πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 am

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
F a l c o n b l a z e
Age 38 Moons
Gender Tom
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank Achieved
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush Open
Mate TBD
Kits None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Featherfall
Father Hawkflight
Other Kin Sister; Sparrowpaw
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description
Handsome dark brown tabby tom with fiery copper eyes.
Personality
Falconblaze is an ambitious cat overall. He is willing to do whatever it takes to get what he desires. Nothing will stand in his way of achieving his goals. He is a wise cat for his young age, able to pass down knowledge to those who listen. He is a fairly quiet cat, not speaking often. It isn't uncommon for cats to be afraid to approach him do to his usual hateful appearance. Though he typically isn't a mean cat, he can be quite aggressive, as well as sharp-tongued.
History
Falconblaze has led a fairly rough life. Tragedy has filled every stage of his life. The beginning of his life was perfect. No one would have expected it to go downhill as quickly as it had. He was born to Featherfall and Hawkflight. Along with his little sister, Sparrowpaw, or Sparrowkit at the time. They grew up as regular kits in the clan nursery, always getting into something.

Shortly after becoming apprentices, their mother had contracted blackcough during a harsh leafbare. After weeks of suffering, she finally gave up her fight and passed on to Starclan. Following this, the two didn't speak as often as they had when they were kits. However, when they did spend together, they made the most of it. Close to the end of their apprenticeship, the two were out in the territory playing around. They were being carefree as they climbed trees and goofed off. In the blink of an eye, a hawk swooped down and picked up the small body of Sparrowpaw, carrying her away. Falconpaw watched with wide eyes, frozen solid. He pelted back towards camp, grabbing the attention of his father. The two attempted to track down Sparrowpaw but were unsuccessful. This has mentally and emotionally scarred Falconblaze to this day.

Not many moons ago Falconblaze's father was choked to death by a snake while on a hunting patrol.
Other
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Accepted. c:
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:28 pm

I'm so sorry for not replying yet @ people waiting for me! Things have been hectic this week. ;w; I'll reply ASAP
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:29 pm

StΓΈrmy Dreamz wrote:Soft girl <3 <3 It would have been pretty funny to see her paired up with someone ambitious like Falconblaze owo

They can become forbidden mates. c;
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Could I reserve an apprentice?

(Also, would anyone be interested in having a forbidden relationship with Heathersmoke?)
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:21 pm

NAME: SpiritPaw (if both of my names are taken, I can change them.)
FUTURE NAME: SpiritSong
AGE: I believe six moons is the proper age for a apprentice? If so, then he is six moons.
CURRENT RANK: N/A
DESIRED RANK: Medicine Cat Apprentice
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
CRUSH:TBA
MATE: TBD
KITS: N/A
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
MOTHER: Since his biological Mother is deceased, He doesn't really have one. Unless someone adopts him..? (if you want me to make him a kit to make it easier, that's fine I don't mind.)
FATHER: His biological father is deceased.
OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS: N/A.
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

DECRIPTION: SpiritPaw is a dark gray Tom, with a thick, fluffy pelt.. He has adorable light gray freckles on his muzzle, the tips of his ears, and his front paws. The tip of his tail is light gray also. He has a small notch in his left ear, but it's barely noticeable. He has a skinny frame, and long legs. His eyes are a light green, with a dark circle of emerald around the pupil.

PERSONALITY: SpiritPaw, upon first meeting him, is incredibly shy and rarely speaks. If you take the time to draw him out of his shell, however, he is incredibly kind and loves to learn new things. Once he has made a friend, he is one of the most loyal cats out there, he would even risk his life if anyone he knew was in danger. He can also be quite clumsy, especially around someone he likes/and/or he feels the need to gain the approval of. He's very soft spoken, but if he believes in something, he will stand strong in that belief, never backing down.

HISTORY: (sorry if I get this part wrong. I'm terrible with backstories, and I wasn't sure if he was supposed to be born in the clan or not?.) SpritPaw was raised in a small family, having just his Mother and Father to care for him and keep him company. Being a very quiet kit, he rarely laughed and play-fought with his father. Instead, he watched his parent's with great interest as they hunted, and as they gathered herbs. they often took him for walks around the forest nearby their den. He loved climbing trees and staring up at the big, blue sky. One day, after SpiritPaw had reached the age of 6 moons -old enough for him to be an apprentice- His Parent's, who were certainly no spring chickens when they conceived their first and only kit, got more and more frail every day that passed. Eventually they passed away, leaving SpiritPaw to find his own destiny, away from the only home he had known, and without his beloved parents. (see? I can't write backstories for the life of me. Rip)

OTHER:If there is anything I missed, or if I made any sort of mistake in my form, I apologize, tell me and I will try to improve anything that I can, thank you.
What do you mean I can't survive off of coffee??

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 am

Reserved a slot for you Distin!

As for Spiritpaw, we already have a medicine cat apprentice so he'll have to be a regular apprentice if that's alright. C:

I'll update the front either sometime during school or after school.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:47 am

Okay! Thank you very much! : D

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:43 pm

oof i'm not as active as i could be because school is swamping me 0-0 sorry for replies that may take some time!!
in other news, i want to draw a group picture of all the cats being played! there are so many...
anyone interested in that?
also i want to make another cat (a scottish fold) but idk what rank to make them? I was thinking elder but I already have an elder in sunfeather... sorta.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Ooh that'd be cool!

I love Scottish folds, ;w; they're so cute.

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me