Wolves Hold Onto Friendships | H o L L o w T r e e

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby officialratsgalore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:58 am

My name is Priscilla and this is the prologue. Not only are we the most popular kids in school, but we're also the only werewolf pack known to Hollow Tree. That's if, anyone in Hollow Tree even knew werewolves existed. I was once just someone who blended in and went with the motion, but then, my brother came home with a secret he couldn't keep from me. He was a werewolf, and he thinks he inherited it! It's not like we could ask our parents how this could've happened since they've abandoned us before I could even remember. We live with the only family we've known, our godparents, and they're not even related to us. They're constantly on vacation day in and day out anyways, so it looks like we're in this on our own. I just turned sixteen last month... That's when I inherited the powers and forcibly shifted for the first time on a full moon. My brother's friends were cursed too, but they didn't inherit it. The day he found out he was a werewolf, he was just hanging out with his two closest friend, Michael and Alex. That's when he started going through mood swings and bones were cracking. As a wolf, he knew enough not to kill them, but when they tried to run it was his instinct to chase and tackle. Both of them were bitten and scratched, and they were turned into a werewolf. That was five months ago and two days after my brother's birthday. Now, we've gotten stronger though we're still new to this. Matthis, my brother, is the alpha. The wolves that he turns are exceptionally stronger than any wolf I could ever turn. We know this because it's been tried unfortunately, the girl I turned had to be eliminated due to her not being able to shut her mouth. We're practicing our shifting more than ever and trusting only each other. Though, the more members we have, the more strength, and I just have a feeling we'll need it. I can feel the air quivering against my skin.

Priscilla is asking you questions for the pack, and you must answer:
Code: Select all
[size=110](I choose Priscilla's pack)
You there, come here and show me your face. (Show a picture of real human and no anime)

What is your name, friend?

What is your age?

What could you offer to us that we may not already have? (Any special talents and what's your rank?)
(Ranks available are subordinates which are unlimited and omegas which are also unlimited...)
How many siblings do you have, and how old are they?

(If you do have siblings,) When the time comes, would they swear to this pack's secrecy?

Do you have a mate or imprint/crush?

You're a healthy-looking boy/girl, is there anything we should know about you? (Details about your personality...)

[center]Then, with these questions satisfied, my brother, the alpha, states you worthy to our pack. *You are lunged at with the alpha's teeth sinking into you* *You faint* *You awake as a wolf*

(Show a picture of your wolf)

Welcome home, friend.[/center][/size]

There are two packs you can join --not including becoming a rogue. There are the popular ones who are most-likely going to cause themselves trouble by attracting all that attention to them, and there are the less noticeable ones whose leader is a rebel girl named Clarity.

My name is Clarity. I'm only just seventeen. I usually don't like to share my business, and I mind my own. I don't trust easily, and I also don't like second chances, for I believe people don't change. I shift alone in the woods, and when I'm a wolf, I am solid white with golden eyes. I haven't imprinted on anyone and don't believe I ever will. I was bitten by another wolf while skating on the road at night. I barely saw what hit me, but by the next full moon, it became clear. My parents never did know what to do with me. I've been skating ever since I was five. They don't know about the bite and never will. I just hope my little brother, Jacob, won't have to go through what I am. I don't believe this is a curse, but my brother's too fragile and innocent to know or ever possibly understand lycanthrophy. This pack will be silent and unseen, and it must remain undetected for as long as possible. I am aware of the existing pack between Matthias and his friends. They're going to get themselves killed that way. My pack will be based off of stealth, force, and opportunity. Though, I may force others unto the pack, I will always remain loyal and only expect that other members will do the same. I will hunt down interesting people who will deem worthy to join the pack, and my pack will be strong. There's something coming, and I can just feel it. I hope any other wolves can too. (If you didn't already inherent powers, whether you like or not, Clarity will force you to become one of her own unless you willfully sought to become bitten.)

Clarity is asking you questions and you must answer:
[size=110](Second Pack is what I choose)
Step into the light and show yourself.

Your name?

How about your age?

Do you have any talents?

How many siblings do you have, and how old?

(If you do have siblings,) When the time comes, would they keep a promise?

Do you have a boy/girl friend or crush?

You're pretty healthy-looking. How would you describe yourself? (Details about your personality...)

[center]I'm coming out but don't be scared.
 *Clarity steps from the shadows with bared teeth and lunges at you.* *You faint.* *You awake as a wolf.*

(Image of your wolf)

Congratulations, young blood, you're part of my pack.
Last edited by officialratsgalore on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:48 am, edited 23 times in total.
officialratsgalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby officialratsgalore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:58 am

You are the rogue werewolves. You believed to be the only werewolf that existed until rumours started spreading about these new 'popular' group of kids. You heard that they all had a sudden change in personality. Priscilla's brother, Matthias was so outgoing until he suddenly became quiet and reserved just like the rest of his inner circle. Priscilla is in one of your classes and before the teacher came in, her brothers appeared from outside the window and told her to jump out. How could a wallflower like her suddenly turn into a rebel? She didn't look like a rebel. You wondered if you should approach them. What will you choose? Will you continue the path as a rogue and maybe sooner or later clash with the existing 'pack', or will you gain enough courage to approach the suspected wolves and call them out?

(Make up the rest of your story like how you realised you were a werewolf and if it is inherited and such...)

Fill out this form:
What's your name?:

What do you look like?: (No anime pictures)

You're how old?:

Do you have any special talents?:

Do you have siblings?:

Are they wolves too?:

Imprints/Mates?:

What's your personality?:

How did you come to be a werewolf?: inherited/bitten

What do you look like as a wolf?:
Last edited by officialratsgalore on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
officialratsgalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hollow Tree's Original Wolf Pack

Postby officialratsgalore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:59 am

pic size 228x220
Name: Matthias
pic size 228x218
Name: Alexander
pic size 228x228
Name: Michael
pic size 228x219
Name: Priscilla
pic size 228x218
Name: Riley
Last edited by officialratsgalore on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
officialratsgalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hollow Tree's Second Wolf Pack

Postby officialratsgalore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:02 am

pic size 228x229
Name: Clarity
pic size unknown
Name: Presley
pic size 228x200
Name: Hunter
pic size 228x228
Name: Zachary
pic size 228x200
Name: Annabelle
Last edited by officialratsgalore on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
officialratsgalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hollow Tree's Rogues

Postby officialratsgalore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:03 am

None yet!
Last edited by officialratsgalore on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
officialratsgalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other

Postby officialratsgalore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:04 am

Recaps -
None.
Time of the year -
[ ] Winter
[X] Autumn
[ ] Spring
[ ] Summer
Amount of wolves:
Last edited by officialratsgalore on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
officialratsgalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Hold Onto Friendships | H o L L o w T r e e

Postby officialratsgalore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:34 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may begin submitting forms now!
officialratsgalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ailith » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:51 am

My name is Clarity.
I'm only just seventeen.
I usually don't like to share my business, and I mind my own.
I don't trust easily, and I also don't like second chances, for I believe people don't change.
I shift alone in the woods, and when I'm a wolf, I am solid white with golden eyes.
I haven't imprinted on anyone and don't believe I ever will.
I was bitten by another wolf while skating on the road at night.
I barely saw what hit me, but the next full moon, it became clear.
My parents never did know what to do with me.
I've been skating ever since I was five.
They don't know about the bite and never will.
I just hope my little brother, Jacob, won't have to go through what I am.
I don't believe this is a curse, but my brother's too fragile and innocent to know or ever possibly understand.
I am alone in this though I hope to find others who'd be willing to join.
They only have to gain my trust first.

[Form for alpha role please]
Ailith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby officialratsgalore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:57 am

Ailith wrote:
My name is Clarity.
I'm only just seventeen.
I usually don't like to share my business, and I mind my own.
I don't trust easily, and I also don't like second chances, for I believe people don't change.
I shift alone in the woods, and when I'm a wolf, I am solid white with golden eyes.
I haven't imprinted on anyone and don't believe I ever will.
I was bitten by another wolf while skating on the road at night.
I barely saw what hit me, but the next full moon, it became clear.
My parents never did know what to do with me.
I've been skating ever since I was five.
They don't know about the bite and never will.
I just hope my little brother, Jacob, won't have to go through what I am.
I don't believe this is a curse, but my brother's too fragile and innocent to know or ever possibly understand.
I am alone in this though I hope to find others who'd be willing to join.
They only have to gain my trust first.

[Form for alpha role please]

Accepted.
officialratsgalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SisiSocks » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:00 am

Your name - Riley Taylor
Your picture - Image
Your age - 16
Your gender - Female
Your personality - Kind, Sometimes Sarcastic, Protective, bubbly
Your wolf's description or picture - Image
Imprints? - No
Inherit or Bitten? - Inherited
Your background - Riley Taylor never knew she was a werewolf until she turned. Her and her brother, Axel, both were unaware. When they parents "mysteriously died," he set out to find answers, leaving Riley on her own. She sought refuge with this pack, and although she wants to leave and go find her brother, she wouldn't always be able to protect herself on her own.
Any family members also in the pack? - No
My life is like a puzzle. And it's falling apart piece by piece.

SisiSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me