The Machine(open for characters)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Machine(open for characters)

Postby funfunisland1 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:59 am

The Machine

The Machine is an RP about a machine created by Doctor Celeste De Palma. This machine can turn humans into animals and vice versa.

The first animal test subject was an ordinary lab mouse, nicknamed Constantine. He came out of the machine as a Caucasian male with white hair and red eyes, much like his mouse form. He was unable to speak, read, or write, but still acted like Constantine the mouse.

The first human test subject was Doctor Evelynn Bonaparte, a close friend of Dr. De Palma. When she came out of the machine she turned into a red, gold, and white dog with amber eyes and three tails.(More information on her later. This is more of a brief description on how the machine works on humans.) She still needed her glasses to see and was able to communicate with the other scientists through speaking like a human. She could still read although writing was a challenge.

I will be playing as Dr. Bonaparte and will introduce Evelynn when I get the chance.

Characters
Gibberson IV 'Gibby'
Dr. Evelynn Bonaparte
Dr. Celeste De Palma
Maya Endar
Elwin Gallows
Thana Riversong
Remus Speciouse
Darkness 'Dark' Ula
(Your character here!)

The Lab

The Lab is where the machine is located. There are several different sections to the lab.

The Rooms
The rooms are where experiments sleep. Every experiment has their own room providing the necessities, ex. dog bed for a dog, perch for a bird, fish tank for a fish, etc.

The Cafeteria
The cafeteria is where food is served. Both scientists and experiments eat in this room, meaning human and animal foods are served here.

The Offices
The offices are private rooms for scientists. Yes, even Dr. Bonaparte has an office. Scientists offices are private but you could knock on the door for a scientist if you wish to talk to them.

Free Room
The free room is where experiments and scientists alike can spend their free time. There are tables to sit and chat with others and a variety of toys for animals to play with.

The Yard
The yard is a fenced in area at the back of the Lab. This area is outside and can be accessed by anyone. It's mainly a grassland with a few trees scattered about.

The Machine Room
The Machine room is obviously where the machine is stored. There is a room off to the side of this one that can only be accessed by scientists. Experiments are only let into the Machine room with a scientist's permission.

Inside the Machine
Inside the Machine looks fairly normal at first. Inside looks like a steel box with a single clear viewing window to see the outside. When the machine is activated, some reports say that it becomes a pure whiteness inside, even when they close their eyes. Other reports claim it goes pitch black for a while then faces begin to form. All reports from the outside of the Machine state a white mist forms inside, hiding the test subject from view, and then leaks out from cracks in the door. If you entered the Machine a human you leave an animal. If you entered the Machine an animal you leave human

Rules:
Follow the Animal RP rules set up by CS
No swearing(I think this is obvious but I'm just making sure.)
Please put your character's character sheet in Roleplay Character Storage. Leave a link when introducing your character.
There isn't really a defined plot but if you want to make any huge plot points, please PM me about what you want me to help you make the plot point a part of the RP with accurate lore.
Please try to stay animal for most of the RP. This is in the animal section after all.

The Machine Discussion Page
Last edited by funfunisland1 on Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:59 am, edited 14 times in total.
Click?

You can call me Fun if you don't want to type my full username. I host three RPs called The Machine, Memory of Heat, and the R.A.C.s. Feel free to join! I'm here if you would like to talk. :3

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Machine(open for characters)

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:45 am

(So, am I supposed to make a thread in Storage and link it here?)
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:19 pm

(I made a thread to put your character in once you want to add it. Evelynn is in there.)
Click?

You can call me Fun if you don't want to type my full username. I host three RPs called The Machine, Memory of Heat, and the R.A.C.s. Feel free to join! I'm here if you would like to talk. :3

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:26 pm

The blinding lights of the laboratory shine throughout the room. The machine is not as large as anyone expected, around the size of a closet. The machine appeared to be made completely out of steel. Dr. Evelynn Bonaparte removed her white lab coat and glasses, placing both objects on the nearby table. A team of five scientists including Dr. Celeste De Palma, the creator of the machine, sat in a separate room behind protective glass. Dr. De Palma gave a thumbs-up to Dr. Bonaparte as Dr. Bonaparte stepped into the open machine. Dr. Bonaparte closed the door behind herself as she disappeared behind it. Dr. De Palma flipped a few levers and pressed a couple buttons on the panel in front of her while the other four scientists bustle around busily. The machine hummed and mist began flowing out from the cracks above and below the door. After two minutes, the humming ceased. Dr. De Palma pressed one last button to open the machine's door. The door opened and a flood of white mist blanketed the room. Out of the machine stepped a red, gold, and white dog with three tails. The dog's eyes were amber, much like Dr. Bonaparte's. "Can you hear us?" Dr. De Palma pressed the intercom's button and spoke into the microphone, which lead to a speaker in the room.
"I can hear you," the dog spoke, "Did the machine work?" Everyone but Celeste paused, their mouths agape.
Celeste smiled and pressed the intercom button again, "It worked better than anyone expected."
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Bump
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:39 am

Bump
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:27 am

Bump
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:48 am

Bump
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:02 am

Bump
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funfunisland1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:59 am

bump
Click?

funfunisland1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me