🌟 hokkun's critter gacha 🌟

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

🌟 hokkun's critter gacha 🌟

Postby redcore » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:38 am

☆ directory ☆
intro/rules | event board | slots, pricing, & form | premades | the cottage | the archive

You find yourself in a mysterious forest of blues and violets. You are totally lost, surrounded by dense undergrowth and towering trees - but somehow, you don’t feel afraid. The air itself seems to have an ethereal glow that comforts you, like an old friend. You wander around aimlessly, watching fireflies float lazily along and taking count of the mushrooms sprouting between stones in the dirt.

Before long, you stumble into a clearing, where a quiet twinkling noise draws you to a strange contraption hidden amongst some bushes.
It's a.... gachapon?

Upon closer inspection, you realize it’s not your everyday capsule machine. Attached to the side is what appears to be a toy camera and one of those metal tubes you talk into at the playground. Before you can ponder the curious contraption further, a strange little creature with a star-shaped head appears before you. You have to look down - they're maybe the size of your hand.

[| Hoshi]
“Welcome to my gacha shop! The name’s Hoshi, but friends call me Hokkun. Care for a spin?”

Welcome to the Critter Gacha - a PWYW custom shop where you don’t quite know what you’re going to get! Let’s get some rules out of the way first:

- You must credit me for the design/original art at one of my socials: toyhouse | instagram | deviantart. Please do not credit my CS account!

- Likewise, do not remove the signature on any designs you receive or claim the design/original art as your own.

- All terms on my toyhouse TOS apply to any designs you receive from me regardless of whether they are listed here or not.

- You may not resell any critter for RLC (unless it was purchased with RLC) or for a higher price than purchased without additional art. Reselling for virtual currency is fine, as well as trading or gifting!

- You are welcome to edit the design of your critter so long as you credit the original design to me.

- If you do not claim & send payment for your spin within 5 days (120 hours) then they will automatically be sent to the cottage for resale. If they're still available, you're welcome to come purchase them afterwards for whatever their listed price is; however, I will not lower the price for you if their listed price is higher than you were going to pay for the spin.

- Please send payment for any premades within 48 hours of claiming, otherwise they will go back on sale.

- i reserve the right to reject any orders if I feel the need to.

- These rules may be edited over time as I see fit. A post will be made to inform customers of any major edits if the occasion should arise.
Last edited by redcore on Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:37 pm, edited 15 times in total.
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌟event board🌟

Postby redcore » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:42 am

☆ directory ☆
intro/rules | event board | slots, pricing, & form | premades | the cottage | the archive

You're about to speak into the talk tube again, when all of a sudden, the machine starts to click and whir all on its own. It rattles and shakes, leaping off the ground. Cirrus, who was standing atop the machine, is knocked off and tumbles to the floor.
"Uh oh! M-maybe Hokkun was keeping me from doing this for a reason..." The shaking is so intense that you can see it bouncing Cirrus, even in the grass. You pick them up and put them on your shoulder for safety.

The shaking crescendos, and you start to see pink smoke pouring out the top of it. You're starting to worry the machine will break for good, when one large capsule and several tiny ones shoot out the hole and embed themselves into a tree a yard away. You manage to dig them out of the bark and open them:

this will be a raffle! you can answer one (or more) of the following prompts for an extra ticket:

1. what does their home look like?
2. what hobbies do they have?
3. what's their relationship with their critters?

this raffle will end on 6/20, 5pm PST.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]critter name:[/b]
[b]prompt (optional):[/b]
Last edited by redcore on Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:26 am, edited 7 times in total.
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌟slots, pricing, & form🌟

Postby redcore » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:44 am

☆ directory ☆

☆ slots ☆
slots are currently CLOSED for the current event. Please wait until the event's over to order!

1. [url]username[/url] | order | status

Ready to spin? Please read everything down below carefully.

☆ instructions ☆
    step 1: insert some coins! The gacha is semi-PWYW, with a minimum of 70 c$. just remember, the more you put in, the more you get out!

step 2: pick add ons! This step is optional. if you don't like the uncertainty of the gacha, you can pay more to determine some aspects of your critter. Look below to see options and prices!

step 3: speak into the tube/take a picture with the camera! with your basic roll, you can include up to three descriptive words OR three emojis that will influence what your critter will look like. You are not required to list all 3 words/emotes if you don't want to!

step 4: wait for your roll to be processed! this is pretty self explanatory.

step 5: receive your critter! you will be PMed when your critter is complete, and you roll will be posted in this thread w/ a watermark. If you like the result and would like to keep it, please let me know & send payment at this time, and an unwatermarked version will be provided. if you don't like the result, no worries! Let me know & the critter will be sent to Doudou's Cottage to wait for a new owner, and you don't have to pay anything.

☆ price ☆

a basic roll is pwyw (min 90 c$), but the more you put in, the higher quality your critter will be!

☆ add-ons ☆
These are optional. If you'd like to purchase any, please list the add-on and quantity on your form.

determine species | 30 c$
pick a species for your critter. you can specify a type (simple-shaped (like this!) feral, humanoid etc), and/or species (cat, dog, elf, etc)

determine traits | 10 c$ each
pick traits to guarantee they will be on your critter, like horns, wings, accessories, etc.

extra words | 15 c$ each
more words to describe your critter with. you can purchase a max of 3 of these, for a total of 6 words.

extra emojis | 15 c$
an additional emoji to describe your critter with. you can purchase a max of two of these, for a total of 5 emojis.

☆ form ☆
as of right now, please only order one roll at a time. if you post multiple forms at once you will be skipped over!
[list][b]username:[/b]
[b]order: [/b] (base roll + any add ons)
[b]inspiration:[/b] (list up to 3 words or emojis to inspire the machine, or more if you've purchased add ons)
[b]species:[/b] (if you purchased the species add on, list a species here)
[b]traits:[/b] (if you purchased trait add on(s), list your trait(s) here)
[b]payment:[/b] (the price you want to pay for your base roll + price of any add ons)
[/list]

☆ disclaimer☆
pricing and the gacha system is subject to change based on what I feel is fair, how easy it is for customers to understand, & how much time/effort designing for this shop takes.
Last edited by redcore on Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:11 am, edited 13 times in total.
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌟 premades🌟

Postby redcore » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:45 am

Welcome to the premades center! Here, premade critters will be sold like your everyday average adopt. There's nothing here right now - check back later!
Last edited by redcore on Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌟 the cottage🌟

Postby redcore » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:46 am

☆ directory ☆

Nestled between the tall, wispy trees sits a lovely cottage of violet wood and dark stone. Plants cover the exterior, nearly overtaking the building, but it’s clear they were grown intentionally and are well attended to. As you near the home, a small round figure comes to greet you.

[豆豆 | Doudou]
“H-hello! I’m Doudou… I take care of all the critters who don’t have a home. Come in, I’m sure they’ll be happy to meet you…”

Welcome to Doudou’s cottage! Here you can adopt rejected critters for a set price. Here's our current resident list:

☆ residents ☆
nobody's here right now. maybe check back later?

☆ adoption form ☆
please use the following form when adopting cottage residents and send payment after posting the form. the adopt's all yours once payment is accepted!
the same rules/tos apply to these adopts as regular rolls.

[size=130][color=#cc0066]☆ adopting from the cottage! ☆[/color][/size]
[list][b]username:[/b]
[b]adopt(s):[/b] (please type their given name here so i know who you're talking about!)
[b]payment:[/b][/list]
Last edited by redcore on Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx.its just that i fell in love
xxxxxxxx.with a war
xx.red/twig | he/they/she
xxxx[formerly saccharine.]
xxxx..gacha adopts | TH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxImage Image Image Image Image
x.xthank you for clicking <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌟 the archive🌟

Postby redcore » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:46 am

☆ directory ☆

Within a hollow tree, you see a vast library where volumes of tiny, critter-sized books sit. Careful not to disrupt the room, you pluck a book from its shelf and flip through it, discovering records of critters you’ve seen before. It’s almost like every critter that’s ever existed is listed here.

"Um, excuse me."

You turn to face a three headed turtle.

[, , | Sen, Lin, & Mu]

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am the archivist, Lin. And these are my... friends, Sen and Mu."

By the way they react when called, you can tell Sen is the blue head, while Mu is the yellow one. Mu gives Lin a look.

"They mean that we, collectively, are the archivists."

"Ahem. Yes. You're welcome to look around, but please do be careful. You'll make Sen sad if you break anything. Or, well, more than they already are, anyway."

☆ gacha rolls ☆
W0RMZformroll || kivr & firefliiformroll (new owner snowlyra) || leadingatlasformroll || MoralClearformroll || TowerOfHeavenformroll || Griffformroll || Cellistformroll || embloformroll || DoodleBellsformroll || glitter glueformroll || almond.milkformroll (new owner Shisou) || kal!formroll || username • [url]form[/url] • [url]roll[/url] || username • [url]form[/url] • [url]roll[/url] || username • [url]form[/url] • [url]roll[/url]

☆ premades ☆
nothing here yet...

Last edited by redcore on Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌟 [wip] hokkun's critter gacha 🌟

Postby redcore » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:47 am

one last res for good measure - past this point, feel free to mark the thread if you wish!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx.its just that i fell in love
xxxxxxxx.with a war
xx.red/twig | he/they/she
xxxx[formerly saccharine.]
xxxx..gacha adopts | TH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxImage Image Image Image Image
x.xthank you for clicking <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
redcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitts » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:48 am

mark!!

" what a big, repulsive, and beautiful planet this is "
    mitts | it/its | artist + procrastinator | pfp by me
    barely active, credit sweetens with th
mitts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌟 [wip] hokkun's critter gacha 🌟

Postby Starry Night » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:49 am

Mark ♡

I'm sorry if I disappear
I swing in and out of
being able to be active

Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 24 people.
I have received 18 gifts.

missing complete lineart collections wrote:Looking for August PPS Lion!!
looking for Fennec Fox! missing 16 ♡
looking for Chickens! missing 2 ♡
looking for Deer! missing 5 ♡
looking for PPS Squid! missing 3 ♡
looking for Store Dragons! missing 11♡
(minus UR too hard to get ^^)
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes