Sands and Seas [Semi-Lit Winged Cat RP] Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Sands and Seas [Semi-Lit Winged Cat RP] Accepting!

Postby duckteeth » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Sands and Seas
Semi-Lit Winged Cat Roleplay

Rules

1. No innapropriate language or scenes.
I don't want to see cursing or descriptive mating or birth. It's disgusting and not appropriate for kids. If I see any of this your post will be reported and you will be banned from this roleplay.

2.Forum rules.
If it's included in any of the stickied posts in this forum, it's a rule here.

3.This roleplay is Semi-Lit.
If you can't write a descriptive post that's at least three lines with good grammar and spelling, don't even bother posting a form.

4.Read the WHOLE post.
Most everything posted is important for you to read.

5.These are NOT normal cats, but not strange mutants either.
Natural colors are preferred, but a splash of blue or purple eyes in a character are fine.

6.Your cat is NOT invincible.
Cat sniffed around, her tail erect. Suddenly a hawk flew down to attack her. She rolled over and dodged the blow, while lashing out at the bird. killing it in one shot she picked it in her motuh onyl to be faced by an angry pack of wolves. The wolves growled and attcked but she fought back, flyinf over their heads and scratching them. Swerving and darting she avoided every blow but was inflicting severe wounds on the wolves. when the last wolf dropped dead she stood over her killings with rpide in her eyes. there was nto a scratch on her though she wqs copvered in the blood of her enemies.

That is not acceptable.

7.No mary or gary-sues.
Your character is not perfect. I don't care if you write a book for each post, no faults = no acceptance.

8.Have a plot idea?
PM me it, don't start it on your own.

9.On relationships...
-You can have a maximum of one 'couple' that includes two of your cats.
-No 'stealing' another cat's mate without permission from both people.
-A relationship can produce at most 2 kittens per birth.
-I don't care if he/she is your mate, unless I have direct permission from the person you are not allowed to RP as his/her cat.

New 10. Only THREE maximum 'positions of power' per person.
This basically means that you can only have three cats maximum with a Commander, teacher or Royal Flight position. So choose wisely ^^

Rules
>Plot
Last edited by duckteeth on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
duckteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sands and Seas [Plot & Terminology]

Postby duckteeth » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Sands and Seas

Plot

"Welcome to Beach Sanctuary. It's where the kast of our kind live. Our kind meaning Winged Cats." The cat gestures towards the beach from the cliff edge it's is perched on with a wing. "It doesn't seem like much, but we're all family here, really. Most of us get along." A wry smile appears on the cat's face.

"Most of the time it's fun around here. We bask in the sun, play around in the sky and hunt and fish. We're taught fighting as well, but we haven't had to use that in years. I hope we don't ever have to use it in the future." A sigh escapes the cat's mouth, but it perks up quite quickly.

"It's not only winged cats here, these days, any cat is accepted to join our colony. Wings or not, you're still family and still feline. Besides, we need fresh blood to mix in here. It gets dull witht he same cats all the time. How? Yeah, we're not immortal but we generally have a longer lifespan than the average feline." The cat shrugs, it's wings ruffling at the motion.

"Though sometimes our numbers are decreased...and not from age. We aren't the only ones here. Sea eagles and any bird of prey larger than us isn't afraid to make a meal out of us. It's not like no one ever accidentally falls out of one of the nests on the cliff and doesn't open his or her wings in time. The incredibly rare canine that manages to find it's way into the entrance to here is always a nuisence...a dangerous one. We generally have to kill them so they can't 'tell their friends' about how they found this wonderful place full of cats to chase! A single dog or fox or wolf is bad. A pack? No." The cat sighs again, standing up to go.

"I've gotta go, my Fishing Flock is calling. See, we have different 'Flocks' for different jobs. There's the Fishing Flock, Hunting Flock, Protection Flock, Royal Flock, Medicinal Flock, Training Flock and Teaching Flock. Each Flock does it's duty and nothing else, except in battle. But I wouldn't know. You're welcome to join us, but you'll need the Royal Flock's permission first. The Royal Den is in that strange, building-like rock formation. Enter from the bottom." With a gush of air and a quiet snap the cat takes off in the direction of the sea.

Terminology
If you are having problems with a term you've seen in a post press Crtl + F to be able to find it faster.

Fledge adj. 1. A term referring to any cat who has just grown full wings and is learning to fly. [The young fledge joyfully anticipated his next flight lesson.]

Flock n.1. A group of Winged Cats chosen to perform a single task for the colony. [As a member of the Medicinal Flock, the cat had been trained to treat wounds with herbs.]

Grayfeather n. 1. An elderly Winged Cat. [The grayfeather spoke of times past to the young kits.]

Grayfur n. 1. An elderly wingless cat. [A grayfur rested quietly on a low rock, enjoying the sun warming it's old bones.]

Hawkinazee adj. 1.To act crazily in flight. [The young cat went hawkinazee on his first flight.] 2. To feel odd, bird-like urges. [When the coming of fall gave the Winged Cat an urge to fly South, he realized he was hawkinazee and laughed.]

Landy adj. 1. A way to refer to any ground-bound animal. [Most of the prey of the Winged Cats are landies] 2. A slightly rude or demaning term used towards wingless cats and regular felines. [Soaring in the air above the cat's head, the group of obnoxious Winged Cats taunted the cat by calling it landy.]

Wetfeather n. 1. A Winged Cat who spends most of his time in the ocean. [The wetfeathers splashed in the low tide.]

Wetfur n. 2. A wingless cat who spends most of his time in the ocean. [As a wetfur, the cat was a very helpful member of the Fishing Flock despite it's lack of wings.]

Wingie adj. 1. Rookie; someone new to a Flock. [The wingie is usually taunted playfully on his first day.]

<Rules
Plot
>Form
duckteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sands and Seas [Forms]

Postby duckteeth » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Sands and Seas

Form

This form must be filled out fully and correctly to be accepted. To see how to fill it out the right way, read the form beneath the form code.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Flock:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Family/Kin:[/b]
[b]Crush/Mate:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Roleplaying Sample[/b]

Guidelines

Username: Your username, please. If you post multiple forms at one time you only have to post the username once.
Cat's Name: The name of your character.
Age: In moons, please. One year is twenty-four moons. One moons is one 'cat-year'. i.e. A seventeen month old cat is seventeen years old.
Species: Winged Cat or wingless cat?
Flock: See below post before filling this out.
Position: See below post before filling this out.
Personality: Describe your character, what is he or she like? At least two lines of writing.
Physical Description: Describe what your character looks like. No photos, please. At least two lines of writing.
Skills: What is your cat good at?
Weaknesses: What can your cat just not do? A fear? Your cat must have at least one.
History: Tell me, how did your cat get to be the cat he or she is? Please refrain from every history being a sob-story. At least three lines of writing.
Family/Kin: Relatives? Use this form: Name [relation]
Crush/Mate: Optional.
Other: Anything else you feel you must add?
Roleplaying Sample This is required and will affect your chances at getting into the roleplay. If you are from City Lights, this is optional.

Good Form

Username: Widgy.Henderson
Cat's Name: Peregrine [Perry for short]
Species: Winged Cat.
Flock: Hunting Flock.
Position: Fly Hunter.
Personality: Peregrine is an upbeat sort of cat. He likes to be a part of the action or whatever is going on at the moment, and likes attention. He generally seems to be very 'hyped-up' on something or other, but that's just who he is. He'll speak his opinion, kind or not, if someone asks and isn't one to tell a white lie. In fact, he very rarely lies. Another word to describe him is mischevious, or 'curious'. He tends to find himself in trouble a lot for some misdeed he unintentionally performed. In all honesty he's a sweetie, though not one to refrain from a practical joke for the reason of the fact that he's close to the person he's performing it on.
Physical Description: A dusty-gray sort of color makes up the most of his body. Incredibly faint tabby stripes adorn his back, tail, legs and face. These faint stripes are rimmed with a fading sort of light, light gray with gives them a sort of odd, glowing effect. This also goes for his eyes, which have lighter fur around them. His eyes are a pale, sky-blue color, bordering on periwinkle. Two nearly jet-black wings adorn his back, the dark feathers tipped in a dark gray the color of his fur. He's slim and long-legged, with a very light-seeming body. His frame is very thin, making him look skinny.
Skills: Speed. Peregrine is a fast flyer and runner. Hunting is another talent.
Weaknesses: Curiosity killed the cat. Curiousity might end up as his end. Also, his apparent lack of fear can get him into very dangerous situations.
History: Peregrine has a very dull history, really. His two parents raised him as their only kit, being that he was their only kit. His father was one for telling tales, and this greatly fueled Pere's adventurous and fearless personality. His mother was quiet and nature-loving, she also enjoyed listening to her mate's stories. At the customary age of seven, he was sent of to join the Training Flock to learn tidbits of all the different Flock skills. At this time he, as was and alway will be, moved into the Trainee's dens. He was found to be an excellant hunter due to his speed, so when it came time for him to choose his Flock he chose the Hunting Flock. This was at age nine. After his Training Flock graduation his father left on a quest which he told no one what it was about. Pere wished to know where his father was. After a year of him not coming back his mother set off to search for his father. he misses both dearly, but really doesn't aknowledge the feeling much.
Family/Kin: Dusk [father], Arrow [mother].
Crush/Mate: Open.
Other: ^^
Roleplaying Sample
Peregrine wheeled over the cliff-edge, his keen eye-sight check for signs of movement below. A small flurry of movement revealed to him a mole digging out of the soft dirt-like sand at the base of the cliff. Swiping his tongue over his lips in excitement and hunger he slanted his body downward, plummeting with control. His ears were flat back on his head and his wings were nearly flat, open enough to control his direction. Like a dart he dove down, opening his wings as he reached the prey and closing his jaws around a...air. His feet softly hitting the ground he got dirt kicked into his face as the mole burrowed to far down to reach. Letting out an annoyed hiss he scrabbled at the tunnel opening, unable to reach the furry animal. Oh well. Giving himself a running start he took off a again, trying for hare this time.

<Plot
Form
>Members
duckteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sands and Seas [Members]

Postby duckteeth » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 am

Sands and Seas
Winged Cat Roleplay

Members

[f]=female
[m]=male

Age Code

Kit 1-6 moons k
Trainee 7-9 moons t
Juvenile 10-17 moons j
Adult 18-79 moons a
Grayfeather/fur 80-100 moons g
Wise One 100 + moons w

Royal Flock
Mates of Royalty or Royalty themsleves make up this Exclusive Flock, along with servants and guards.

King

Queen

Princes & Princesses

Dance[f]j Dream of Eternity

Assistants

Guard

Fishing Flock
By sea or air this Flock brings fish to fill empty stomachs

Male Commander

Aden[m]j Edge of the Earth

Female Commander

Grace[f]a ~SilverTabbyCat~

Fly Fishers

Astoreen[f]a Cynder-

Land Fishers

Carriers

Hunting Flock
By land or air this Flock supplies hungry cats with bird and beast to feed upon

Male Commander

Female Commander

Nyx[f]j Edge of the Earth

Trackers

Lily[f]j Tbow293

Fly Hunters

Peregrine[m]j Widgy.Henderson

Land Hunters

Tucker[m]j YamiKokono

Carriers

Protection Flock
This Flocks guards the borders and saves those in trouble.

Male Commander

Female Commander

Tyzera[f]a Dream of Eternity

Ocean Guard

Cliff Gaurd

Talon[m]j Tbow293

East Guard

West Guard

Medicinal Flock
The cats of this Flock heal the sick and patch up wounds.

Male Commander

Sparrow[m]j Dream of Eternity

Female Commander

Herb Hunters

Healers

Wounded Carriers

Training Flock
Those who teach and those who learn make up this Flock

Male Commander

Female Commander

Fishing Teacher

Hunting Teacher

Protection Teacher

Gale[f]aRoseness

Medicinal Teacher

Students

Rayven[m]t Sєt.Mє.Frєє.
Flicker[f]t Widgy.Henderson
Swift[m]jRoseness
Iza[f]jCloudsong

The Council
This Flock-like group decides important matters

King

Queen

Wise Ones

Other
These cats have no Flockly duties as of yet or are taking a break due to some reason

Kit Mothers

Kits

Injured

Jay[m]j Sєt.Mє.Frєє. [Guard;Royal Flock]

Grayfeathers/furs

<Form
Members
>Recent Events
Last edited by duckteeth on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
duckteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sands and Seas [Recent Events]

Postby duckteeth » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 am

Sands and Seas
Winged Cat Roleplay

Real Life Events

New members, new polls, affiliates and possible contests.

3|26|11 Members done! I'll be opening it for members soon! Yay! Also, Recent Events done. As well as Art. Affilates too!

Post is D-O-N-E! Accepting members! ^^

3|25|11 I added some Terminology to the Plot post. Also, Form is done ^^

3|23|11 Plot done ^^

3|22|11 Sands and Seas is begun ^^

Roleplay Events
Major changes, weather conditions, graduatuations and the like. Check here before asking for a recap.

3|26|11 Weather Fairly sunny with mild cloud-cover. Slight breeze. Possible drizzle later on. About 58°F. Season Spring

<Members
Recent Events
>Art
Last edited by duckteeth on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
duckteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sands and Seas [Art]

Postby duckteeth » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 am

Sands and Seas
Winged Cat Roleplay

Art

If anyone makes art, I'll send pets in payment

Stamps

Made by Widgy.Henderson

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=496230url][IMG]http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx354/AegoliusAcadicus/SaS_edited-1.png[/IMG][/url]

Banners

Oekaki

<Recent Events
Art
>Affiliates
Last edited by duckteeth on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
duckteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sands and Seas [Affiliates]

Postby duckteeth » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:23 am

Sands and Seas
Winged Cat Roleplay

Affiliates

Please PM me if you'd like to affiliate with Sands and Seas. Remember: You must post the link to SaS on your RP as well.

Roleplays

City Lights [Semi-Lit Alley Cat RP] Widgy.Henderson

Art Shops

Widgy's Works::Artshop Widgy.Henderson

Adoptables

<Art
Affiliates
>Roleplaying
duckteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sands and Seas [History & Beliefs] *optional reading*

Postby duckteeth » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 am

Sands and Seas
Winged Cat Roleplay

History and Beliefs

How Cats got Wings
As told by Biriumness, late Wise One of The Council

Long, long ago all cats were wingless. One cat, Felis Solara, envied the birds. She wished for their flight and the feathery wings that granted them with that awesome power. Sitting on a cliff overlooking a tranquil, human-less beach a shooting star crossed her vision and she wished with all her heart and soul that she would wake up with wings. Felis had doent his just for the amusement of it, however, unbelieving that it would actually come true. What a surprise it was to be awoken by a shimmering cat in her sleep that night. Felis blinked in disbelief, debating on whether it was a dream or not. When the 'star-cat' spoke, however, it was so real she couldn't dare believe that it was only a dream. In fact, she didn't want to.
"Felis Solara, you wished upon a shooting star this night." The star-cat whispered, her voice sounding like it echoed in a mysterious, ancient way.
"I-I did." Felis said, her voice dripping with undisguised awe at the cat that stood before her. Wings made of what seemed ot be stars jutted out from her shoulders in a most graceful fashion. That was all she wanted.
"You wished for wings. I can give you wings, but a sacrifice must be made for this dream to come true." An ominous note had taken to the cat's voice.
Sacrifice? Felis thought to herself, "W-what kind of sacrifice?"
"You must give up something to gain something. A newborn kitten does not come into this world without a death before it." Felis felt a hint of annoyance at these words spoken by the 'star-cat'. This wasn't the answer she had been seeking.
"But what must I give up?" She asked, looking at herself.
"Felis, think. For a new pair of things you must give up a different pair." It all became clear to Felis, now, and though her heart ached for wings she was unsure if she could make this sacrifice.
"M-my forelegs?" She asked, her heart thudding in her chest like a cat trapped in an underground cave, wanting to get out.
The 'star-cat' nodded solemnly, "You do not fully belive it is worth it, do you Felis?" She asked, her eyes questioning. Felis felt like they were staring into her very soul...her very mind.
"That is true..." Whispered Felis and she looked up at 'star-cat' in hope. Maybe she would let her off...?
"I will give you a day to think about this, Felis." said the 'star-cat' and she began to fade. Felis gasped but felt herself slipping into a dark sleep. When she awoke, she remembered the conversation with crystal clarity. Felis let out a sigh as the sun warmed her pelt and she looked to the sky. Gulls wheeled overhead; loud, obnoxious screams coming from their open beaks as they defended their territory. Waves crashed to the shore and foam splattered the shore-line. Felis watched the birds all day, though her stomach growled and her mouth thirsted, reaching a decision as the sun sunk beyond the horizon of the ocean; dying it blood-red and orange. That night Felis came awake facing the 'star-cat'. She told her decision to the wise-seeming feline who nodded.
That morning Felis awoke to a numb feeling in her upper body. Going to stretch she found herself lacking forlegs. Instead, two long and beautiful tan tabby wings had spread out on each side of her. Joy like nothing she had ever felt before filled Felis' heart and she jumped off the cliff. Her longs wings kept her aloft.
Felis found a mate who didn't reject her for her wings or lack of arms. They had many litters of kits; many born with wings. Surprisingly, none were born lacking forearms. These kits foudn their own mates and produced offspring with wings, who bred with other cats with wings and a new generation started. Felis Solara led them to the Beach Sanctuary, as they were shunned by the wingless cats and other animals alike.

Andsoforth, cats were born with wings and brought to the Beach Sanctuary to train and live with their kin.

How Felis Solara Saved the Beach Sanctuary.
[Also known as; A Great Sacrfice]
As told by Tickory, late Wise One of the Council

[WIP]

Work in Progress, everyone ^^
Last edited by duckteeth on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
wren / lesbian / they
college student / hobbyist artist / ecosocialist

art blog / wild bird info / commissions

✩lf: art trades! hmu if ur interested :^)✩
duckteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sands and Seas [Semi-Lit Winged Cat RP] Accepting!

Postby FoldєdPapєrHєarts » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 am

Username:
Sєt.Mє.Frєє.
Cat's Name:
Rayven ( Some call him Ray, although not many. )
Species:
Winged Cat
Flock:
Training Flock
Position:
A Student who is learning to be in the Protection Flock.
Personality:
Rayven thinks he can do it all, and more. He thinks of himself as the best at what he does-whatever that may be, at the time-and refuses to believe other wise. Rayven likes to do things on his own and in his own way, despite how this might turn out. He'd rather be independent than get help from someone else. He changes his mind quite often and does not like to sit still or stay with one thing for too long, earning him the title of restless. Rayven tends to have trouble concentrating on one thing for too long, as well. Rayven tends to speak out often-maybe a little too often, too, for this often angers the others around him. Rayven doesn't mind, however, and will stand up to anyone who gets in his way. Rayven tends to use a lot of sarcasm and wit, and does not seem to know when to keep his mouth shut. He sees himself as flawless, as if he can never make mistakes. Despite his egotistic attitude, many think that Rayven has the potential to be sweet. Well, they're wrong. Rayven is more into himself than he is anyone else and that is how he wants it to be. He believes that he doesn't need anybody else and he sticks to that. And, considering that he has been alone all of his life, this has gone very well for him.
Physical Description:
Rayven has a lean, sleek build. With long legs, he is build for speed and running. His frame is a bit small and too skinny, however, for a cat his age and many claim that he is unhealthy. Despite this, however, he is seems and acts fine. His fur is a sleek black color and, in some lights, looks as if it has a blue-ish purple tint to it, earning him his name. His eyes are a dark amber color. With two wings sprouting out of his back that are the same color of his fur, Rayven sees himself as flawless.
Skills:
Is quick and, considering his build, can slip into small areas. He has a sharp mind. He always used to play fight as a kit, so he has gotten quite skilled in fighting others.
Weaknesses:
Rayven tends to be a bit too into egotistic and cocky. He also likes to run his mouth and makes empty promises a bit too often. He isn't very good at hunting or anything that involves a lot of concentration or sitting still.
History:
Rayven was quite a surprise to his parents; they hadn't planned on ever having any kits. Well, there seemed to be no backing out after Nessa-Rayven's mother-told his father that she was pregnant. However, that was exactly what Spark-Rayven's father-, did. He just got up and left Nessa to fend for herself and take care of Rayven alone. Nessa had been an older cat and should not have been having kits at that age, anyway, so when it came time for her to give birth to Rayven, she died during birth. However, Rayven survived against all odds. He was taken care of until he reached the age where he could take care of himself-at least, a little bit. He was a bit bitter that he had no parents while all of the others his age did, but after a while it didn't even seem to bother him much.
Family/Kin:
Spark [father], Nessa [mother]
Crush/Mate:
Open, although be prepared. He's a heartbreaker. x3
Other:
If needed, I can add another character. C:
Roleplaying Sample:
Sєt.Mє.Frєє. wrote:The longer I stood there, the more I wanted to just throw my hands up and give up on the elevator ever coming. I wanted to just leave the closed grey doors-which were practically mocking me, telling me that they would never open for me-and go and find the stairs.

However, I didn't. I didn't want to get caught wandering aimlessly around the building, many parts of which I knew were strictly off limits. What good would it do me if I was caught in one of those areas? None at all. I simply stood there and waited, my patience still wearing thinner and thinner. Although I knew that it had only been less than a minute, it was beginning to feel as if the elevator was taking forever and a day to get here. I began to rock back and forth on my heels, my eyes still darting from spot to spot.

Suddenly, I felt a presence nearby. At first, I was just going to keep my eyes straight ahead and not look. I had already made the mistake of meeting a particularly scary-looking male tributes gaze, and he had quickly snapped at me. I shivered at the thought. I'm surprised the muscle-head hadn't broken me in too; it had looked as if he'd like to have done just that, at the time.

So, I wasn't too sure that I wanted to turn and see who was approaching the elevator. It sounded as if they were taking their time, as well. Perhaps it wasn't just my room that was gloomy and saddening? Again, I had to remind myself that it was just a room. Of course it made me sad, look at where it was.

I really needed to stop overthinking things.
It was stuff like that that was going to end up getting me killed during the Games. I would end up wondering why the sky was a certain shade of blue, or something stupid like that, and during that time I would get stabbed in the back. Literally. No, I didn't want that, not at all.
I'd have to work on that.

However, despite being frightened that it would be the same male-tribute that had snapped at me earlier, I couldn't help but turn slightly and look out of the corner of my eye to see who was coming. I couldn't help but sigh in relief. It was not the male tribute from earlier, no it was just a female tribute that appeared to be around the same age as I, or perhaps a bit younger. Either way, I was very relieved that it was not him. Despite it being against the rules of the Hunger Games, I had a feeling that that boy would kill me in an instant, if he had the chance to do it while no one was around.
I told myself that I was simply being paranoid, that there was no way that he could do that without getting into trouble. However, I was thinking ahead in time. To the actual Hunger Games. He could kill me then, couldn't he? I was only making myself more and more nervous, I knew, but I couldn't help but think these things. Overthinking again, of course.

As I quickly averted my eyes, I felt the girl walk up beside me. So, she was waiting for the elevator as well. Good luck, I thought. I've been waiting here for- I stopped mid-thought when the doors to the elevator suddenly opened.

You've got to be kidding me.
Four seconds after the girl had been standing there and the doors open? Of course. That was just my luck.
I shook my head slightly, a small frown on my face, before stepping into the small box.

I pressed the little button that indicated the floor in which my room was on, then stepped to the side to let the girl press her button. I couldn't help but let my gaze travel over to study the other girl; she was pretty, I would give her that. Dark hair and eyes, a slightly troubled expression. As I studied her for a few more moments, I noticed how...well, tussled she looked. Her dress was torn in a spot and her hair, which had no-doubt been put up in a fancy way for the interviews, was messy. What had happened to her? Normally, I would have asked, seeing as I had a natural curiosity. However, this was not a place where being curious was a good thing. It could really land me into trouble. So, for now, I would keep my mouth shut and hold my tongue.

Noting her appearance made me think of just before the interviews, when my stylists had poked and prodded and changed me until they had deemed me perfect to go up there and make a complete fool of myself. At this, I had to hold back a grimace. Everyone would be watching those interviews, soon; friends, family-or, rather, just my father-and I knew they would have been ashamed of how idiotic I had acted, when I usually kept such a cool head. I sighed. I could tell that my life was going to go downhill fast while at these Games.

I had to hold back a bitter laugh at that. What had I expected? This to be a happy, great place? My life to suddenly be turned into an amazing one, and the fight for my life to be easy? I almost rolled my eyes, except it would have looked rather silly to do that for no reason. Of course my life was going downhill; it was going to keep doing so, too, until my life finally ended, or I won. The second option didn't seem very likely, but again...I shouldn't count myself out before I even tried, right?

I used to be Sєt.Mє.Frєє.

I folded a million paper hearts,
for every moment my
heart has belonged to you.

My Fursona
My Fanfiction
My Formspring
My Wattpad
My Quiz

ImageImageImage

FoldєdPapєrHєarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sands and Seas [Semi-Lit Winged Cat RP] Accepting!

Postby tbow. » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 am

Username: Tbow293
Cat's Name: Talon
Species: Winged cat
Flock: Protection Flock
Position: Cliff Guard
Personality: Talon is friendly and goofy, but when he is on guard he becomes like a statue with no feeling, he tends to keep his true feelings inside. He is easy to anger and sometinmes can be very harsh. He will protect his friends and family with his life and wouldn't bear to lose someone he cares about.
Physical Description: Talon has a gruff appearing outside, he has short and dark brownish gray fur that blends in with the cliffs. He has a slightly longer tail then most but it keeps him balanced. His fur has flecks of black scattered in, and his wings are a dark stone gray with black spots mixed in. He seems to blend in with things perfectly, but his eyes always give him away, they are a very bright golden yellow and soften into a faded brown around the edges of his eyes. He is sturdily built and is short, but strong, his legs and tail are thin though.
Skills: His strength, Talon is very strong and is a great fighter making him very hard to beat.
Weaknesses: He is clumsy sometimes when going too fast, and his fur is very short making him easy to get cold and easier to scratch when in a fight.
History: Talon had a normal life, he was the only kit in his family and when the time came to choose a flock he chose to be in the Guard Flock for his need to protect the ones he loved. Soon after he became part of the guard flock his mother had been killed, which hurt him deeply for not being able to save her he blamed himself. He now keeps the sadness inside and doesn't talk about his history with anyone unless he deeply trusts them.
Family/Kin: Gull (Father)
Crush/Mate: None yet.
Other:
Roleplaying Sample
Talon flew close to the cliff he guarded, his dark wing feathers ruffled in the breeze. He slowed and landed in the cliffside, siting down on a ledge he curled his tail around his paws neatly and swept his golden gaze around him. The dark tom cat let out a content sigh as he saw nothing out of the ordinary around him. ((Sorry I have a huge writers block at the moment ^^'))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cat's Name: Lily
Species: Winged Cat
Flock: Hunting Flock
Position: Tracker
Personality: Lily is very kind and helpful, she is easy to scare and she is to quick to trust others, her brother usually helps her with that. She is usually happy and welcoming to others, you will rarely see her be sad unless it is really horrible. She often keeps to herself but if she spots someone to talk to it is hard to get her to stop talking. But she is eaily hurt, and you can lose her trust as soon as you earn it.
Physical Description: A pale sandy almost white colour, her fur is long and silky. She has pale gray paws and tailtip, her wings are also the pale gray colour. Her eyes are soft and a pale green colour that always seem warm and welcoming, but her right eye is a misty blue colour. She is thin under her long fur and she has abnormally large ears, but it is a great help to her.
Skills: Due to her large ears she can hear very well, making her an excellent tracker and good for knowing when danger is near.
Weaknesses: She tends to trust others too easily and is easy to fool, and she is also very easy to scare which doesn't help.
History: Lily was a only kit in her litter and her father had been killed long before her birth. She had been born with one blind eye, which had frightened her mother for her saftey and her chances for flocks. When Lily was seven she was sent to learn in the Training Flock as others did. She found to have excellent hearing which helped her track things very well, when she chose her Flock she chose the Hunting Flock and became a very good Tracker. But soon after her mother fell ill and has been very sick since she became a Tracker.
Family/Kin: Sky (Mother)
Crush/Mate: None yet.
Other: She is blind in her right eye,(the blue one)
Roleplaying Sample
Lily took a running start and jumped into the air, spreading her wings in the last moment she soared up above the treetops. She flew low though, to find prey to hunt. She flicked her ears as she heard a birds call close below. She smiled happily as she spotted a plump blue-jay perched on a high branch, Lily flicked her ears back and dove down towards the bird. Stretching out her sharp claws the pale she-cat snatched the bird off it's perch and bit it's neck as quickly as she could. Her eyes shined as she turned to head back with her kill.
I'm seriously inactive on here now sorry~
You can check out my tumblr though because that's basically where I live now.

tbow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me