Crystalline Moon pack|Accepting members

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Crystalline Moon pack|Accepting members

Postby Fau » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:04 am

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪
Welcome to Crystalline Moon pack. We are pack that is semi-realistic to non-realistic, with or without powers we welcome you into our pack. Please know that we will be mostly active on discord, however, we are only allowing 16+ users to join the discord due to some 18+ content, the pack's thread will be for all ages, so follow CS rules as well as our rules.

Rules
1 Listen to the higher ranks, there word is law. (Alphas, Betas, and Gammas)
2 Be aware that we are a semi-realistic to non-realistic pack. We accept characters from real to mythical, with or without powers. We limit powers, your character can only have THREE powers.
- The only exception to this is if your character becomes a Guardian. You will need to PM Skye about this.
3 Respect each and every member, no matter their rank/sex/nationality/sexual orientation/etc!
4 Some of the roleplays will contain 18+ things such as; violence, blood/gore, etc. We only accept Roleplayers who are 16+.
- This only applies to our discord server.
5 Pack-hopping is an intolerable act. Those who are found guilty will be killed.
6 No power-play or god-modding allowed! Power-play is fine as long as its not used in a spar/fight. -We try to make this as fair as possible.
7 Do not cause drama in any way. Roleplay drama is fine to a degree.
8 Once accepted you will need to post your characters information in the "character information" section with the following; name, age, breed, mutations/powers (if any), rank, history, personalities, appearance (image/or description),etc. You can add more detail if you want.
- For CS you will need to post your characters information here! Only if you have been accepted into the pack!
have further questions please PM Fau (CS), Scene Wolf/Skye (discord)
Last edited by Fau on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
looking for a semi-realistic to non-realistic roleplay pack? Please look at my thread here and tell your friends about it!
Fau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

History & Ranks

Postby Fau » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:25 pm

History

Crystaline Moon pack wasn't well known throughout the lands, due to their territory being well hidden behind vines that lead you through a dark tunnel to strawberry lake. The land had changed where they once resided, now touched by humans and their greed, their territory was destroyed. Crystalline Moon ancestors took the pack to a place where they knew no one knew about it cause it was hidden from sight. As seasons passed, the spirits of the forest gave them a gift, the ancestors were gifted with powers, wings, horns and other what you would so call "mutations". However, not all of the Crystalline Moon members were gifted with these, only the alphas, betas and gamma's were gifted, they had showed they were pure of heart and showed no hate towards the humans for what they had done. The subordinates were furious, half of the pack left after their home being destroyed, their hearts turned dark. The spirits of the forest changed them into dark creatures with really bad mutations, they were not pleased with those who had turned dark. A war between the Guardians and Breakers began, the war lasted a couple of years, many lives were lost. The eldest, Jewel, sacrificed herself to barricade the Breakers from this world and her legacy continues. 10,000 years later, a female was born into this world, the bloodline of Jewel continued within her. A Guardian was born.

Ranks

High Ranks
Alphas (1/2)
Scene Wolf (Skye)

Betas (0/2)

Gammas (0/2)

Second High Ranks
War General (0/1)

Lead Healer (0/1)

Lead Assassin (0/1)

Lead Hunter (0/1)

Subordinate Ranks
Hunters (unlimited)

Warriors (unlimited)

Assassins (0/10)

Healers (0/20)

Pups/Adolescence (unlimited)

Elders (unlimited)

please know that high ranks/second high ranks are for users who are allowed on the discord server only. NO EXCEPTION!

Joining

If you wish to join post your joining request here, if accepted, Fau (Skye) will PM you letting you know you've been accepted.

Code: Select all
☪Joining☪
[b]Characters name:[/b]
[b]Characters age:[/b]
[b]Characters gender:[/b]
[b]Discord username & number: (if you are 16+)[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Roleplay example:[/b]
looking for a semi-realistic to non-realistic roleplay pack? Please look at my thread here and tell your friends about it!
Fau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crystalline Moon pack|Accepting members

Postby Fau » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Fau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me