 'FOREST SPIRITS' THAN I'D EXPECTED. HER CURIOSITY IS INVIGORATING, REALLY. IF SHE HAD BEEN BORN OUTSIDE EDEN, PERHAPS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A SCIENTIST, OR AN EXPLORER OF THE TERRAFORMED WORLDS IN THE NEXT SYSTEM.

INSANELY BUSY!

ImageImageImage
Artesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose; » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Kaleena wasn't completely fearless. He was slightly scary, as any 'supernatural' being would be. She'd never seen anything like him though, and her intense curiosity outweighed everything else. Even when he did look a bit angry, making her want to take a few steps back, she stayed where she was, hoping for answers. It was all she ever wanted, though she didn't quite want just a straight answer. She wanted to know how and why and when and everything else. She wouldn't want to know just what something was, but rather how it worked and how it had gotten there too. Most people didn't understand her burning need to understand the every working of things, but it didn't bother her too much.

The forest spirit seemed much more human as he took the device from his face, and actually looked up at her. His words seemed childish- like a little kid who had gotten caught where they shouldn't, begging you not to tell. "Who says you can be here? Why?" She asked, unable to help it. After a moment of thought, she finally nodded, "I won't tell," the going girl promised, and she meant it. As much as she would have liked to tell everyone she had seen a forest spirit, she would have been told she was imagining things anyway. Besides, she wasn't supposed to be out here in the first place. She would get in trouble if she told anyone.

When offered the bobble like contraption that the spirit had taken from his face, Kaleena became wary. They hasn't seemed to be hurting him, but would they hurt her? She didn't think he'd hurt her, but she didn't know for sure. Slowly and in surely she took a few steps closer, but she reminded herself that she was the one with a weapon. Even so, she quickly snatched them from his hand and jumped back quickly, finding a place to sit on the forest floor a small distance away. Holding the object gingerly, she turned it over and over in her hands, gazing at it curiously. She was trying to figure out what she should ask first- about the object, or him. She decided upon him. "So what is your name?" she asked eagerly, her eyes wide and bright. "Why aren't you supposed to be here?"
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artesian » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 am

The man was silent as she asked more questions, waiting for her promise. Then, when she promised not to tell, relief bloomed on his face like a fresh flower. He smiled, and most of the tension eased out of his body. As he began to reply, however, she snatched the goggles from his hands, and that - clearly, from the expression on his face - was not part of the plan. He opened his mouth, shifted forward, and then sat back again, passive, as if he were trying not to scare off a deer he was hunting.

"My name is Peter," he told her, then paused, and added, "Giang. And there are..." he trailed off, thinking. "I don't know how to put this in words that'll make sense to you. There are... spirits? Above me, my leaders. They don't want me down here. I mean, physically." He seemed to feel talkative, as if he had wanted to tell her about this since they had met. "I'm supposed to tend to part of Eden, and this isn't my part of Eden to tend to," he finished, and pointed to the goggles.

"Please be careful with those. They're my. Um. They help me see things that are hidden," he explained. A blink of yellow light appeared in the crystal of the goggles she was holding, and barely readable symbols crept across the clear surface. They made a quiet beeping noise, and a square black box appeared in the centre of them.
-------------------------

LOG NOTE, 10/27/2751 (CONTINUED)

I ONLY REALIZED AFTER I TOLD HER MY REAL NAME, THAT I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE LIED. MADE SOMETHING UP, PERHAPS. CALLED MYSELF MOTUNO THE MOUNTAIN SPIRIT, OR FLORIBUNDY THE KNIGHT OF THE FLOWERS. TOO LATE FOR THAT, I SUPPOSE. I'D JUST HAVE TO TRUST HER.

IN ANSWERING HER QUESTIONS, I REALIZED HOW MANY OF THE WORDS I USE HAVE NO EQUIVALENT IN HER DIALECT. I COULDN'T REFER TO MY SUPERVISOR, OR MY SECTOR AND PURVIEW. JUST ANOTHER SIGN OF HOW ISOLATED THESE PEOPLE ARE, IN THIS ENVIRONMENT.

I ADMIT, I WAS INTRIGUED TO LEARN HER REACTION TO THE GOGGLES. AS VIRTUAL REALITY/AUGMENTED REALITY DISPLAYS, I WONDERED IF SHE WOULD PERCIEVE THEM AS ALLOWING HER TO VIEW THE SPIRIT WORLD, OR IF SHE WOULD REALIZE THAT THE REAL ANSWER WAS MORE COMPLEX. THE OVERLAYS ON THE SUB-OPTIMAL VEGETATION, THE PROXIMITY ALARMS TIED TO THE LARGE ANIMALS IN THE VICINITY, THE NOTATION IN THE CORNERS, WARNING HER OF DECREASING RAINFALL... HOW MUCH OF MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE DISPLAY IS TIED TO MY CULTURE?
INSANELY BUSY!

ImageImageImage
Artesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose; » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:13 am

Kaleena seemed overly wary of the things she held in hand. She turned them over and over, peering at them from every angle she could think of. She didn't bring them near her face though, although she wondered what they would do. She was more just wary and not wanting to get hurt by them than scared of them, since she didn't think this forest spirit would let them harm her- after all, weren't they supposed to be there to protect the people- but she still didn't fancy them harming her. So, she let them hang on her fingers, turning a sharp, inquisitive gaze to this strange looking forest spirit.

"What an odd name..." she murmured when he gave her the first answer. It really was to her, although she did look down when she realized she'd said it aloud. She had been taught how to be polite, and that was anything but. She looked up as he continued though, talking about the ones above him. "You're not all just... on your own?" she asked, quite curious about that really. She had always thought each one of them would have been at the same level of authority- working together, but not one having more power over the other. "So... you're like the tribe? All of you... forest spirits?" she asked, trying to puzzle out how it would all compare to things she understood well.

When he told her to be careful, she glanced down at the device in hand, a faint beeping reaching her ears. She lifted them up to look at them once more, her eyebrows coming together in question. There were lights inside of it, but none of it made the slightest of sense. It didn't seem as if it was just something that was there that she couldn't see- why would there be symbols hidden everywhere? Some of them even moved. Kaleena would have liked to ask more about it, but for the time being she set them carefully in the grass about a foot away, eyeing it warily. She wasn't going to mess with it, and could always ask more later. Instead, she turned her brown eyes back to the boy on the log- really, that was even a better name than the one he had given her before- and blinked once before she asked her next question. "If you aren't supposed to be here, and there are others who take care of this area why do you leave your area to come here?" she asked. "Especially if you might get in trouble." It seemed... illogical.
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artesian » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 am

"Yes, we're a big tribe." The boy seemed relieved to use the girl's own words to answer her. "Well, actually, most of us aren't related or anything," he admitted. "But we all - all of us forest spirits, I mean - we work together to keep Eden safe and healthy." He frowned, just at the corner of his eyes and shifted his position slightly on the log.

A brilliantly coloured bird flew by, and he jerked his head around to watch it as its flight swooped around them and carried off into the distance. His frown spread from his eyes to his forehead to his mouth as he watched the macaw fade into the distance, tapping his fingers on his leg. He seemed a bundle of suppressed energy - not violent energy, but active and wild just the same.

He was distracted, and not looking at her when he replied absent-mindedly, "Because I think that some of my coworkers aren't doing a good enough job, and I'm worried about Eden, while they seem to think that carrying for an entire isolated world is just a nine-to-five salaried job like logistics supervisor at a handymart." He clearly wasn't paying attention to his words, as the sentences were filled with anachronisms that would make no sense to her.

-------------------------

LOG NOTE, 10/27/2751 (CONTINUED IN NEXT ENTRY)
INSANELY BUSY!

ImageImageImage
Artesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose; » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 am

Kaleena nodded now that she understood, and could believe that none of them were related, although it brought to mind the question of how did one become a forest spirit. If they weren't all related, they must not have been born into the job, but Kaleena couldn't think of any legend or rumor about a normal person becoming a forest spirit. Perhaps they had just been there, however illogical that seemed. Nothing was just... there. It didn't work like that, but at the moment there was no explaining it, sort of like there was no explaining where they had come from.

The bird didn't just startled Peter, but it made Kaleena jump too, her eyes going wide for a moment. The colorful birds usually didn't come this far, and she found just a tad suspicious. However, she brushed it off- well, until Peter started scowling like he was. Kaleena didn't exactly trust him the way he was, and he didn't look very pleasant when he did that. After he started spouting nonsense, Kaleena jumped up, gripping the spear in hand quite hard.

"I should really be going, I wouldn't want anyone to notice I've been gone," she said quickly, looking down at him with a quit guarded expression. She wasn't quite sure he wanted to hear all the rest that he had to say, and he was beginning to scare her a bit too much for her to stick around. "I'm sue the hunters will be back soon." she seemed edgy, more wary than before even, if that was possible.
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me