Dragon Tribes (Like warrior cats, but no cats.)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Dragon Tribes (Like warrior cats, but no cats.)

Postby invective~directive » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:04 am

The History of the Tribes

Once upon a time, in a place not so far away, there were four dragons. They found an amazing place to live, and they decided they wanted to live there. The spirits who had led them to their new home smiled, pleased. However, each soon thought, "You know what this place needs? More dragons like me." So they went off, convinced more dragons like them to come to their amazing place, and that was that. Or so they thought, for a very short amount of time. They quickly realized that there were three other groups of dragons who wanted to take their amazing place and live there. Each claimed to have found the place first, and each wanted the others to get out of their new home. As is obvious, this did not go over well. The four groups fought, for so long, they could no longer keep track of just how long it had been, each desperate to push the others out of the new land. Many dragons died that day, and the spirits wept for each one. When they could take it no longer, four spirits, one from each group, came down from the sky and stood in front of them, spectral tears still dripping from their faces, and roared, shocking every dragon into a still silence. "We give you a great gift, with plenty of territory and prey for all of you to share, and you waste time and lives to see who gets it all? Look at it!" The dragons turned, and realized the spirits were right. One group, even at the size it had been before the fight, would've been unable to defend all of the territory. There was simply too much. "Do not fight any longer, use what we have given you." The sun peeked over the horizon, making their new home truly beautiful, and the dragons agreed. They split they territory into four sections, one for each group, and looked up to the lightening sky, silently thanking the spirits for stopping the fight before any more of their friends and family died.

Dragon Tribes

Starseeker tribe:
This includes dragons whom are very overly brightly colored, with possible shininess on their scales. They can glow some of their scales bright colors, also, sometimes different than their body color. Mots have two legs and two star-shaped wings, and aren't very efficient hunters, fighters, or fliers. Also, most of them are mute. To compensate, they can read all other Starseekers' minds constantly, and others minds when they make contact with them. They can also project their thoughts to all other dragons. They are usually very kind, and a bit oblivious to social cues made by others, since they just read other Starseekers' minds to see what is expected. They can't shield their thoughts from the mind reading, unless they don't think the thoughts. They only live to be about 30 years old.
(made by Corinny, she wrote the description)

Leader:
Syranae

Deputy:

Warriors:

Healer:
Ira

Healer apprenices:

Apprentices:

Hatchlings:

Moyasu tribe:
These dragons are somewhat adapted to water, though cannot breathe water. They are also somewhat friendly, but much more skittish. They are burned by sunlight, and will die within half an hour at full exposure. They are less burned when under the cover of shadows, but are not burned at all when in water. The only issue is, since they can't sleep there, they have to alternate sleeping in the shadows and at night, the only time they can wander free. They can be a variety of blacks and greys and whites, including a very pale blue and yellow. Their wings are like a gold dragon's, and the membrane is often a contrasting color to their body. Their wings have various patterns on them. They have scattered glow markings that can be any color, even black, and glow the color they are. They have a belly that is the same color at their wing membrane. The glow marking can be anywhere on the body. They have an extremely potent venom in their fangs that, when injected into anywhere or sprayed onto a wound, causes serious damage, though they rarely use it. It can run out after about two injections or sprays, and takes a full day to replenish.
(made by Corinny, she wrote the description)

Leader:
Mwuuna

Deputy:

Warriors:
Haiba
    Healer:

Healer apprenices:

Apprentices:

Hatchlings:

Kaisen Tribe:
The Kaisen are fire-based dragons, who's scales are be resistant to any type of heat. They are able to breathe fire, but also cover themselves with flames if they desire. Like the flames they breathe, Kaisen are very egotistical and rash, and will go off if the slightest insult is thrown their way, the fuel to the fire. Though their power and glory, these firey dragons cannot let their scales go cool. If their scales are exposed to things like water or snow or anything that will cool their scales down to a regular dragon's temperature, they will loose their fire and have a high chance of dying. This means they stay in their territory mostly, and when it rains, all Kaisen have to be somewhere in shelter. Kaisen usually can very colors, to beige colors to dark red. Their scales are hard and dried, from the heat of their scales. With spiky crowns and hooked claws,they look all but nice. Kaisen are not much of fliers or runners, but are pure brutes when it comes to fighting.
(made by Ryu, they wrote the description)

Leader:
Zetsobu
    Deputy:

Warriors:

Healer:

Healer apprenices:

Apprentices:

Hatchlings:

Crura Tribe:
The Crurari are an aggressive tribe, fighting with each other is a common thing in their society. They are wingless, usually, and have a crest of spines on their head. Some have spines on their tail, and rarely the spines on their head will grow on their back, too. Some can shoot their tail spines. Their colors are usually muted, most commonly grayscale. They can have bright colors, though this is uncommon. Their spines are usually a contrasting shade to their body, and some have markings on their face. They usually hatch with one pair of legs, front legs or back legs. Every 100 years, from most common to least common, they grow front legs (most common), a tail (uncommon), back legs (Uncommon), wings (very rare), or a head (slightly rarer than wings). The wings are usually feathered, though may be webbed. They are usually born with an elemental ability, fire, earth, air, or water. Some may have venom, too. Some are born without an element. They can learn new magic, the closer the magic is to the element they have, the easier to learn. None have died of old age yet. Limbs may be stunted if not enough energy is present while they are developing. The oldest Crura is the leader.
(Species made by Spark, description written by Corinny.)

Leader:

Deputy:

Warriors:
Ivexa

Healer:
Drana
    Healer apprenices:

Apprentices:

Hatchlings:

Loners:
Flare (Kaisen)

-Rules- (Made by Corinny)

Follow all of Tess's Rules

No harrasing anyone, no godmodding, play nice, ect.

Be polite and fair

If you disagree with someone's actions, you may pm me or Sparkeldragon about it, or politely let the other person know you would prefer they didn't do the thing.

No killing without permission

It is not fun to have your favorite character killed without permission, so don't do it to others

No being OP

That is just no fun, 'kay?

No loners

No dragons may live separately from the tribes unless you are from the old thread or had specific permission. If you wish to ask, the more characters you own and the more active you are, the more likely you will be considered.

Please be as active as possible

If you join, then realize you don't like the roleplay, it's ok! Just let me or Sparkledragon know, on the forum or in a pm, that you have changed your mind about joining so we may remove your character from the rp. And don't disappear without letting us know why, if you can help it.

Character sheets (Also made by Corinnycat)
Name: Name of your character
Tribe: Which tribe they live in
Rank: Their rank within the tribe (Dragonet, Apprentice, Warrior, Healer, Healer apprentice, Deputy, Leader)
Species: Their species. (Only certain people will be allowed hybrids)
Personality: What they act like. You may say "Will rp it out" if you want.
Other: Any extra info, you may include their backstory.
Description: You may physically describe them, or you may add a picture. (Corinnycat may draw you a picture if you ask nice)

Code: Select all
[color=#004080]Name[/color]:
[color=#8000FF]Gender[/color]:
[color=#0000FF]Age[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]Tribe[/color]:
[color=#BF80FF]Rank[/color]:
[color=#00BFFF]Species[/color]:
[color=#80BF00]Personality[/color]:
[color=#00BF00]Other[/color]:
[color=#008000]Description[/color]:
Last edited by invective~directive on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:37 am, edited 15 times in total.
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Tribes (Like warrior cats, but no cats.)

Postby GODEATER » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 am

((Okay what do now.))
    discord: godeater
GODEATER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:30 am

(Wait for more to join!)
ImageImageImageImageImage

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:34 am

(what are the character applications?)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragongirl00100 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:36 am

Marking
Mostly Inactive on CS Now
Trading ALL CS pets/items for FR
CS->FR Trading Info
FR Account
Dragongirl00100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GODEATER » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:50 am

((I just realized...poor Zetdra. That ship is lost now ;-;))
    discord: godeater
GODEATER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:24 am

(Sparkle is still making them, I think.)

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:58 am

(Could I possibly be a loner, away from the tribes by any chance? A traveler if anything)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:45 am

(I think maybe, as long as you interact once in a while (Yes, I got your pm, I was waiting to see what sparkle thought of it) I would wait and get a few more people's opinions first, though)

AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:19 am

(Thank you for actually responding, like I said before, it might take some getting used to, I only joined recently)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me