lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:06 am

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice:oakpaw//crush: open// tags: jaystorm, silvershine//
Falconstar gave Silvershine a smile in greeting, before turning back to Jaystorm, โ€œSo, Silvershine could lead one of the hunting patrols then and Iโ€™d like Vulturestep to lead the second one. Iโ€™ll leave the rest up to you.โ€ He meowed with a small smile, glancing at their clanmates.

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: echosong, ripplestep, cedarpaw//
Crowstrike padded past the fresh-kill pile where Echosong and Ripplestep were eating. โ€œGood morning ladies, looking striking as always.โ€ he purred with a grin, winking at them as he passed by on his way to find his apprentice. He spotted Cedarpaw just outside the apprenticesโ€™ den and approached the young tom, making sure to let the grass crunch under his paws so that Cedarpaw would be able to hear him coming and wouldnโ€™t be startled. โ€œGood morning Cedarpaw.โ€ he meowed.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: ripplestep//
Echosong nodded, taking a mouthful of her mouse. โ€œYeah, the cloudy sky was getting boring.โ€ she meowed with an exaggerated roll of her eyes before smiling at her clanmate. Her ears pricked up when she heard Crowstrike speak and instead of dignifying it with a response, the grey she-cat simply stuck out her tongue at him good-naturedly. It was childish, sure, but one would get nowhere trying to be serious with her ex-mate anyway.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: open// tags: open//
Winterpaw slowly woke up, the buzz of activity all around rousing her. She grunted, stretching out her limbs stiff from sleep and looked around bleary-eyed, the harsh sunlight filtering into the den making her squint. The apprentice shook out her white pelt, not bothering to smooth down the few tufts that stuck out in random directions, said good morning to her fellow apprentices who were still inside before making her way into the camp clearing.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: open//
The grey-furred warrior perched on a branch lazily, her hind leg and tail dangling in the air as he gazed below. She had been up before dawn and after bringing a couple of pieces of prey into camp, Riverstorm decided to stay in the forest while the rest of the camp woke up. From her vantage point she could clearly see the warrior's den and part of the camp clearing, and she watched with a disinterested look as cats slowly dragged themselves out of their dens.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:30 am

Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Copperpaw

Frogpaw fluttered his eyes open, the sun shining through a hole in the apprentice's den. "Oh no! Did I oversleep?" He thought as he scrambled to his paws. He noticed Copperpaw waiting patiently for him to awake from his slumber. "Oh, good morning Copperpaw!" He purred and licked her cheek. Frogpaw noticed the vole by his paws. "Is this for me?" he tilted his head. Frogpaw was horrible at picking up hints. He hopped he hadn't annoyed her. Frogpaw heard a hiss in the apprentice's den. He must've been speaking too loud. Frogpaw grabbed the vole and sat outside of the den with Copperpaw.

Hazelfoot
Female - 120 Moons - Elder - Crush: Open - Tags: Beeleg

Hazelfoot yawned and blinked her eyes open. Her only den mate Beeleg was awake and looked to be pondering over something in her mind. "Should I ask her..?" She thought, but then shook her head. "No. Everyone has their own personal problems." She grumbled to herself. Hazefoot got up and stretched her legs. "I'm going to get something to eat. You want anything?" Hazelfoot looked at the dark grey she-cat. She was bigger than her, she was like a lion! And her kits too. But there wasn't a problem with that. Hazelfoot flicked her fluffy brown tail, awaiting her response.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:12 am

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw

- She walked out of the Warriors den, scretching her tired legs and shaekd her frost colored long fur, before taked a good look around the clearning to see which cats was up and which not. She wached as the Falconstar was talking with his deputy Jaystorm, probably about the morning patrols, before she noticed her apprentice Winterpaw coming out of the apprentices den. Tail flicking she walked to her "Good Morning Winterpaw, sleeped well?" she meowed softy.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Foxwhisker

- Yawning the brown tom was being taking his usual early walk around the forest, just to enjoy the fresh air and looking hopw the forest starts to wake up. Knwoing that there could be some patrols being orginised soon he walked back to the camp, glaring at the fresh kill pile as he walked past it "Good Morning Foxwhisker?, It's beautiful Morning what do you think?" he meowed with a smile.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: open

- She watched around for the other apprentices as she walked out of the apprentices den, she didn't see her mentor Duskstorm anywhere yet so she only sit down and stated to groom her pelt.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Iceshade - tags: open

- He sat at the clearning watching the leader talking with the deputy and some other Warriors, with curious look at his face. He was 12 moons old already and his trainings was going very good, or so he thought, but it was his mentors job to see if he was ready to become a warrior or not.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:19 am

Silvershine | She-cat | 30 moons | tags: Foxwhisker, Flamepaw
Nodding, Silvershine walked over to the prey pile and saw Foxwhisker and asked, "Would you like to go hunting with me and your apprentice. I may Ask some more people but you the first one I saw so." Silvershine looked up after talking to Foxwhisker and saw Flamepaw run out of the apprentice den. Silvershine sat down and waited for the answer. "Hey brother!" Silvershie called out as Flamepaw came closer.

Flamepaw | Tom | 10 moons | tags: Silvershine, Foxwhisker
Flamepaw had woken up and heard Silvershine talking to his mentor. He quickly groomed himself and then raced out of the den. "Hey sis!" Flamepaw called back to his sister. "Can we go? Please! Please!" Flamepaw begged his mentor. He really wanted to go hunting and show how good he was at it.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:10 am

F r o s t b r e e z e
---------------------------------------------
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Birchpaw | Location: Camp | Tags: Toadstripe

After Frostbreeze finished her meal, she sat up and began to groom her paws. Her eyes searched the clearing, hoping to find someone to speak to. I wonder where Toadstripe is? The she-cat rose to her paws. "Toadstripe?" She yowled out, hoping for an answer. Deciding to look for him, the she-cat padded over to the warriors den and poked her head inside,
      looking to see if the tom was still asleep. "Where could he be?" She whispered to herself as she scanned over the sleeping warriors.

M o u s e p a w
She-Cat | 10 Moons | Mentor: Wolfsong | Location: Camp | Mentions: Wrenpaw, Briarwing

Mousepaw gazed at the medicine cat's den. She began to wonder what Briarwing and Wrenpaw were up to. The small she-cat sighed. She wished more than anything that she could be Briarwing's apprentice. Padding up to the den, she wondered if they were busy, or would yell at her for disturbing. Poking her head inside, she noticed the figure of Wrenpaw carrying prey. They must be eating their first meal of the day. Quickly, her head retracted out of the den. She hoped they hadn't notice her.

O a k p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Oakpaw dreamed he was racing through the forest. He was running as fast as he could, until suddenly, he tripped over a branch. This caused the small tom to jolt awake. His heart was pounding. Knowing he would be unable to fall back to sleep, he decided to go outside the den and see what was going on. It was safe to assume his mentor was probably already awake and stirring around. As the white and brown tabby emerged from the den, the first cat he saw was Mousepaw. He gave the younger apprentice a friendly nod before padded over to the fresh-kill pile. A squirrel sat near the top of the pile, drawing his attention. Padding up beside Frostbreeze, he leaned forward and grabbed the tail of the squirrel before dragging it away to a quiet spot.

K e s t r e l b l a z e
Tom | 38 Moons | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Kestrelblaze's eyes watched as cats gathered near the fresh-kill pile. His eyes narrowed. There was no way he was going to eat until the other cats moved out of the way. The plump squirrel on top of the pile seemed to remain despite the number of others grabbing prey from the pile. Just as he was about to approach the prey, Oakpaw padded up and grabbed the mouse. The brown tabby hissed under his breath. Stupid apprentice... Opting to not eat, Kestrelblaze found a spot in the corner of camp to sit quietly and wait until he was needed for a patrol.

D u s t y
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Forest | Tags: Olive

Dusty was almost done grooming her fur when Olive had awoken. The she-cat smiled at the tom. "Good morning!" She chirped. Turning her head towards Olive, she asked, "What are our plans going to be for today?" As she waited for a reply, the cinnamon colored she-cat went on to grooming her paws as well as cleaning her claws.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:12 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*ร— she-cat ร— 32m ร— warrior ร— c; none ร— t; open ร—
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- chestnutear awoke with a quiet yawn. her eyes slowly blinked open as she glanced around the den tiredly. she saw cats moving around and waking up, while the lazy she-cat just lay in complete silence. she sat up and groomed her fur, her rough tongue smoothing her poofy and crazy fluff.

b l a c k f u r
    i*ร— tom ร— 30m ร— warrior ร— c; none ร— t; open ร—
      -- blackfur was awoken by the sound of cats awakening and got up himself. he meowed a quiet 'hey' to chestnutear and then groomed his fur quickly, getting ready for the new day. his ears pricked up to the sound of birds chirping as the morning sun warmed his pelt.

o l i v e
    i*ร— tom ร— 15m ร— loner ร— c; dusty ร— t; dusty ร—
      -- the tom yawned before answering her question. "let's go out and hunt right now, then come back and eat.." he meowed, tilting his head while thinking. "we could go mess around in the meadow to waste some time?" he suggested. during the few moons they lived out in the forest together olive decided it was time to move to a larger area and they happened to live very close to a large flower-filled meadow.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:05 am

Jaystorm

๐ŸŒช
feeling: relaxed & calm
๐ŸŒช

> tags: falconstar, silvershine <> mentions: slatepelt, frogpaw, iricloud, riverstorm <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: <> rank: deputy <> age: 32 moons<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaystorm nodded before looking up. โ€œSilvershine, would you mind taking Slatepelt, Frogpaw, Iriscloud, and Riverstorm with you?โ€ He asked the she-cat. โ€œAnd Iโ€™ll go ask Vulturestep to lead a hunting patrol later on in the day aswell.โ€ He meowed, standing up and stretching his legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrenpaw

๐Ÿ‚
feeling: exited
๐Ÿ‚

> tags: open <> mentions: briarwing <> gender: tom <> forbidden crush: none <> forbidden mate: none <> mentor: briarwing <> rank: medicine cat apprentice <> age: 6 moons <

Wrenpaw leapt to his paws, ready for his duties. Quietly, he padded out of the den and grabbed two fish, one for himself and one for his mentor. He padded back to the den, glancing around on his way. He could see a few cats awake, but the rest of the clan seemed quiet. Slowing his pace as he entered the medicine catโ€™s den, he let the smell of herbs drift past him. Despite only starting training this moon, Wrenpaw was used to the scent of the herbs.

Acorntail

๐ŸŒฐ
feeling: relaxed
๐ŸŒฐ

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: fadedpaw <> rank: senior warrior <> age: 40 moons <

The senior warrior awoke with a yawn as he began to stand. Heโ€™d slept in longer than some of the Warriors, but he didnโ€™t mind. Slowly, he made his way out of the den, careful to not awake the still sleeping cats. Acorntailโ€™s hazel eyes glittered as the bright light shone down on them. Quietly, Acorntail walk towards the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a fish before settling down and starting to eat.

Wavestep

๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: sparrowpaw <> rank: warrior <> age: 31 moons <

Wavestep is still sleeping.

Ripplestep

๐Ÿ’ง
feeling: calm
๐Ÿ’ง

> tags: echosong <> mentions: none <> gender: she-cat <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: none <> rank: warrior <> age: 28 moons <

Ripplestep rolled her eyes in a friendly manor as Crowstrike greeted them. โ€œSuch a ladies man.โ€ She whispered to Echosong with a purr of amusement. Despite Crowstrikeโ€™s flirtatious personality, she admired how well he handled mentoring Cedarpaw, a blind apprentice. She felt bad for the young cat, but for what sheโ€™d seen he was getting along quite well.

Iriscloud

๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: she-cat <> crush: slatepelt <> mate: none <> apprentice: none <> rank: warrior <> age: 21 moons <

Iriscloud let out a yawn before opening her eyes. She stood up and stretched, glancing around the den. She noticed Slatepelt had already left, so she exited the den and looked around for where he would be. She noticed him by the prey pile, and she padded over. โ€œHey there!โ€ She greeted him with a smile. She was quite fond of the tom, and sheโ€™d liked him for awhile. Lately, sheโ€™d been wondering if he felt the same way towards her, but she didnโ€™t dare to ask in fear of him not feeling the same.

Cedarpaw

๐ŸŒ€
feeling: calm
๐ŸŒ€

> tags: open <> mentions: crowstrike <> crush: none <> mate: none <> mentor: crowstrike <> rank: apprentice <> age: 12 moons <

Cedarpaw stoped as he heard pawsteps approaching him. He sniffed the air before realizing it was his mentor, Crowstrike. โ€œGood morning.โ€ He meowed back, looking up as if he was trying to look Crowstrike in the eye.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:14 am

(forget about my last post. Flamepaw just woke up and said hi to his sister)
Silvershine | She-cat | 30 moons | tags: Flamepaw, Iriscloud, Slatepelt, Frogpaw,Riverstorm
Silvershine walked over to Iriscloud and Slatepelt and said, "Sorry if I am interupting you but Jaybird wants you to come on a hunting patrol. Well both of you to come with me and then others." Then she quickly went to Frogpaw and asked him, "Jaybird wants you to come on a patrol with me and a few others. Meet me at the opening to the camp as soon as your done eating." Then she walked out of the camp and up to where she had seen Riverstorm and asked, "Can you come back down to camp? Jaybird wants you to join my hunting patrol."

Flamepaw | Tom | 10 moons | tags: Silvershine, Foxwhisker
"Bye sis!" Flamepaw called out but he had a feeling she did not hear him. Flamepaw waited for his mentor to finish eating and then he was going to ask her what she was planning today.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am

Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Silvershine, Copperpaw, Slatepelt, Iriscloud

Frogpaw nodded. "I'll be right there." He meowed to her. Frogpaw watched Silvershine pad off to find Riverstorm. He finished sharing the vole with Cooperpaw and stood up. "I wish you could've come," he meowed to her, pressing his muzzle against her cheek. "I'll be back soon, I'll bring you something!" He turned to look at Copperpaw while he padded to where Slatepelt and Iriscloud were talking near the fresh-kill pile. He hated leaving her side. Frogpaw dipped his head in greeting. "Good morning Slatepelt, Iriscloud." Frogpaw enjoyed seeing his mentor relax and spend time with Iriscloud. He felt a cool breeze ruffle through his fur. "New-leaf is the best!" he meowed aloud as he closed his eyes to enjoy the wind. "So we're going on a hunting patrol?" he asked as he sat down and wrapped his grey tail around his paws.

Hazelfoot
Female - 120 Moons - Elder - Crush: Open - Tags: Beeleg

Hazelfoot yawned and blinked her eyes open. Her only den mate, Beeleg, was awake and looked to be pondering over something in her mind. "Should I ask her..?" She thought, but then shook her head. "No. Everyone has their own personal problems." She grumbled to herself. Hazefoot got up and stretched her legs. "I'm going to get something to eat. You want anything?" Hazelfoot looked at the dark grey she-cat. She was bigger than her, she was like a lion! And her kits too. But there wasn't a problem with that. Hazelfoot flicked her fluffy brown tail, awaiting her response.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:57 am

Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush; Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: tags; Iriscloud, Silvershine :: app. Frogpaw }

The tom purred when he heard Iriscloud, "Hey." he meowed, going up to her and slightly nuzzling her. The tom snapped back when he heard Silvershine, hoping she didn't see much, he backed up a bit away from the Siamese, listening to what the warrior was saying. "Sure I'll go on the patrol." he meowed, watching as she left. The cat's tail swayed slightly. She left pretty quick, he thought flicking his ear. The grey feline shook his head, and turned his attention back to Iriscloud. He casually licked his ruffled fur. The warrior then turned again as Frogpaw came over. "Hey Frogpaw, morning. Also I do believe so. Care to walk down with us?" The warrior spoked, gesturing with his tail. The tom, had grown quite fond of his apprentice. But, he was getting quite old. The young tom, smiled at them both. Tilting his head, as he gazed at them both.

Dovepaw
{ female :: apprentice :: crush; Rabbitpaw :: mentions x :: tags; Rabbitpaw :: mentor ? }

The shecat quickly finished her meal. Hoping to be chosen for patrol. The apprentice grunted in distress when she wasn't, but sighed she'll make due. Maybe she'll be chosen for border patrol. It was ok despite the fact it was so terribly boring. The cat, got up hoping to find something to do. Maybe, I'll just find some other apprentices. She thought with a huff. The feline got up, shaking out her pelt. Amused, she watched a few blades of grass fall from her white fur. "Here goes nothing!" She announced to herself. Boredly, padding into the apprentice's den. She looked suprised when she saw a few in there chilling. The small cat recognized one as Rabbitpaw, so decided to approach him. "What's up Rabbitpaw." She meowed glancing at him.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me