Just Because You Love Him... | ,100Suns? / flutterby.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just Because You Love Him... | ,100Suns? / flutterby.

Postby flutterby. » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:01 am

Just Because You Love Him...

Doesn't mean I do.

Aria and Jessica have always been close. As twins, they had to be. So have Niall and Johnny. So when Jessica and Johnny announce their engagement, you'd expect Aria and Niall to be pleased for them.

Wrong.

Aria and Niall hate each other, and the prospect of a marriage between their siblings is the worst thing that could happen.

Will Aria and Niall get over their hatred and be happy for their twins, or will hatred triumph love?

Only one way to tell...
Last edited by flutterby. on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello! I haven't been on here in a loooooong time, so my trading skills are pretty poor. Don't try to scam me, I've been here two years (nearly), so I know a little.

My roleplay policies: I will post on each roleplay a maximum of 6 posts each day, and a minimum of 3 posts each week. These posts will be a minimum of three lines long, with good grammar. My average post is about 150 words, so that's about 10 sentences. If you have written more than I am used to, I will spend time writing more. If it takes a long time, feel free to PM me, but it will probably be a combination of writer's block and too much writing.

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters | ,100Suns? / flutterby.

Postby flutterby. » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

Name :: Hi, there! I’m Aria! Her full name is Ariana Amy Harper, but she’ll never let anyone call her Ariana as her first name. If she introduces herself to you, it’ll always be: ’Hi, I’m Aria,’ or ’Hi, I’m Amy’. Her nicknames include Ari, Ana, Amy, Aria and Ri.
        Gender :: "Um, excuse me?" Aria is female. Is it really that unobvious?
        Age :: "Wow. Manners, please?! " Aria is 24 years of age. She was born seconds after the New Year, at 12:01 on January 1st. She still gets asked for I.D. to prove that she isn’t 17, like most people tell her she looks.
        Family :: "Pretty imperfect. I'm the only one around here who is even vaguely sane." Aria has a twin sister that she thinks the world of. They are identical, so hardly anyone can tell them apart. Aria and Jessica were inseperable as children, but are now more independant.

Personality :: "I’m quite special. One of a kind." She’s certainly something to be reckoned with. One minute, she’ll hate on you, the next she’ll love you. Either way, she’s not one to spread rumours or be mean. She’s always nice, bubbly and she really is one of a kind. She is melodramatic, however, and takes things to heart quickly.
        History :: Pretty uneventful. Except...
        Aria used to get bullied by Niall in school. High school, mostly, and it was only teasing, from his side. However, Aria always takes things to heart. She saw this bullying as tormenting, and for a time she was off school in a state of depression over it. It was pretty easy to see that Aria was melodramatic.
        During the time she was off school, Aria grew further apart from her twin, which was hard to cope with. Jessica was becoming much more her own person, rather than one half of the same person, but Aria was still wanting to be part of the twin-ship she'd always been.
        Niall and Johnny were Aria and Jessica's next-door neighbours from a young age, so they've always been pushed to be friends. It worked from Jessica and Johnny - well, they are getting married! - but it only made Aria and Niall hate each other.
        Aria is the younger twin - something people have teased her about in the past. But, legend has it that the first twin is sent into the world to make sure it's OK for the younger twin, who is the elder's master (true story c;).

Likes :: "Too many to list… But I’ll try…!" Duck egg blue, fluffy pillows, puppies, kittens, English/Scottish/Irish accents, short and pretty dresses, lace, chocolate, staying slim.
        Dislikes :: "Again, too many…" Hospitals, needles, pain, dentists, dieting, chavvy people, teen moms, players, people who make fun of others.
        Thoughts about herself :: "Li’l ol’ me? Well…" She thinks she’s got the perfect life. She doesn’t. She thinks she looks fairly ugly. She doesn’t. She thinks her sisters are horrible. They aren’t. Everything she thinks about herself is false. She thinks she’s fat – she’s way too thin. She thinks she’s horrible to everyone – she’s actually quite kind.

Hair color :: "Blondes have the most fun? Maybe..." Platinum blonde, brown roots, though. She dyes it to make it look blonde.
        Eye color :: "They change colour. I swear." In normal light, her eyes are hazel coloured, but in other lights they can look more green or more brown.
        What do you notice first :: "My eyes? Yeah, try again lame @$$" Her height. She’s tiny, and that’s got to be what you notice first. Next are her eyes, then her oversized sense of style. Everything she wears is oversized, which makes her look even smaller.
        Height and Weight :: "I’m tiny!" Aria really is tiny, at 5’1’’, and weighs 105 pounds on a good day.

Crush :: "If I knew, would I tell you?" She doesn’t know, so she won’t say anyway.
        Boyfriend :: "He’s lovely and perfect…" And non-existent.
        Bestfriend(s) "Mes amies, mis amigos, meinen Freunden!" No. She’s popular, but has no ‘real’ friends.
        Height and Weight :: "I’m tiny!" Aria really is tiny, at 5’1, and weighs 105 pounds on a good day.
        Ex(s) :: "Um…" No one worth mentioning? Little pre-school boyfriends, she 'got married' a couple of times aged 5.

Twin :: "My lovely sister, Jessica." Jessica was Aria's best friend. And then she got together with Johnny. Aria didn't mind Johnny, it was Niall that really annoyed her. It messed up her friendship with Jessica, and since then, they've been a little shaky.

Form: © flutterby. 2013
        Pictures: © Rightful owners
        Character: © flutterby.

It's a little bit funny
This feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money
But boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where
We both could live

"Hello! My name is Jessica, Jessica May Harper is my full name. I am twenty four years of age. I do not go to school anymore, but i did go to university, and college. I did not go in that order, i went to college first, then uni. My friends and family call me Jess, because Jessica is a long name. I like my name, and i think that it flows well. I am female, and if you didn't guess that, then you fail."

So excuse me forgetting
But these things I do
See I've forgotten if
They're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is
What I really mean
Your's are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

"So, you want to know what i look lie, eh? Well, i have blonde hair, which i sometimes like to straighten out from it's normal curly form. I don't like my hair when it is like that, only when it is straight. I have green eyes, which i think are pretty. I have really pale skin, which at the moment i have a little tan on it. My skin is normally a little paler than that. I have quite pale lips, but i usually wear a little lipstick to make the darker. Because i can't stand it when my lips are there natural color! When i don't have a tan, i put on make up. When i don't have a tan, and i have no make up on, i look really pale. Like i'm ill. And believe me, it doesn't look good in my eyes! I am around five foot tall, yes i am that small! That means when i wear flat shoes, you can really tell that i am small.I like to wear dresses, t shirts and shirts. I also like the typical tom boy hoodie and jeans. I am not sure what i would class my clothing style as, so i think i should just call it my style. Yeah. That seems right."
And you can tell everybody,
This is your song
It may be quite simple but
Now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world

Jessica was the first born, the stronger one out of the two. Her and Aria are only just twins, due to the fact that they where born at midnight, and one minutes past midnight. After they had come home, they where always together. They did most things together, parties, dressing up, playing with friends. They had always lived in one house, and next door was the one boy that she had always loved. Johnny. She hadn't admitted it to him for a while, die to the fact that his brother, Niall, had bullied her sister. She didn't like him much for it, but she got along with him for the sake of her love. After Aria had stayed away from her for a while, she started to do stuff on her own.. But she wasn't used to it. And she hated being on her own. She always used to pester her, trying to get her to do stuff with her. But after loads of "No!"'s and "Jess, i don't want to hang with you anymore!" 's, she just gave up. Now, she is used to doing stuff on her own, just.

Niall

Johnny

Hello! I haven't been on here in a loooooong time, so my trading skills are pretty poor. Don't try to scam me, I've been here two years (nearly), so I know a little.

My roleplay policies: I will post on each roleplay a maximum of 6 posts each day, and a minimum of 3 posts each week. These posts will be a minimum of three lines long, with good grammar. My average post is about 150 words, so that's about 10 sentences. If you have written more than I am used to, I will spend time writing more. If it takes a long time, feel free to PM me, but it will probably be a combination of writer's block and too much writing.

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just Because You Love Him... | ,100Suns? / flutterby.

Postby flutterby. » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Both families, the Harpers and the Pages, were at the Pages. It was only next door, it was hardly as if a lot of effort had been put in. Johnny didn't care. All he cared about now was what his brother would say about it.
"We're getting married," he smiled at his new fiancée - he couldn't bring his eyes away from her, even if he was meant to be telling their families.
"You what?" Aria all but shouted at them. "Married?"

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby changed » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:01 am

"Yes Ri. We're getting married." Jessica replied to her. She had been really nervous for the past few hours, ever since Johnny had proposed to her. She hadn't been looking forward to this moment, because of how her sister would react. She knew she hated Niall, but she had been hoping that she would be able to put their differences aside, and just be happy for them. Inside, she was shaking, but she was trying to hide it.

"Well, congratulations, bro." Niall reacted to the little speech that his brother had made. He was happy for him, but the only problem he had, would be the fact that Aria would be his sister in law. And he didn't like her much, if at all.
Come back and tell me why
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh
And meet me there tonight
And let me know that it's not all in my mind

I just wanna know you better know you better know you better now
I just wanna know you know you know you

'Cause all I know is we said "Hello"
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

All I know is we said "Hello"
So dust off your highest hopes
All I know is pouring rain and everything has changed
All I know is the new found grace
All my days I know your face

changed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flutterby. » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 am

Johnny grinned at his brother's approval, but still waited for Ariana's blessing, which never came. Their parents were happy for them, Mrs Harper even telling them to ignore Ariana. But Johnny couldn't ignore her, knowing that Jess wouldn't be happy without her sister's help.
Aria jutted her chin out. "Well, I can see that I'm not helping here. I'm going," she frowned and got up to leave.

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby changed » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:03 am

"Ri..." Jess sighed. She didn't want her to go, and leave her. She wanted her to be happy for her, and just accept the fact that her and the guy that bullied her would be getting married. But she just knew that it wasn't going to happen. She looked down at the ground, knowing that telling her sister with everyone else was a bad idea. And she regretted doing it.

Niall gave the couple a smile. He was happy for them, he really was. If he had to be honest with himself, he still didn't know, why, all these years later, he bullied Aria in the first place.

Everything has changed

changed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flutterby. » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:20 am

Aria huffed and walked out the front door. She couldn't care much less about what her sister wanted, not if she was technically going to be a part of their family. 'How could you, Jess?' She thought. After everything they'd been through, after all Niall had done, couldn't she have chosen to marry someone else?

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby changed » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 am

"Johnny.. I'll be back, okay. I need to talk to her." Jess said, as she began to follow her sister. She needed to talk to her, she really did. She saw her outside, so she stopped walking. "Ri.." She said quietly. She really didn't know how to go with what she had started. "Look, please don't act like this. " She added to what she had said before.

Everything has changed

changed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flutterby. » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 am

Aria lent against the brick wall that separated their houses. "How am I meant to act? You are marrying the twin of my high school bully?! Sure, it was 6 years ago, or whatever, but really? Why Johnny, of all people?!"

Keeping track...
flutterby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby changed » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:43 am

"I love Johnny, Ri. Can't you just act your age, and not like a eight year old for once?" Jess replied to her. She didn't like it when she acted like that, and she also hated arguments. All they did was make both parties upset and angry. And she didn't want to get herself into an upset and angry state.

Everything has changed