^^POWERS^^ (New Thread) (New and Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

^^POWERS^^ (New Thread) (New and Accepting!)

Postby SandCoffin » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:04 am

- - -
What if your world was filled with chaos because of a forever brewing war? What if the world is made up of many clans, each one with special people who have special powers? What if the reality of this world was hiding behind a fake one filled with peace and harmony? Welcome my friends, to a place where this is everyone's life. This is the world of Powers.

PLOT

This world is divided into seven clans: Darkness, Technology, Education, Medicine, Light, Warrior, and the Cyborgs. In each clan there are two types of citizens; citizens who are normal, and citizens who have special powers. The citizens with powers are rare and are usually referred to as Chikara (Powers in Japanese). Most of the Chikara study and train to use their powers for the good of humanity, but one group has strayed away from the path of good and crave power instead. The Darkness Clan is a threat to others - humans and Chikara - and to defend themselves and others against the Darkness Clan's endless forces, the clans are joining together to create an army. Young Chikara are sent to a school to train and learn how to use their powers from experienced professors.
But now, after years of tension and the fear of a war starting, finally one is. The Darkness clan has rallied their forces and have started attacking different parts of the world. Will the Chikara be able to hold the Darkness Clan back, or will their forces be overwhelmed. Join the force and enter the school, come as quick as you can!

POWERS

Electricity- The electricity power comes from the members of the Technology Clan. Most of the time, Electricity Chikara have the power to control lightning and summon their power from storm, but can only use the lightning when it courses throughout their body. But a rare power of these Chikara is that they can extend the lightning to other objects and people, making it easier to weaken their enemies with touching them, but their powers can drain their energy quicker than regular Electricity Chikara.

Poison- The poison power comes from the members of the Medicine Clan. Poison Chikara have extreme knowledge on poisons, medicines, and herbs. Usually, they carry around vials of various poisons and medicines, and soak their weapons in poison for when facing their enemies. Poison Chikara are immune to all poisons and that's the only power they posses besides their knowledge for the poisons. But don't think they're weak, when in a group, every Chikara wants a Poison Chikara to be there to help with injuries and other terrible medical situations.

Mind- the mind power comes from the members of the Eduction Clan and is semi-rare. Mind Chikara have a wide range of different powers; some Chikara can teleport, some can move objects with their mind, some can transfer themselves into another, some can read minds, and many other things. But no Mind Chikara can possess more than two of these powers, in fact, it is extremely rare for a Mind Chikara to posses two of those powers. But remember, every power comes with a weakness and Mind Chikara are more immune to attacks that other Chikara when using their powers.

Fire- The fire power comes from the members of the Light Clan and is the most common power (of course no power is common because Chikara's are rare). Fire Chikara can control fire, and can conjure small blazes from their palms. Rare Chikara with the fire power can control large blazes/fires and are usually referred to as 'Phoenixes'.Another power a Fire Chikara can possess in the power to control light, not electricity, but they can make any part of themselves glow or spread the light to blind their enemies. Fire Chikara that control light are more common than those who can control fire power.

Fighting- This power comes from the Warrior Clan (or Samurai Village as most call it) and is pretty rare. The village is off limits to anyone outside of the Warrior Clan but the clan has decided to join the other clans to stop the Darkness Chikara from having them inane their land. These Chikara are born with advanced fighting skills and have extensive training from other Samurai. They are faster and have quicker reflexes than other humans/Chikara.

Darkness- The darkness power belongs to the Darkness Clan (obviously). The army of the Darkness Clan is made up of mainly normal humans because the darkness power is rare and only some can withstand its power. Their powers are unknown to anyone outside of the Darkness Clan.

Magicians and Cyborgs- Only one is known with the Magician Mutation and that's the professor of the school for Chikara. The Magicians and Cyborgs are from a clan that was thought to be extinct, but they're also against the Darkness Clan and just have been in hiding for years. They don't have 'powers' per say, their 'powers' are actually mutations caused by the area in which they live. Some are Holographic Magicians; Chikara that can created holographs to look like anything and sometimes create holographic weapons that actually work in battle. The other type of Chikara are Cyborgs. Cyborgs are young girls or boys that were mutated to have cat ears, tail, eyes, and claws because of the environment. But this is an illness, not just a mutation, and is fatal to the children. To save the kids, the elders who were experienced in technology used their talents to make their bodies more stable, thus creating them cyborgs. All cyborgs still have their cat-like features and have cat-like reflexes as their powers.

WEAPONS
The Chikara can possess any power they please but PM me if you want your weapon to have a power so we can make sure it isn't too powerful and has a weakness like other weapons. And remember, all 'customized' (I guess you can call them that) weapons are one of a kind unless you give permission to someone else to acquire the same weapon.

Weapons So Far
Yoki's Shadow Sword- This sword has a pitch black and can cut through shadows, whatever happens to the shadow happens to the person's shadow, happens to the person.
Kareu's Shuriken- Kareu has a Shuriken that hang around a cord on her neck, and no matter how far she throws it, it always comes back.
Tai's sword- Can summon a spartus(undead warrior). It can only work at night though.

CHARACTER INFO/GROUPS

Whenever the student Chikara train, scout the area, go into battle, etc. they say in their groups. Each group is about 5-6 people and can have a variety of Chikara powers or all the same Chikara power, it doesn't matter. Sometimes the groups spilt up if they're trying a different training method or if the battle requires a change, but for the most part they stay in their groups.

Team

Team One

Yoki - Kareu - Tai - Alex - Tiyanna (Joining?) - Open

Team Two

Ace - Kakeru - Masumi - Enma - Fable Quaker - Open

Team Three

Zai - Open - Open - Open - Open - Open

Team Four

Maji - Akira - Byrd - Open - Open

More Teams can be made!

Character Info

Yoki - 15 - Darkness Chikara - Female

Ace - 16 - Mind Chikara - Male

Kareu - 15 - Fighting Chikara - Female

Kakeru - 17 - Electricity Chikara - Male

Zai - 12 - Cyborg - Female

Tai - 15 - Fighting Chikara - Male

Alex - 17 - Fighting Chikara - Female

Hibiya Amamiya - 12 - Mind Chikara - Male - Not at the school yet

Kyle - 15 - Warrior - Male

Veronica Black - 16 - Darkness - Female

Lenora - 17 - Electricity Chikara - Female

Masumi - 16- Poison Chikara - Female

Shoryu - 17 - Poison Chikara - Female - Not at the school yet

Keitt (or Kit) - 16 - Poison Chikara - Male - (form is WIP so I don't know if he's at the school yet).

Rose - 14 - Warrior? Or Cyborg? I'm not sure actually (Kyle's brother) - Female

Enma Kozato - 14 - Fire Chikara - Male

Tiyanna - 13 - Fire Chikara - Female

Maeyveen - 16 - Magician Chikara - Female

Majivu (Maji) - 18 - Fire Chikara - Male

Fable Quaker - 17 - Fire Chikara - Female

Akira - 17 - Electric Chikara - Female

Byrd - 18 - Magician Chikara - Female

[Cyborg/Magician Chikara are needed! Join as available clans but these are needed!]

Code: Select all
[size=85][b]-Character Name Here-[/b]

[b]Username-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Clan-[/b]
[b]Appearance (2-3 sentences minimum)-[/b]
[b]Personality (2-3 sentences minimum)-[/b]
[b]Developed Power Yet? Are they at the School?-[/b]
[b]History (2-3 sentences minimum)-[/b]
[b]Weapon of Choice-[/b]
[b]Strengths-[/b]
[b]Weaknesses-[/b]
[b]Team (Join an existing team or create a new one)-[/b]
[b]Dorm (Make your own or see which are available)-[/b]
[b]Other[/b][/size]

RULES AND OTHER STUFF

-All of Tess's rules
-No God Modding/Power Play
-No Mary/Gary Sue's
-Black out or time skip intimate or very bloody scenes
-Write at least 2-3 sentences since this is a semi-lit role-play (But you can also write a long paragraph, as long as it isn't too short I'm not picky)
-Watch your grammar and spelling (But I'm terrible as well but try ^^)
-This isn't as much of a romance role-play but romance is allowed, just don't make it the center idea
-When speaking out of character, use some sort of brackets
-You can have as many characters as you can handle

Other Stuff

-I reposted this role-play because we want it to have a 'fresh start'
-My friend Kaeru~Chan made the original role-play (with my help of course ^^) and gave me permission to repost it so if you see the same topic somewhere that's what it is. And Kareu is still going to join the role-play so she'll still be a moderator for this
-Before, I had the only character from the Darkness Clan because of her history and that's most likely how we'll keep it in this.
-We had a role-play for the Darkness Clan but that died so if you still want to make a Darkness Chikara in the Darkness Clan, PM me the character form an you can use that character in battle
-You don't have to be accepted into this role-play, you can just jump in, unless you have a special weapon/power than you need to PM me first (But you can still join in just not use the weapon and/or power)

I think that's all! I'll post a map of the Chikara world and pictures of the school later. I hope you decide to join!

Maps

The World of Powers and the Chikara

The School's Island

School Layout

Main Building Layout- Second Floor

Main Building Layout- First Floor

Dorm Arrangements

There are two dorm buildings (one for the boys and one for the girls) and they're attached to the school. Each dorm building has three levels and 30 dorms on each floor. Each dorm has a small kitchen, two or three beds (only two to three people per room), a full sized bathroom with a tub and shower, a walk in closet for the roommates to share, three small dressers, and everything else in the rooms were brought in by the students. (The buildings are pretty big).

Girls Dorm Image Example (editing)

Boys Dorm Image Example (editing)

Dorms are numbered as followed-
All dorms start with either B or G depending on if you're in the girls or boys dorm, then continue with the number of their floor, and then the number of the room itself
Example-
Girls Dorm, floor two, room 14 = G214
(You can choose your dorm and your roommate(s))

Boys Dorm Occupants-

B207- Ace, Kakeru
B211- Hibiya, Enma
B319- Maji, Tai

Girls Dorm Occupants-

G315- Yoki, Kareu
G105- Alex
G308- Katrina
Last edited by SandCoffin on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"People don't waste your time with life because, cannibalism is fun like, placing a body where it don't fit, as they must survive the puzzle to live. (don't drop that) DUN DUN DUN (ayyy)!"
-Kareu~chan, sokyo, SandCoffin, and others (by mixing up the already written on sticky notes on my wall to create this strange quote)
Characters - DA - Art Shop
------------------------------------------------------------
SandCoffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ^^POWERS^^ (New Thread) (New and Accepting!)

Postby SandCoffin » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:06 am

-Yoki-

Username-
    SandCoffin

Age-

Gender-
    Female

Clan-
    Darkness

Appearance-
    Yoki's appearance is something that Yoki doesn't care that much about. She's average height and skinny - but seriously it looks like she barely eats anything yet she eats so much and her muscles don't show so her opponents are pretty surprised when she can flip them). Yoki has pitch black hair that reaches down to her mid back. She doesn't like wearing her hair down so it's usually pulled up into either a ponytail, braid, or pigtails. Some of her other features are her scarred and pale white skin, and her blood red eyes. All of the scares on her body are from her past endeavors with the Darkness Clan and one resulting in terrible burns on the left side of her face, because of the burns, she can't see as well from her left eye resulting in her wearing an eye patch.
    Picture

Personality -
    Yoki has a… difficult personality. She can be very sarcastic, rude, and loves to annoy others. She may seem mean and hard to approach on one's first impression, but in reality she never seriously teases and can be fun to be around. Everyone knows to not take her teasing seriously and teases her back, she likes having that kind of relationship with others. Yoki also seems like she isn't afraid of anything and has nothing but confidence, but again, looks are never what they seem to be. Because of her past, Yoki has serious trust issues and many fears. Only the Professor and her best friend/roommate Kareu know, mainly because since she was discovered she has always had nightmares that make her scream in the middle of the night. Although she tries not to let it show, Yoki is not the tough girl everyone thinks she is.

Developed Power Yet? Are they at the School?-
    Yes and yes

History -
    Back when the Darkness Clan fist started their power hungry rampage, they banned all Darkness Clan members from leaving and marrying one from another clan. Yoki's father was a part of the Darkness Clan but he made the fatal mistake of falling in love with a Poison Clan spy. All of the citizens in the Darkness Clan thought that Yoki's mother was from the Darkness Clan and never bothered her, so she had time to marry and have a child with her lover. Yoki's father knew her mother's true identity but never said anything, breaking another rule of the Darkness Clan. And they found out. A passing guard heard a conversation between the two lovers and reported back to the clan's council. The council members were furious and sent more guards to the house at night; kidnapping the husband, wife, and child. Yoki was seven years old at that time. Her father and mother were tortured in front of her for months and she was tortured as well. But when her father and mother finally died, Yoki was thrown out of the clan into unknown land in her weak and injured state.
    It was days until a middle aged man found her lying in the woods, he introduced himself as Matt, but told her to call him Professor. Yoki was confused and in pain, so when the man picked her up she only struggled slightly, knowing that if she struggled too much she might hurt herself even further… But she was just so scared. That's when the man brought her to a large building and told her about the Chikara and what the students there did. The Professor become her new father that day, and honestly, Yoki is now grateful that she was kicked out of the clan that caused so much terror.

Weapon of Choice-
    Shadow Sword

Strengths-
    -Has been in the Darkness Clan's land before and can remember some of it despite it being so long ago
    -She's really good with a sword
    -Since she only uses one eye, her hearing and vision are stronger
    -She's a very good actor and can put on a very convincing facade, so it's hard for the enemy to read her movements
    -She fights just as well during the day and night
    -She can withstand most torture because she trained her body to become used to it

Weaknesses-
    Yoki has a lot of flaws and can annoy the hell out of people, but her weaknesses are things like:
    -Her lack of listening skills
    -Trouble getting along with others
    -Terrified of Darkness Chikara because of past (but doesn't show it)
    -She actually doesn't show very many emotions. She's not stone faced but she usually just has an annoyed, angered, or mischievous look on her face.
    -Not as good at hand-to-hand combat, she's better with swords, knives, bows, etc.
    -She also can't throw to save her life
    -Her bad vision in her left eye

Team -
    MY TEAM!!!! Or Team One (Because I'm not creative at the moment)

Other
    Just that, even though the Professor is her guardian, she really has no advantages over other students. She trains with the Professor often and can talk to him whenever she can, but nothing else than that.

-Ace-

Username-
    SandCoffin

Age-

Gender-
    Male

Clan-
    Mind

Appearance-
    Ace can be very conscious about his appearance and other times he couldn't care less, but he a 'strange' look you could say. He has shaggy blonde hair that's kind of silver-like. He has slightly tan skin and eyes that look like a combination between red and brown. He has some piercings in his right ear and a demon trap seal tattooed onto his back. He is quite skinny but has muscles showing slightly but he does look kind of girly because he never has had a large build. Then he wears tight skinny jeans, clothes with rips, and clothes he claims to be 'fashionable'. He has a strange personality anyways but still… Then he has the scars; scars around his neck, wrists, and ankles. He got those scars in a fight when he was weak with weapons and hand-to-hand combat so he was injured by his attacker. (After that fight and after he recovered, that's when he started training in specializing in weapons)
    Picture
    Picture

Personality-
    Despite Ace's strange personality, he's actually fun to be around. He is can be very jumpy or superstitious but his beliefs in the supernatural and his strange habits, amuse others and can provide entertainment for them (even though that's not his intention). He knows that everyone doesn't believe in the same things he does so when he's around others he tries not to speak about it as much. Ace does like to joke around and hates acting serious so he can make friends, but he does have that mysterious aura around him.

Yes and yes

History-
    Ace's parents were very into the supernatural and things similar to that and it influenced Ace's behavior now. He went to the school when he was eleven and has stayed at the school, training and now helping to teach other students. When he was 14 he was attacked and at the time he wasn't very strong in hand-to-hand combat and wasn't very strong with a weapon, so he was only using his mind skills. Then he was attacked and injured, so after he recovered, he started training himself with weapons so he'll be able to defend himself.

Weapon of Choice-
    A revolver, but there are no bullets in it because what's shot out of it isn't bullets. He shoots his energy, every time he shoots the gun his energy is drained a little. The energy bullets don't kill the other, but they do paralyze the other for a great bit of time.

Strengths-
    -Strong strategist
    -Can read one's mind to figure out their strategy or plan
    -His determination

Weaknesses-
    -Doesn't have a power like controlling fire or electrifying someone so he has to train harder in fighting with weapons and his fists
    -His strange beliefs can make it hard for him to get along with others
    -Still not a good hand-to-hand fighter

Team (Join an existing team or create a new one)-
    I'll make him on Team Two so there will be another team

Other
Last edited by SandCoffin on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"People don't waste your time with life because, cannibalism is fun like, placing a body where it don't fit, as they must survive the puzzle to live. (don't drop that) DUN DUN DUN (ayyy)!"
-Kareu~chan, sokyo, SandCoffin, and others (by mixing up the already written on sticky notes on my wall to create this strange quote)
Characters - DA - Art Shop
------------------------------------------------------------
SandCoffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kareu~chan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:11 am

Hello everyone! Moderator Kareu here~ If you have any questions please PM one of us. All new members or previous members are certainly welcome! Please repost your form though if you were on the last thread:

My Forms-

Username- Kareu~chan
Character Name- Kareu
Clan- Hidden Samurai
Age-14
Gender- Female
Appearence/Personality- Medium length brown hair always pulled back and brown eyes. She is very tomboy and is sensitive to being called short.She also wears glasses and her ninja utility belt is always around her waist filled with all her neccessities, including her daggers. Plus she always wears her Shuriken necklace and has bandages on her fist where she punches.
Developed power yet? If so, are they at the school? Kareu has already developed her power and is currently at the school with Yoki. They are both Senpai's and are co-captain's of a Chikara team.
History- Kareu developed her power at a considerably young age and was taken in by her uncle, the leader of the Samurai clan. Being too young to join the school, she was trained by her uncle for 2 years before joining the school. The day she left, her Uncle gave her her special Shuriken on a necklace. (See weapons!)
Weapon of choice- Kareu specializes in hand to hand combat with no weapons or her 2 daggers. She also has her Shuriken.
Flaw- Will do anything for her friends, especially Yoki.
Other- She is very smart and usually does Yoki's homework for her. She wears her glasses all the time except for when she's fighting.
She has a hawk named Hato.

Username- Kareu~chan
Character Name- Kakeru
Clan- Technology
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Appearence/Personality- Kakeru has short brown hair that is usually messy. He wears a T-shirt and jeans and blue eyes. He's carefree and sarcastic. Kind when he wants to be, but usually is playing around and being a troublemaker. The only time he's serious is while fighting and he's still sarcastic then.
Developed power yet? If so, are they at the school? Yup. He is the caltain of team 12 with Kenji.
History- Kakeru was always the trouble maker of his clan. But no one knew he was secretly training with his father, serioisly. He began having signs of being an Electric Chikara when he was 8. (Sudden static electricity in his hair and little sparks on his fingers. ) This is when he began training,developing his full power by age 10. He came to the academy immediatly and worked his way up to co-captain. Him and Kenji are good friends.
Weapon of choice-Sword that hangs from his belt. It has a red and black hilt and a dark gray blade stained with red.
Flaw- He gets ticked off easily. This makes him lose concentration and fight recklessly.
Other- He's gay.

Username-
Kareu~chan
Character Name-
Zai
Appearence (All wear skin-tight bodysuits and have kitty ears)-
Zai is seems a lot like some 12 year old girls. She's pretty short for her age, and can seem younger then she is. Her white/lilac curls bounce slightly when she's running or running her mouth, which is a lot. Her eyes are big and a sort of purple shade, sweet and inncoent. Her pale skin completes the small and shy look about her, but looks can be decieving. She always carries around her small stack of books, which she has read countless times. Her Kitty ears are the same as her hair.
Personality (Don't have to be robotic ^^)-
She seems shy, and always has her nose in a book. But if you can get her to look up, she's sweet and outgoing, always smiling. Her favorite thing besides reading- talking. If she gets started she goes on for five minutes and ends with an innocent smile that makes you sorry you zoned out. Her inncoence look can be decieving though, she doesn't like anyone to push her around or take advantage of her. But, most of the time, she's your average little kid... who can talk your ears off with information you never would have known, or needed to know.
Any special power?-
Zai has the power of knowledge. Yes cheesy, but it's more than you would think. Her tiny little head packs every single but of information one could know it this world. There's no question she couldn't answer, no riddle she couldn't solve, no dark corner she can't see. She doesn't know, for example, what's happening in China at the very second. But she would know if their was a secret trap door, or know what finger you're holding behind your back.
Number (The number on their shoulder)-
Weapon of choice (Don't have to)-
She's kind of like a scout, figuring out information and finding hidden secrets.
Flaw-
Can be very annoying, and nieve.
Other-
Nada.
Last edited by Kareu~chan on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

~carry on мy wayward ѕon~

~тнere'll вe peace wнen yoυ are done~
~lay yoυr weary нead тo reѕт~
~don'т yoυ cry no мore~

A dark shadow has woken up inside of me
Sparks fly in my eyes as I look at you
Everyone step away from her
It’s going to get fierce from now on
I’m growling, growling, growling
If you don’t back away then I don’t care if you get hurt

-- K-pop RP -- -- Powers RP --
Kareu~chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolffang21 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:14 am

Tai

Username- Wolffang21
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Clan- Fighting
Appearance- Tai is a little taller than average, around 5'8" and is fairly average size. His skin is a light brown, which matches his eyes. He has black hair, that is most often cropped short or, when he feels like it, long on the top, shaved on the sides and pulled back in a wolftail ( when it is, DON'T call it a ponytail.) He has long arms which aren't heavily muscled, but are almost hard as rocks, the rest of his body is much of the same.
Personality- Tai is very sarcastic and displays it often, especially with his team members. Despite this, he knows when to be serious, quickly switching between the two when necessary. He's also fairly flirty, not to actually find a girlfriend most out the time, but just to mess with the female students.
Developed Power Yet? Are they at the School?- Yes to both, he developed his power around the age of seven. His family also has the power to see the muscles of others, which we passed on to him as well, he uses this in fights and also to administer help to injured teammates.
History- Tai comes from a high ranking family in the samurai village and is actually only the third to have fighting capabilities, they are normally connect medics, like he was in training to be before discovering his powers. He received some training from his grandfather, the second of his family to have powers like his, along with the sword he uses to fight. He made the top, to the school by walking and hiking alone, as his grandfather, had ordered and after being a little bit of a failure, he began to improve in school about a month into his stay.
Weapon of Choice- His sword (power weapon), it is about three feet long and ends abruptly in a flat tip, shortening the range slightly. It means up for this by, at night, summoning a Spartus(undead warrior) and halving it's length until he has no need for it.
Strengths- Fighting (uh, durr), cooking (the dude is basically Brock, except, he can actually see.), also he's such a ladies man!
Weaknesses- he's not great with most classes, i.e.: Math, English and anything having to do with technology besides heading stuff up... okay -_- I lied, he's horrible with girlsthat he likes...
Team- Yoki and Kareu's team
Other- the bird is indeed the word.
Last edited by wolffang21 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolffang21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:20 am

Alex

Username-
BurntPickle
Age-
Seventeen
Gender-
Female
Clan-
Warrior
Appearance-
Alex is around five-foot-four and has a low body fat percentage, or just a small frame over all. She isn't fond of being shorter than average, but accepts it anyway, reluctantly or not. Her brunette hair is long enough to brush past her shoulder blades in thin, straight strands that she normally pulls back into a braid to keep it from getting into a mess. Sometimes a ponytail if she's feeling lazy, and sometimes she won't put it up at all if she doesn't feel like it. Her eyes are a dark shade of blue, almost indigo colored, with brunette eyelashes that shape her deep-set eyes. She normally is smirking with thin, light pink lips, but can't raise only one eyebrow to complete the cocky look. Alex wears a very comfortable, effortless outfit of black sweatpants, a light grey tank-top, and the occasional charcoal colored hoodie.
Personality-
Alex's most prominent personality trait is her wide sense of humor. She doesn't get insulted easily, and will almost always say something sarcastic or playfully rude in a conversation. That being said, she tends to hang out with people with an equal sense of humor; someone who won't actually take her sarcastic insults serious. Alex doesn't get squeamish around blood, bugs, or other gross things, but at the mention of ghosts, she'll go pale. She doesn't like to admit weakness and/or defeat, as she has a very high amount of pride, which makes her accept just about any challenge from anyone. Although Alex is almost always rude in some way, shape, or form, she rarely means harm, and when someone does get insulted, she probably won't apologize thanks to her overconfidence, but she will feel a little guilty. Her one biggest weakness, other than the mention or presence or ghosts, is her love for fire. Not just the sight or sound of it, but the feeling of it on her skin. Just seeing it will make her mind go blank, and often leaving her defenseless in fights.
Yes, and yes.
History-
Alex was born in the Warrior clan, and thus began basic training at an early age. She's never been super strong, but she can move quickly when needed, and what she lacks for in strength, she makes up for in wit and sarcasm. She progressed at the same pace as most children her age, and didn't really stand out much, except for when it came to rude behavior. She often forgot that people do get hurt by words, and would sometimes take her jokes too far and end up actually insulting someone. Of course, she never learned from it, and just did it over and over again, but it didn't really bother her much. She trained with a katana for the majority if her beginning years, up until she was thirteen, and then she started using a switchblade instead. Her past isn't anything too traumatic; the worst thing that happened was her father's death at an early age during a fight, but she moved on with time, and healed well.
Weapon of Choice-
Although she was trained with a katana, she feels that its too bulky to carry around, and so instead she has a simple switchblade that she keeps in the pocket of her sweatpants. It isn't anything special; you could probably find it at any old store.
Strengths-
Confidence, agility, speed, quick reflexes.
Weaknesses-
Overconfidence, poor sense of direction outside of village, unintentionally rude, bad at fighting against people with fire powers (as she loves the feeling of being burned and won't attack back as much), fearful of ghosts.
Team-
Uhh... I guess Yoki and Kareu's team
Other
Alex is a masochist, meaning she likes the feeling of pain. This doesn't happen all the time, but always with fire, and sometimes with kicks or punches.
Last edited by exixst on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kareu~chan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:47 am

((Welcome to the roleplay BurntPickle! :3
    Oh and hello Wolfie~ Welcome back!))

~don'т yoυ cry no мore~

Kareu~chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolffang21 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:56 am

((thanks, like that form more than my first?))
wolffang21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:26 pm

((Thank you :) I'll be poofing in and out for about an hour or so because dinner is cooking, but in an hour or two I'll be here)
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kareu~chan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 pm

wolffang21 wrote:
((thanks, like that form more than my first?))

Yup~ And I am so calling that thing a ponytail whether you like it or not. :P

BurntPickle wrote:((Thank you :) I'll be poofing in and out for about an hour or so because dinner is cooking, but in an hour or two I'll be here)

Same here. ^^

~don'т yoυ cry no мore~

Kareu~chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolffang21 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:47 pm

((and I should hope so as that was the desired effect.))
Last edited by wolffang21 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolffang21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me