Primed for Sorrow - Wolf rp - O&A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Primed for Sorrow - Wolf rp - O&A

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:52 pm

For many generations, the Amber Sky pack has lived in these mountains, It's always been the hardest place to live. But they've always survived, though it always been a struggle, fighting tooth and claw for every ounce of meat, and every inch of land. In fact, the pack has over three hundred square miles of land, most of it is the mountain and valleys below. And when the snow from the last winter melted and the old alpha stepped down for the new alpha, there was a time of prosperity. But now the pack faces two new dangers at the same time. The coming winter is about to get a lot harder. A pack of rogue wolves has arrived from a distant mountain, many months travel away, and they want one thing, the territory. With them, they've brought a sickness that the Amber Sky Packs never saw before.

The rogue wolf pack has widdled away the pack's territory to just 150 squire miles, half of what they used to have. Which has never been enough to survive the winter. Battles happen weekly while small skirmishes are daily. Which pack will survive?

Disscussion Thread
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:19 am

RP Rules:
1. CS rule apply
2. Mating, birthing, etc go to Fade to Black
3. No mod-modding or power-playing.
4. Please keep your genders even, I don't
want a 1:2 ratio.
5. Please do your best to include everyone.
6. No being your own mate or crush
7. If you do not have a picture, please give
a detailed description.
8. No killing other peoples wolves without
permission
9. Please be active, be post thrice a week.
10. Mods will be chosen by me, do not ask
11. Have fun.
12. Please put the code word in the Other
section so I know you read the rules.
13. You may only have one high rank.
14. All pups must have mothers and all
den-mothers must have mates if mate died
before the start that's fine.
15. Semi-realistic, crazy eye colors are okay.
Crazy coat colors are not. Marking normally
found on dogs or other animals is okay as
well.
16. LGBTQ+ are accepted
17. First come first serve.

Amber Sky Pack Rules:
1. Alpha's word is law
2. Defend the pack with your life.
3. A pup is to be 4 months to begin training
4. If the Alpha's have not named an heir before
they die or retire, the beta's are to step up.
5. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily.
Challenge all trespassing wolves.
6. No warrior can neglect a pup in pain or danger,
even if the kit is from a different pack
7. Mothers, pups, elders, sick or injured are to
eat first

Greymane pack Rules:
1. Alpha's word is the law.
2. Alpha's, beta's and deltas eat first
3. Any challenges for high ranks are to death.
4. All strangers are to be challenged.
5. Any wolf not strong enough to feed itself is
to be exiled.
6. Pups are to begin training at 4 months
7. Pups are not to be harmed, to do so is to harm
our future.
Fight
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:40 am

Amber Sky Pack wrote:Alpha Male: Cassius - 4 - Pansexual - Rae'tia
Alpha Female: Win his heart

Beta Male: Win her heart
Beta Female: Freya - 4 - Heterosexual - Wildsight

Delta Male: Open
Delta Female: Open

Lead Healer: Res for (The Majulian)
Healers: 0/4

Lead Fighter: Open
Fighters: 0/10

Lead Hunter: Cady - 4 - Bisexual - Rae'tia
Hunters: 2/10
Kouki - 4 - Pansexual - ♡ R a m e n ♡
Ren - 4 - Homosexual - Spiritstar3
Res for (The Majulian)

Lead Scout: Open
Scouts: 2/5
Genn - 4 - Bisexual - Spiritstar3
Hikaru - 2 - Bisexual - ♡ R a m e n ♡

Trainees: 0/10

Den-mothers: 0/3

Pups: 0/9

Elders: 0/3

Omegas: 0/4

Greymane Pack wrote:Alpha Male: Win her Heart
Alpha Female: Katrova - 3 - Heterosexual - ArtyAlpha

Beta Male: Open
Beta Female: Open

Delta Male: Open
Delta Female: Open

Lead Healer: Open
Healers: 1/2
Asuka - 3 - Demi-Panromatic - ♡ R a m e n ♡

Lead Warrior: Altair - 3 - Heterosexual - Rae'tia
Warriors: 2/15
Miwak - 5 - Demisexual - Wildsight
Kaito - 4 - Asexual - ♡ R a m e n ♡
Res for (The Majulian)x2

Lead Scout: open
Scouts: 2/10
Vesa - 2 - Heterosexual - Rae'tia
Sorra - 3 - Bisexual - Spiritstar3

Trainees: 0/10

Den-mothers: 1/2
Jessa - 3 - Bisexual - Spiritstar3

Pups: 2/6
Res for Jessa pups

Prisoners: 0/4

Elders: 0/6
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations Post

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:25 am

Key wrote:Crush ❥
Likes Each Other ♥
Mates ❤
Ex-mates ♡
Related ❣

Relations wrote:Cassius ❣ Cady
Jessa❤Altair
Genn❥Cassius
Ren❥Kouki
Sorra❥Asuka
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traditions

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:57 am

Ambersky Pack wrote:A new birth: With the birth of a new litter in the pack the whole pack celebrates and to celebrate this, the whole pack, from omega to alpha will go on a pack hunt to take either a bull caribou, cow moose or a bull moose. If they go for the caribou, then they may also take out a few weaker does as well.
The end of the training: When a young wolf has finished his or her training, they are given a chance to show their skills. If they trained to be a scout they may lead a scouting patrol, making sure no lone wolves or dangers have crossed the territory. If they've trained to be a fighter, they'll be leading a patrol to fight(scare) off a bear, cougar, or a lone wolf. Hunters will obviously be leading their first hunting party. A healer will lead an outing with new trainees about basic herbs and what they look like.
Death: The death of a pack-mate is a hard thing, and many mourn in different ways. The body of the deceased will be laid in the middle of the camp, were then those who were close to the deceased may mourn him/her. Others who may not have been close to the deceased may either keep a silent vigil for the night or howl with other pack-members. The body is buried the next morning, at either their favorite place in the territory or by the waterfall.

Greymane Pack wrote:A new birth: When a litter of pups is born, the father will go and hunt down one hare/rabbit and skin each kill. He will then lay the hare/rabbit skin over each pup. It is a sign of acceptance and believed to bring luck and strength.
The end of the training: When a wolf has finished training, he or she depending on their chosen profession will do one thing to signify that they are done. Should they not do so successfully or finish in a timely manner they are to have another month of training before they are eligible to try again. A healer is to search out either a rare plant or gather a bundle of herbs that the healers are low on. A scout is to run around their current territory, keeping an eye out for dangers before reporting back to camp. A warrior is to beat a warrior of the alpha's or lead warriors choosing.
Death: In the Greymane pack, death is handled much as a human would. The body is quickly buried, at an important landmark, where the pack will spend an undetermined amount of time telling stories about the wolf. Later that night, the pack will howl in rememberance.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory, Camp, Extra

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:48 pm

Territory
The pack’s territory takes place in a part of a lush forest that is growing around the middle of a snow-covered mountain. The trees of the forest are made up of evergreens around the mountain, but the valley below is full of birch trees. There are sometimes different types of trees sprouting up through the forest but usually rarely. A river runs down from the mountain from all the snow runoff which turns into a waterfall at one of the snowy cliffs of the mountain. From there the river small lake before forming a river once more, heading south down to the base of the valley where it joins another larger river that leads to the ocean. The river is clean and clear most of the year, though freezing during the spring and winter months.

Ambersky Camp
The pack’s camp in made around a clearing within the trees. There is a large boulder in which the alpha will stand on to give a talk to the whole pack or give speeches. Around there are dens made of the large cervices in the rocks or hollowed-out roots of trees. Some dens are under large bushes that had the bottoms dug down some and protection lining around. There is a large den created out a small cave that the mothers and elders live in as it’s more well protected than the others.

Greymane camp
The pack's camp is made in a cavern on the snow-covered mountain. The dark cave is lit up from the inside by the way of a multitude of glowworms and a few species of glowing fungi. Which makes it beautiful when the sun goes down. There are nine smaller caves inside that are home to the pack, any prisoners are homed in a small wolf-made den in the back of the warrior's den, to prevent anyone from escaping. The alpha(s) tend to make announcements on a large rock that fell from the cave roof after an earthquake.

Extra
Season - Late autumn
Weather - Breezy, bit of a chill

Moderators:
None so far

Last bumped by Rae'tia on Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:48 pm.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me