πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby eat kids » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:48 am

cautiousculpeo wrote:
MatttheTechnician wrote:
MamaRebby wrote:Ooh! Could I be one of the kits?

Sure, they're unborn, but soon enough they'll be born. January. would you like to be the last kit, considering they are Kestrelthorn's kits? EDIT: All who are going to play the kits, could we try to balance the genders? 2 toms and 2 she-cats altogether please.

are any kits still avaliable?

No, sorry, but if you want, if Kestrelthorn and Cinderheart had another group of kits, I could reserve you one maybe? If any more of my characters have kits I'll let you know.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:00 am

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
CAT NAME TreeKit
Future Name TreeBark
Age Unborn
Gender Male
Current rank Kit
Desired rank Warrior
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush Open (When he's older.)
Mate TBD
Kits TBA
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother CinderHeart
Father KestrelThorn (biological)
Other Kin SwanKit, LittleKit, RussetKit
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description TreeKit is a small, brown tabby. He has a cream underbelly, muzzle, and a cream-colored ring around his left eye. He has brown fur all over his small body, and dark brown spots/stripes as well. He has a cute pink nose, and dark gray eyes.
Personality Quiet, kind, sweet. He's always willing to listen to his siblings. He's the "quiet watcher" and likes to observe other cats.
+ Traits: His thoughtfulness, willingness to learn new things, he's helpful, likes to listen to other cat's problems so that they can feel better.
- Traits: He's extremely insecure, he gets very worried about his siblings and his overprotectiveness can get on some cats nerves, he's worried about being a disappointment and he takes every little failure personally. He hides his feelings so his siblings don't worry about him.
History Doesn't have one yet
Other He will be going partially deaf due to a nasty run-in will a fox/badger or rogue.
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

wip
Last edited by Antis0cial L0ser on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What do you mean I can't survive off of coffee??

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:31 am

@MamaRebby

I'm a little iffy about him being full on deaf... Maybe in a fight with a fox/badger/rouge he could lose his left/right ear and become half deaf? Or he could be born with only one ear? The only thing other then that I have to say is generally when they become deaf/blind it's from genetics. @January. what do you think?
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:38 am

@MatttheTechnician

I'm fine with whatever you two want!

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:56 am

Btw I cant really post until Friday so don't expect a lot, but ill post if I have time.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:07 am

Early Notice:
      I'm going to (hopefully with weather allowing) be gone Thursday morning - Saturday evening.
      I have high doubts that I'll be able to get a post in while I'm gone,
      but I'll try.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 am

Have fun wherever you're going!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red-Headed Anole » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:15 am

I was thinking, maybe Twilightfur could get some of her tail cut off in battle? I enjoy her with a sort of like, bobtail.
Image Image
Red-Headed Anole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:35 am

So Firewillow is having kits!

And I was thinking one of them can be blind. Two toms and a she kit

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 am

January. wrote:
MatttheTechnician wrote:
      @MamaRebby

I'm a little iffy about him being full on deaf... Maybe in a fight with a fox/badger/rouge he could lose his left/right ear and become half deaf? Or he could be born with only one ear? The only thing other then that I have to say is generally when they become deaf/blind it's from genetics. @January. what do you think?

Yeah, and since Kestrelthorn or Cinderheart aren't deaf, it most likely wouldn't pass as genetic. Although, I do agree on the predator version, too.
Also, please don't hate me but Treekit might not be Kestrelthorn's favorite kit if he does go deaf (He's very... uh, Kestrelthorny... But gah! He's so cute!!) ^^"
aaaaanyway.... Since I'm home I'll work on the final she-kit <33

Okay! That's fine. He can be partly-deaf due to a predator later, maybe when he's a little older.
I don't mind KestrelThorn not really liking TreeKit, It makes for a little drama, so yay. c:

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me