The legendary wolves ~RP~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

The legendary wolves ~RP~

Postby ★Angelstar☆ » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Welcome To The Pack!
this is an RP for people who loooove wolves.
you can act like wolves here and do anything you want.
basicly, this is a RP where we are wolves, who live in the wild, trying to survive.

This is my Characters, Angelstar and Fang:

Angelstar is a young loner wolf, desprite to find a pack, she is loyal, strong, brave, and kind.

Fang is a young wolf in demon pack, hes very cruel, rude, and evil.But
when it comes to loved ones, hes very nice.

What You Have To Do To Be In The RP
If You Would Like To Join The RP, Choose, first, you have to create
your wolf's Life.

The Packs
Every Wolf Has a Pack Right? Now its Time To choose Yours.
if you wish to be a loner, you may skip this step.

Angel Pack: Angel Pack Is a Loyal, Trust worthy Pack.
they Are strong, brave, mythical, and powerful, but my some times be weak.
Angel pack doesnt like to kill other wolves, they will only kill another,
if needed in order to survive. Angel Pack Belives Everyone should Live.

Eagle Pack: Eagle Pack, are strong, Brave, Mighty Warriors.
They are strong, and brave like an eagle, soring through the sky, and they never give up.
they will do anything to survive, even killing other wolves, or risking their own lives for food.

Demon Pack: Demon Pack, is a strong, mightly, tough pack.
they are really mean, and will kill most anything in their way. they have a power no other pack has,
that is super strenth, but they chose not to use it so wisley.

Butterfly Pack: Butterfly Pack, are strong, bright warriors, who will make anyones day.
they are mostly females, but very mighty. they are always loyal to their pack, and are kind, and loving.
its very rare, to see one hurt anything, expect for when they hunt. Although they might seem weak,
inside, they are strong, brave, killing warriors.

The Packs Territories:
now that you have seen the packs, time to see their
territories.

Angel Pack's Territory: Image

Eagle Pack's Territory:

Demon Packs Territory: Image

Butterfly Pack's Territory: Image

The Dens
Of corse wolves have dens, so heres a varitey To chose From:

The Mud Den:
The Tree Den:
The Rock Den:
The Cave Den:

If You Would Like To Join My RP, Please Fill Out The Form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Wolf Name:
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank):
Den:
Personality:
Pet/Picture That Represents Your Wolf:
Other:
Why You Wanna join:

Also, You Are Aloud To Make Your Wolf Character Mythical, like i did.

RP Rules
Yes, of corse this rp has to has rules. But i have none
of my own rules, so the rules are all of Tess's rules:

Tess wrote:1. God Modding or God Play: When one person has control over other characters that are not theirs and without the permission of the character's player. Also instead of attempting to attack another player, they may state that their is certain to strike a blow to the other character(s).

2. Grave Digging: Constantly bumping a thread when it has obviously lost all interest or classified as dead.

3. Mary-Sues and Gary-Sues: Irritating for other players on the thread. These types of characters are often considered perfect, during battle are never hit, the most graceful, stunning, flawless, strongest, ect.

4. Role Play isn't reality: If someone's character calls another person's character a name, picks fights with them frequently or isn't overly nice to them, don't take it personally. There has been countless times when two Role players get into a fight because of something that happened in it. Then moderators end up having to break up the fight, people get stressed then everything starts to snow-ball. So try not to take a role play character's attitude to heart.

5. Leaving for Dead: This occurs when there is a multi-person player role play (lets say five people for example) and three go offline. The remaining two post about an entire page or more of posts for the characters. When the others come back they find a greatly annoying surprise for them. Sometimes, they may request a quick fill-in as an easy way to catch up. But constantly typing up what has just happened can get frustrating, or some people may not do it at all. Bottom line, be courteous of other role players and restrain from posting a million posts between two people.

6. Rights of a non-moderator: If someone starts a role play, they have control over the rules throughout it. If someone is caught breaking those rules, they can be kicked out. They started the role play, and they can just as easily finish it. But it is never a very good thing to close down a good role play because someone acted up. But don't forget that, just because someone created the role play and it's rules, doesn't mean they aren't supposed to follow the rules themselves. If you notice some rule breaking. Remind the person kindly. The same goes for if the creator of the thread is abusing their powers. But never feel threatened if the rules may seem a little strict, it's sometimes better if they are.

7. Mini-plots: The ever popular mini-plot is born when there is already a plot to the role play (eg: the characters must find some sort of sacred diamond to restore peace to the world), then someone wants to add their own twist to another person's role play. For example: the character may start to have flash backs of past lives that then intrude on their present and side track the entire main-plot entirely. This is often annoying for the creator of the role play and can be irritating for others also.

8. Spam: A major pet hate to everyone who prowls the Role Play boards. Spam can be used when someone types in OOC (out of character) more often than needed. This is alright if it is a post to fill someone in, but if it is mostly just chat or something totally irrelevant to the thread, then it can become discouraging to other role players who might begin to think otherwise about the spammer.

9. Perfection come in bite sized pieces: It is true that alot of people are overly souped up on their role play skills. Let's face it. No one is perfect, but the least we can do is try to improve on anything that we may lack. Sometimes people may forget the rules or accidentally post something in chat speak ect. But don't get worked up over it.

One more rule, Please no chat speak on here. It gets hard, and annoying to not only me, but other players too.

Follow these rules, and you'll be good.

Current Memebers:
(If you want to change your character, PM me. ;) )
P.S. no more then 5 characers, please! I gets boring adding theese after a while... T_T xD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angelstar

Username: ★Angelstar☆
Wolf Name: Angelstar
Den: Cave Den
Personality: Kind, Loyal, in need of pack
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fang

Username: ★Angelstar☆
Wolf Name: Fang
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): Warrior
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank): Demon
Den: Cave
Personality: Cruel, evil, mean
Pet That Represents Your Wolf:Image
Angelica

Username: Goldenstarfc
Wolf Name: Angelica
Pack: Angelpack
Den: Tree den
Personality: Sweet and caring, will invite everyone to join her pack
Ginblade

Username: Sparkmew
Wolf Name: GinBlade
Pack: Angelpack
Personality: Cruel, Evil, Seeking vengence, has lots of hatred, deep in soul. (which means no one can tell im evil... yet...)
Edward

Wolf Name: Edward
Den: Rock den
Personality: Sweet kind stubern but protective
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: :Image
Iki

Username:1raider1
Wolf Name:iki
Den: tree
Personality: sweet and kind. is the white sprit of the wolfs and does not know it. wolfs dont have blue eyes....
Why You Wanna join: cause this is fun!
Hunter

Username: ravenstella
Wolf Name: Hunter
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): Fighter
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank): Angel Pack
Den: rock
Personality: brave, heroic, modest, fun, a romantic, tends to fall in love too quickly
Why You Wanna join: because this looks fun
Truso

Wolf Name: Truso
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): leader
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank): Demon pack
Den: Tree
Personality: Mean and rude
Why You Wanna join: This RP needs EVIL.
Diva

Wolf Name: Diva
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): Medicine wolf
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank): demon pack
Personality: Mean and rude, but soft for her pack's nature.
Why You Wanna join: This is FUN!

Daisy

Wolf Name:daisy
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):leader
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank):butterfly
Den:tree
Personality:sweet kind
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=9893832

Damen

Wolf Name:damen
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):leader
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank):eagel
Den:tree
Personality:sweet strong
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=5045131
Isa

Wolf Name:isa
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): Warrior
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank):demon
Den:rock
Personality:evil twisted
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=3330206
Sianaesmea

Wolf Name:sianaesmea
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):omega
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank):angel
Den:does not have one
Personality:twisted,mad, broken hearted. all because of her childhood
Broken Hearted

Wolf Name:broken hearted
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):omega
Den:cave
Personality:shy nice sweet. can keep it in till it gets out.
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=5523771
Iris

Wolf Name:iris
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):beta
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank):butterfly
Personality:sweet
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=3330314
Eternal

Wolf Name:mother blood nick name: eternal
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):beta
Personality:evil mean mad
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archi ... &petid=112
Vapier

Wolf Name:rose nick name: vapier
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):soon to be mother
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank):angel
Personality:sweet kind
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archi ... 8&petid=61
Wolfshade

Username: WolfShade
Wolf Name: Ashtrid
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):LONER
Personality:Fill find out
Easter Lily

Wolf Name: easter lily
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): pup.
Den: cave
Personality: Unknown
Kimmy

Username: xanydal
Wolf Name: Kimmy
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): Hunter
Personality: Kimmy is strangely nice and wise. She has alot of power in her muscles and knowledge in her brain. She doesn't really like all the killing but she doesn't like not killing either. She is torn between leaving the pack and going somewhere else and staying here with her packmates
Why You Wanna join: I think this looks fun! I don't get to use Kimmy alot.
Moon

Username: ravenstella
Wolf Name: Moon
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): warrior
Den: rock
Personality: to be RPed
Why You Wanna join: FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!

~other~ Crush on Fang! xD
Brambleeyes

Username:brambleeyes
Wolf Name:brambleeyes
Rank (leader, pup, ext.):alpha female
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank):deamon pack
Personality:loyal,sticks up for what i think is right,NEVER backs down to/in a fight,will die for mate and pack,likes violence for some reason,if you make her mad run!!,is VEARY evil
Pet That Represents Your Wolf:
rp wolf.jpg

Why You Wanna join:i love wolf rp's and i think it will be fun
Wolf Name: Hakuro
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): Medicine Wolf
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank): Angel
Den: Rock
Personality: Caring, will protect pack with her life.
Pet That Represents Your Wolf: White wolf with blue temple line markings
Other: Ginblades sister
Why You Wanna join: Cuz its an awesome rp
Now...Have Fun At RP!!!

please note, all pictures do not belong to me.
Last edited by ★Angelstar☆ on Thu May 20, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 42 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Check Out My Forums!!!

ImageImageImageImage
★Angelstar☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild Wolves, RP

Postby elfaron. » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Rank (leader, pup, ext.): Leader
Pack(if your a loner, leave this blank): Angelpack
Why You Wanna join: Well, I saw : Like Wolves? Check Out My Role Play
in your siggy, also, this is my RPs name.
hi! i'm elfaron, [sindarin for "hunter of the stars"] though you may know me as lily or sydnee. i'll answer to both, and elfaron/faron. i love lord of the rings, harry potter, marvel, lost, the hunger games and music like the arctic monkeys and vampire weekend. nerdy things. xImageImageImage
[ tumblr ; archive of our own ]

Image Image

“all that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.”

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x
elfaron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★Angelstar☆ » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Goldenstarfc wrote:Username: Goldenstarfc

accepted! thank you for joining. we may start rp once we have several memebers

ImageImageImage

Check Out My Forums!!!

ImageImageImageImage
★Angelstar☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elfaron. » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 pm

((ok))
hi! i'm elfaron, [sindarin for "hunter of the stars"] though you may know me as lily or sydnee. i'll answer to both, and elfaron/faron. i love lord of the rings, harry potter, marvel, lost, the hunger games and music like the arctic monkeys and vampire weekend. nerdy things. xImageImageImage

Image Image

the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.”

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x
elfaron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicianCross » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Rank (leader, pup, ext.): beta (if possible)
Personality: Cruel, Evil, Seeking vengence, has lots of hatred, deep in soul. (which means no one can tell im evil... yet...)
Pet's name: GinBlade (Beta Female)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Why You Wanna join: cuz i love wolves, they are my fav animals.
Image Image Image Image
MagicianCross

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★Angelstar☆ » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Sparkmew wrote:Username: Sparkmew
Rank (leader, pup, ext.): beta (if possible)
Pet's name: GinBlade (Beta Female)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Why You Wanna join: cuz i love wolves, they are my fav animals.

acepted! we probably only need about 3 more members, to start RP

ImageImageImage

Check Out My Forums!!!

ImageImageImageImage
★Angelstar☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild Wolves RP

Postby ★Angelstar☆ » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 am

we need at least like...2-3 more people to start..anyone else wanna join?

ImageImageImage

Check Out My Forums!!!

ImageImageImageImage
★Angelstar☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★Angelstar☆ » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:04 am

Goldenstarfc wrote:Username: Goldenstarfc

oh, goldie? if u want i could change my rp name, cause ours is the same :oops: i really dont mind! plus, u probably had ur RP longer then me :lol:

ImageImageImage

Check Out My Forums!!!

ImageImageImageImage
★Angelstar☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elfaron. » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:51 pm

I don't really care either... mine's dying. :cry: or :lol: , I'm not sure...

Image Image

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x
elfaron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me