The Absurdageddon Roadtrip (1x1: NeonSpirits and Artesian)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Absurdageddon Roadtrip (1x1: NeonSpirits and Artesian)

Postby Artesian » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 am

You know it; I know it; he knows it, she knows it, even the little yappy dog down the street knows it. We're just pretending otherwise, getting along with out happy little lives while our time ticks away.

Not for these girls though. Oooooh no. They're not living their life like it's business as usual. They've got a life to live, the world to explore, and the meaning of life to find. Preferably before Friday. Noonish. Ambitious? Probably. Crazy?

Yup, they're crazy and loving it. Anyway, this roadtrip turns into something a little more bizarre than your standard 'find the meaning of life before the end of the world' trip. The world does end on Dec 21st, but not the way most people were absent-mindedly speculating it might if anyone believed that Mayan hogwash.

The rules of reality are melting, becoming more like... guidelines, really. Suggestions. Flexible hints of normality, at most. One day, every orange in the world vanishes. Another, all the streets become made of unpublished copies of novels. Another day, the sky turns pink. Zombies are rising from their graves, craving freshly baked cookies, balls of woolen yarn, redwood bark, and bran cereals. Everyone with the name Gary starts talking backwards. Tree bark can bark at people! All staircases lead down!! AUUUGH!

The world's not making sense any more, but these girls don't make sense at the best of times. So don't worry!

Rules:
    This is a 1x1 for NeonSpirits and Artesian. No posty, plz.
    Stalking welcomed (?)
    CS Rules apply, of course.
    This'll be a little weird. Neither of us will completely own either character, and we will shift which character we are playing every so often throughout the RP (probably). If you see us posting as each other's characters, that's why.
    Anything can and will happen. Look out, peoples, Absurdageddon is a-coming to town.
    Class, taste and decorum expected at all times.
    Hahaha, just kidding.

Images copyright to their respective owners. The Happy Cthulu is copyright to Ursulav. Go check her work out, it's bizarrely awesome. Most of the rest was found on Tumblr.
Last edited by Artesian on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
INSANELY BUSY!
I am moving! For the next month or so, I am going to be so very busy.
If I'm on here, it's because I'm unwinding with writing or pets or whatever.
Please do not add to my stress, if you can. Your support is appreciated.

ImageImageImageImageImage

R T E S I A N. . .__________________________________________________
      Cʀɪᴛɪǫᴜᴇ:---- Here (CS)-------------- ❝ Stories may well be lies, but they
      Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ----Here (AS) ----------------are good lies that say true things. ❞
      Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs: -Here (AS)---------------- -----------------------― Neil Gaiman
ImageImageImage
Artesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Absurdageddon Roadtrip (1x1: NeonSpirits and Artesia

Postby Artesian » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 am

layout mostly by mercy. // text by Artesian // pictures by their artists

[[ legal name: Elsa Serendipity Anasasi-wald Trevor
[[ called: Elsie, Ms. Trevor, Cybergirl, THE Estonian, etc... most of her nicknames are obsolete.
[[ age: 26
[[ gender: Female
[[ orientation: Hetero, was Bi-curious when she was younger.

[[ appearance:
    Elsie is a lovely lady. Her long auburn hair streaked with natural red spills in loose curls down to her mid-back. She's got some nice curves to her, and definitely has to watch her weight. She tends to wear clothes of an unusual cut, often drawing on other cultures. It's typical for her to wear a Chinese style satin shirt with cowboy boots and a full broomstick skirt. She's got an unusual wardrobe, acquired who knows where and when. She has several scars on various parts of her body, the most noticeable of which is an inch long white line on her clavicle. Her general appearance is that of lovely, artistic, mysterious and worldly wise lady. Pictures taken of her from years ago rarely are recognizable as her any more.
[[ height: 5'9
[[ weight: 149 lbs.

[[ history:
    Oh gods don't ask unless you want a rambling explanation, oh, and to have your mind blown. She's been a member of five religions and three cults. She's been so deeply in hock that the mafia sent Inquirers to have a chat with her. Once, she was engaged to a prince of a country she refuses to name. She spent three months in a house entirely populated by thirty cats, where gourmet catfood was delivered daily.

[[ At first glance: Elsie seems to be confident, serene, and supportive.
[[ true personality
    There's a sense of serenity around Elsie. She takes everything in stride, and faces life with a calm, confident attitude. She's rarely surprised or upset by anything, even with her bizarre life. In any joke, she's usually the straight man, or the one saying peculiar things with noticing the creeped out looks people are giving her. She tends to be oblivious to peculiar things, unless they're pointed out to her. Most of the people she knows tend to be odder than she is, but in a way, she's the frame in which they are displayed. She is open to almost anything, simply because most things don't worry her. Skydiving, sure. Visiting a haunted house, why not. Perhaps this is why she's had such a weird life: she never knew when to say, um, that's too crazy, I'm going home. A kind person, at heart, she will stop to help just about anyone with anything. Keeping her head in a bad situation is a speciality of hers. Appreciation of the arts is definitely her thing, and she can feel more deeply than most people. She loves to laugh, smile and have fun in any way possible, especially new and unusual ones.

Her biggest flaw, other than her obliviousness to weird situations, is her tendency to be pressured into things. She doesn't have a real direction to her life, other than experiencing everything she can. She doesn't focus and stick with things, and while she's capable, she is flighty. Peer pressure has really threw her life around, and she kinda likes it that way.
Last edited by Artesian on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:21 am, edited 10 times in total.
INSANELY BUSY!
I am moving! For the next month or so, I am going to be so very busy.
If I'm on here, it's because I'm unwinding with writing or pets or whatever.
Please do not add to my stress, if you can. Your support is appreciated.

ImageImageImageImageImage

R T E S I A N. . .__________________________________________________
      Cʀɪᴛɪǫᴜᴇ:---- Here (CS)-------------- ❝ Stories may well be lies, but they
      Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ----Here (AS) ----------------are good lies that say true things. ❞
      Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs: -Here (AS)---------------- -----------------------― Neil Gaiman
ImageImageImage
Artesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Absurdageddon Roadtrip (1x1: NeonSpirits and Artesia

Postby soda » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:02 am

{ Yes, all stalkers welcome C:< Er, I mean- Epic forum Arty <3

Just gunna nonchalantly reserve this post for.. something.. to do with characters. Yea. That sounds legit.
    }

Gal with an Open Gullible Mind.
Arty wrote:I've been thinking of a character that believes in pretty much everything. Kinda unpredictably and even in mutually exclusive things. She thinks vampires exist, that aliens routinely kidnap cattle, that spirit healing works, that Christ will come again, and that he was a false prophet and that he's already come, plus she believes that the government routinely brainwashes people into thinking that cats can't talk. Which is why she believes that the world is coming to an end on Dec 21st.

She'd be extremely illogical, randomly switching opinions when they stop working for her, and able to cope with a lot of insane things happening, because in her world they happen all the time, it's just that she's finally actually seeing them.

Neon wrote:And the other one could be really obnoxious about things xDD

-Will be updated when I got time. Just a basic outline to start with-

Name Elizabeth May Carter
Nicknames* Ellie; Ell; Eliza; Lily; Liz; Lizzie; Lizzybeth; Beth; Bethie; Betty; Betsy; that girl over there; stalker; 'Oh-God-what-?-Who-are-?!-Get-out-!'
Gender Female
Age 26; going on 27
Birthday Friday; April 13th
Looks Auburn brown hair; Brown eyes. 109lbs; 5'6ft; Lean build.
Personality Fickle; Confident; Stubborn;
Can be Inane- Quite possibly insane.
With her ever changing views, she is perhaps one of life's biggest conundrums. Both easily swayed, and incredibly opinionated. Underneath it all, however, she is very benevolent.
History "What do you want to know my history for? You're a spy arentcha?! I knew that crafty government was afta me!"

*Her nicknames tend to change as rapidly as her beliefs.
I lurk mostly. they/no pronouns.

ᴀs - ғᴛ - ᴇʟᴅ
soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me