πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby eat kids » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:36 am

Evergreentheclam wrote:
MatttheTechnician wrote:
      Hello, just wondering... so Cinderpaw has a small rebellious group and we have five slots open, anyone care to join? Really anyone really can join.

Oof i can make a cat for her group? Because my current cats are good bois and girls

Yeah, sure.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:22 am

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
CAT NAME
Foxclaw
Future Name
Foxclaw
Current rank
Warrior
Desired rank
achieved
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush
Open
Mate
TBD
Kits
Open once he has a mate
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother
Sorrel
Father
Flame
Other Kin
N/A
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description
Foxclaw is a large, muscular tom with long ginger fur and sharp claws
Personality
Foxclaw is always cold and bitter about the world. The only cats he trusts are the cats in Cinderpaw's Rebellious Group and his mate.
History
Foxclaw was born as a loner to his parents, Sorrel and Flame. He had a lovely life with them, they often went on adventures, journies, etc. His mother was tragically killed by a monster when they were crossing a busy path. Flame wasn't able to take care of him anymore, so he found Emberclan and left him near the enterance. He is still angry at the fact that his parents had left him at a clan so he decided to join Cinderpaw's Group
Other
It would be nice if someone roleplayed Flame. I will pm you the details
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:56 am

arctic.sprite wrote:
XxMoonWarriorxX wrote:Sorry I couldn't make a post in like 4 days,(I can't post on the weekdays when I'm on the computer ) I'll get one in tomorrow, I'm on the mobile right now but since I usually play on the computer its kind of hard for me on the phone. I can also check what's going on in emberclan. ( seriously everything important happens on the weekdays XD ) Also can I redo Silverstorm's character sheet? It will be the same basic info just it will look different.

Sure edit it to make it look like you want to!

Okay, thanks! :D

Edit: I just finished!:D
Last edited by The Pigeon on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:04 am

Foxclaw is accepted. I'll add him to the allegiance now.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Darkpaw ||

Postby Chiirios » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:22 am

guess who finally decided to make that scottish fold character i was talking about forever ago..
i finally made him... well, more like updated a previous character. but no matter! darkpaw is aliVE!

π”»π•’π•£π•œπ•‘π•’π•¨

- 2asics -
name; Darkpaw
previous/future names; Darkkit, Darknose
age; 10 Moons
gender; Tom/Male
rank; Apprentice
breed; Scottish Fold
sample of speech; "AHh!! I'm so excited! Can we go hunting yet? Pretty plllleaaase?"

- οΌ€ο½…ο½“ο½ƒο½’ο½‰ο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Ž -
fur; Dark grey fur which is nearly black. He has a few scars, but the most noticeable ones are on his face
eyes; His eyes are a lovely shade of yellow. He is slightly blind, but can still distinguish shapes and colors.
stature; A little small for a tom his age. He is very fluffy and quite chubby.

- οΌ€ο½‰ο½‡ο½‡ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ ＀eeper -
personality; A little ball of fluffy that just wants to play play play! Darkpaw is a happy-go-lucky cat who always sees the good in everyone and everything. He cares deeply for those around him, and will always stop and try to make another cats' day. He jumps and skips and hops around everywhere he goes, and usually makes a lot of noise. Despite this, he is an excellent hunter due to his amazing sense of smell.
His happiness is a mask for his sadness. He wishes he were like other cats who could see properly and weren't always treated like kits. Many around him act like he's helpless despite proving himself many times. It annoys him and, even though he does not snap easily, it still stays in the back of his head.

history; Darkpaw was born in Emberclan as a lone kit. His mother, Whisperflight, was an old she-cat, and she had wanted kits for a very long time. Of course, because she was old, she often forgot she even had a kit in the first place. Darkkit was often neglected and not looked after, and he would escape the nursery. One day, he managed to escape the camp, but a fox found him and nearly scratched his eyes out. After a patrol saved him, Sunfeather examined him and learned that despite not completely killing him, the fox left him with very very poor eyesight, and now all he can distinguish is shapes and colors. His sense of smell is very keen, though, as it has adjusted to his lack of good eyesight. He is an eager apprentice who wants nothing more than to prove himself to those around him that not all disabled cats are helpless.

positive traits; happy-go-lucky, intelligent, kind, sweet, optimistic
negative traits; poor eyesight, hard of hearing (although he doesn't know it), clumsy, overweight
skills; hunting, sniffing, scenting, talking
likes; swimming, fish, chasing squirrels, hunting, leaves, elders,
dislikes; his mother,

- οΌ²ο½…ο½Œο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½“ο½ˆο½‰ο½ο½“ -
mother; Whisperflight
father; unknown
sisters; n/a
brothers; n/a
mate(s); tbd
kits; n/a

- οΌ―ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’ -
he has terrible eyesight, is hard of hearing, and is very clumsy. he's my disabled little boy,,,,,, he's such a sweet heart i can't take it.
Last edited by Chiirios on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:35 am

Accepted c:
But oh my. I love him so much. wowow
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zillow » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:39 am

Aw :0 Darkpaw seems like a sweetheart
β—€
β—₯

Image Image Image

β‡’ β™‘ DA IG β™‘ β‡ 

β—£
β—’
Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:49 am

Aww Darkpaw is so cute!
If he needs friends I volunteer Rainypaw and Stormypaw as tribute lol
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:26 pm

MamaRebby wrote:
CHiCKINS wrote:
Sunfeather and Rainypaw are heading to the twoleg place... I was thinking someone could make a kittypet for them to encounter? i don't know if that would be allowed but

When do you want them to encounter Mocha?
What do you mean I can't survive off of coffee??

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:29 pm

January. wrote:Pebblepaw doesn’t have many friends either, so I offer her, I think their personalities will go good together!

Edit;; also, I’m away for the weekend so I may be able to post, but don’t expect anything fancy! >w<

-cough- I also offer Rainypaw and Stormypaw as tribute for Pebblepaw to have more friends
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes