Characters for Sale *6 available*

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Characters for Sale *6 available*

Postby EeveeSerenity » Tue May 31, 2022 11:55 am

These characters are for flat sale! Always open to offers though ^w^

(5/31) -3 Anthro

These are characters that generally I have tried to become attached to, but haven't had much luck.
That, and the occasional unsold adopt.

Menu to the left, I've decided to try to be a little organized about this. Anything struck out doesn't have any of that kind just yet!

Characters are always being added on a regular basis, feel free to mark if you'd like to stay updated!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While prices are in C$, it's mostly for a guideline! I'm always more than willing to accept pets, items, art, and even FR currency!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(5/30) +5 Feral +4 Anthro
Start: 0 Feral 0 Anthro 0 Humanoid 0 Human 0 Closed Species 0 Fandom-Esque
Last edited by EeveeSerenity on Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
EeveeSerenity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Feral

Postby EeveeSerenity » Tue May 31, 2022 11:56 am

Esther wrote:A no-nonsense Pomeranian. Many can find this pup to be rather abrasive, but those who are close know that this dog's disposition is just as soft as her coat.

Esther was obtained quite a while ago, and was transferred from my google drive to toyhou.se. As such, she really has no real credits to her, unfortunately.

25 C$ or equivalent

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a lil guy! Vv cute.

This OC was actually my own creation! I love them, but if I kept every character I ever made, I'd have way more than the 1000+ I have now ;w;

50 C$ or equivalent

Dragon!

This girl is one of my favorites that I've designed. She's very simple, but she still has her own look! Of course, I'm a little biased, as dragons are one of my absolute favorite creatures!

100 C$ or equivalent

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendly, but mischievous! Watch for any 'hug me' post-it notes!! They seem to be some sort of maned feline, though, not quite a lion.

This character started as a sketch! And while I do like their design, again, I just have too many characters to give them the attention they need.

80 C$ or equivalent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by EeveeSerenity on Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:18 am, edited 10 times in total.
EeveeSerenity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anthro

Postby EeveeSerenity » Tue May 31, 2022 11:56 am

Tree Frog! And a very well dressed one, at that!

I actually genuinely love this little guy, but anthros have never been a huge interest for me. I've just never had a proper use for him ;w;

100 C$ or equivalent

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by EeveeSerenity on Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
EeveeSerenity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Closed Species

Postby EeveeSerenity » Tue May 31, 2022 11:58 am

You probably won't see many of these, I'm not usually a fan of closed species, unfortunately ;w;
EeveeSerenity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General thought behind pricing

Postby EeveeSerenity » Tue May 31, 2022 12:06 pm

Mostly for my reference, but feel free to take a peak at the cheat sheet XD

I dont really have a process in mind just yet, but I'll get there! Probably after I get everyone listed.

------------

Anyone who has no real credits will be 50% off to accommodate, I've had some of these characters since I was a preteen with no organizational skills (as if they have improved) so try not to flame me too hard over it ;w;

------------

Characters with 'hee-hoo rainbow/shapes' designs will likely be a little cheaper than other characters. I think I'm going to start the at 50 C$ for now, as I still have put effort into their art at the very least, and I was still attached to them, but I do understand there isn't much demand for 'em. I may consider adjusting this as I learn the market a bit better.

------------

Characters with more simple designs, yet do not lend themselves to easy replication (i.e. lots of tiny, little spots) will be listed as 60 C$, as They tend to be very cute! But a pain in the butt to draw, which I feel kind of hits their value a bit.

-------------

80 C$ indicates I am fairly happy with the design. It's likely simple, but still has personality to it.

-------------

Any OC that I feel particularly content about it's design will come with a 100 C$ price tag. Honestly, if they don't sell, I may still keep them-

--------------

If you see a character for 30 C$ (or less) and they have all of their credits, I am particularly disenchanted with them. Not only am I not attached, I'm almost the opposite!
EeveeSerenity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Characters for Sale *7 available*

Postby EeveeSerenity » Tue May 31, 2022 1:16 pm

Alrighty, everyone is all set up! Thanks to everyone who takes a look!
EeveeSerenity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Characters for Sale *9 available*

Postby scifirenegade » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:59 am

Heyo!

Seeing you have the Panther Rat in your wishlist, would you like to trade some characters for them?
Pet's name: 200 CS
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
(Can also add in whatever pets you want; I'm quitting ChickenSmoothie. Just choose from HERE :D )

Was thinking of https://toyhou.se/15041955.tba, https://toyhou.se/15096932.tba and https://toyhou.se/15041959.tba

Thank you so much for looking!
scifirenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me