lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay πŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Postby Ancient Wind » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:04 am

Silvershine | She-cat | 30 moons | Ancient Wind
Silvershine woke up and stretched. Then she walked out of the den and grabbed something from the prey-pile. Spotting the deputy and leader, she walked over to them and asked after she at her thrush, "Do you want me to lead a hunting patrol?"

Flamepaw | Tom | 10 moons | Ancient Wind
Flamepaw is asleep.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 am

Jaystorm

πŸŒͺ
feeling: somewhat tired
πŸŒͺ

> tags: falconstar, silvershine <> mentions: none <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: <> rank: deputy <> age: 32 moons<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaystorm looked up at the sound of his leader’s voice. β€œOf course not.” He smiled, dipping his head respectfully. He waited a moment before speaking again. β€œI was thinking about sending out a few hunting patrols and border patrols today, just to be safe.” He meowed. β€œAre there any cats you’d prefer to go along?” He asked. After a moment, he heard a cat approaching and he looked up to see Silvershine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrenpaw

πŸ‚
feeling: exited
πŸ‚

> tags: open <> mentions: briarwing <> gender: tom <> forbidden crush: none <> forbidden mate: none <> mentor: briarwing <> rank: medicine cat apprentice <> age: 6 moons <

Wrenpaw leapt to his paws, ready for his duties. Quietly, he padded out of the den and grabbed two fish, one for himself and one for his mentor. He padded back to the den, glancing around on his way. He could see a few cats awake, but the rest of the clan seemed quiet. Slowing his pace as he entered the medicine cat’s den, he let the smell of herbs drift past him. Despite only starting training this moon, Wrenpaw was used to the scent of the herbs.

Acorntail

🌰
feeling: relaxed
🌰

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: fadedpaw <> rank: senior warrior <> age: 40 moons <

Acorntail is still sleeping.

Wavestep

🌊
🌊

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: sparrowpaw <> rank: warrior <> age: 31 moons <

Wavestep is still sleeping.

Ripplestep

πŸ’§
feeling: calm
πŸ’§

> tags: echosong <> mentions: none <> gender: she-cat <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: none <> rank: warrior <> age: 28 moons <

Ripplestep life’s her head and turned her attention to Echosong. β€œGood morning.” She meowed back in a friendly tone. She took another bite of the lizard before looking back up. β€œIt’s nice to have the sun back, leaf-bare has me wondering if we’d ever see the sun again!” She joked.

Iriscloud

πŸƒ
πŸƒ

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: she-cat <> crush: slatepelt <> mate: none <> apprentice: none <> rank: warrior <> age: 21 moons <

Iriscloud is still sleeping.

Cedarpaw

πŸŒ€
feeling: calm
πŸŒ€

> tags: open <> mentions: crowstrike <> crush: none <> mate: none <> mentor: crowstrike <> rank: apprentice <> age: 12 moons <

Cedarpaw was awoke by the sounds of other cats leaving the den. He wasn’t sure who was left in the den, so he very carefully made his way out of the den, luckily not stepping on anyone. As his paws stepped into a harder surface instead of the soft moss, he knew he was out of the den. He wondered where his mentor, Crowstrike was and if he was awake. He pricked his ears as he walked, and he sniffed the air occasionally to see who was near him.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:11 am

F r o s t b r e e z e
---------------------------------------------
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Birchpaw | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Frostbreeze slowly blinked her eyes open. She couldn't believe the night had already come and gone. Rising to her paws, she stretched out her front legs. A yawn escaped her mouth as her legs returned to their original position. Looking around she noted other sleeping warriors. I need to be quiet and not wake anyone... Not wanting to hang around and risk waking a sleeping warrior, the she-cat padded around the others and departed the den. Her eyes immediately found the fresh-kill pile. She scampered over to the pile and grabbed a decently sized vole to munch on.

M o u s e p a w
She-Cat | 10 Moons | Mentor: Wolfsong | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Mousepaw twitched in her sleep. Her claw hooked onto her bedding, causing her to wake up. Hmph. The she-cat shook her claw free. A large yawn escaped her mouth, causing her jaws to open wide. I wonder if Wolfsong is up yet? Rising to her paws, the apprentice hurried out of the den. Her eyes searched the camp clearing. It didn't take long for her to locate her mentor near the fresh-kill pile. A soft purr rumbled in her chest. The calico she-cat wasn't really hungry yet, so she opted to wait and eat later, allowing others to have more prey to choose from.

O a k p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Oakpaw dreamed he was racing through the forest. He was running as fast as he could, until suddenly, he tripped over a branch. This caused the small tom to jolt awake. His heart was pounding. Knowing he would be unable to fall back to sleep, he decided to go outside the den and see what was going on. It was safe to assume his mentor was probably already awake and stirring around. As the white and brown tabby emerged from the den, the first cat he saw was Mousepaw. He gave the younger apprentice a friendly nod before padded over to the fresh-kill pile. A squirrel sat near the top of the pile, drawing his attention. Padding up beside Frostbreeze, he leaned forward and grabbed the tail of the squirrel before dragging it away to a quiet spot.

K e s t r e l b l a z e
Tom | 38 Moons | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Kestrelblaze's eyes watched as cats gathered near the fresh-kill pile. His eyes narrowed. There was no way he was going to eat until the other cats moved out of the way. The plump squirrel on top of the pile seemed to remain despite the number of others grabbing prey from the pile. Just as he was about to approach the prey, Oakpaw padded up and grabbed the mouse. The brown tabby hissed under his breath. Stupid apprentice... Opting to not eat, Kestrelblaze found a spot in the corner of camp to sit quietly and wait until he was needed for a patrol.

D u s t y
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Forest | Tags: Olive

Dusty blinked open her eyes. It was already morning but she still felt a little sleepy. Her tail brushed against the ground, curling up beside her body. She looked over at Olive, smiling at the sight of the tom. Rising to her paws, the she-cat began to groom the dirt out of her long fur. The she-cat hoped Olive would wake up soon. She was curious as to what the two would do today.
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:21 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*Γ— she-cat Γ— 32m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; open Γ—
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- chestnutear awoke with a quiet yawn. her eyes slowly blinked open as she glanced around the den tiredly. she saw cats moving around and waking up, while the lazy she-cat just lay in complete silence. she sat up and groomed her fur, her rough tongue smoothing her poofy and crazy fluff.

b l a c k f u r
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 30m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; open Γ—
      -- blackfur was awoken by the sound of cats awakening and got up himself. he meowed a quiet 'hey' to chestnutear and then groomed his fur quickly, getting ready for the new day. his ears pricked up to the sound of birds chirping as the morning sun warmed his pelt.

o l i v e
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 15m Γ— loner Γ— c; dusty Γ— t; dusty Γ—
      -- olive tiredly opened one eye and took a glance at dusty. "mornin', princess," he meowed quietly, smirking at the she-cat. as he got up, he stretched and then groomed his fur, removing bits of dirt in his short fur.

[[ ooc;; just getting these three up, if you want to roleplay with either aspenpaw or rabbitpaw just tag them in your post they are both chilling in the apprentices den ]]
meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:43 am

dovewing
    female ./ heterosexual ./ twenty seven moons ./ warrior ./ tags open ./ whereabouts in camp

dovewing yawned as she heard silent shufflings of the warriors exiting the den. she got up, blinking lazily as she was half awake. she groomed her fur smooth and trotted out of the den. she yawned and stretched as she sat near the warrior's den.

blackpaw
    male ./ heterosexual ./ twelve moons old ./ apprentice ./ tags open ./ whereabouts in apprentice's den

blackpaw twitched his ear as he heard pawsteps of other cat's. he curled up in a ball, but still could hear loud noises. "could you keep it down?" he asked grumpily. he used his paws to try and block out any sounds.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:46 am

doespot/tags;open
doespot woke up to her heart racing.she looked around and saw nothing had been moved.it was pure quietness in the camp so far for this morning.doespot walked out her calming herself down.she went off to the river,where she saw and heard fish swimming and water splashing.doespot further down the river,into the water trying to catch fish.now she was calm.

copperpaw/tags;frogpaw
copperpaw had dozed off while she was with frogpaw.she was surprised to see him sleeping still sleeping and the fact that it was already morning.she moved quietly not wanting to wake him,she went back to camp into the apprentice den where she found vole to give to frogpaw when he would wake.copperpaw still trying to be quiet walked back to the woods and laid the vole next him."hope you like it" she whispered.

toadstripe/tags;open
toadstripe had been awake ever since he left frostbreeze,he didn't know if something had happened to her or not.he just felt plain terrible to point where he felt like throwing up.he just sat and thought without actually checking on her.toadstripe was silent,he heard every little sound.toadstripe was tired and stood up and marched down where she had last seen her.she wasn't there."maybe she went to her den." he hoped.

newtfleck/tags;open
newtfleck felt a bright hot sun on him,"argh" he yowled.he wasn't in the mood and was out of it when he told badgerheart nearly everything.he sat up thinking what had gotten into him."im not thinking straight at all" he roared out.he thought of badgerheart as a acquaintance not fully a friend.newtfleck just sat there,thinking.

beeleg/tags;open
beeleg was deprived of her sleep,all she thought about was if toadstripe and copperpaw went to their dens."what if they didn't"
she worriedly.she paced back and forth,quietly panicking.then she stopped,of course they would come back to their dens,they are her children who listen.right?she kept that in her mind just hoping for the best.beeleg could imagine the worst.
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Slatepelt
{ tom :: warrior :: crush; iriscloud :: tags; open :: mentions; Iriscloud :: App. Frogpaw :: }

The tom lay in his nest. His paws twitching uncontrollably. As his eyes lay shut,can his dream the tom was in a dark forest, standing there. Till roars filled his ears, he seemed frozen in the spot. Not able to move at all, he panicked. As the monster seemed to move closer to him, he was able to see what it looked like. A giant black wolf, it was starting to crouch, and it leaped. The warrior yowled, but nothing came out. Then he woke, panting hard. With his heart racing in his chest. "Oh Starclan he murmured. Getting up, and yawning. Not wanting to wake anybody, he started to leave. Right as he stood by the door, he paused, looking over at Iriscloud's nest. Seeing as it was full he sighed, staying still. Despite the longing he had to go wake her he didn't. Before he made a stupid move, the grey cat left the den. He padded outside, feeling the sun shine down on him. A purr rumbled in his throat as he walked over to the fresh-kill pile. He spotted a plump mouse, and grabbed it. Not really in the mood for anything else.

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: tags; open :: mentions; none :: Mentor; ? :: }

The apprentice sighed, waking up with stiff legs. She got up standing stiffly, for a moment before stretching. The shecat gazed at the other apprentices up. Not wanting to disturb them, even though they were up she left the den. Padding out with ease, she spotted the pile. At the same moment her eyes passed over it her belly rumbled. "That says that." she meowed, amused. The feline, trotted over to the pile happily. Out of the corner of the cat's eye she saw a decently sized sparrow sitting untouched. In the mood, the apprentice walked over to it. Sniffing the warm bird, before grabbing it in her jaws and padding off to find a place to lay.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Stonepaw
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

As the sun was rising Stonepaw got up and headed towards the freshkill pile
Last edited by Kusakabe on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:30 pm

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Mistysong

Location: Clearing // gender: she-cat // crush: none // mate; none // apprentice: stonepaw // mentioned: Stonepaw // tags: Stonepaw

Mistysong had just finished cleaning her pelt when she heard her stomach grumbled. She got up and headed for the fresh kill pile when she saw Stonepaw. "Hello Stonepaw" she meowed "Are you up from some training after you have eaten?" she asked smiling.

Pebblefrost

Location: Clearing // gender: she-cat // crush: none // mate; none // apprentice: Whitepaw // mentioned: none // tags: Whitepaw

Pebblefrost had just finished her meal with she heard Whitepaw. She had lifted her head and smiled when she saw the white she-cat. She had grown rather fond of Whitepaw as well as felt it was a shame that the apprentice had gone deaf, but Pebblefrost liked how she overcame it. The grey spotted warrior nodded her head "Yes I was" she meowed.

Firepaw

Location: Clearing // Gender: tom // Crush: none // mate: none // mentor: Owldusk // mentioned: // tags: Open

Firepaw stopped licking his paw and decided to get some prey. He got a rabbit and a mouse, not all for him! But the mouse for his sister because he knew it was her favourite meal. He sat down and began to eat his rabbit.

Thrushpaw
Location: Clearing // Gender: she-cat // Crush: none // mate: none // mentor: Chestnutear // mentioned: Chestnutear // tags: Chestnutear

Thrushpaw finally woke up and padded towards the clearing. She spotted her brother and padded over to him, a huge yawn on her face. Sitting down beside him she purred "Morning~" She yawned again and wondered if her mentor Chestnutear was awake yet.
Last edited by Emberwhisker on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:48 pm

Creamlight

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\Apprentice: None /\ Crush: Open! /\ Mentioned: Mottledrain & Foxwhisker /\ Tags: Doespot

Creamlight opened her eyes and yawned. She licked her lips and decided that she needed a drink. Getting up she walked into the clearing wondered if Foxwhisker and Mottledrain would wake soon and head into camp territory for the river. When she got to the river she spotted Doespot. She saw that she was trying to catch a fish so waited until she had caught one before she said hello.

Foxwhisker

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\ Apprentice: Flamepaw /\ Crush: Open! /\ mentioned: Flamepaw /\ Tags: Open

Foxwhisker yawned and woke up a few minutes after her sister head left the camp. She stretched and quietly padded into the clerking were she glanced around to see if Flamepaw was awake. She couldn't see him so she decided to enjoy some food.
Last edited by Angelwish on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ