.:LeafClan:.{New Thread!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

.:LeafClan:.{New Thread!}

Postby Rosemary. » Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 am

New Thread!

Leaves cover the forest floor and crackle under your paws as you make your way through a thick leafy canopy, looking at every detail of this new and exciting place. Your ears twitch as you hear a small scuffling sound, looking around, you see a plump squirrel searching for something in the moist soil, it's tail brushing against the dry leaves around it. Instinctively you lower into a crouching position with the objective to catch the prey, you slowly move towards it, but not knowing this forest, your paws slip on the dead leaves. Your prey runs away from you, right into the paws of another cat. You curse to yourself for letting your guard down, the tortoiseshell she-cat must of blended right in with the surroundings. You know by looking at her that she had lived in this forest for most of her life, her fur was sleek and she was an agile cat. "My name is Pinestar. Maybe you would like to join me in this forest, you look like a worthy enough cat." You notice you have been staring at the she-cat and look down, embarrassed. Hearing what she said, you wonder what it would be like, to live with other cats. "Would you like to join LeafClan?" You gently nod your head to the she-cat's question, and begin to follow her through the forest, Pinestar's paws making small prints trailing behind her in the soft earth.

Welcome to LeafClan! We have one neighboring clan, HailClan. Sometimes they cause trouble, so we always need to be alert.

~~~~~~~~~~

Prophecy
This is the prophecy StarClan has given the leader of LeafClan.

A river gathers water,
after a long moon it dries,
taking lives with it,
unless two cats as one awaken to light a way,
a claw of wood and water at dusk,
come from the unknown

History of the prophecy cats:
These two cats were born together in a litter of four, their mother was a loner, their father, a former kittypet. The father was captured by the twolegs again, and taken away from his mate. The mother had run away with the kits, fearful for them. She traveled far, and one kit was weaker than the others and did not survive the first moon. After a year of a hard life, their mother had died, and the three were left to fend for themselves. One night, a fox had made it's way to where they had set camp, they tried to fight it, but one cat had died at the beast's claws. With that, the two others, Oak and Dusk, set out to find a better place, somewhere they could feel safe.

Oakclaw {12web}
Duskwater {✿ Bellαtɾix ♥}

~~~~~~~~~~

Be aware that this is not the real time or weather.

Season:
[ Newleaf ][ Greenleaf ][ Leaffall ][ Leafbare ]
[ Early ][ Middle ][ Late ]

Weather:
[ Sunny ][ Cloudy ][ Foggy ][ Drizzling ][ Raining ][ Thundering ][ Snowing ][ Hailing ]
[ Windy ][ Breezy ][ Clear ]
[ Hot ][ Warm ][ Cool ][ Cold ][ Freezing ]

Time:
[ Morning ][ Sunhigh ][ Evening ][ Moonhigh ]

~~~~~~~~~~

LeafClan's Territory:

LeafClan's Camp
This is the camp of LeafClan. The dens are hidden in the bushes and some are old rabbit burrows.

LeafClan Forest
This is the basic look of the LeafClan forest.

The River
This is where the warriors of LeafClan gather their water, sometimes it's a good hunting spot too. There are two logs that have fallen that cat's cross to get to the other side. The river leads to the Star Tree.

The Training Meadow
This is an open meadow where apprentices and their mentors go to practice battle moves.

The Old Maple
An excellent hunting spot for prey like squirrels and rabbits. There are many holes and burrows around the roots. Sometimes used for training purposes in practicing climbing.

The Star Tree
This is the place where the Med. Cats of LeafClan and HailClan go to speak to StarClan. They climb the tree and sit on one of the branches looking up at the stars. The Star Tree is surrounded by grassy meadow just outside the forest. The ancient bark is covered in claw marks from other cats climbing it long ago.

The Twoleg Place
This is a group of around eight to nine twoleg nests. This place is off limits to the cats of LeafClan EXCEPT the Med. cat, there are some useful herbs that are there and not found in the forest. Kittypets and their owners live here.

Pine Patch
Pinestar's hidden place, it's on the very edge of the territory. It's a patch of pine trees that are unlike the rest of the trees around it.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a warrior roleplay, I'm hoping for it to become successful, so I'd like if you were good at detailed text.

Rules:
You need to read all of these to join LeafClan. I know if someone doesn't.

All of Tess' rules apply.
No killing/majorly hurting other characters without the user's permission.
No using bad words for your characters, instead use words from the warrior series. (Such as; mouse dung, foxheart, mouse-brain, ect.)
No pleading or threatening to get a position, there are some which I would like to pick.
You can not make your own characters mates.
If your character starts as a kit or an apprentice, type the name of your cat with the normal kit/paw, but put in brackets the name you want them to have as a warrior, if you want me to choose, don't do this.
This is a roleplay, not a topic for chatting with your friends, if I see to much of this you will get a warning or be banned.
Do not double post, just edit what you forgot to say into your last post.
You can not choose to be a StarClan cat.
You can have as many cats as you want, but make sure you can keep them all active.
You can not have leaf in your character's name.
Please do not use the book for names, I'd like if they were unique.
You need to notify me if you're not going to be active for a long period.
Please no text talking and wrongly spelled words, is it really that hard to write the whole word out? I'll accept a few misspelled words, but if you purposely spell wrong, you will get a warning or be banned.
If I would like your character to become a mentor/deputy, I'll let you know by PM before I post.

~~~~~~~~~~

Form:
Code: Select all
Name:
Pic:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Brief History:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~

Some ranks I would like to choose, so the one's that you can put your characters in are Warrior, Apprentice (I choose the mentor), Kits, Queens, Elders, Other.

LEAFCLAN

Leader
Pinestar {12web}

Deputy
Frozengaze {Walk This Way}

Med. Cat
Wildflower {✿ Bellαtɾix ♥}

Warriors
Miststripe {12web}
Sunflash {12web}
Flowerwing {KittyKat2012}
Cloudmist {Alice Everdeen}
Moondew {powder101}
Lunaflower {scralottewolf}
Wolfsoul {scralottewolf}
Milkfeather {✿ Bellαtɾix ♥}

Apprentices
Swanpaw{feather} {[Eyes Open]}
Troutpaw {[Eyes Open]}
Riverpaw{eyes} {powder101}
Darkpaw{shadow} {~Vaporeon Lover~}
Nightpaw{wing} {~Vaporeon Lover~}

Elders
No Elders

Queens
Fawnheart {Keriae}

Kits
No Kits

Other
Other animals, kittypets, rouge cats/loners.
No Other

Mentors and Apprentices
Miststripe mentors Swanpaw
Flowerwing mentors Riverpaw
Wolfsoul mentors Troutpaw
Frozengaze mentors Darkpaw
Moondew mentors Nightpaw

STARCLAN
No StarClan cats.

Crushes/Mates
<,> means that one cat likes the other, >< means that the two like each other, + means they're mates. Be reasonable, cats cannot fall in love in one day.
Miststripe < Milkfeather
Sunflash > Swanpaw

~~~~~~~~~~

I am very sorry if I'm copying the name of someone else's clan, I did not mean to if I did.
Last edited by Rosemary. on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:40 am, edited 46 times in total.
Rosemary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:LeafClan:.{New and accepting! Please join!}

Postby Rosemary. » Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 am

Stamps and Banners:
Use these if you want to show you're a part of LeafClan.

Stamp made by me (12web):

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1184951][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/120516C/iaza11979924413600.bmp[/img][/url]
Last edited by Rosemary. on Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemary. » Wed May 16, 2012 7:54 am

Pinestar
Age (In moons): 18 moons
Pic: Pinestar is a mix of tortoiseshell and an orange tabby. She has the main coat of a tortoiseshell, but some stripes are showing from her tabby heritage. With pale amber eyes, and a long thin tail, Pinestar has perfect eyesight and is sometimes better than others with it. She also has very good balance, because of her liking of climbing trees and such.
Personality: Caring for others, she would risk her life to help the clan. Mostly she will try to stop fights, but will defend her territory. Since she has been in this forest since kithood, Pinestar knows more than most other cats.
Crush/Mate:
Brief History: As a kit, Pinestar had the name of Pine. She was traveling with the rest of her family, her brother and her mother. They had been moving from place to place for a half-moon already and were very tired and hungry. One night, while her group slept, Pine silently slipped away to explore the forest... and she got lost. Pine grew up into an adult and met with the cats living as loners around the forest, some of them told her stories about a clan that lived up in the mountains. She decided to create a clan herself, and she named it after the many leaves covering the forest floor. Then her name became Pinestar, leader of LeafClan. All these moons later, Pinestar still thinks about her lost family, her suspicions are that they either found and joined HailClan, or that they didn't survive.
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~

Miststripe
Age (In moons): 15 moons
Pic: Miststripe has a solid light gray pelt, with no markings. He has pale amber green eyes that are most usually of a cheerful colour, but somehow, they turn a darker amber when he is angry. They say that his mother and father had thick black stripes, but since he hasn't any, he has the warrior name of Miststripe.
Personality: Is kind by appearance, and is humorous, but a very good fighter. Do not mess with Miststripe.
Crush/Mate: None yet
Brief History: One of the loners that Pine discovered in the forest, he got tired of living by himself and wanted some company so he joined LeafClan.
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~

Oakclaw
Pic: A brown tabby, Oak has straight, soft brown stripes. The tom has a long, puff of a tail, it's quite fluffy, but not longhair. He has vivid green eyes, that if a cat looks into them, they feel uneasy.
Personality: Oakclaw likes to help others, but when in the time of need, he can come up with a fighting strategy right away. Mostly every time he does this, it's a success. He mostly always lays a stern gaze on cats, but he has a soft spot for his sister, who somehow, always manages to get his humor out.
Other: Oak was his name before he became a warrior.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sunflash
Age (In moons): 15 moons
Pic: Sunflash has an uncommon pelt colour, almost complete yellow. He has short darker stripes that run down his fur, with a medium length tail. His eyes are a nice light green colour, but bright.
Personality: Sunflash is quick with making a decision, which can usually end up in a troublesome event. He is a very mischief cat and is known for playing pranks and getting away with them, because he can run very fast with his long legs. He uses this ability to run from trouble, and he uses it alot...
Crush/Mate: He's always liked Swanpaw, and all the cats of LeafClan know because he would always try to stalk or follow her.
Brief History: Sunflash had earned his warrior name early, he had fought bravely in a battle against HailClan, avoiding almost every attack aimed at him with the toms fast movements. He was previously a kittypet who lived in the twoleg place, but had heard of a group of wild cats who fought each other and hunted in the forest. His friends had said terrible and scary things about what these cats did, so he wanted to prove that he was braver than all the others. The tom went into the forest and met up with a patrol as he tried to catch a small rabbit rather noisely. Sunflash was then taken back to their camp to talk to the leader, and he was accepted into the clan. His kittypet friends still think he was eaten by the warrior cats.
Other: His kittypet name was Sunny because of his yellowish fur. His eyes are a pale green.
Last edited by Rosemary. on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Rosemary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mahouras.png » Wed May 16, 2012 9:33 am

Full Name:

CloudMist
Nickname:

Luna, Cloud
She-cat
18 moons
Pic:

http://www.kewlwallpapers.com/bulkupload/212/Animals/Cats/beautiful%20cute%20cat.jpg
Personality:

utgoing, curious

Warrior
History

WIp
Last edited by mahouras.png on Wed May 16, 2012 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Spooky season is here!
Want to get your character in the spoopy mood?
I have just opened YCH special commissions!

Click here to order! :)
tumblrcharactersdeviantart
mahouras.png

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mwaa00 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:38 am

Name: Flowerwing
Age (In moons): 24 moons
Pic: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=white+ca ... :145,i:163
Personality: calm but is adventurous
Crush/Mate:
Brief History: she was abandoned b her mother and came to Leafclan, she wants to show she is as loyal as any other clan-born cat.
Other:

I LUV THIS LITTLE GUY!!!! <3
Mwaa00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemary. » Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 am

{Kitty Kat 2012, Flowerwing is accepted, but I want to wait a little bit to assign a deputy. She'll be just a warrior for now, until I make further plans. For Alice, Cloudmist is accepted too.}
Last edited by Rosemary. on Wed May 16, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby powder101 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Name: Moondew
Age (In moons):8
Pic: My computer won't let me get a pic. Her pelt different shades of brown.She has one green eye and one blue one.White tummy. :D
Personality:Kind Brave Athletic Seeks approval.
Crush/Mate:NO
Brief History: Abandoned in the forest. Wandered found Leafclan wants to join. She can't remember anything about herself.
Other:Nope
Please Click:Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage Image
powder101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemary. » Wed May 16, 2012 10:23 pm

powder101 wrote:Name: Moondew
Age (In moons):8
Pic: My computer won't let me get a pic. Her pelt different shades of brown.She has one green eye and one blue one.White tummy. :D
Personality:Kind Brave Athletic Seeks approval.
Crush/Mate:NO
Brief History: Abandoned in the forest. Wandered found Leafclan wants to join. She can't remember anything about herself.
Other:Nope

{Would you like her to be an apprentice, by her age she's 2 moons into being an apprentice, unless you want her an early warrior?}
Rosemary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walk. » Thu May 17, 2012 12:33 am

Name: Frozengaze
Age (In moons): 34 moons
Pic: Image
Personality: I am strong and proud and I always loyal to my clan. I am an amazing fighter but will only fight when it is neccesary.
Crush/Mate: Impress me.
Brief History: I was born to Fawnfur, a brown queen and my father was Darkflash, a black tom. I was one a six, a large litter yet only two of us survived this first three weeks of tough life in leaf bare. I was the only white cat and the only tom appart from the other surviving cat in the litter, Mountainkit/crush. Mountainkit was a grey tom cat with the most amazing blue eyes and loved by all. I had been born in the middle of the litter, ignored most of the time. When we became apprentices, Mountainpaw clearly was more talented than me but I pulled through with a tough but fabulous mentor, Treebranch. When I recieved my warrior name, I was thrilled but then a week after, Mountaincrush was killed in a thunder path accident. I now grieve for him but I am over it now.
Other: None.
To mods - Bugs is my sister and we tend to trade a lot, please don't ban us!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Do you know me?
On hiatus ~
walk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teeshirt. » Thu May 17, 2012 1:04 am

S w a n p a w

Name: "I am Swanpaw, mousebrain." {Swanfeather}
Gender: "Well, I am not a male. I am a girl.....so I am thinking....SHE-CAT!"
Age (In moons): "To be exact I am eight moons. Thanks."
Rank: "I have PAW in my name....what does it look like? That's what I thought. An apprentice."
Personality: Swanpaw's very outspoken and could careless if she has friends or not. She has her own way of seeing things and she has a sharp tongue. When someone makes he extremly angry, she might actually show it with her cutting words, or just attack them. If she actually likes a cat and considers them a friend, well she might just get a bit better, but not by much. When she likes a tom, if she ever does, she will grow quiet and not talk as much. She thinks blushing or her ears growing hot is stupid, so she just stays away from it.
"Hey I can't help that I am not a chump like other cats.... :oops:....."
Crush/Mate: "No thanks, I am fine being lonly...and the mate thing is just gross! I am an apprentice!"
Secretly I think she would like being with some tom...
"Would not!"
Brief History: When Swanpaw was a kit, her mother died and her dad was already gone. He had left them when my mom told him she was having kits. So she had no one around her in the clan then. She grew a personality she thought she would never have. She began to become mean and almost heartless. She vowed she would never fall in love, because she felt it would always fail and cave in on her.
Other: Haha nope!

T r o u t p a w

Name: "Hey there young thing...I am Troutpaw. Who are you?"
Age (In moons): "Same age as my idiot sister....eight moons."
Swanpaw: "Hey I heard that! I am NOT an idiot!"
Personality: Troutpaw's the complete opposite of his sister. He is nice, when he wants to be, and flirts with almost every she-cat that is close to the same age as him in the clan. He doesn't exactly like being mean, so he just tried his best to be nice. When he really likes a cat, he will just tell them and if he wants to be friends with other cats he just is, he doesn't have to be secluded or anything near it. He does get mad very easily though, so instead of jumping all over them like his sister would he just stops talking and most of the time walks off. If he DOESN'T walk off, it might just be a she-cat he likes, or someone is there that he likes.
"Hey I do NOT flirt a lot!"
Crush/Mate: "Uhm none....yet.
Brief History: Troutpaw sees what happened differently. When his dad walked away from them, he knew it was for the best, so he just didn't think anything of it. But when his mom died, he knew something else was up. So he looked into it and knew it wasn't a monster that had killed her, unlike what everyone else thought, it was herself. She had killed herself, because of love. And only he knew and he wouldn't tell any cat. Especially not his sister.
Other: Done!
hi, i'm tee. well, teeshirt. but, you get the point. i am basically summed up by my life on the internet. i adore animals, reading, and warm blankets. roleplaying is a love of mine, and i tend to do a lot of it. one tree hill is a show that i hold near and dear to my heart. besides that, that would be all for me. remember to always...smile. ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me