Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:41 am

~๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ~

After years of running and fighting, The dragons had finally found a place to call home. It was far from any village or city, from any human. They could be safe they thought, and they were... but it wasn't forever.
The dragons had showed up in large groups and spent the first few years saving others of there species whenever possible, eventually they had to stop to keep there home a secret. As the years past many dragons found less reason to stay in groups so many of them became solitary, claiming part of the land for themselves.
After 20 long and peaceful years at this safe haven, it was no longer safe, it had been discovered. Hunters began to raid there home for there beautiful horns or scales. some tried to capture them alive so they could attempt to tame them. Whatever the reasons were, the dragons were not safe and had to make a decision, leave and find a new home, or fight for there paradise.

๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ....

- Discussion thread link

RULES
all site rules apply!
no one is perfect, don't make unstoppable or flawless characters.
try to make your post full enough to reply to it... minimum 3 lines.
have fun and try not to ruin other peoples fun
Use the discussion thread for questions or to discuss events, this is rp only. also character sheets will also be on discussion thread!
please be active, after a week I will pm you, after 2 weeks I will assume you aren't interested in this rp and I will kick you.
also I personally don't mind signatures, hide them looks nice but I don't mind if they stay here.
failure to follow these rules could lead to being banned from this rp!

kicked or banned people
-none

strikes
-none
Last edited by ~Echoblossom~ on Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

locations

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:41 am

Terrain consist of a large forrest that goes into a large clearing, similar to a meadow. The rest f the area consist of mountans filled with caves for the dragons to claim. there is a low over hang on the mountain with a waterfall that leads off into a stream that runs down the forrest. at this waterfall there is a small land mass in the middle that is ideal for a meeting place if needed.

waterfall meeting place

example of the meadow like area by the forest

- should I draw a rough picture of the territory on oakaki? -
Last edited by ~Echoblossom~ on Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:42 am

Dragons! -

Eira - owolf! f/wyvern
chynderre - Appletross /m/western
xenede - ~echoblossom~ /m/western/ straight
kayda -~echoblossom~ /f/wyvern (gemstone) / asexual
Shinefire - Firelight AA /f/western/bi
Rรฌluรฒ - Fourtunes fool /f/eastern/ bi
Chu Verstore - ~girlsDeMo~ /f/serpent/bi
Alta - punkinheart - /f/wyvern/pan
nyverria - sicarus - f/western poision/demi/
zypher- sicarus - m/ western / hetero
keylix - dead.or.alive inactive - male/western/demi
hummingbird - danicalifornia - f/feathered wyvern/Ace//panoramic
Iteru -fortunes fool - f/sea wyvern/ demi
[url]dragon[/url]
[url]dragon[/url]
[url]dragon[/url]
[url]dragon[/url]

possible npc's or hunters? -
Last edited by ~Echoblossom~ on Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

news and recaps

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:42 am

if the rp is active enough I will leave weekly recaps here and leave small bits of news here... this is so if someone gets behind in the rp they can get an idea of what is happenings

News -
Ive been very bad at editing the front- i will be working on that today, if by tomarrow something is missing please pm poligtly about it!

Recap -
Kayda discovered humans and with chyndeere help was able to temporarly lead them away but was injured in the process, she is now spreading thr word of the sighting so they may take preperations (currently telling dragons in the forrest first, then the meadow/clearing, then last the mountain )

Xenede met iteru and learned of her travling outside the territory, despite his original thoughts about it he let is slide and tried to make a friend. Itetu took notice to his original distrust but let is slide and noticed him being awkward. (He's not the best at social interactions and neither am i so it works out)

Hummingbird (still cute) met kayda and saw her wounds, she is currently talking to kayda about the humans that attacked as link approached overhearing the conversation.

Shinefire discovered 2dead dragons that had eggs, she found a single surviving egg and grabed it hoping that it woudnt hatch alone.

Rioulu spooked eira as they ran into eachother at the waterfall.
Last edited by ~Echoblossom~ on Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

weather and relationships

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:43 am

I will have weather updates and relationship updates on here so others may have a better idea of the atmosphere and know who,likes who and who is single and all that.

weather
[X] sunny 75ยฐf
[] rainy
[] snowy
[] hail
[]thunderstorm
[] windstorm
[] rainstorm
[] cloudy
[] something else ______
Season
[]spring
[]summer
[x] fall
[]winter

relationships <3
key
he likes her -->
she likes him <--
they like eachother <->
they like eachother but don't know <x>
they are mates <3
they have a kid <*3
they are brother and sister {}
they hate them --x
they hate eachother x-x
There dead *-*
Alta --> shinfire
Last edited by ~Echoblossom~ on Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/not started

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:25 pm

~kayda ~ western gemstone dragon ~ female. ~tags none ~ location forrest, edge of territory.

Kayda never really ventured this far to often but she had started to feel cramped in her cave. She also liked to collect pretty things somtimes so she search for that. She flew low to the ground playing around as she wove between branches. Occasinally hitting them with the gems on her back although she didn't care and it didnt hurt. Her peace was quickly ruined by a distant wisper and a sharp chill running down her spin causeing her to almost crash into a tree.

-npc dragon hunter person-
"What was that?! Did you hear it? The hunter signaled to his buddys to be quiet and started making there way to the noise in the trees.

Xenede - wyvern - male - tags none - location:waterfall
Xenede was relaxing in the fall sun, basking his wings in the light. This place was perfect, if only the rest of his family could see it... If only every dragon could see it.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Postby owolf! » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Eira typically stays well within the mountains or near large bodies of water, given that she is built withstand water and cold. Today however was different, something wasn't sitting well with Eira. A thick and weird sense of anxiety and antsiness drives her to be on the lookout and periodical fly around the mountains and sometimes the waterfall to calm her nerves.
Stars can't shine without darkness

owolf!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/not started

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:53 am

Riluo :: Female :: Eastern Dragon :: ~open
It hadn't been long since Riluo had split from the dragons she had traveled to this area with -- two westerns of differing elements and a little amphithere that couldn't have been out of its adolescent stage yet -- which also meant that she hadn't been there for long enough to find a more permanent resting place than where she currently was sprawled. She hadn't stayed with them longer than necessary. Where she was could barely be called a cave, little more than a shelf cut into a cliff face that offered decent shelter from rain and an admittedly spectacular view of the forest below.
Riluo had always been a bit weak for a pretty view.
Which is why she was almost considering making this her nest even if it wasn't the most... hidden place in the world. Her bright colors made sure of that. Perhaps if she found some climbing {or hanging would work as well} plants that would take to some place above or below and guided them well as the grew, they could form a bit of a natural curtain? Thoughts for later, when she wasn't still adjusting to the idea of settling down in one place at all. A concept that hadn't seemed real to her since she'd still had her parents and her home. Fur swished softly across stone as her tail swept in a slow arc. She was more relaxed than she'd thought she'd be once she got here and eventually she slid from the shelf-cave and drifted downward in a lazy spiral until she broke through the tree cover to land on the forest floor below.
If she were to claim that little shelf as her own, after all, she'd need to know the area directly below it.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:26 am

Chu Verstore/Female/Location: Cave-->Forest/Tags: Open

The large serpentine dragon was enjoying basking in the warm sunlight, it was a pleasant day considering the season and she wanted to take advantage of it. Her crystal like scales were sparkling in the sunlight and her golden eyes were intently watching for the slightest hint of movement, she hadn't had breakfast yet and a couple of deer would go down real well right now. After-all she wanted to visit the new human village and see what it was about.

She shifted into a young beautiful doe and hopped off into the forest, it didn't take long till her calls attracted a few more deer to the area and once she was behind them the dragon shifted into her normal form and slammed her massive tail on two of them while grabbing a third one in her cobra like maw. This meal would sustain her till nightfall.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:22 am

Shinefire/Female/20 years/Bi/Western/Open/Tags: Family

Somewhere in the mountains was a huge cave with a stunning view of the valley below. It was big enough for a big family to live in it and not feel cramped. The sun is suddenly blocked by a dragon only for the dragon to dive towards the valley with her orange scales sparkling in the sun and covering the rocks in orange. This was Shinefire, daughter to a well respected dragon who was the biggest dragon in the area. She was flying around with her family, swooping, diving, roaring, fire breathing, and racing. Her father Sparkflame a huge orange dragon like her was racing her brother Magma who was a bigger red dragon, her mother Roseflame a red dragon like magma was racing with Shinefire's sisters Ember(Red) and charcoal(Orange with black specks) and Shinefire was swooping in between them pretending her brother's ghost(Eclipsefire) was flying with her. Eclipsefire was always her favorite brother as he always stood up for her and understood her the best. It had been ten years since her family was attacked by humans and killed a lot of her family. It had taken her a long time to be happy again, and today marked her and her siblings hatch day so they were celebrating.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me