❂~Loose Bolts and Screws~❂ACCEPTING

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Are your characters linked on the first page of the desccusion thread and this rp thread?

Yes
86%
no(pm me please)
14%
not properly (the links are incorrectly done, or the lead to the wrong post. pm me)
No votes
only on one(pm me)
No votes

Total votes : 7

❂~Loose Bolts and Screws~❂ACCEPTING

Postby Sunrae117 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:23 am

❂~Loose Bolts and Screws~❂

^ More info can be found there. Character forms along with different tid-bits about each species^

Spread the word!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=2773318&p=89810509#p89711912][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/d34d/f/2015/231/9/e/loosboltsadd_by_sunrae117-d96dodc.gif[/img][/url]

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

❂VERALL PL❂T: Story takes place around year 2030. Humans through their advancements have attracted the attention of some outsiders. These creatures who come from another world create something from ours. Genetically modified dogs. In fear, and in defense humans lash back creating their own. Robotic dogs called K9s. On both sides these modified beasts have fought and then fled. Now its your turn to choose what side you are on and how long you plan to stay....
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

RULES

{✬} ALL TESS's RULES APPLY HERE
1. Please use the discussion board for character forms and ooc chat. Also all chat on the discussion form should be about the RP. That's the place you should go for recaps, questions and plot ideas. IF ANY CHARACTER FORMS ARE POSTED IN THE RP THREAD THEY WILL BE IGNORED.
2. Do not spam or get off topic on this thread or the discussion thread.
3. Use the form given to you. It will keep things organized for me.
4. Write at least three sentences this way people can respond. Do not write sentence fragments or unfinished sentences. Please use proper grammar. Mistakes every now and again are ok.
5. You must ask permission of other before killing characters or having them kidnapped to be made into a K9 or TOB. All deaths should be beneficial to the story and should not be happening all the time.
6. Be respectful and appropriate. Every one is here to rp and no one should be ignored or left out. Try to engage with others and engage others with yourself.
7. Characters, despite their enhanced abilities, should not be too op. They should be based on the given guidelines for each choice.
8. Do not make all your characters the same kind. Also you can make as many as you feel you can handle.
9. If you intend to be absent for a long period of time please pm me or say so in the discussion thread. Unannounced absences will be give a twenty four hour notice, and then they will be removed from the rp if its not answered.

K9 UNITS

MpV3--Male--Sunrae117
Bleach--female--Asexual
Chains--Male--JiminSpazz
Alok--male--Pheonixwindroe
Blue--Male--dinolil1
Copper--Male--Juplin
Fenrir--Male--NightSouls

T.O.B

Allfy--Male--Sunrae117
Jupiter--Male--Asexual
Bali--male--Pheonixwindroe
Spike--Female--dinolil1
Eira--Female--Pheonixwindroe

DOGS

Casona--female--Sunrae117
Champ--Male--Asexual
Mia--female--JiminSpazz
Saturn--Female--Tysk
Molly--Female--dinolil1
Addison--female--NightSouls

PACKS AND GROUPS

(please pm me if you wish to have your character have a pack)

K9 UNIT GROUPS

T.O.B. PACKS

DOG PACKS
Last edited by Sunrae117 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:24 am, edited 31 times in total.
Sunrae117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❂~Loose Bolts and Screws~❂NEW AND ACCEPTING

Postby Sunrae117 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:17 pm

✸❂MAP❂✸

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

❂THE CITY❂

✸Many dogs live hear as strays or with owners. Though most dog packs move to the town on the outside of the city or the woods.
✸This area is also full of K9s looking for danger and protecting Earth related organisms that might be attacked by T.O.B. like humans or other dogs.
✸ T.O.crap go through here looking for other dogs or people. Normally avoiding K9s though fights will arise regardless.

❂THE TOWN❂

✸Many dog packs move out this way so they have more space, but still access to humans.
✸K9s frequent this area but far less then the city as the population is far smaller here.
✸ T.O.B.s some times come through here because of the lack of humans, and its easier to go unseen.

❂THE WOODS❂

✸ Dog packs live in the woods mostly. Somme strays also come through.
✸T.O.B.s pass through here from the labs and into the city, or town.
✸K9s, with their main mission being to protect humans never wander into the woods unless they are chasing a suspicious dog, or a T.O.B.

❂THE K9 LAB❂

✸✸Located in the city✸✸

✸ K9s frequent here for updates, resets, and to be fixed when damaged. Its where they live most of the time if not patrolling the towns and city.
✸ Dogs have been known to be taken here, though they do not wander here very often.
✸T.O.B.s are almost never spotted here. It would be a definite sine of trouble if they were.

❂THE T.O.B. LAB❂

✸✸Located deep in the woods✸✸

✸T.O.B.s are made and mostly live here. They return here with anything of importance like a wandering dog their masters could test on and use. They are given treatment to be healed here when injured, though it does take time if the injuries are serious.
✸K9s have never been near this building as they don't yet know where it is. This also being partly because they don't wander in the woods very much.
✸ Dogs sometimes wander toward this building because its in the woods many of them live in.
Sunrae117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunrae117 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:16 am

bump

Links wrote: Image Image Image Image Image
Image ARE: Reserved
Sunrae117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Mark
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunrae117 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:43 am

bump

Sunrae117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:44 am

Bump
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunrae117 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:18 am

MpV3--City-- K9--TAGS;
---
MpV3's eyes glowed, casting a dim white light in the dark alley way. He looked back and forth at the city lights as they cast their own glow on the surrounding area. His eyes traced the fixtures around him. He blinked and stopped walking. He moved best around at night, despite that he looked like a walking light show. He broke into a light run walking through the alleys where he thought the most amount of T.O.B.s could be found. He had yet to detect any traces of them, but he figured it was only a matter of time.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Allfy--Town--TOB--TAGS; open
---
Allfy bounded through the streets narrowly dodging a car that rolled by. He rolled off to the side falling into one of the drainage dips on the side of the rode. He let out a growl of disappointment as he got covered in water from an earlier rain. he had tried so hard to avoid getting rain on his fur and now he got wet anyways. He let out a sorrowful bark, "Dang.. " He let out a long sigh picking himself back up and bounding back onto the streets with a wide grin on his face. He was bored and was looking for other dogs to talk to. It bothered him being alone with nobody else to talk to.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Casona--Town--DOG--TAGS; open
---
Casona pouted scratching at the front door. The doggy door she normally used had been sealed for now after her last adventure out. She could hear her owner doing work in the other room and Casona stood up and listened for a moment before scratching at the door again. She hated being cooped up inside the stuffy household. She let out a huff and barked lowly. She got up from her spot and trotted around the house whining at her owner as she passed him, though he only patted her head and shooed her off. She let out another annoyed bark before padding into the other end of the house, sniffing around one of the few rooms. She climbed onto the bed in it seeing an open window. It was open, with the screen still in place to keep bugs out. She walked across the bed to where the window was and gnawed at the screen, scratching it and pushing on it until it gave and she almost fell out the window. She made a huff noise and jumped slowly out the window landing in the wet grass. She looked around and padded out of the yard.

Sunrae117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:17 am

✗ chains ✗
Freedom. That was a word that Chains had never heard, but had felt. And as he walked across the town streets, his gears shifting loud inside of him, that was the word he thought of. Freedom. The scent of dogs of all sorts of breeds, sizes, and such, wafted into Chains's nose, and he had no idea what to do about it. He had ran away from that lab, yearning for freedom, and now that he had it, he had no idea what to do. Houses loomed above him, taunting at his existence. Chains knew he was made, and made for destruction. Why? Chains didn't know exactly, but he knew what his goal was supposed to be. To protect humans. But why would they need protection? That was another thing Chains didn't exactly know. He could feel his heart pulse with purpose, but the gears inside of him told him different. But Chains had followed his heart, and that was the good thing, right? Chains exhaled through his nose. So far, following his heart had gotten him nowhere.

✗ mia ✗
Mia looked up from the moldy piece of bread she was eating from. This was the first piece of food she had eaten in weeks, and she wanted to make sure nobody would take it from her. She gulped in up in a couple of quick movements, then kept walking onwards. Mia never stayed in one place for long, that would cause trouble. And that was the last thing she wanted to do. She stopped in her tracks when she heard the bark of another dog. Other dogs was not good news. She quickly swiveled her head around, noticing the dog. He was more wolf, than dog though it seemed. His fur was dark brown, and when she saw his gaze, she noticed his bright, icy blue orbs. Scoffing to herself, Mia decided it would be best to walk the other way. So thats what she did. She turned her tail to him and started walking into the other direction. Not getting into a fight today sounded good to her.
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunrae117 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:37 am

MpV3--City-- K9--TAGS; Chains
---
MpV3 cocked his head around another corner scanning the trash and boxes littered all over it fro any signs of other dogs, or possible enemies. His body made of a rather oddly flexible material allowed him to move certain ligaments in amore natural ways such as his tail. The tail curled up in slight irritation at no traceable signs yet. Only old signs that weren't much of an interest anymore. He turned out of the allies trotting back down the road with his head held high and alert. Small hoses started to branch off in this direction and his blank eyes searched over them for absolutely anything. As he turned he saw another K9, this being obvious by it's mostly metal body, that shone even in the dark light. He lowered his head in curiousness before lifting it to address the other member of their team, "Ch-.-ains." His voice sounded like a metallic sound mixed with white sound from a radio, "Chains." he repeated his voice trying to correct itself. He would reflexively say the name of the K9 in question. He was logged with most of them though he found sometimes hi systems were not always up to date. "Sear---ching? For T.O--B?" he asked turning his head, the white outlined area on his face representing his mouth glowing lightly as he spoke.

Allfy--Town--TOB--TAGS; Mia
---
As Allfy trotted around he thought he caught whiff of another dog and spun around. He wagged his tail slowly. Another dog, that would be wonderful he thought. He bounced for a moment before charging in the direction he assumed it came from, and skidded to halt spotting the dog it came from. He lowered his head sniffing the air again before barking and bouncing up into a slow trot towards her his tail wagging form side to side. He cocked his head towards her with a smile, "Woof. Hi." he said his smile widening.
Last edited by Sunrae117 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sunrae117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fire, » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:20 am

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ Bleach ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Bleach's robotic eye glowed dimly as she patrolled for T.O.crap. Her real eye was, as usual, dull and lifeless. She watched as cars passed by on the street, their headlights as bright as her artificial eye. She could sense MPv3 close by, but didn't bother to try to find him. She was there for one reason only: find the disguised aliens and eliminate them. That was her only goal, not to talk to one of co-workers.

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ Jupiter ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Jupiter sighed, shaking his tawny pelt. He didn't mind his dog form, but he envied other T.O.crap with much more beautiful fur-colors than he. He had some attributes though, considering his looks screamed stray. Ever since he was dropped off on Earth, he had kept as low key as possible. If there was that one occasion where he was in a killing mood, he planned out how it would happen carefully. The last thing he'd want was to have his face plastered all over the town, K9s constantly checking everywhere for him. He yelped as a car suddenly rolled across a puddle and nearly got him wet, but luckily his reflexes saved him and he dodged in time. He gave a low growl, narrowing his eyes at the vehicle before sitting back down on the edge of the sidewalk and be left with his thoughts.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ Champ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

The black German Shepherd gave a yawn as he felt the warmth of his owner's hand stroking his back softly. He didn't really know why humans liked to pet dogs, but nevertheless it felt nice. He rolled over, signaling he wanted a belly-rub. With a light chuckle, Champ's owner began to softly rub his stomach. Champ then got up and looked up at his owner, waiting for permission to go outside. Most liked their songs to either stay in or play in a backyard, but they didn't have one. Still, she trusted Champ enough to come back to the house before the next day, and he never went back on a promise. With a bark of happiness, he raced out of the house, through the doggy-door, and perked his ears to see what new adventures awaited him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┎━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
fire she/her bisexual
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i like drawing, rping, cod
ding and animals. feel fr
ee to drop a pm if you w
anna talk to me abt anyt
hing, i don't bite <3 (thi
s is a major wip btw lol)
storage bbiyyy lucas
┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚