πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Postby ~Wildfire » Tue May 08, 2018 10:59 am

B r o k e n w i n g
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | mate:crowscar | tags:crowscar }
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Brokenwing narrowed her eyes in concentration and pushed off with her hind legs, leaping into the air. It was a clumsy movement at best, and a twinge of pain shot up from her crippled leg, but she managed to land on all four paws and even the fact that the grey tabby had jumped at all was admirable.

A m b e r g a z e
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | mate:birchsong | tags:sagekit, honeykit }
Ambergaze quickly realized what was happening and curled his bushy tail protectively around his daughters, obstructing their view of the elders' den while ushering them back towards the nursery. "Don't worry, Whitestrike will be fine. But you two need to get back inside." His eyes were clouded with sadness, after all, he had known Lostheart for as long as he could remember, but his priority was getting Sagekit and Honeykit away from the scene.

R o w a n
{ tom | 31moons | loner | crush:none | tags:open }
Rowan stood up, his ears pricked and his muscles tense when he caught the scent of a clan cat, long before Demonflight spoke. What was a warrior doing out here, past the border? Baring his teeth, the large calico slipped out of the den to stand face to face with the other tom. "Well, well, well. Are you lost?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the side as a mocking grin spread over his features.

B a d g e r p a w
{ tom | 12moons | apprentice | crush:open | tags:speckledust, paletiger, silhouette, rowan }
Badgerpaw gave Silhouette a friendly smile, though her affectionate gesture surprised him. "No need to thank me. I couldn't just stand and watch while some foxheart picked on a kit," he meowed, once again taking up the spot at the back of their little group. He just hoped that Speckledust hadn't noticed the fear that had crept over him when faced with the massive loner. The black-and-white apprentice shook his head, focusing instead on the task of getting Silhouette to camp, hopefully without any further complications.

D a w n p a w
{ she-cat | 11moons | apprentice | crush:nightpaw | tags:darkpaw, nightpaw, riverbriar, sootnose }
Dawnpaw grinned when she managed to unbalance her mentor, and while she had the advantage, the cream-furred she-cat hooked her paw around one of Riverbriar's legs, intending to get her to the ground, but the move was sloppy. Dawnpaw hissed in frustration at herself when she had to retreat a couple of steps so that she herself wouldn't lose her footing.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Sat May 12, 2018 2:27 pm

I don't really have a good excuse for taking so long to put up another post...I am very sorry for that. Please let me know if I'm overlooking anything (like if a character interacted with one of mine while I was inactive).

H a l f k i t
-|--|---|----|----><----|----|---|--|-
Tags:
Singedeyes, Rainypaw

She looked up into the beautiful face of Singedeyes, as if requesting help, but she seemed expressionless as she tossed her head to signal the kit to show the Medicine apprentice her wound. It was awkward to try to keep a humble stance in front of a cat that was so much smaller than herself, but she managed it as she stepped forward to show Rainypaw the snake bite. She would avoid telling how she obtained the injury if she could; as the Medicine Cat's apprentice, Rainypaw would be almost obligated to alert Firewillow of this blunder, and Halfkit's apprentice ceremony might be pushed back even more.

W o l f s o u l
Tags:
Hawkbreeze, Falconblaze / Assigned Mate: Heatherfrost / Crush: Open / Apprentice: None

His ears flattened. "This dip in the territory's safety is temporary. We just have to work harder to ensure that strangers like that understand who occupies this land."

S i n g e d e y e s
Tags:
Halfkit, Rainypaw / Assigned Mate: Whitestrike / Crush: Open / Apprentice: None

She turned her face down towards Rainypaw. I trust you, her empty eyes said. She gestured with a toss of her head for the careless Halfkit to step forward.

P a t c h p e l t
Tags:
Limeleaf / Assigned Mate: Limeleaf / Crush: None / Apprentice: Raccoonpaw

His pelt was starting to bristle with frustration, but he swiftly relaxed. "Full of hatred? Not your lovely eyes," he replied. He stepped closer to her, and meowed, "Well, that is why I speak to you now. I want to get to know my own mate. And really, you don't need to be ashamed of your...attraction. He's a pretty good cat, and I'm," he curled his tail as if slightly hurt, "not the most attractive creature around."

P a l e t i g e r
Tags:
Silhouette, Speckledust, Badgerpaw / Assigned Mate: Sootnose / Apprentice: None

He nodded to Speckledust and rose up to his full height attentively as he guarded the peculiar runt. "Don't coddle the prisoner, Badgerpaw," he growled coldly, although more in anger that there was a kittypet on EmberClan land than in actual frustration at the apprentice himself. He gave a soft warning snarl as Silhouette continued talking to him.

S i l h o u e t t e
Tags:
Badgerpaw, Paletiger

She gave Badgerpaw an unintentionally funny, toothy little grin as they stepped into the camp. "Yeah, but still - you were so brave! He was like..." She hopped up onto her hind paws and stretched out her front ones to emphasize her point, although it wasn't too effective with her tiny stature. "THAT much bigger than you. I would say that I owe you one, but I'm not the greatest at keeping promises," she mewed playfully. The warmness in her huge golden eyes was suddenly replaced with concern. She gave a nervous chuckle before she asked a bit more quietly, "So...what's going to happen to me now?"

G a l e p a w
Tags:
None / Crush: Ashpaw / Mentor: Swiftfang

Aware that the others were safe now, with Flint out of camp, she padded off from the Medicine Cat's den. She didn't have specific plans for the day, so she decided to hunt and see if she could find Swiftfang on the way.
Last edited by RogueRunner on Sun May 13, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Goldenpaw
she | apprentice | 10 | mentor: Heathersmoke |crush: Beetlepaw | tags: Beetlepaw

She looekd the clearning when heared a famillair voice behing her, she turned to face the young tom with a smile "Hello Beetlepaw" she meowed gently watching the tom for a while then toward the camp "Actually I am not sure what is going on, maybe some rogue problems" she meowed little embrassedly.

Flamingpaw
she | apprentice | 11 | mentor: Cloudstep|crush: open | tags: Stormypaw

She flicked her whiskers and looked her paws "Well don't say that...I think when you fall for someone...it's just happens and you can't do anything with that...I know it's going to be very painful if you're assigend to someone else that the cat you have feeling for" she meowed sighing.

Spiritwhisker
she | warrior | 21 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Lionfang | crush: open | tags: Lionfang

She swallowed her second bite as she listened her mate "Well hard to say...We will see if someone or something run into our camp and mess thinks around, then we will know that I missed something" she meowed watching the clearning toward the nursery "the clan sure is starting to grow...Firewillow is staying in nursery, do you think that she is...with kits?" she meowed suddently.

Brownspring
tom | warrior | 37 | apprentice: Birchpaw | assigned mate: Firewillow | crush: open | tags: Firewillow

He looked over at her still thinking there was soemthing going on with her, but didn't bother to ask anything. She could tell him, if there was something to tell, right? "Well that's your choise to make, she is your apprentice after all" he meowed silently.

Limeleaf
she | warrior | 46 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Patchpelt | crush: Ashstar | tags: Patchpelt

She looked at him "I am not ashamed I just don't want to talk about it, that's it" she meowed watching elsewhere 'stupid tom, why he just can't leave me alone' she thought biting her lips.

Demonflight
tom | apprentice | 13 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Cinderheart | crush: open | tags: Rowan

He narrowed his eyes as the tom speaked "Do I look lost to you?" he meowed harshly "I could ask the same about you stranger...are you lost? or just tresspassing?" he meowed flicking his tail watching the other tom.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄‡ΚŸΚŸΙͺᴏᴛ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:55 am

OOFER wrote:┍━━━━━━━━┑
x[color=#FF8000]Eveningpaw
Age - 7 moons
Gender - ♀
Rank - Apprentice
Location - Camp
Crush - Open
Tags - Hailpaw
┕━━━━━━━━┙

Eveningpaw chuckled, "Yea! I was pretty suprised when she fell in, never excpected it to happen." she mewed. "I thought I was gonna be the one to fall in!"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
xGentlepaw
Age - 7 moons
Gender - ♀
Rank - Apprentice
Location - Camp
Crush - Open
Tags -
┕━━━━━━━━┙

Gentlepaw gathered up her pray. It seemed like the most prey she had ever caught. She caught 3 mice and 2 birds. She tried stuffing it all in her mouth, but it kept falling out of her mouth. She finally made it back to camp. She dropped off her prey and nearly fell over, she was very tired from hunting and bringing it back home. It felt like her jaw was gonna fall off. She collapsed next to the fresh-kill pile, she didn't think she was gonna make it to the apprentice's den so she just slept next to the fresh-kill pile.

⌜xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌝
xx"Oh hi! Thanks for visiting me while back"
xxxβ—‚β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€πŸ•β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–Έ
xxxxxanona β—¦ he/she β—¦ aroace lesbian
xxxxmlp β—¦ madcom β—¦ touhou β—¦ cookie run
⌞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌟
α΄‡ΚŸΚŸΙͺᴏᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes