lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

♗ i, ✧ i, ✂ i

Postby monta, » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:05 pm

briarwing ! !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

male - twenty-one moons - med. cat - app. wrenpaw - tags. wrenpaw - location. med. cat den - mood. restless
    The thick-furred medicine cat glanced up from his lazy sorting upon hearing footfalls behind him, taking notice of the entrance of Wrenpaw with a small, wordless nod in greeting. He had been hunched over the herbs, categorizing them by usage, color, et cetera. Anything to pass the time. To anyone else, of course, his organization appeared to be complete chaos, but he never had any trouble finding what he needed when the time came. He knew his haphazard piles of herbs like he knew the scent of rain.
birchpaw ! !

male - eleven moons - apprentice - mentor. frostbreeze - tags. open - location. app. den - mood. n/a
    birch paw is currently sleeping, feel free to wake them!
turtlebird ! !

female - thirty-two moons - warrior - app. twigpaw - tags. twigpaw [mentioned] - location. camp - mood. calm
    The tortoiseshell she-cat sat in the sunlight, her eyes closed as she basked in the warmth. She wanted to relax and lounge around as much as possible before possibly being sent out on a patrol or beginning Twigpaw's daily training. At the thought of the sooty-footed apprentice, she began to vaguely wonder where he was, but made no move to find him. Just a little more time to myself can't hurt, she had reasoned.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🦌🍂 Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay 🍂🦌

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 pm

F r o s t b r e e z e
---------------------------------------------
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Birchpaw | Location: Camp | Tags: Toadstripe

Frostbreeze's ears rotated towards the source of the voice calling her name. It didn't take long for her to realize it was Toadstripe. She watched as the tom approached. A confused look formed on her face. "Worried?" The she-cat purred softly at the tom's nuzzle. "I was just enjoying a quick meal over there," Her tail pointed towards the spot where she was sitting, "Before I started my day." She smiled warmly. "Did you sleep well?"

M o u s e p a w
She-Cat | 10 Moons | Mentor: Wolfsong | Location: Camp | Mentions: Wrenpaw, Briarwing

Mousepaw gazed at the medicine cat's den. She began to wonder what Briarwing and Wrenpaw were up to. The small she-cat sighed. She wished more than anything that she could be Briarwing's apprentice. Padding up to the den, she wondered if they were busy, or would yell at her for disturbing. Poking her head inside, she noticed the figure of Wrenpaw carrying prey. They must be eating their first meal of the day. Quickly, her head retracted out of the den. She hoped they hadn't noticed her.

O a k p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Camp | Tags: Winterpaw

Oakpaw quickly swallowed the last of his squirrel. His belly felt full and the tom was satisfied. Rising to his paws, he noticed Winterpaw emerge from the apprentice's den. She was the same age he was. It wouldn't be long before they became warriors. Deciding to speak to the pretty she-cat, he padded over towards her. "Good morning, Winterpaw!" The tom chirped, smiling warmly. "What are your plans for today?"

K e s t r e l b l a z e
Tom | 38 Moons | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Kestrelblaze's eyes watched as cats gathered near the fresh-kill pile. His eyes narrowed. There was no way he was going to eat until the other cats moved out of the way. The plump squirrel on top of the pile seemed to remain despite the number of others grabbing prey from the pile. Just as he was about to approach the prey, Oakpaw padded up and grabbed the mouse. The brown tabby hissed under his breath. Stupid apprentice... Opting to not eat, Kestrelblaze found a spot in the corner of camp to sit quietly and wait until he was needed for a patrol.

D u s t y
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Forest | Tags: Olive

Dusty nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." Now that it was newleaf, prey shouldn't be too hard to find. The she-cat turned her attention back towards Olive. "The meadow sounds like it'll be fun." She smiled. The meadow was a beautiful place, and the flowers should be blossoming. Rising to her paws, she prepared herself to leave the den. "Let's race to see who can find prey first!" Smirking, the she-cat raced out of the den, determined to find some kind of prey.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:31 pm

c o p p e r p a w
tags;frogpaw/slatepelt

copperpaw was eager for slatepelt's answer,he hadn't really gotten along with her and they didn't talk as much.copperpaw just hoped slatepelt would let her go on this one hunting patrol.she rested her head on frogpaw's shoulder,worried." please,slatepelt" copperpaw lifted her head and started to cuff her paws with her tail.

t o a d s t r i p e
frostbreeze

toadstripe let out a smile,"i slept great."his smile got a bigger and he got fuzzy.toadstripe fixed himself,"how was your sleep and snack?" he just wanted to hug her.toadstripe put his head down,he was a warrior but wasn't as strict.

b e e l e g
tags;hazelfoot

she sat down and faced hazelfoot,"i don't even know if my kids made it back to there dens,i saw my toadstripe but he wasn't walking in the warriors den direction and copperpaw is,well i don't know.im terrible aren't i?i enforced rules,they should follow them." she was mad at herself and her kits.

d o e s p o t
tags;open

her breaths were steady and she was calm,at peace she was.and she loved it.doespot dreamed of amazing things,like her mother,she dearly loved her.she let out a smile in her sleep.if anyone passed by it would have been weird.

n e w t f l e c k
tags;badgerheart

waiting for reply
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:11 pm

𝕱𝖆𝖜𝖓𝕱𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 |
tags; open |
mate: open*pm me* |
crush: Acorntail |
scent: cinnamon |
accent; light hispanic

Fawntail sat in the warriors den her head layed roughly on her paws. She sat up stretching her mucles and felxing her claws in and out of the dirt, she padded out of the den. Fawnfeather padded over to the fresh kill pile, picking out a rabbit and sitting in her usual shady corner. 'i'll have to hunt later' she thought after she finished the rabbit, she debated who to bring.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thistill » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Duckfeather - open/owldusk
The cream she-cat opened her dark blue eyes, the sound of bird calls awaking her much more than the shuffling of paws around the den as cats moved and bustled outside to early dawn ringings. She watched as Leopardfrost passed and glanced over at Owldusk, he had glanced at the spotted-coat she-cat as well. Probably debating his time he had actually spent with the female. It went to show love wasn’t forever. ”Hey, Owldusk, good morning.” she attempted to make small talk from her best across the den from his, sitting up to swipe at the moss in her pelt with her plush pink tongue.

Vulturestep - open
Narrowed eyes stared up at the sky above them, early morning rushing over the territory and the area coming alive with moving cats, a whole system with even his twenty moons here, he never really got. ‘Twolegs’ as the clan always called them, worked similarly, but less efficiently, these cats were almost like machines at times when something needed to be done. Maybe he did get it. Huh. The sleek, long-bodied cat moved out of the way of the warrior’s den, allowing the cats to exit as they pleased as his eyes now grazed the camp instead.

Whitepaw - w/ pebblefrost
Whitepaw watched the maw of her mentor, taking in each word she said with each movement her mentor's mouth made. She picked up on what she said and nodded, had it been anyone but Pebblefrost she probably would've been enraged that the cat had gone off and done something without her, and originally she had been that way with Pebblefrost. Progressively she had become more kind to Pebblefrost, her fondness of her taking over instead and now her anger towards her mentor came in small bursts. "Was it fun? Did you catch a lot?" Whitepaw continued the conversation, hoping her mentor had managed to pull a good amount of prey.
Thistill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Copperpaw, Slatepelt

"Well I'm hunting with you guys!" Frogpaw laughed. He perked his ears and he turned around and watched Copperpaw bound over. "That'd be great!" He smiled and touched her shoulder with his tail. "Another patrol member wouldn't hurt," He faced his mentor. "Would that be alright?" Frogpaw tilted his head. He hoped that they'd let her come. Soon, she'd be made a warrior, and Frogpaw would wait another moon until he got to join her to the warrior's den. He licked his chest fur that had a bit of moss on it.

Hazelfoot
Female - 120 Moons - Elder - Crush: Open - Tags: Beeleg

"Well I saw Copperpaw by the fresh-kill pile. She must be goin' on a patrol or somethin'." Hazelfoot felt sympathetic for the concerned she-cat."Well you should remind them young whippersnappers that they gotta listen to you." The old she-cat growled, then sighed."You're not terrible Beeleg. You're a wonderful mother. It's natural that kits wanna get a little rebellious do their own thing, but that's because they're growing. You can't hold onto them forever." Hazelfoot tucked her paws underneath her chest. She was reminded of her two kits that were born long ago, but died soon after. She was lucky to still have hers. Hazelfoot's blue eyes grew cloudy, relating to Beeleg more than she thought.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush; iriscloud :: mentions; Silvershine :: tags; Copperpaw, Frogpaw, Iriscloud }

The tom huffed, licking his paw slightly while he tried to think of something. "Well, how 'bout this I'll take you guys down there. With Iriscloud. And Copperpaw can ask Silvershine if she can tag along?" He meowed tilting his head while looking at the apprentices. They reminded them of him and Iris, but he was yet to ask her a very important question. The warrior struggled to keep in a sigh. How terrible he was with romance. The male huffed, not really directing it at anyone. His blue eyes settled upon the apprentice's again. "Does that sound good guys?" He asked, offering them a smile. I hope I did that right.. He thought casting a glance at Iriscloud.

Dovepaw
{ female :: apprentice :: crush; Rabbitpaw :: mentions; x :: tags; Rabbitpaw }

The apprentice looked flustered. She was caught off guard, she looked down quickly flattening her chest fur with a few rough strokes of her tounge. Embarrased she looked up at him, "That would be... great." She meowed, a little bit quietly. The cat got to her paws ready to go, waiting for the tom to get ready. The feline couldn't help but cast another glance at him, but she looked away just as quickly.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:11 pm

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw

- She walked out of the Warriors den, scretching her tired legs and shaekd her frost colored long fur, before taked a good look around the clearning to see which cats was up and which not. She wached as the Falconstar was talking with his deputy Jaystorm, probably about the morning patrols, before she noticed her apprentice Winterpaw coming out of the apprentices den. Tail flicking she walked to her "Good Morning Winterpaw, sleeped well?" she meowed softy.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Foxwhisker

- Yawning the brown tom was being taking his usual early walk around the forest, just to enjoy the fresh air and looking hopw the forest starts to wake up. Knwoing that there could be some patrols being orginised soon he walked back to the camp, glaring at the fresh kill pile as he walked past it "Good Morning Foxwhisker?, It's beautiful Morning what do you think?" he meowed with a smile.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: open

- She watched around for the other apprentices as she walked out of the apprentices den, she didn't see her mentor Duskstorm anywhere yet so she only sit down and stated to groom her pelt.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Iceshade - tags: open

- He sat at the clearning watching the leader talking with the deputy and some other Warriors, with curious look at his face. He was 12 moons old already and his trainings was going very good, or so he thought, but it was his mentors job to see if he was ready to become a warrior or not.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:43 pm

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*× she-cat × 32m × warrior × c; none × t; open ×
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- chestnutear awoke with a quiet yawn. her eyes slowly blinked open as she glanced around the den tiredly. she saw cats moving around and waking up, while the lazy she-cat just lay in complete silence. she sat up and groomed her fur, her rough tongue smoothing her poofy and crazy fluff.

b l a c k f u r
    i*× tom × 30m × warrior × c; none × t; open ×
      -- blackfur was honestly confused and lay down in the clearing just sun basking, although he felt scorching hot due to the dark colour of his fur. he glanced around camp. will i ever get a mate..? he thought, rolling into his belly for a quick moment. am i even ready for one? i mean.. i want to still be able to do my duties as a warrior of fawnclan yet i want to fall in love.. the tom let out a sigh, closing his eyes and letting the heat get the better of him. just before he dozed off, he tiredly trudged back into the warriors den.

o l i v e
    i*× tom × 15m × loner × c; dusty × t; dusty ×
      -- the tom purred. he was up on his paws in seconds and raced out of the den. he bolted through the forest, heading towards an area he knew had prey to offer. he stalked around the trees silently, then perked his ears up as he heard the quiet rustle of a mouse. he stalked up to the creature, his eyes darting forward. the tom leapt, forcing himself into the ground to catch the small mouse. he growled as he had been unsuccesful and the mouse was running away. he chased the injured mouse and caught up to it pretty quickly. he killed the rodent with a quick bite to the neck then flopped down, panting.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*× tom × 7m × apprentice × c; none × t; dovepaw ×
      -- the tom smiled again and shook out his fur and then groomed it down into place.
      "follow me," the tom meowed, heading towards the back of the apprentices den. he showed her a crack in the wall that was just about big enough to get through. he positioned himself at an angle and then squeezed himself through. "don't hurt yourself, and try to be quick. we can't get caught by warriors.. cuz.. yknow, we are not allowed out without a warrior," he meowed.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:49 pm

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice:oakpaw//crush: open// tags: jaystorm//
Falconstar nodded to Jaystorm, glad to have such a capable deputy. “I’ll lead one of the border patrols at sunhigh and another one should head out before dusk.” he meowed, giving his last instructions to the tom before both of them would head off to do their job.

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: cedarpaw//
Crowstrike sat down in front of his apprentice, curling his tail around his front paws. “I was thinking we could join one of the hunting patrols once they are organized. Until then, you should go get something to eat.” He meowed, glacing towards the fresh-kill pile that was steadily getting smaller as everyone got their share of food in the morning.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: ripplestep//
Echosong chuckled softly, whispering to Ripplestep,“Oh yes, I doubt there is a she-cat in camp that Crowstrike hasn’t flirted with.” She gulped down the last piece of her mouse, licking her maw clean of any leftover bits of her meal.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: open// tags: oakpaw, frostflight//
Winterpaw turned at the sound of Oakpaw’s cheerful voice and gave him a bright smile of her own in greeting, “Good morning! I was hoping to find Frostflight and hopefully join one of the patrols, but I can’t find her. What about you?” She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. Out of the corner of her eye the white-furred apprentice suddenly noticed her mentor making her way towards them. “Good morning Frostflight! I slept great. What are we going to do today?” Winterpaw asked the warrior eagerly.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: silvershine//
Riverstorm glanced down when a voice interrupted her thoughts, only to notice Silvershine standing below the tree, asking her to come down. “I will meet you here once you manage to gather the rest of the patrol.” she replied, lashing her tail in a signal that she was done with the discussion. The grey she-cat didn’t enjoy others trying to boss her around and had no problem letting them know so.
Last edited by ~Wildfire on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me