เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby bee » Wed May 15, 2024 8:33 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
namexxxxxxxxxxxxxx,x,xxxxleechbite
agexx,xxxxx,19 moons (1 yr, 7 months)
genderxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtom
orientationxxxx,xx.xxxxxxxxxbisexual
rankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx,warrior
breedxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxdevon rex

xan odd-furred black and smoke tom with
long legs. large ears, big green eyes,and
a short muzzle. leech's whiskers are ofte
n frayed and unkempt. as his appearance
is often unnerving to some cats,he keeps
his head low and shoulders slumped in an
attempt to look smaller and less intimida
ting. the tom is built for speed rather tha
n strength,and enjoys climbing and harin
g across long stretches of grass or along
riverbanks. he tends to collect soft thing
s like feathers and thistledown for his ne
st, and weaves it with heather and pleas
ant smelling flowers. - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
words words words words words words
( ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  )โธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบ
โธบโธบโธบ( ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” )
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ( ๐๐”๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ )โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(๐€๐“ ๐’๐„๐€ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐“๐€๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐’)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by bee on Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โธบโธบ ๐’‹๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’•โŸ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† วƒวƒ

Postby bee » Wed May 15, 2024 8:34 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ( ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ' ๐“ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐๐Ž ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐Œ๐„ ) โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ( ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜ โŸ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„ โŸ ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ) โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    jackdaw is a grey-cream medium furred tom cat with pale green eyes. he has a long face and a f
    eathery plumed tail. jack keeps his pelt finely groomed to the point of being vain, and can often
    be found sunning and giving himself a thorough wash. jack possesses a charm that tends to draw
    others into his sphere of influence, one that he's carefully cultivated over his moons of running i
    nto not-so-friendly rogues. behind the suave demeanor lies a thorn-sharp wit, always calculating
    and grasping for an upper hand in any situation. he has a reputation for purring his way out of tr
    ouble, and the moment he is met with kindness, he'll cling to it like a burr. jack carries himself
    with grace and nimble paws, and despite his efforts to make others trust him, trusting in others
    isn't particularly his forte. any genuine care is foreign and makes his pelt crawl with unease. th
    ough he's learned to speak before showing his claws, jackdaw has no problem with drawing bloo
    d, and his time spent with rogues has taught him well in the ways of battle and fighting dirty.
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โธบโธบโธบโธบ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ วƒวƒ
    namexxxxxxjackdawxxxjackdaw was born to
    nickn.x,x,xxjackxxxxxx,a small litter of kitte
    genderxxxx,malexxxx,,xns to a mother whom
    agexxxxxxx,35 moonsx,,didn't particularly wa
    rankxxxxxxxroguexxxx,,,nt them, resulting in
    orient.xxxxxpanxxxxxx,,him being the only sc
    rap to survive the harsh winter he was broug
    ht into. once he was big enough to catch his
    own frogs and groom his own pelt, the she-c
    at left him with a wandering gang of cats. h
    e learned some helpful things-that to get wh
    at you want,all you need is a silver tongue a
    nd careful planning. jack spends the majorit
    y of his moons as a nomad, learning the terri
    tory and observing the odd cats by the falls.
    โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
    ๐’…๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ วƒวƒ xxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by bee on Thu May 16, 2024 10:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby rey skywalker » Wed May 15, 2024 3:32 pm

HI Yall. My dog as kidney disease and my semeser is almost ove. I know I gotta move sykestarsoon. Sorry for the delay <3
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Thu May 16, 2024 9:04 am

rey skywalker wrote:HI Yall. My dog as kidney disease and my semeser is almost ove. I know I gotta move sykestarsoon. Sorry for the delay <3

hope your pup is doing ok <3
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sat May 18, 2024 7:19 pm

@bee
Jackdaw is accepted! Leechbite looks so sweet, can't wait to see your finished form.

You can have Jackdaw interact with Falcon. She just ran from a fight with Gullsplash and Hopperpaw on the edge of rogue territory.

@tyjodunseph
Ravenpaw is accepted! Let me know when you can finish your forms for your other characters.

@rey skywalker
I'm so sorry you're going through all that. Please don't feel pressured to post, this roleplay will always be here whenever you're ready. Wishing the best for your dog <3
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat May 18, 2024 9:03 pm

Hi! Sorry for not updating sooner. I will get the rest of my forms finished hopefullyyyy tomorrow or the next day. Iโ€™m pregnant so some days I donโ€™t have a ton of energy to be on my phone or the computer but I think Iโ€™ll be able to finish by Monday for sure!

Rey I hope you and your dog are doing okay!!!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Thu May 23, 2024 2:58 pm

exams almost finished. by friday i hope to be available and responding to you guys. <3
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun May 26, 2024 2:03 pm

SEMESTER IS VER. SYKESTAR IS BACK. ill ork hard to get something up tmorrow especially for my apprentices <3
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue May 28, 2024 4:18 am

@everyone

The roleplay has been very quiet lately so I wanted to ask how you all are feeling about it. I totally understand being busy, since it's a really stressful time of year. Just to gauge interest, could I have everyone post in the discussion if you're still interested in the roleplay? Anyone who hasn't contacted me within a week will be sent a PM. If there is still no response, your characters will be made into NPCs until you return.

I've taken a look at the player list and it seems like a lot us are inactive. Stormpaw, Russetnose, Owlsong, Falcon, Mistback, and Dapplepaw have now become NPCs due to player inactivity. If we don't have enough players to continue, what do you think is the best way to move on? We've been going for so long. I really don't want to see this story end.

A Few Options:
    1) We could keep going as we have been, treating inactive characters as NPCs and moving the story along as best we can.
      This may be difficult because it seems like most of the inactive players are in the mudslide area, where the main story is at the moment. This may (hopefully) change after I start poking people with messages. However, several players haven't logged into CS for over 3 weeks so I'm rather worried.
    2) We could rearrange conversations/interactions to prioritize active characters. Remove inactive high ranks and open the spot for new players.
      Leave inactive convos and ignore NPC cats unless absolutely necessary for the plot. This would break up interactions involving Firefly, Lightpaw, Mistback, Falcon, Russetnose, and Owlsong. Risingpaw and Lightpaw would be removed from the roleplay as if they never existed.
    3) We could timeskip to the gathering and start new interactions.
      This would bypass key plot events in the mudslide, so I would really prefer not doing this.
    4) We could start over and reboot the roleplay with new characters. Allow new and active players to fill in high ranking roles and develop relos with other cats.
      This would be my last resort since I've grown very attached to our cast of characters and the stories we've told together.
    5) Any other ideas? Please let me know!

@rey skywalker
Yay I'm so glad you're back!! Congrats on finishing your exams! So excited to see your post. <3

@tyjodunseph
Congratulations! No worries about the forms, your health and well-being come first. Take all the time you need.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Tue May 28, 2024 12:26 pm

i havent even posted so i dont have much say, but in the past what's worked for my groups is either

a) rebooting with the people that want to stay and accepting active people; you guys have been going for a long time and it'd be a bummer to lose friends, but life comes first and they should be able to handle that without added stress :') i think it'd be nice to just throw their cats back in if they'd like when theyre ready

b) make it an invite only rp? that's gone really well for me before, just adding people who you know will stay active. you could post it in 1x1 search too (which i've done for small group rps and never got flagged or taken down sooo i think it's ok?) and just sift through and see who you'd like to join.

either way i think opening up high ranks and sifting out inactive cats / npcs is a good idea, because the list is really bulky right now

ive also found that making a discord for the group is really effective, but that is up to yall ^^

this story is really interesting and i'd love to participate, it'd suck to see it die out :c
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me