The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Look over their forms first & vote for deputy, TIEBREAKER POLL

Fernstep (form on page 3)
73%
Albinoleap (form on page 3)
27%

Total votes : 11

Re: Cobrafang

Postby oceanz » Fri May 17, 2024 2:29 pm

name
Cobra | Cobrafang
sexuality
Straight
rank
Warrior
personality
Cobrafang enjoys keeping to himself, finding other cats rather obnoxious to be around. He’s on the arrogant side and can be condescending when talking to his fellow clan mates. He’s swift and agile for his size, making him a threat in battle. He’s a cunning and witty cat, often able to talk himself out of trouble… or into it.
appearance
Cobrafang is a bit of a haunting sight. Standing a few inches taller than the average cat because of his long legs. He has a long tail and large ears to match his already strange appearance. His fur is sleek, always shiny and clean; something he prides himself on. He has ghostly light green eyes.
reference
any kin
All deceased
crush/mate
Open for crush, uninterested in a mate
offspring
Open, he definitely has some somewhere
history
Cobrafang, originally Cobra, was born and raised a loner. He was in for disappointment from birth. His father was absent and his mother, Finch, mentally was. He didn’t blame her, a single mother of 7 kittens. Being the largest of the litter, once he was old enough Cobra had to provide for them all. It was a daunting task, and Cobra often found himself starving so his mother and siblings could eat. This is where his resentment began. The colder it got, the further Cobra had to go for food. Of course none of his siblings helped, or even offered to, so he was alone. Once he found the two-leg barn, he was set. There were mice everywhere and it was the first time Cobra was able to feed his whole family, including himself. However, that led to his family becoming greedy and demanding more. His resentment grew.
Cobra began to spend more time at the two-leg farm, watching them from afar. A few moons went by before he started to notice the mice were starting to smell weird. The two-legs had begun to poison them. Head clouded with hatred and tired from the expectations of his family; Cobra cautiously caught some. He brought them home to his family, being careful not to eat one, and left. He never looked back. For many moons, guilt ate away at the tom. However the freedom of being alone, of not having to care for anyone, trumped that in the end.
He stumbled upon Moonclan once he had aged, grown. At first the tom was reluctant to join the clan, but ultimately his curiosity won. He’s still hesitant about his decision, but knows he could just leave anytime he wanted.
other
evil plots are a wip hehe
open to all relos but definitely open to make some enemies

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Postby Cryptweasel » Fri May 17, 2024 2:41 pm

Ty you take care of life first! I'm sorry one of the mice died, rescue is hard and those little ones are so fragile.
make new friends, raise the dead.
Cryptweasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat May 18, 2024 10:20 am

Cobrafang is accepted! Once again I loveeeeee his reference photo he is so freaking cute I’m obsessed.

I’m working on my roleplay responses for my characters now! I’ll work on a second one for Dreamheart too! Instead of editing them into my last post I’ll just post them on a new one since we have so many responses already! It might take me a little while since I’m on mobile but they’ll be up sometime today!

Also, @queen of flames, Tadpolepaw is not yet an apprentice, she will be named an apprentice at the same time the 3 kits are! We decided to have her just starting out as an apprentice!

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sat May 18, 2024 11:12 am

Got my first post up!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat May 18, 2024 11:20 am

Awesome! Mine will be up shortly, just finishing up Leopardpaw & Coralpaw's!

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat May 18, 2024 12:40 pm

I finally got my posts up!! Yay!! I will reread it all in a minute and make sure I didn't mess anything up so if you read it before me and there's a mistake or something just ignore that lol.

Also by the way I am lovingggg everyone's posts! They're so great and I can't wait to continue roleplayingggg. All the first posts got me so excited lol.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat May 18, 2024 1:33 pm

UPDATED:

Crystalflare is now going to be Cloudypaw's mentor and Plumblaze will be Squirrelpaw's!

I didn't realize Cloudypaw and Plumblaze were relatives at first.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun May 19, 2024 7:59 am

Is Tinykit accepted?
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 am

Yes! Tinykit is accepted!! I'm so sorry if I forgot to say that!!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 am

y'all i'm having to put my bowl on my head so my kitten (eclipse) doesn't try and eat it

anyway!! honeyheart response up <3 i'll respond with leafpaw & officially crystalflare once there's a little more activity in the clan i think? and song doesn't have much going on in her life atm anyway so.

also @tyjo i'm sorry about the mouse baby you lost :( it's not your fault though!! they're like. ridiculously hard to take care of & you've already got so much on your plate - i hope the person you meet up with stays in touch so you can see them grow!
    but yes i agree i am very very excited about this rp. i am so glad it's back (even if rebooted)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist