.:The Legend of the Jewel & Evil Herds V2:.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

If you were made to live in this realm, what herd would you choose?

The Sudden Death Herd
26%
The Secret Herd
22%
The Diamond Herd
22%
The Ruby Herd
13%
The Emerald Herd
4%
Misfits
13%

Total votes : 23

Re: .:The Legend of the Jewel & Evil Herds V2:.

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:39 pm

{It's okay, I might be going to my nan and granddads soon anyways, but we need to get things started before the topic dies! :/ }

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:04 am

(Agreed. Astro...could you go ahead and start? Haha I don't have the muse right now.)
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:18 am

~Epiphany~ wrote:(Agreed. Astro...could you go ahead and start? Haha I don't have the muse right now.)

{Sure! I'll quote the last posts from the old rp and reply to them. Hopefully that will help!}

Death's Entrance looked around him, observing the atmosphere with a sharp eye. It was bleak, freezing cold, and oppressive. Why did the Cloaked Figure even want to live here? He was willing to sacrifice his old friend's achievements and life to feed off of his own rich and greed. He lived off of others' happiness, and when they were willing to fight back, he hid away in the shadows like a coward. Death bared his teeth in anger, feeling his mind explode. If I had the power to kill him alone, I would. I'd never give up loyalty for my own needs. Lucifer is a traitor. -That thought always stuck in his mind.

When a few minutes had passed, Death had allowed himself to calm down, thinking to himself about the mission Killer had set both he and Raphael. It became kind of personal now. A personal battle between just him and the Cloaked Figure. He had been hurt, had his friend taken away, all his herd mates imprisoned, and his king and king's wife injured and brought down to face him without nobody by his side.
The thought of such carelessness and greed made Death's blood boil to the point of where he could burst into flames. He knew it wasn't possible; but he would stand infront of the firing line for his own herd and for the vengeance of his kind and gladly die before Killer. And that was just to free his herd of the burden. However, the Cloaked Figure didn't have the same mentality as the rest of them, even though Killer had raised and trained him from a young colt.

It was at that point when an ear-splitting sound boomed within his ears. The Death herd call? Was it really possible? Death then pricked his ears to the loud calling... Could it be? Could it really be his OWN King calling out to him? Without a second more of waiting, Death reared in excitement, flailing his hooves in the air. Listening closer, there was a second one. It sounded very much more higher pitched than the last one, higher frequency too. It was Silvani.

Death could hardly contain himself. He reared again, and gave a few energetic bucks, freeing himself from standing still. When he allowed his adrenaline to settle, he realized that Cimmaron was looking at him. Her softening gaze rested on him alone, as if nobody else in her world existed except for him. He looked down, blushing. Shuffling on his feet, then gazing at her again. He smiled warmly, and then approached her. "Don't worry... We'll get everything back to the way it was, and your special contributions will be rewarded. I'll make sure Killer expresses his gratitude, and I'll make sure none of the Sudden Death herd harm your father or anybody else within his own herd." He put a reassuring wing around her and pulled her close. "You feel so cold. We better evacuate the herd before they choke. It's warmer out in the open air." He listened to Cimmaron's theories as they walked. He checked behind him to make sure the others were following; which they were. When Cimmaron doubted herself, he shook his head, looking at her with a skeptical eye. "Atleast you still have the courage to stand infront of a Sudden Death herd Guard and speak your ideas. Nobody else would do that."

He leaned closer and licked her on the ears, trying his best to comfort her after her troubles with her father. He found it amazing how she could still work with Killer and his herd after what he did to them. Leaving Sparky in a disgusting dungeon for dead, and mesmerising her to believe that he was the good one, and her own father was the bad one.

Imp followed behind slowly with Osiris listening to Death and Cimmaron speak with a tired manor. The others following with him seemed to be on their guard all the time, as if they mentally thought of the Cloaked Figure coming back to kill them was a possibility.
He frowned, suddenly stopping in his tracks. He looked back at the clearing, then infront of him to Death. "What about Enigma, Skeleton King and Raphael? You just gonna leave them?" Imp questioned, looking at Death who was holding Cimmaron in his wings.

Osiris shot a look at Imp, and then at Death, waiting for his reply. "It's true, Death. We can't just leave and hope somebody else is coming to the rescue. We don't even know if Killer is well yet. He probably doesn't even know we were here. He could be anywhere, or lying in his death bed."

When Death registered Imp and Osiris's questions, he stopped, and then turned round to face them sternly. He sighed heavily, as if to say 'you obviously didn't listen', and then looked behind him eyeing Cimmaron, and the darkness after that. "That's where your wrong, comrades." He said flatly. "Didn't you hear Killer and Silvani call out to us? You must've let that poison get to your head if you didn't notice. No, I'm deciding to evacuate all of our herd, including the outsiders, from this harsh environment before we all choke and freeze to death. We're lucky to get out alive. So I'm trying to get us closer to the castle so our powers work better. We also have an advantage on the outside, because, if Killer and Silvani are really out there, we can all reunite and surround the forest. Killer can help us form a plan, and we can go in for the kill, rescue Raphael, Enigma and Skeleton King." Death snorted once he had stated his ideas.
He looked out into the crowd to see who agreed with him, and was surprised when everybody nodded. He smiled, then continued to lead the way...

{Okay, that was my last post which you replied to with this: }

CImmaron smiled back, she felt her mind and body start to swirl...her hocks began shaking...and her crest shivered. Not of fear...but of something else she never felt before. Seeing Death begin to approach her, she blushed. Once his wing wrapped around her. She couldn't help but smile... Looking into his eyes, she listened to him. Hoping he wouldn't mind, she rested her head upon his shoulder as they walked. I wonder if he thinks I am a good looking mare... Cimmaron suddenly snorted and stopped in her tracks...she haden't even noticed her appearance. She haden't really ever thought about it much. She began struggling trying to fix her mane, and her tail. She sighed, the slightly damp mists had changed her mane and tail from straight and silky, to wavy...She looked to Death and frowned. Beginning to walk again, she knew she wasen't the prettiest mare. She had always wanted to look like her mother...but she knew she never would..

{The other bits I couldn't exactly put to use in this rp as it was forcebreeding :? Would this help you with your muse?}

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:30 am

(Ah yes it would, thanks so much. Just been so busy with work and pressure and stupid people haha. Thanks! I will try to post tonight...Considering now I have some homework to do!)

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:38 am

~Epiphany~ wrote:(Ah yes it would, thanks so much. Just been so busy with work and pressure and stupid people haha. Thanks! I will try to post tonight...Considering now I have some homework to do!)

{Okay then! When you post, I'll reply as best I can :) }

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Cimmaron

Cimmaron smiled back, she felt her mind and body start to swirl...her hocks began shaking...and her crest shivered. Not of fear...but of something else she never felt before. Seeing Death begin to approach her, she blushed. Once his wing wrapped around her. She couldn't help but smile... Looking into his eyes, she listened to him. Hoping he wouldn't mind, she rested her head upon his shoulder as they walked. I wonder if he thinks I am a good looking mare... Cimmaron suddenly snorted and stopped in her tracks. She hadn't even noticed her appearance. She hadn't really ever thought about it much. She began struggling trying to fix her mane, and her tail. She sighed, the slightly damp mists had changed her mane and tail from straight and silky, to wavy. She looked to Death and frowned. Beginning to walk again, she knew she wasn't the most stunningly beautiful mare. She had always wanted to look like her mother...but she knew she never would..

Cavallo

Cavallo kept his search up. Stopping every few seconds, glancing down the halls looking for some sign of the Skeleton King. Cavallo soon found himself at the bottom of the castle. He had been searching for hours, and still no sign. Cavallo hurried back up the stairs, and went straight to his room. Should I search outside? Cavallo opened his closet, deciding to change. His gaze met his cloak...his black cloak. He had been wearing this black cloak all around the castle before the "Cloaked Figure" showed up. Now look what has happened, there castle has been falling apart. Cavallo continued staring emptily at his silky cloak. He was a mysterous horse indeed, he was usually quiet around and castle. And some even thought of him as a suspicious acting horse, like he was hiding something. But he would never betray his herd. A quite disturbing thought then entered his mind. Do they at all suspect me of helping the Cloaked Figure? No, they couldn't. Besides, he hadn't heard of any suspicion of such a betrayal from him. But most never did... Cavallo shook his head and began changing.

Rigel

Rigel laid upon his bed without moving, his eyes fixed upon the window. He heard shouting outside, soldiers of the Death Herd probably making daily rounds around the castle. Ever since the great attack upon the castle, the security has gotten much stricter. Everything was so tense all the time, as if the herd was secretly bleeding. And it would soon collapse. Rigel had joined the herd only a few days before the great sabotage. He had high hopes...but now, everything seemed to be broken and lost. Rigel slowly got up from his bed, and exited his room. He would report to Silvani to see if anything needed to be urgently done. Rigel soon spotted the multi-colored mare. "Silvani, anything important needed to be done?"
Last edited by NatchiriNeko on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:54 pm

~Epiphany~ wrote:
Cimmaron

Cimmaron smiled back, she felt her mind and body start to swirl...her hocks began shaking...and her crest shivered. Not of fear...but of something else she never felt before. Seeing Death begin to approach her, she blushed. Once his wing wrapped around her. She couldn't help but smile... Looking into his eyes, she listened to him. Hoping he wouldn't mind, she rested her head upon his shoulder as they walked. I wonder if he thinks I am a good looking mare... Cimmaron suddenly snorted and stopped in her tracks. She hadn't even noticed her appearance. She hadn't really ever thought about it much. She began struggling trying to fix her mane, and her tail. She sighed, the slightly damp mists had changed her mane and tail from straight and silky, to wavy. She looked to Death and frowned. Beginning to walk again, she knew she wasn't the most stunningly beautiful mare. She had always wanted to look like her mother...but she knew she never would..

Cavallo

Cavallo kept his search up. Stopping every few seconds, glancing down the halls looking for some sign of the Skeleton King. Cavallo soon found himself at the bottom of the castle. He had been searching for hours, and still no sign. Cavallo hurried back up the stairs, and went straight to his room. Should I search outside? Cavallo opened his closet, deciding to change. His gaze met his cloak...his black cloak. He had been wearing this black cloak all around the castle before the "Cloaked Figure" showed up. Now look what has happened, there castle has been falling apart. Cavallo continued staring emptily at his silky cloak. He was a mysterous horse indeed, he was usually quiet around and castle. And some even thought of him as a suspicious acting horse, like he was hiding something. But he would never betray his herd. A quite disturbing thought then entered his mind. Do they at all suspect me of helping the Cloaked Figure? No, they couldn't. Besides, he hadn't heard of any suspicion of such a betrayal from him. But most never did... Cavallo shook his head and began changing.

Rigel

Rigel laid upon his bed without moving, his eyes fixed upon the window. He heard shouting outside, soldiers of the Death Herd probably making daily rounds around the castle. Ever since the great attack upon the castle, the security has gotten much stricter. Everything was so tense all the time, as if the herd was secretly bleeding. And it would soon collapse. Rigel had joined the herd only a few days before the great sabotage. He had high hopes...but now, everything seemed to be broken and lost. Rigel slowly got up from his bed, and exited his room. He would report to Silvani to see if anything needed to be urgently done. Rigel soon spotted the multi-colored mare. "Silvani, anything important needed to be done?"

Dante's Epiphany

(I will post Epiphany later)

{Great post! Now time for me to get my butt into gear! :lol: }

Midnight Killer stood still as he watched Silvani contently. He trusted that mare more than anybody else; even himself. Sometimes he looks back on how badly he used to treat his staff. How he mocked them and threatened to kill them if something simple went wrong. But, he often misinterpreted how useful and co-operative they are when a problem like this comes to hand. He had missed a lot of crucial things out in these recent months, and for some reason, these painful experiences inflicted on his life made him the better being for it. He was kinder, more tolerant, and not as malevolent as before.
He took in these thoughts, and smiled softly to himself. That's it Killer... He thought to himself. I don't need to threaten to kill in order to get my respect. I can get it by being normal and without the confrontational actions. This, was true. He knew all too well. His staff were not stupid, as they reacted better when he was more approachable, and instead of being put under pressure by his expectations, they knew they could concentrate and trust themselves to carry out the job properly -under the savailance of the guards.-
"That's a good idea. I better call out too, just to make sure they know I am well. It'll give them a booster in spirits. But I am determined to go there NOW. Silvani, lets go."
Killer ignored Silvani's warnings about his lung-strength, but he was adamant they go to the forest as soon as possible. When he was mind-set, there was no changing it.

Death's Entrance sighed sadly, gazing down at Cimmaron with a tender edge beaming in his beautiful sea-blue eyes. He turned all his attention towards the mare when she spoke, soaking up her soft and melodic voice, understanding her and getting a feel of her opinions and thoughts. It never felt so good to just take a long minute to relax, to drop all of your things to be with who you want to be, and to talk freely without being interrupted. Basic things like that seemed to be very few and far between, due to the provoked attack the Cloaked Figure had unleashed upon his home herd.
Initially, anger and vengeance brewed within the stallion's heart-but he was forgetting about the truly stunning mare before him. Just then, Death realised that he never really felt like having a love in his life before-too much heartbreak, he used to say to himself. He always believed that the horse he was (and others much alike him) should never find love. It ruined the hard edge needed for a place in the Sudden Death Herd, not only that, but Killer would always pick out your weaknesses, and beat you to your knees with it.
However, forgetting everything that was around him and focussing just on the image of Cimmaron, there was something deep within his heart that really loved her. The stallion never really recognized the fact that he had always loved her from day one. Love often found ways to get to you.
He blushed, allowing himself to slip out of his reverie and into the real world. Coughing to pardon himself, he spoke in an almost baffled way.
"Wow... Um... Cimmaron. I-I... Um... Think you're... Um... Beautiful? Is there any other way to put it?" He couldn't help but let a cheerful smile spread across his face. Gently, he leant forwards and kissed her on the cheek, giving her an encouraging squeeze.
"I'll keep my promise, don't worry..."

It was at that particular moment in time, that a gut-wrenching theory had resurfaced... Enigma, Skeleton King and Raphael had still not been found, and Death's apprehensiveness was becoming unbearable.
Realizing that if he didn't do anything quickly, the Cloaked Figure might kill Raphael and Skeleton King, and steal Enigma away and hold her captive against Killer's will...
Death stopped the crowd of horses, and shouted at the top of his voice:
"We must get out of this forest NOW! And do it quickly! Follow me, and I will lead you out safely! When we are out, we must find Killer and Silvani! They will help us form a plot in order to get Enigma, Raphael and Skeleton out safely, and then bringing the Cloaked Figure to justice."

Not recognizing the consequences of his actions, Death went ahead to lead the large group of horses. Friends, enemies and allies.
But nobody noticed who was behind them. Somebody most dangerous, most feared, and most malicious.
The Cloaked Figure, who had heard his bellowing voice, stopped in his tracks to investigate the interruption. He had imprisoned Enigma somewhere Killer would never find, and he had concocted a plan of his own. Fight.

The Cloaked Figure silently appeared from thin air behind the crowd of horses, smiling darkly, laughing to himself. They really had no idea of the situation they were about to get themselves in. And that knuckle-head, Death's Entrance, was all to blame for it. For stopping him the last time... It didn't really matter to Lucifer who lived or who died. He just wanted his revenge, and his own plan to overthrow his predecessor, or who was meant to be his predecessor before he reined.
Before jumping into action, the Cloaked Figure grinned again, alighting all the trees infront of the horses with blazing flames. Wood, being as easy to catch fire as it was, soon became a roaring inferno, bright enough to blind you.
"Going so soon, are we?" He made himself visible for all the shocked horses to see him in his true form, however, his cape still covered his identity. "But Death, your stopping all the fun! Wouldn't want thaaaat, would we, now?" He gave a heartless cackle, and reared up, thrashing the ground with his front hooves.
"You have stopped me for the last time, and not even your worthless, stupid 'King' can help you now."

Death's Entrance shot round, and reared up, almost choking himself from shock and horror.
"You sneaky, pathetic, idle, psychopathic snake! You heard every word, didn't you?"

The Cloaked Figure laughed louder this time, shaking his head. "You don't think I can hear things? You stupid idiot? I can hear for miles. And thanks to your little speech, I can gather every little idea you have to put to use. How you want to get Killer and Silvani to find me and 'bring me to justice.' HAHA, don't make me die of laughter! Who is there to bring me to justice? No police, no rules. Every herd for itself. You get what you make of it, and frankly, your pathetic 'King' failed."

Death snorted. "That's enough of the small-talk. Let's get down to business. WHERE are they? And WHAT did you do to them?"

"Oh, don't worry. Enigma is fine. She's with me. As for your friend, Raphael, and your King's child, I have my own ideas on what's next in line for them."

"You would never touch Enigma! She would kill you a thousand times if it weren't for your cheating! You use other elements of power and combine them. That makes you stronger, and basically indestructible!"

"Oh, Death, tell me something I don't know! You are stupid, and so... Predictable! No wonder why your herd is in such a mess. I guess you don't really know who's on your side now; which make things all the more interesting for me. Lets finish what we started..."

{Moreeee coming for next post :mrgreen: }

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:51 am

Cimmaron

Cimmaron blushed, and listened to every word of Deaths. She had never heard his real thoughts like that before. In fact, she had always pictured him of a strong and most able stallion. That no one could find his true emotions...But this was different. She had always thought that of herself, a clumsy, fiery, angry mare that no one could ever understand. But right now, she felt peaceful. I feel like my mother.. Cimmaron kept thinking to herself, still listening to Death. Suddenly she heard one word that shocked her. "Beautiful" An overwhelming, and melting feeling fell upon her. Her knee's and fetlocks felt as if they would collapse. Cimmaron came closer to him. A soft kiss was shared, which made Cimmaron even more drowsy. She glanced up into his beautiful eyes, as her dark sapphire eyes sparkled. She listened to his whisper. "I will keep my promise.." Cimmaron wasn't quite as tall as the large stallion, but made an effort to push herself up to his face. She was going to kiss him back, showing that she had feelings for him that she hoped he shared just as much. Suddenly, Cimmaron saw the forest around them catch on fire. She pulled away from Death almost immediately. She turned to Imp and Osiris. They seemed to give a look like Did you do that? Cimmaron frowned and shook her head. "Death, that wasn't me..." A roaring laughter seemed to haunt the woods, and stepping out into the clearing stood chaos itself. Cimmaron listened to his words carefully. Cimmaron's thoughts now became clear in her mind. Yes, lets finished what we started!

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:07 am

(Epiphany, your not working!)
Last edited by NatchiriNeko on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:26 am

Dante's Enigma

Name: Dante's Enigma
Herd: Sudden Death Herd (Temporarily The Secret Herd as she is one of The Chosen)
Breed: Nightmare Pegasus (Friesian)
Powers: She is highly resistant to the fumes of the Forbidden Forest which allows her to remain in it while unaffected by the toxic air for up to 3 hours. After 3 hours, the fumes begin to take effect as if she were a normal horse. She also has wings, and can cloak herself in tar-like shadows to temporarily shield herself or a target from light-based attacks and protect from some not-too-powerful physical attacks. She can also cover a target in shadows and turn shadows into a tar-like substance, and can use her opponents own shadow against them. She can also use mental suggestion as a form of hypnosis, but prefers not to use anything extreme unless in a desperate situation. As Queen of the Sudden Death herd, she also possesses the ability to convert pure minds to the path of darkness, injecting them with a special venom secreted from her elongated canine teeth.
Weakness: Enigma's energy is drained quickly by sunlight, even though she needs a light source to be able to fight any of her enemies with shadows, her main ability. This means she has trouble fighting for long periods of time during the day, when shadows are the most powerful and plentiful. She is not affected by moonlight however, and shade lessens the effect of sunlight. Any type of fire is also a weakness as it expels strong heat and light.
Mate: Midnight Killer
History: She was raised as a normal foal in Sudden Death Herd, but always had a slightly kinder demeanor than her herd mates. Because of this, she was given the rank of carer, and eventually lead carer later on before Midnight Killer chose her as his mate. She soon bore Killer's foal, Skeleton King, and hopes to have more children with her beloved. Recently though, she has been kidnapped by the mysterious cloaked figure...
Personality: As mentioned in her history, she was always slightly more kind than other members of the Sudden Death Herd. She has always been very motherly with the foals of her own kind, and acted as a surrogate mother to foals who's parents died in combat or were gone frequently. Despite her mostly gently nature towards her own kind, she can be ruthless in battle, especially when defending the young and those she cares deeply for.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me