.:The Legend of the Jewel & Evil Herds V2:.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

If you were made to live in this realm, what herd would you choose?

The Sudden Death Herd
26%
The Secret Herd
22%
The Diamond Herd
22%
The Ruby Herd
13%
The Emerald Herd
4%
Misfits
13%

Total votes : 23

Re: .:The Legend of the Jewel & Evil Herds V2:.

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 am

~Epiphany~ wrote:(Finally, I have time to post these! also a question for you Astro. Pathfinder still has the deal with Lucifer that he can join his herd willingly right? And do you think it would be okay if I posted the form for Epiphany soon? )

Username: ~Epiphany~

Character Name: Pathfinder

Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Death: Dark

Breed: Belgium/Quarter Horse

Looks: Dark red coat, green-ish mane and tail, green eyes. Overall, he isn't that good looking.

Powers: Super Strength

Weaknesses: Cimmaron, Fire, and plants.

Rank Wanted: Lead Warrior

Group wanted: Secret and Death Herd

Mate/Crush: Cimmaron (Will be forced to be future mate)

History (Optional): (I might do this later, but I don't have to much muse for it now. Also, I didn't put much history on his original form.)
Personality: Sexy attitude, loves to see violence. Overall, his personality is quite chaotic.

Name: Cimmaron

Type of species (Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Dark):Ruby/Dark~ Cimmy has both Sparkling Legends and Takari's Dna in her.

Breed: Quarter Horse

Looks: Buckskin Mare, Dark Blue eyes.

Powers:Can Make and Control Fire

Weakness: Water
Rank Wanted:Royal Foal
Group wanted:Ruby
Mate/Crush:none
History (Optional):3 long years ago, Sapphire the queen of the ruby herd had gone missing it was reported and spread across the land that she was dead. The last thing that had happened to her was being attacked by Takari...which now she carried in her his dna...But what all did not know was that she was still alive! she was hiding in a forest. Sapphire felt weak after a while and dizzy, suddenly realizing she was pregant! But...the foal that she had inside her had both Sparkys AND Takari's Dna...Soon Sapphire gave birth to a healthy young curious buckskin filly.. She was proud of what she brought in the world. and loved her, she named her Cimmaron. Cimmy was a very beautiful young Filly and had the power to make and control fire. but not only did she have Sparkys dna in her...she had Takari's as well. (Takari is dead, died from Colic) Sapphire knew that when her daughter grew older she would battle herself on whether to be a great leader in the right like her father or a dark horse such as Takari. Years passed, and the young filly grew finally she reached the age of 3. And was now a "Mare" no longer a filly. EVerything seemed to be perfect...but not for long. A pack of wolves came upon the 2 mares that night, and they sperated in the forest. After hours, Cimmaron had no wolves attack her she came out of her hiding and searched for her mother. Finnally finding her she saw her mother soaked in blood, dieing. Cimmaron began to crie, Sapphire told her, that her last wish was for Cimmaron to leave her, and not see her die. Cimmaron obeyed and left. But what Cimmy didnt know was that she was a princess of the Ruby herd. Her mother had not told her, for she feared that if Cimmaron found out she would look for her father Sparkling Legends, Sapphire did not know whether or not Sparky was still held captured by Killer. but she didnt want Cimmy to run into Killer and be captured or murdered. Cimmaron ran off in the sunset, but just then a mule in the forest was walking looking for camp seeing the young buckskin mare run off in the sunset he looked down and realized it was Sapphire the queen he ran to her and saw she was dieing. Sapphire was kept whispering Cimmaron, Cimmaron. The mule asked who Cimmaron was, Sapphire answered weakly "My Daughter" then took her last breathe and lay still. dead. The Mule realized. tho his queen was dead her daughter was alive, The news spread all over the land. And soon everyone knew that Yes, Sapphire was NOW dead. But the Princess of the ruby herd was still alive somewhere in the land. Cimmaron would soon find out she was royalty.
Personality:Curious and a Strong Spirit
Other:I wont be able to get online to rp alot, at the least every sunday I will get on and at the most twice a week counting sunday.

{Accepted! :)
And yeah, Lucifer will still keep the deal with Pathfinder to join the herd ;) I just can't remember what position he wanted to be in.. Oh, and of course! I'd like to see Epiphany in action! I also might bring in some new characters of mine to take part in the other herds, because then they won't be so empty :lol: }

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 am

(Okay, should we have where she is already born? Epiphany I mean.)

Username: ☪Epiphany☪

Name: ∞Rigel∞

Type of species (Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Dark): Dark/Diamond

Breed: Dutch Warmblood

Looks: http://marshavoica.webs.com/Armani%202009%20res.jpg Black, with dark blue eyes.

Powers: Teleportation (He can move himself, and other objects from one place to another in a flash.)

Weakness: He likes to get things done, and move fast. When something is slow, or playing with his mind. He gets angry, and frustrated.

Group wanted: Sudden Death Herd

Mate/Crush: None

History (Optional): Rigel grew up in the diamond herd, he grew up without a father. His mother named him after the star "Rigel", but his name is pronounced differently. (Ree Gell) not (Ree Gall) like the star. He grew up best friends with a young colt named "Cavallo." They were best friends, and Rigel would always add excitement and adventure into there relationship. Soon, the two young colts were torn apart. And Cavallo left to the Death Herd. Rigel did not know this, until he left the diamond herd...to become a warrior at the Sudden Death Herd. Soon finding his long time buddy Cavallo. The stallion isn't pure evil, infact he is quite nice to be around.

Personality: Funny, Sensitive.

Other:
Last edited by NatchiriNeko on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:47 am

{When do we start Astro?}
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:51 am

~Epiphany~ wrote:(Okay, should we have where she is already born? Epiphany I mean.)

Username: ☪Epiphany☪

Name: ∞Rigel∞

Type of species (Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Dark): Dark/Diamond

Breed: Dutch Warmblood

Looks: http://marshavoica.webs.com/Armani%202009%20res.jpg Black, with dark brown eyes.

Powers: Teleportation (He can move himself, and other objects from one place to another in a flash.)

Weakness: He likes to get things done, and move fast. When something is slow, or playing with his mind. He gets angry, and frustrated.

Mate/Crush: None

History (Optional): Rigel grew up in the diamond herd, he grew up without a father. His mother named him after the star "Rigel", but his name is pronounced differently. (Ree Gell) not (Ree Gall) like the star. He grew up best friends with a young colt named "Cavallo." They were best friends, and Rigel would always add excitement and adventure into there relationship. Soon, the two young colts were torn apart. And Cavallo left to the Death Herd. Rigel did not know this, until he left the diamond herd...to become a warrior at the Sudden Death Herd. Soon finding his long time buddy Cavallo. The stallion isn't pure evil, infact he is quite nice to be around.

Personality: Funny, Sensitive.

Other:

{Yeah, go ahead with it, otherwise it'd take YEARS :lol: And I added Rigel ;) }

♫Lyrics♫ wrote:{When do we start Astro?}

{Has everybody posted their forms? I know Bramble still needs to edit her first post and add in her own, and Opal. still needs to post as well... I want to make sure all the forms are relatively close to the front page so if necessary it won't be so difficult to find them :? }

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 am

Okay! thanks for adding him! I will put up her form next time I get the chance. And I don't know what position Pathfinder should have... you choose! ;)

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Battlestar951 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Username:Battlestar951
Character Name:Remington
Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Death:Emerald
Breed:Spanish Mustang
Looks: an Obsidian Black coat, defined muscles, a glossy black mane and tail, with sapphire blue eyes
Powers: super speed, super strength
Weaknesses:normal weaknesses for sudden death herd horses
Rank Wanted: Lead warrior
Mate/Crush: Cimmaron
History (Optional):Remington was abandoned when he was just barely able to stand because he was born so small and his parents thought he was not going to live long. As they started walking away his parents got into a battle (still in sight) with the Ruby herd and died from great blood loss coming from their throat and heads he got up and started walked towards them when the leader scared him off and he ran away as fast as he could and then later collapsed from sheer exhaustion. About a year later he scared off his first pack of mountain lions and he has the scar to prove it on his front left leg in the shape of an arrow from the first lash after that it was on and he ended up in the middle of 7 dead mountain lions. Not long after he was taken in by the diamond herd but then later wondered off to the sudden death herd where he was later accepted into. He soon showed the capability of his powers when he turned 2 years old and had mastered them by the time he was 3. He later came across Cimarron when he was practicing his galloping on a long stretch of grass and immediately stopped at the great beauty of her glistening golden coat and gorgeous light blue eyes that complimented her so beautifully. Their eyes met for a split second before he heard his name called from his leader and at that point he realized she was the one and only mare for him.
Personality: shy but outgoing
Last edited by Battlestar951 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battlestar951

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 am

Battlestar951 wrote:
[i]Username:Battlestar951
Character Name:Remington
Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Death:Emerald
Breed:Spanish Mustang
Looks: an Obsidian Black coat, defined muscles, a glossy black mane and tail, with sapphire blue eyes
Powers: super speed, super strength
Weaknesses:normal weaknesses for sudden death herd horses
Rank Wanted: Lead warrior
Mate/Crush: Cimmaron
History (Optional):Remington was abandoned when he was just barely able to stand because he was born so small and his parents thought he was not going to live long. As they started walking away his parents got into a battle (still in sight) with the Ruby herd and died from great blood loss coming from their throat and heads he got up and started walked towards them when the leader scared him off and he ran away as fast as he could and then later collapsed from sheer exhaustion. About a year later he scared off his first pack of mountain lions and he has the scar to prove it on his front left leg in the shape of an arrow from the first lash after that it was on and he ended up in the middle of 7 dead mountain lions. Not long after he was taken in by the diamond herd but then later wondered off to the sudden death herd where he was later accepted into. He soon showed the capability of his powers when he turned 2 years old and had mastered them by the time he was 3. He later came across Cimarron when he was practicing his galloping on a long stretch of grass and immediately stopped at the great beauty of her glistening golden coat and gorgeous light blue eyes that complimented her so beautifully. Their eyes met for a split second before he heard his name called from his leader and at that point he realized she was the one and only mare of him.
Personality: shy but outgoing/i]

{Accepted! I'll add Remington to the front :) }

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Battlestar951 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:29 am

Character Name:Sephra
Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Death:Ruby
Breed: Friesian, Andalusian
Looks:Image Base brown coat color, fade to carmel colored stockings, silver hooves, white star on bridge of nose, slight pinking on muzzle, dark sapphire blue eyes, white tobiano paint markings, Ruby colored mane and tail, usually wears gold necklace with a blue diamond at the end around her neck
Powers: Shape Shifting
Weaknesses: Normal Weakness for Sudden Death Herd horses
Rank Wanted: Delta Female
Mate/Crush: Raphael
History (Optional): She was born in the middle of nowhere in the mountains under a aspen tree in the heart of winter. She was born with such beautiful coat pattern with Ruby colored mane and tail. After she was born her mother placed a golden necklace around her neck with a blue diamond at the end of it. The diamond almost perfectly matched her dark sapphire blue eyes. As she lie on the floor her mother went to go look for a warm spot to stay when she hadn't returned for an hour her father went out in a search for her. After a while Sephra started getting lonely she went out for a look but her curiosity got the best of her and she saw the sparkling icicles hanging from the roof of a cavern she decided to taste one when she took a lick her tongue got stuck so she broke it off and started prancing around looking for her parents again. She closed her eyes and was cantering around when she ran into something very hard when she opened her eyes it was a member of the Sudden Death Herd. She opened her mouth in shock when she did the icicle fell out of her mouth and hit the horse in the leg. The horse started prancing around in pain and she ran off as fast as she could she checked behind her to make sure she was not being followed when she did she tripped over something quite large when she got up she found out it was her mother laying dead on the floor blood splattered on the rock next to her. She then turned around to find her father frozen in an ice capsule. She turned without thinking and she ran back into the horse again where she was captured and that's how she ended up in the Sudden Death Herd.
Personality:Curious but Strong Minded
Battlestar951

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:09 am

Battlestar951 wrote:
Character Name:Sephra
Ruby, Emerald, Diamond or Death:Ruby
Breed: Friesian, Andalusian
Looks:Image Base brown coat color, fade to carmel colored stockings, silver hooves, white star on bridge of nose, slight pinking on muzzle, dark sapphire blue eyes, white tobiano paint markings, Ruby colored mane and tail, usually wears gold necklace with a blue diamond at the end around her neck
Powers: Shape Shifting
Weaknesses: Normal Weakness for Sudden Death Herd horses
Rank Wanted: Delta Female
Mate/Crush: Raphael
History (Optional): She was born in the middle of nowhere in the mountains under a aspen tree in the heart of winter. She was born with such beautiful coat pattern with Ruby colored mane and tail. After she was born her mother placed a golden necklace around her neck with a blue diamond at the end of it. The diamond almost perfectly matched her dark sapphire blue eyes. As she lie on the floor her mother went to go look for a warm spot to stay when she hadn't returned for an hour her father went out in a search for her. After a while Sephra started getting lonely she went out for a look but her curiosity got the best of her and she saw the sparkling icicles hanging from the roof of a cavern she decided to taste one when she took a lick her tongue got stuck so she broke it off and started prancing around looking for her parents again. She closed her eyes and was cantering around when she ran into something very hard when she opened her eyes it was a member of the Sudden Death Herd. She opened her mouth in shock when she did the icicle fell out of her mouth and hit the horse in the leg. The horse started prancing around in pain and she ran off as fast as she could she checked behind her to make sure she was not being followed when she did she tripped over something quite large when she got up she found out it was her mother laying dead on the floor blood splattered on the rock next to her. She then turned around to find her father frozen in an ice capsule. She turned without thinking and she ran back into the horse again where she was captured and that's how she ended up in the Sudden Death Herd.
Personality:Curious but Strong Minded

{Accepted! I'll add her to the front:)
P:S We'll start soon guys!}

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:19 pm

~Dante's Epiphany~

Species: Secret

Breed: Friesian/Classified

Looks: Epiphany

Powers: Epiphany has many powers, since both her father and mother are very powerful, its a bit hard to explain what she can do. First off, since she was born into the forbidden forest, she can withstand the fumes with ease. (Which most horses can't do.) She can use her cloak that her father gave her, as well as her own magic, to almost become an unnoticed shadow. Lightning is one of Epiphany's mothers weaknesses, but is one of her fathers best magic talents. It seems a bit jumbled, but Epiphany can easily control Lightning through her body movements (and her mind). Epiphany also has a strong knack for Mind Magic, which she inherited mostly from her father. For some reason, it isn't quite as dark as her fathers; But it can be quite effective when used.

Weaknesses: Large bodies of water, heights, some kinds of poison, anyone who knows how to make her angry.

Group: Secret Herd

History: I was born, and grew up in the secret herd. My father and mother are Lucifer (The Cloaked Figure): King of The Secret Herd, and Enigma: Former Queen of the Sudden Death Herd, now Queen of the Secret Herd. I don't have to much history yet, considering I am only two years old.

Personality: Is actually a pretty sweet mare, she loves to make jokes and entertain. Although sometimes, she simply likes to be alone. But don't underestimate her, when pushed, she can become quite angry.
Last edited by NatchiriNeko on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me