☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 03, 2024 7:49 pm

The Pureblood didn't bother with making a defense or a case for himself. There as no denying he was, in a sense, playing the same sort of games as he did back in his youth. Only now one could say that he had roped Akira into his games as well. "I shall let you discuss that with the staff. I am not sure that I twould be an accurate judge of myself in that way.", he said as he worked making sure that their steed would not run and leave them.

Though he supposed he could always carry Akira back to the manor if such a thing did happen to happen which would get no complaint from him.

"Tis you who are to blame for my behavior and the staff is well aware of that I twould say, there are veterans serving the family. Though I suppose the newest members of the house staff would find my behavior rather odd. If anybody is sent out here to investigate then we shall just have to seek shelter and keep out of sight until whoever it is passes us."

A firm tug to make sure that the reins were tied well and Lucas pat the dark horse on the neck before turning around. He was greeted by the sight of the mortal women trying to keep the bottom hems of her skirts from getting wet while sticking her feet in the water. "Is the water well?", Lucas asked leaving the horse to do as it wished. Akira looked happy to be here. His little surprise trip had apparently worked well.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Tue May 07, 2024 5:22 pm

" Me? To blame?.... perhaps, But tis you who first began these games in the gardens of my homeland, so tis you who have instigated this entire thing. But as you say, this is a discussion to have with the staff. Estella is young but I'm sure she'll have some definite opinions!" She laughed, gracefully wading through the water.

" Do vampires feel any kind of warmth or cold like humans do? I'm afraid that will need answered before I can answer your question...or we could just do this. " In response to his question regarding if the water was well or not, he'd find himself greeted by a small splash of water in his direction.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 am

"You are concerned about them.", said Rigel plainly.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 08, 2024 8:42 am

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel

The dark haired boy nodded and said "Yes...I had a cold and it was no fun. They're much smaller than me. It must be so much worse on them."

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one coughed and whimpered...She moved a bit in her sleep then settled, though now her sleep was becoming fitful.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:21 pm

Though momentarily caught off guard, a smirk made its way onto Al's face after Aralynn had returned the kiss he'd given her earlier. " I'll fetch you once all the breakfast festivities are over, don't worry. You won't miss a thing." he then nodded his head at Marilla.

"Now go. You know better than to keep Marilla waiting. Besdies- 'twould seem there's much you ladies are attempting to plan together, so it's better to start on that now as opposed to later."

As if on cue, Marilla called for Aralynn again. "Aralynn! There's no time for such things if you want to have a say in what blood wines we sample this evening!"

Raising an eyebrow, " Well my dear? Though I do love your company so, it appears the discussions they are having are of dire importance."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:49 pm

" You are to tell me there's been a way to contact them this entire time?" Irritation was clearly heard in her voice, eyes narrowed and crimson. "I don't know which is more surprising. The fact they left a line of contact at all, or the fact you just so coincidentally recalled that fact." Why, exactly, Esmerelda appeared so betrayed by this fact was unclear- but the degree of betrayal she felt was carefully hidden. Centuries upon centuries of immortal life makes one good at concealing one's emotions to at least some degree.

Uncrossing her arms, imprints were left in the velvet fabric from where her nails had been digging into it. As she stood up, her steps were slow and drawn out- each movement precise and calculated.

"Regardless, I doubt they evaded their own family out of their own volition. They had their reasons, I'm sure, for choosing to run from the Progenitor. What those reasons are you'd need to ask them to know for sure- but no matter their reason, such disloyalty is not tolerated by him. Running away would come at a great cost if they were to avoid facing his wrath. Cutting most of their ties with you was part of that price...and a means of keeping you safe. Especially once he and your son forged their connection, Adrian visited here far more frequently. They couldn't risk being caught by him, or him using your family as a bargaining chip with them."

She trailed her fingers along the feather of a quill pen, side-eyeing Roland.

"Do you care to elaborate on the details of this meeting at all? You can color me impressed you got them to agree to a face-to-face meeting at all, opposed to simply exchanging letters."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 11, 2024 9:27 pm

"Seems so.", Aralynn chuckled, "Alright. A date tis then, I'll be waiting with eager patience and trust you to not let me down."

Collecting her things the girl stood before making her way over towards the end of the table where the ladies were all bunched up together. Marilla of course included in the thick of that giggling, chattering bunch of women. A smile and small wave as her form of greeting the other women of the house as she joined them before one of them could pull her into the thick of their excitment.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Sun May 12, 2024 7:42 pm

“Tis fair. I can not deny that charge.”, agreed Lucas on his part in starting their games some time ago.

The male Pureblood approached the water with the intent to test the waters himself. “We are immortal with few ways to die but not what horror stories humans may tell amongst themselves or to terrify children. Just as we do not all start off as humans. Pureblood families are all born vampires as infants and raised as human children are minus the particular dietary addition of blood. Tis simply that they stop aging physically at a certain point. At one point I really was the age I appear you know.”, Lucas smiled, “Naturally we of course feel heat and cold the same as any other thing which is livi-“ The dark haired male’s words were cut off by the sudden splash of water that met with him soaking him.

And the ones that immediately followed suit further soaking into his clothes and hair. “Akira!”, he said startled through the splashing.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Tue May 14, 2024 6:55 pm

Mischievous laughter could be heard from Akira as she retreated, somewhat ungracefully hurrying through the water to the far side of the stream.

Based on her smug expression, it was safe to wager that she was awfully proud of herself.

" Just had to see for myself that you could! Besides, do you not recall our time in that meadow? You should know better than too let yourself be distracted by idle chatter. You leave yourself wide open to my antics."

Careful not to slip on any of the smooth rocks at the bottom of the stream was easy enough- though she did jump just a little bit when the tail fin of a fish brushed against her leg.

" So, tell me Lucas- do you find the water tolerable? Or is it too cold for you?"
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby wolfrunner » Wed May 15, 2024 1:05 pm

"I had never considered it until our talk last.", said Roland plainly, "Though had I I am not entierly sure that, even with everything, I twould have actually acted. Or perhaps had I acted earlier then such a line to them twoukd be closed now when the thing is needed. Thus truly leaving them unavailable and at the worst time for them to be so. Perhaps they wished to reach out after a time but by then Lucas had already become connected to you, so decided twas best if they kept their distance."

A long pause.

"I do not have specifics, though I do plan to ask them to share their secrets on keeping from the Progenitor all these years. That and we are too meet at the center of the gardens this evening. Even if twas daylight  tis far enough from the staff residents and the main house here to avoid being caught by chance."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me