INV Only Steampunk & Magic RP. PM if you wish to join.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

INV Only Steampunk & Magic RP. PM if you wish to join.

Postby Brox » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:16 pm

I will begin by saying this rp is invite only, and if you wish to join please contact myself or Spice01 who will forward you onto me.

London, the city of two halves. The ruling class is a magical society living in country estates and huge manors of in the few green lush areas of the city that stretch for miles around with only a few stately home. At the centre of it all is the grand royal palace. A tower beautiful place a symbol of the might of the ruling rich one percent who have grown fat on the labours of those down in the slums. This is only about ten percent of the city and is very few buildings and more large green estates.

Around that however is the steampunk slums, which make up the other ninety percent, where people have had to use mechanization survive. And huge factories billow out black smoke that does not reach the country estates. In these slums the people cannot afford to even eat most days and disease is common place some people have even taking to replacing whole parts of their body with mechaniztaion just to survive.

From this desperation a resistance has formed, against the fanciful police of the magical society who patrol the slums. They arnt the real power there though, the gangs are. The slums are split up into districts and different gangs war for different districts.

OOC:
This is a Victorian steam punk style rp, its very much in that genre but with the twist of magic. It starts of in the slums you’ve all ended up there somehow, whether you be from the magical ruling class of nobility. A street urchin or just a gang member.

It is requested that you only have one character so that you can fully devote your efforts too them, however if you wish to kill of your character and introduce another one this is more than welcome.

If you wish to be a gang leader you will need to provide the name of your gangs district and what is about your gang that makes you unique.

If you wish to be a magic user I will ask that you be a member of the high society originally but that doesn’t mean you havnt run to the slums in the hopes of a new life there. It does mean that life there isn’t going to be easy for you, not that it is for anyone.

In regards to NPCs such as if you are a gang leader members of your gangs, or if you are ruling society servants when/if you get back to your home. You may RP these as you please.

Rules:
-Ofcourse all the CS rules apply, if you haven’t read them recently go and do so as they do get updated from time to time.
-Aswell as this I do allow for relationships, infact they are more than welcome, of whatever alignment they may be.
-I ask that noone make power plays, so all actions are attempts so instead of :
”Name stabs name inbetween the ribs.” It is : “Name moves their dagger swiftly towards name in an attempt to bury it in their ribs.” This allows for more immersive reaction RP and stops people from getting upset if there is a power emote.
- If you have not been gone for more than five pages do not ask for recap. Read.
-Im aware that sometimes the time I am awake are not always fitting to other people, so if I am not posting do feel free to continue.
-I maintain the right to ask anyone to leave if I or others feel they are causing a disruption to the natural flow of the RP,.
-I am looking for relatively active people, I recognize not all are like and respond about once every ten minutes but at least three times a day would be pleasant.
-Please no overpowered god characters, agknowledge that your character has weaknesses, for example if you have a mechanized arm, if the pistons/wiring is damaged it could disable that arm / cause it to malfunction. The same goes for magic, it is not a limitless resource, and powerful spells will have a physical drain on the human body.

Characters:-
- Me - Banshee - Form PG1- Alive.
- Blended - The Deadly Bride/Elizabeth Form PG1 - Alive
- hedgehog101 - Oliver - form PG2 - Alive.
- Spice01 - Evelyn Jane Ashmore - Form PG5 -Alive.
-

Side/One Shot characters.

-Me - Ratwheel - Neutral Trader - Alive.
-
-
-

Character sheets are to be posted on this thread, any new person that joins I request you go and read at least every person character sheet and if you feel truly capable the entire rp. Please feel free to make your own form.
In regards to characters however you are free to leave sections empty to create a certain area of mystery.

Gangs/High society families:

-Rooftop Screamers: A small gang in the slums that operates mainly through agility and hit and run techniques. Lead by Banshee.
- Deadly Assasins : A gang of unknown size with varying styles led by the Deadly Bride and a very vindictive gang.
- Alchemists guild: An order of scientists and alchemists they do some...Questionable work.
- Zeplin pilots unions: A group of pilots of the aerial zeplins, they rule the skys.
- ((Open to more if you wish to make one whisper me))

Enemies:
Overtime I will be introducing enemies and such, however if anyone else wants to put one forward do feel free to PM me a character sheet for them.
Last edited by Brox on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
Brox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: INV Only Steampunk & Magic RP. PM if you wish to join.

Postby Brox » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:25 pm

(Due to the ammount of mystery information I will update this as we go along.)

Title: Banshee.
Name: Unknown. (Known only to gang members.)
Gender:Unknown:Presumed male. (Known only to gang members.)
Faction: Leader of the Rooftop Screamers gang.
Personality: The elusive leader of the Rooftop Screamers so named because they seem to operate on the rooftops of the slums and move around via ziplines grappling hooks gliders and other equipment that give of screaming sounds from their motars. A quiet sort very rarely seen outside "his" gangs hidden base unless out humiliating the police. Its been said that hidden under his long sleeves both his arms are cybernetic, but it has also been claimed that he is a she, or that whatever is under those clothes is so automated its no longer human. A ghost and thats how Banshee likes to remain, a myth and a legend that regularly with the aids of the other screamers humiliates the police. Not exactly a robin hood type, but "he" does care about the people of the slums.
Height: 6'2
Build: Very slim.
Equipment: A complex sniper rifle with a rapid fire, and long range setting as well as its stun setting. A chain sword on his back. Two wrist mounted grapple launchers, and a spring loaded glider backpack.
History: Banshee and the screamers first appeared about five years ago now, they are small and specialize in hit and run techniques. NOt much more is known.
Brox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margiela » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:41 pm

Could you make a form for me? so i can put in the needed details.
margiela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brox » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Use the same headings as I did if stuck and add in anymore you feel necessary :)
Brox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margiela » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Is it ok if i dont use the height?
margiela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brox » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Sure, like said use what you want :)
Brox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margiela » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm

I'm gonna make my own gang or faction up ok?
margiela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margiela » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Title: The Deadly Bride
Name: Elizabeth (Unkown)
Faction: Deadly Assassins
Personality: She is stealthy and deadly Nobody knows what she likes because she mostly slices everyone's throat.
Build: Slim
Equipment: Backup glock pistol with a silencer,Tiny throwing knives, and her main Dagger.
History: She is called the deadly bride because her groom on her wedding day was murdered by another gang. Now she plots revenge on everyone. It is hard to become her friend.
Techniques: She disguises as the other gang then silently leads her victims into her trap.
Appearance: Image
margiela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brox » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Kato! <3 And are the assassins specifically a gang/Faction if they could I have some basic info on them like I gave for the rooftop screamers.
Last edited by Brox on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margiela » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Do you wanna start rping?
margiela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me