Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

reiy's search

Postby Reiy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:55 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hey there! my name is reiyla/reiy. i've been in and out of the rp scene for a bit, but i'm looking
to get back into the swing of things again c: i consider myself a casual & semi-lit writer. i defin
itely won't be giving you nothing to work with, but when i'm not trying too hard i tend to stick i
n the 200-400 range, and often more when i'm inspired or you gave me something good to work
with. i'm cool with playing any gender and i prefer fxm and fxf. i prefer human/humanoid top
ics, and preferably something action packed and full of drama. i like a good romance plot as we
ll, but i prefer that to be a sideline of the plot c: i live in the EST time zone, and you can expect
at least 1-2 responses a week. i can work with forums or discord, i like forum rping better, but
i'm cool with discord especially for chatting about ideas(user is *villager noise*#4235).

i'd like a partner who can mirror posts as well as someone that is open to talking. communication
is key :) i'm moreso interesting interested in planning something out privately, but i'm super into p
retty much anything medieval-ish or involving some sort of supernatural. i love dragon age. pretty
much any plot involving swords,cool things, and a lot of conflict is enough to get me excited haha.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Reiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝―vernorexia's search❞

Postby serendipity- » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:37 am

[quote="vernorexia"]

Hi there, just call me Noodle! I'm your average artsy college
student and this is my quick makeshift post. I do roleplays the most on google docs,
Wattpad, and lastly here. I highly prefer fxf and sometimes do mxf. I am currently
only in the mood for fandom. Unless you have a great plot for a fantasy of royalty
roleplay, only ask about fandoms. Well I would like to try my alien OC... I write no less than
5 sentences, and do multiple paragraphs. If my mood is better I write better. If we are
on CS my only rules are 85 or less font and signatures disabled. Please reply at least one to
two times a day and communicate if you are going to leave. Looking for long term. (Well long
for chickensmoothie because honestly they don't last long in my experience) I've really had a
problem with this site doing that! I say please do one to three posts per day unless I know you
are gone. But instead, please do one or two posts the whole week!!! What's with that? If you
are going to roleplay with me please don't be that kind of person. Be active!

Preffered Role Really want Super craving!

She-Ra
Scorpia x Catra (this is my otp plzz)
Catradora AU only
Adora x Scorpia
Maybe entrapdak but I'm Entrapta
Adora x Glimmer
Perfuma x Mermista
I know this sounds random but Seahawk, Adora, and Scorpia being buds
Bow x Glimmer
Maybe Glitra
Spinerella x Netossa maybe
Scorpia x OC
High School AU
Reverse AU
Will take your ship suggestions because honestly I might be forgetting something

Riverdale
Betty x Veronica
Cheryl x Veronica
Betty x Jughead

Gravity Falls
Mabel x Pacifica
Bill x Mabel
Wendy x Tambry
Cool AUs

Steven Universe

Gorillaz

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:10 am

hey guys! i’m back from a few month long break and i really want to get back into role playing! i can probably write from 100-200 words if you give me enough to write off of! i apologize if i disappear without any warning things haven’t been amazing for me lately :(. i want to be able to write more and i try to have great grammar but please be patient with me!

i’m looking for:
DOCTOR WHO
harry potter
friends to lovers
enemies to lovers
supernatural role plays
marvel
percy jackson
and almost anything else :)
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haruspex » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:12 am

nihilus wrote:ImageImage
about me
  • nil / adult / ⚣
  • EST/-5 GMT
  • RP through PMs or discord
  • good grammar
  • 200-500 words per reply
  • uni student + works 25h/wk
  • mostly interested in OC roleplays, but dont hesitate to throw something out there
about you
  • mirrors posts
  • lgbt friendly
  • understands i have a busy schedule
  • decent grammar
  • can hold friendly conversations OOC

fandoms
  • borderlands
  • star wars ➣ old republic era, clone wars
  • jurassic park ➣ escape from site b
  • fallout ➣ new vegas
  • metal gear
non-fandom
  • post-apocalypse ➣ nuclear, zombie, virus, etc
  • general fantasy adventure
  • stuck inside mmorpg
  • vampires in modern setting
  • gang wars (like saints row/gta)
  • steampunk
haruspex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bandai » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:32 am

x
x

𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊!⏤ (please read!)
i'm bandai! i'm mostly on cs for my graphic shop and role playing. right now i have upcoming exams and projects,
so i'm trying my best to stay as active as i can. my time zone is GMT+2 hours i'm mostly online around 9 AM - 1 PM
EDT during week days, but on weekends i'm online for most of the day. if at any time i won't be able to use my pc,
i will inform you right away.

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙀
    ⚝ i usually try to write about 1-2 lengthy paragraphs or mirror post. although that can depend, if the plot
    is good and i'm really enjoying the role play i can write about 3-4 paragraphs.
    ⚝ i don't like using a vocabulary that's too sophisticated, i like to keep it decent
    ⚝ my grammar is good, but that doesn't mean that i can't make a small mistake once in a while.
    ⚝ i love working on the plot together, even on the characters!
    ⚝ okay with any timezone and reply time
    ⚝ promise to post at least once a week; i usually post everyday
𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𑁋
    ⚝ at least one paragraph or mirror post, no one liners (i understand if you have writer's block c:)
    ⚝ good grammar
    ⚝ decent vocabulary, not too sophisticated
    ⚝ help build the plot or characters
    ⚝ post at least once every two weeks
    ⚝ inform me if you can't post for a longer period of time

𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈𝙎𑁋
mirror's edge catalyst ⚝ i am so in love with this game. i love everything about, and it still play it from time to
time ( although i finished it like 100 times c,: ). i think there could be some potential plots around the original
story line or some original ones.
panic! at the disco ⚝ if you can't already tell, i'm obsessed with their music. i'd love to make a plot around the
lyrics of one of their songs or something along those lines.
my chemical romance ⚝ same goes for them; i am in love with their music and would love to make a plot based
off of one of their songs or something similar.
the vampire diaries (please read!) ⚝ i'm in love with this show, and planning on watching the originals and legacies
next! i'm more used to how vampires work in the show, and that's the way i will role play with them, but i'm
open to trying different ways to role play with them.

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄❜𝙈 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊𑁋
i am mostly into bxbs, romance and angels and demons, occasionally bxg or gxg. i love both realistic and
fantasy role plays, and i love love love vampires. OC'S ONLY
    𝙋𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙎𑁋 (underlined=really craving rn)
    fantasy ⚝ vampire x vampire, vampire x human, vampire x human that turns into vampire, demon x angel,
    demon x demon and angel hybrid
    realistic ⚝ bad boy x shy boy, boy x deaf boy, tomboy x soft girl, criminal x innocent
    𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈 𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙀𝘿𑁋
    mirror's edge catalyst ⚝ runner x runner, ksec x runner

i am open to any other plots :D
𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄❜𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊𑁋
animal role plays, anime role plays.
bandai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skinklegs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:02 am

Hello! I'm skinklegs but you can call me Ollie if you'd like.

I've been role playing for upwards of ten years and I'm pretty decent at it. I have some very well-established characters that I've been using for years, so if well-rounded and three-dimensional characters are something you value in a role play partner, you've come to the right reptile. Character development is like, my whole thing, and I will straight sit with you and talk about our characters for hours if you feel like it. I average about 400-600 words per post and would like a partner around the same level, but I value quality over quantity.

I like to role play either on Discord or on the forums since my inbox sometimes fills up fast and it can be hard to keep organized. :^) I'll compromise tho, this isn't like, a rule.

Anyway, here's some of the stuff I'm interested in!

Animals!
    (Mostly dogs but listen.)

» Regular ole wilderness survival. A group of stray and/or feral dogs find each other and form a group to help one another survive. The main focus of this would be on the group dynamics and the formation of a hierarchy. I'll also do a stray dog role play in a more urban setting, but I like the high stakes that come with setting the story in the middle of nowhere: the lack of food, the competition from other predators, and the harsh climate.

» Military dogs in wartime. Ideally either WWII or a fictional war set slightly post-WWII. The most compelling idea I have for this is for civilians (and their dogs) to be forced into battle and to explore how they deal with that upheaval, but there's a few more things floating around in my head if that's not your scene. Feel free to come to me w/ ideas for this one too!

» Predator strikes up an unlikely friendship with a prey animal. I'm up for either role. If you want me to play the predator, I'll be writing a dog, and if you want me to play the prey animal, I'll probably be a rabbit or a rat! I don't really have a storyline for this one, I just like the idea of it. Maybe they could play off of each other's strengths to survive in a city or something like that.

Humans!

» Town where everything's just a little bit weird, somehow. I guess think of Nightvale. I've never listened to Nightvale but I imagine this idea is pretty similar to Nightvale's whole vibe. There's definitely something supernatural happening here, and nobody really seems to talk about it. Why? What causes it? Is it sinister, or is it just weird? And how weird can it get?

» Supernatural creatures (werewolves, vampires, witches, etc.) get together once a year every October to put on the best dang charity haunted house the world's ever seen.

» Private investigator finds themselves in deep trouble with the missing person they were hired to find. Now they're on the run from who knows who, and they can't go to the police. Would very much like this to be a romance between two women. I will be playing a female character at least! I don't have much of a role preference, but if I had to choose, I'd play the investigator.

Fandoms!

» Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. I prefer GNG but I'll do something set pretty much anywhere in the timeline. I don't follow the manga tho so I know next to nothing about what happened post-Hougen lol. Would prefer to use exclusively OCs for this one.

» Soul Eater. I have, unfortunately, gotten back into this friggen show for the first time since middle school. I'll do pretty much anything with this one, I just like the setting. I'll do OCs (I like playing weapons), canon (SoMa's my jam), or a mix of the two. I was into this for a long time and I think I can play all of the main characters passably at worst, I just need to shake off the rust.

» Miraculous Ladybug. Less into this one nowadays but I'm still up for it! I'll only do canon, and I very much prefer to play Marinette. I've tried writing Adrien but I don't click w/ him very well.

» Dark Souls or Bloodborne. I really enjoy the lore in these games and would love to play around with it! I don't have any plot ideas off the top of my head, but I'd be more than willing to listen to your ideas and possibly collaborate on a story! I'm more familiar with Dark Souls than Bloodborne, but I have gone thru all of the games at least once.

trades . . art shop . . buying art

pls check out my art and
ocs on my
toyhouse!

art on the left is mine;
pixels were done by
soteria;
skinkarms!

flight rising . . rp search . . friend
Image....................Image
suh.

call me ollie. i'll respond to whatever
pronouns you feel like using for me!

i tend not to spend a whole lot of time
here nowadays, but i'll still be around
to take care of messages, trades, and
whatever else i might get myself into!

ask for my discord to keep in touch.

Image....................Image
skinklegs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheAstralRealm » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:31 pm

TheAstralRealm wrote:
TheAstralRealm wrote:

hello chicken smoothie folk! i am TheAstralRealm but please call me anything besides daddy.

i am a college student who is starved of motivation and i need to write...desperately. i have roleplayed in the past, don't worry, just not recently (so please be kind for i am old and fragile >:(). i have been roleplaying for about 5ish years off and on and am really just looking for one or two (let's not be too hasty *still i think he's rather tasty* if u got that reference...ily) casual roleplays. i don't really wanna overwhelm myself rn . also heads up: i am a marvel/disney freak and i make lots of vine/tiktok references, so if you find that annoying i may not be the partner for you.

i'm not really sure what i'm looking for in terms of roleplay. i would prefer something not solely based around romance (though roleplays like that can be cute!). romance seems to be a popular plot point so i thought i would clear that up. i would not be opposed to a subplot though... just not really in the mood for complete and utter fluff. i kinda wanna explore the avengers universe, seeing that the iconic saga has come to a close *tear* - perhaps post endgame or even looking at the time in between ultron and infinity war? the possibilities are endless. honestly i would love, love the chance to play any of the characters so if that interests you please hmu!! (i honestly don't have a clear idea of what exactly i wanna do but we can def work something out!)

also, do not worry - i will write like a proper human being... i'm just lazy rn and don't feel like it lmao. i will probably try to write about 500 words per post, although that could definitely vary. i know how annoying and rude it is to be dropped as a roleplay partner so i will lyk if anything comes up!!

lastly... please remember i am a college student so it is unlikely i would be able to/feel motivated to get in a reply everyday. i will certainly try for multiple times a week though.

feel free to reach out to me on here if you're interested, thanks!!
TheAstralRealm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby impenguin2 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Hello all! My name is Penguin! I’m looking for someone who would like to rp with me!
Discord is the best! PM me if you wish to rp

What I’m Looking For:
~One or more paragraphs (preferably more), 5+ sentences each.
~ Creativity & willingness to cooperate (in other words, not an endless stream of “I don’t mind"s and "You decide"s).
~ Patience. (Meaning I may not always replay right away.)

What I Can Do:
~MxM, FxF, FxM (Anything really)
~Moderate-build romance. I will not do immediate romance, that just defeats the purpose of romance altogether, but speedy flirting, romantic interest, etc. are fine.
~ Talk OOC. I love talking to my partners, whether it’s about the roleplay or not

What I Can’t Do:
~Reply every second of the day.( I work and i'm a full time student)

Fandoms I want to rp from
~Overwatch
~Dragon Age
~The Witcher
impenguin2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blacksteel alchemist » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi guys, I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I'm currently looking for a Semi-Lit - Lit role-plays.
That is 3 (5 sentence per) paragraphs or more per post.

Criminal Minds-
I've been craving some HotchXOC. I've got a cute match for him.
But I'll also do, MorganXOC or ReidXOC.
I'm only proficient at playing Derek Morgan.

Supernatural-
I love Supernatural.
I have an OC for Sam or Dean.
I'm pretty good at playing Cass or Dean.
But I also enjoy a lot of the ships.
I have tons of plots.

Hope to hear from you soon.
~BSA
blacksteel alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me