EmberClan || Semi-Lit || Open & Accepting {Needs warriors}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

People still seem to be breaking rules, do you think I should enforce strikes and bans?

Yes
39%
No
4%
I think we should if people are repeated offenders.
48%
I really don't care.
9%

Total votes : 23

Re: EmberClan || Semi-Lit || Open & Accepting {Needs warrior

Postby Froas » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:25 am

{{THORNHEART}}
▸.[ tom ]. ◂.[ warrior ]. ▸ .[no crush]. ◂

He smiled slightly at her response. Yeah you silly, I mean unless you don't want to go with me, which I can understand he said. He really wanted to go on a hunt, but didn't want to go by himself for fear he may run into danger. So do you want to come with me ? he asked one more time before she made up her mind.
Froas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ForgetMeNot » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:27 am

[[May I join with one tom and one she-cat? The she-cat will be Nightstorm, and the tom will be Blizzardpaw. :3]]

I only occasionally RP nowadays because of school.
I trade a lot, so come on in and make an offer!

----------------------------------
Broken hearts, love’s deceit,
pieces fall down to my feet.
Broken promises, love’s a lie,
puddles form from tears I cry.
Broken dreams, love’s illusion,
sorrowed cause of your intrusion.
Broken hope, love’s a game,
doesn’t last, ends the same.
Broken sleep, love’s the cause,
digs at me with sharpened claws.
Broken spirit, love of sorrow,
stolen now is my tomorrow.
Broken life, love is lost,
Broken now and that’s the cost.
----------------------------------
I WILL LOVE HIM FOR ETERNITY <3
ForgetMeNot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EmberClan || Semi-Lit || Open & Accepting

Postby fallenfishy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 am

f r o s t g a z e
she-cat || warrior || apprentice is Swanpaw || no crush

Frostgaze was about to try and smile, but decided it would look forced so she didn't. She didn't want to disappoint Thornheart so she replied
"Oh, no. I'll go hunting with you." Her voice came out as a squeak since she doesn't talk a lot. Embarrassed, she turned away from Thornheart.
My handsome bean Rangi. Art by Ruki.
Fallen or Fishy | Adult | She/her

I love drawing and playing video games like Pokémon,
Monster Hunter, ESO, etc. I am shy but friendly, feel
free to reach out if you want to talk about anything!

Art Shop

Discord: fallenfishy#5894
Toyhouse: fallenfishy

Awesome Species wrote:

Spirit Grove - Faeriekins
fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uncle Scarf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:07 am

ForgetMeNot wrote:
[[May I join with one tom and one she-cat? The she-cat will be Nightstorm, and the tom will be Blizzardpaw. :3]]

According to the rules, you should be alright. c: Jekka should be fine with that.
Also, Owlwhisper is open right now, he is trying to clean up all the herbs that he just knocked down. c:

In addition, I was curious as to how many pages = 1 moon, and what are the ages for elders/warriors. Would it be like; 1-6 kit, 6-13 apprentice 13-84 warrior, 84- elder? I'd just like a ballpark estimate so I can better understand. c:

L e a f t r e m b l e
{ Warrior } { She-cat } { 18 moons } { Battle training }
"You three are all doing really well!" Leaftremble purred. She walked behind them, occasionally losing sight of one through the thick trees. She kept with their pace, but was left a bit winded. "Let's not use all of our energy before we even start training!" Leaftremble mewed. She figured that these three had enough energy to fight of all of Brackenclan, what with the running and jumping. She found her pace quickening, and she was glad to see all three apprentices walking along in front of her.
Last edited by Uncle Scarf on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
mαdαmє phαntαsmα wrote:I AM CURRENTLY GROUNDED UNTIL THIS FRIDAY. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVIENIENCES. ndjkelbG I SPELLED THAT WRONG. SORRY. I WILL BE BACK.

Uncle Scarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batheir » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 am

Rainpaw found herself enjoying the path to the Training area, bouncing around and twisting around rocks and boulders. When they got into the Training area, Rainpaw didn't feel as nervous, these apprentices seemed okay. "What moves are we going to practice?" She asked, crouching down defensively as if someone would leap on her at any moment. Rainpaw still preferred to train alone with just her Mentor and her, but she figured being nervous all the time would just hurt her training. Still, she felt a little bit skittish showing off in front of them.
batheir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jekka » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 am

{ @ForgetMeNot ;; Of course, I'll go and add the names now.

o x p a w ♀
═══════════════
{{ " i am hyper one "
{{ " i am a she-cat "
{{ " i am so single "
═══════════════

Foxpaw looked behind her once again, smiling at Leaftremble, she then thought of what they would be learning so decided to ask. "Yeah, what will we be learning today Leaftremble? Will it be group work?" She asked with a querying tone. She slowed down even more to walk alongside the other she-cat. A small skip in her step. She noted each piece of scenery. The individual leaves on the trees or bushes, some bloomed with flowers, like the bramble bushes had small white flowers, and the dog roses had soft pink petals that soothed Foxpaw in a weird way. All the leaves were a bright, eye catching green that represented the height of green-leaf. She gave a small purr and a bee buzzed past her left ear, making her so happy to be alive. As she waited for the warriors reply she inwardly noted everything spectacular about this territory and felt a little sorry for BrackenClan, who had much darker and shadier territory than theirs. She knew this because of an attack EmberClan had lead into the clashing Clans territory.
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    hey
Jekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 am

Flamepaw

[list]Padding calmly after Foxpaw, Flamepaw let the scents of the forest bathe her tongue. Flowers, ferns, mice, voles, the occasional rabbit, and squirrels. The scents of the forest were something Flamepaw loved beyond anything. Serving around a prickly holly bush, Flamepaw looked ahead for Foxpaw and immediately grumbled under her breath. She wasn't there! Sniffing the air, she quickly located her scent and bounded after her den mate, tail streaming out behind her.[/center]
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uncle Scarf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 am

L e a f t r e m b l e
{ Warrior } { She-cat } { 18 moons } { Battle training }
"We're going to start simple." Leaftremble meowed. She stepped back, further away from the apprentices. She assumed a battle stance, her back legs were far apart, to give her more stability and traction. Her haunches were level with her shoulders, and her eyes were set on an invisible opponent."I want you all to watch me very carefully, okay?" Leaftremble meowed. She struck the air with a tensed front leg, her paws sheathed, while elevating her shoulders slightly. It appeared to make her bigger, and give her more downward force. If a cat had been in front of her, it would have been hit right on the shoulder. "That, was a front-paw blow. It's a simple and effective move, if you can execute it in an appropriate way. You want to aim for the shoulders, head or ears. It will take you opponent by surprise, and also give you the upper edge." She looked around, and saw a few reasonable sized sticks laying in the grass. She dropped them in front of the apprentices. "Practice it with the sticks. You should be able to break them if you put enough force behind it. Claws sheathed."
ImageImage
ImageImage
mαdαmє phαntαsmα wrote:I AM CURRENTLY GROUNDED UNTIL THIS FRIDAY. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVIENIENCES. ndjkelbG I SPELLED THAT WRONG. SORRY. I WILL BE BACK.

Uncle Scarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walk. » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 am

name;;
    Whisperpaw
    age;;
    8 moons.
    gender;;
    Tom.
    rank;;
    Apprentice.

personality;;
    Whisperpaw, a small, timid tom cat is known as the clan wimp. He is extremely shy, and is often teased by the older apprentices for it. He struggles with training, being so small. Whisperpaw seems to constantly have a cold, always sniffing. He would prefer to be medicine cat apprentice, but his father forced him to train as a warrior. Deep down, he is terrified, deeply scarred by his awful past. Whisperpaw never really recovered, it is what has shaped his personality.
    history;;
    Whisperkit. Son of two dark forest warriors. He along with his sister, Cloudkit were destined for greatness, but not in a good way. He was abused by his father, but the quirky Cloudkit always kept his spirits high, and protected him more than anything else. He loved her to bits, but one day, she stood up to their father, and that resulted in him taking her life. He was beaten and treated cruely by his father, and aged 5 moons ran away from him.

kin;;
    Reed | alive but missing
    Rabidfang | dead
    Cloudpaw| dead

crush;;
    None.
    mate;;
    None.
To mods - Bugs is my sister and we tend to trade a lot, please don't ban us!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Do you know me?
On hiatus ~
walk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uncle Scarf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:46 am

Walk This Way ; you need to include a female and a male. Please read the rules. c:
Last edited by Uncle Scarf on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Uncle Scarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me