πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:13 am

Rainykit, Rainypaw, Rainysplash
She-cat of 10 Moons, Med App
Wants to be a Medicine Cat

Fluffy Grey Tabby with Green Eyes

Crush: Open
Mate: TBA
Kits: None
Kin: Petalpelt -Mother, Ashfang-Father,
Bayclaw, Brighteyes -Aunts,
Stormypaw -Brother, Cloudypaw - Sister,
Quietbrook, Thornfur - Cousins

Personality: Bubbly, Outgoing, Makes
Rash Decisions, Dramatic

Theme Song:I am Moana-Auli'i
Cravalho

Fears: Not Living up to her family, Not
being able to achieve greatness
Dreams: Of always being able to be
there to help others her entire life

Rainypaw is a bubbly young she-cat whose seems to never sleep but instead is always out and about doing something. She is headstrong and puts all of her heart and soul into everything that she does. She will make rash decisions not really thinking through the outcome of this instead only thinking with her heart and following what it wants to do in that moment. She loves to make friends and will eagerly talk to anyone, even kitty pets and loners. She is proud of who she is and what she has accomplished though she is always aching to accomplish more, to do more, to be more. She doesn't understand her brother's cynical nature and tries to drag him along with her sometimes hoping that'll help pull him out of it. She can be over dramatic about things, be it what she saw or how she felt. If she saw a badger it was the size of a bear, if she had her feelings hurt she was absolutely devastated and so on. Though she doesn't seem to be aware of how over dramatic she can be. She loves intensely and often refuses to admit if she dislikes someone even if they've done something wrong to her or someone she cares about. She feels too bad about possibly hurting their feelings to do so.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:16 am

Shadowkit, Shadowpaw, Shadowstep
Tom of 28 Moons, Warrior
Wants to be an Elder one day

Long Black and White fur with Pale
Green Eyes

Mate: TBD
Kits: None
Kin: Embergaze - Mother, Nightdust - Father,
Sootnose - Sister, Darkgaze - Brother

Personality: Grouchy, Hard-working,
Know it all, Caring, Resourceful

Theme Song: Hometown - TOP

Fears: Never living up to his own
expectations, losing someone

Dreams: Being able to retire in
peace one day

Anything Else? N/A

As an apprentice and early warrior Shadowstep was very unsure of himself and nervous. He stayed by his siblings' sides a lot and had a hard time making friends as he didn't come off as excited about being a warrior as they did. As he got older however he began to have more confidence in himself and his abilities which made talking to others easier. Though it still meant he didn't develop those close friendship bonds as an apprentice with anyone except his brother and sister. But that doesn't seem to bother him as much anymore. He loves to focus on his duties and can come off as very rude when he thinks others are slacking or just doing a bad job on purpose. He doesn't deal with 'mouse-brains' well and is not afraid to call someone out if he thinks they're doing it on purpose. But he does care very deeply for his clan and those he's close to even if he doesn't always show it. He has their best interests in heart and tries very hard to make sure they have everything they need.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 am

Sootkit, Sootpaw, Sootnose
She-cat of 28 Moons, Warrior

Black and White Spotted fur
with Grey-Green Eyes

Mate: TBA
Kits: None, Wants
Kin: Embergaze-Mother, Nightdust
- Father, Shadowstep, Darkgaze
-Brothers

Personality: Naive, Curious, Air-head,
Unsure of herself, Kindhearted, Shy

Theme Song: Summertime Sadness
- Lana Del Rey

Fears: Being taken advantage of,
being made fun of, being disliked
Dreams: Of having a happy family,
of feeling secure in her clan

Sootnose is a very sweet little she-cat who is smaller than the average cat of her age. Though she is tiny she doesn't let it stop her from having a normal life or doing her warrior duties. She's just a little better at defensive tactics is all. She is a great hunter and takes a lot of pride in her ability to sneak up on her prey so quietly. She is very close to her brother Shadowstep and considers them to be great friends. Never seeming to be bothered by him when he gets in his grouchy moods. She is a bit of an airhead though and doesn't always notice when she's bothering someone or doing something wrong. She is also very naive and believes what everyone says at face value until she is told otherwise. This makes her very unsure of herself and afraid of being used when all she wants is a happy family and life. She loves kits and absolutely adores the nursery, always trying to help out whenever they let her. She's not too keen on mentoring apprentices though as she is afraid she wouldn't be a very good mentor and would keep them from becoming warriors.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:32 am

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Smoketail
Future name: Smoketail
Age 28 moons
Gender Tom
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank Elder
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush *Open!*
Mate TBD
Kits TBA
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Dead
Father Dead
Other Kin Dead
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description A white tom with a gray tabby pattern on his head, back, and hunches. He has a smokey tail and yellow eyes.
Personality He thinks more about his feelings than others. He'll tend to act careless or selfish but will act sweet and/or kind from time to time (or if he feels bad or guilty)
History Smoketail was born as an only child. His siblings and mother died during birth, which deeply upset his father. Ever since his dad blamed him for his mother's and siblings' death, which caused Smoketail to grow to love himself more than anyone else. The selfish tom does have a soft-side, however. He'll sometimes show he cares about others if he's in a good mood or feels guilty
Other He's probably going to cheat on his assigned mate, but I dunno. Let's see what I'll do c:<
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Sunfeather ||

Postby Chiirios » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:11 am

π•Šπ•¦π•Ÿπ•—π•–π•’π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣

- 2asics -
name; Sunfeather
previous names; Sunkit, Sunpaw
age; 67 moons
gender; Tom/Male
rank; Senior Medicine Cat
breed; Turkish Angora
sample of speech; "o-oh! w-well, I don't suppose our l-lovely leader has given you th-the right to come barging into my den, now have th-they? Ehhhehehehe of course n-not."

- οΌ€ο½…ο½“ο½ƒο½’ο½‰ο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Ž -
fur; Sunfeather's fur is a darker cream with white spots and stripes in certain areas, as well as white front paws. It is long and feathery, hence his suffix, and it gets heavier in the winter and lighter in the summer.
eyes; Sunfeather's eyes re often small slits, as his mind is afraid of everything around him. they are hazel colored, but more on the yellow-brown side rather than green.
stature; Sunfeather is about your average size for a cat, maybe a little smaller. He is a little cubbier than most cats, whether that be due to the amount he eats or his extra fluffy fur.

- οΌ€ο½‰ο½‡ο½‡ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ ＀eeper -
personality; He is an arduous cat. It requires a lot of effort to just be around him, as he is "crazy". Despite being very kind on the inside, he is also stubborn and sharp-tongued, making it hard to see the niceness he hides. He is also nervous and frantic, as he is scared of the world. A lot of the time, he seems nonsensical and rambles stupid things, his words are wise if you pay close enough attention. His genius is often overshadowed by his insanity.

history; Sunfeather was born in Emberclan with his two other siblings, Muddykit and Ravenkit. His mother, Fennelheart, had birthed the three of them in the middle of Greenleaf, their father unknown. Sunfeather received his prefix in honor of the sun that shone down on him from in between the branches of the nursery. Sunfeather, as a kit, wanted nothing more than to be a warrior from the moment he opened his eyes. He was clearly the stronger of his two female siblings, and oft would wrestle his sisters and leaves until they surrendered. Up until a moon before his apprentice ceremony, all he ever wanted was to be the best warrior that he could ever be. However, that all changed when a fox attacked the camp, raiding the food storage and killing many cats, including his mother. Terrified for his life, Sunkit quickly gave up on the thought of being a courageous warrior and turned to the next best thing - a medicine cat. He found refuge in the quietness and safety of the medicine den, and soon he was given the mentor of Ripplepad, the current medicine cat. There, he thrived. He learned quickly and understood all, memorizing not just the shapes of herbs, but the smells, and taste, and the textures. He was a medical genius, and even Ripplepad felt that he was too smart for his age. He was especially gifted in reading prophecies and omens that Starclan did not send directly; mainly ones given by animals and signs in the world around them. Sometime before his naming ceremony, he predicted harsh times for the clan in the wing of a bird. This is what granted him the suffix of -feather. After Ripplepad died, he took care of the clan fairly well, even taking on an apprentice. However, as he grew older, his mental state began to decline, and cats started to trust him less and less. His memory started to become weaker, and soon he was rambling nonsense. Now, the clan sees him as nothing but a nuisance.

positive traits; Smart, Keen, Loyal, Wise
negative traits; Snarky, Sharp-Tongued, Rude
skills; Sunfeather is gifted in prophecies, omens, and the memorization of herbs.
likes; Simple things that life has to offer, sunsets, robins, herbs, & peacefulness.
dislikes; Death on his behalf, lying, theft, kits, & self-absorbedness.

- οΌ²ο½…ο½Œο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½“ο½ˆο½‰ο½ο½“ -
mother; Fennelheart (Deceased)
father; unknown
sisters; Ravencloud (Loner), Muddywing (Deceased)
brothers; None
mate(s); N/A
kits; N/A
niece(s); Ivyflight
nephew(s); N/A

- οΌ―ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’ -
He's the crazy uncle everyone hates and loves
Last edited by Chiirios on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Ivyflight ||

Postby Chiirios » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:32 am

𝕀𝕧π•ͺπ•—π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯

- 2asics -
name; Ivyflight
previous names; Ivykit, Ivypaw
age; 17 Moons
gender; She-Cat/Female
rank; Warrior
breed; Turkish Angora/Munchkin Mix
sample of speech; "yeah, whatever. I don't care what you do, so as long as it's not bothering me."

- οΌ€ο½…ο½“ο½ƒο½’ο½‰ο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Ž -
fur; Ivyflight's fur is silver, dark grey, and light grey. A small array of colors, it is also long and a little feathery,
reflecting her uncle's.
eyes; Ivyflight's eyes are often relaxed and monotone. She rarely lets her emotions show through them. They are a shade of bright green, much like the color of the leaves in Newleaf.
stature; Ivyflight is tiny compared to her comrades but packs a big punch. She is a little overweight but is also quite muscley.

- οΌ€ο½‰ο½‡ο½‡ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ ＀eeper -
personality; Ivyflight is often relaxed. She doesn't care for much, and often holds a neutral position. She is often underestimated, making her sharp-tongued and sarcastic. She is a very laid-back cat, and lets kits and apprentices get away with a lot. She talks as little or as much as she needs to, and always stands up for what she thinks is right. not very open-minded, she sticks to her own opinions and is very stubborn.

history; Ivyflight was born in Emberclan without any siblings. Her mother died because of complications of Ivyflight's birth, and she was raised by her uncle and father. Her father named her Ivykit, after the ivy that was growing on the walls of the nursery. Because she didn't understand the world all too much, she was a quiet cat. She didn't have much to say other than her own opinion, which always seemed to be wrong. her father didn't care for her all too much and was much more interested in becoming the deputy. She relied on her uncle Sunfeather and thought of him as more of a father figure than she did her actual dad. When she was apprenticed, she became more talkative, as she began to interact with more and more cats. However, she still kept her laid-back, non-caring attitude. She excelled in training and battle, although had a rough time hunting due to her small size and inability to see sticks on the ground. She was given the name Ivyflight because of her ability to "fly" around in battle, and she loves the name. She still is a warrior now, excelling in battling and training apprentices.

positive traits; Helpful, Passionate, relaxed, Laid-Back
negative traits; Short-temper, Stubborn, Incriminating,
skills; Stealth and how strong she is despite her size.
likes; Rabbits, Voles, Sunrise, Training, kits, & Sharing Tongues.
dislikes; Water,

- οΌ²ο½…ο½Œο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½“ο½ˆο½‰ο½ο½“ -
mother; Muddywing (Deceased)
father; Applesplash (Deceased)
sisters; None
brothers; None
assigned mate(s); Hawkbreeze
crush(es); TBD
kits; TBD
uncle(s); Sunfeather
aunt(s); Ravencloud (Loner)

- οΌ―ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’ -
N/A
Last edited by Chiirios on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:46 am

Everyone is accepted!
I'll be working on adding to the allegiance and assigning mates momentarily.

EDIT-
Also added a quick poll

EDIT #2-
Don't be afraid to inform me of mistakes on the allegiance/relations posts.
I'm very good at making mistakes. c;

Final Edit--
Once we have a medicine cat we will start.
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:03 pm

N i g h t p a w
Future Name Nightblaze
Age 12 Moons
Gender Tom
Current rank Apprentice
Desired rank Warrior
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush Open
Mate TBD
Kits None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Swiftfire
Father Crowleap
Other Kin N/A
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description
Nightpaw is a slender solid black cat. He has long legs as well as a long tail. His eyes are a dark amber, almost orange color.
Personality
Nightpaw is wise beyond his age. He is able to give good advice to those in need. However, he isn't the friendliest cat within the clan. He has no desire to put up with his leaders desires and rules. Though, the tom is still loyal to his clan and would lay down his life for his clanmates.
History
Average clan life as of now.
Other
N/A
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 pm

CAT NAME
Future Name
Firewillow
Current rank
med cat
Desired rank
achieved
Crush
Open
Mate
Brownspring
Kits
Expecting(Autumnkit, Brindlekit, Sunkit)
Mother
Willowsong
Father
Snowfoot
Other Kin
Open
Description
Firewillow is a light ginger tabby she cat with soft fur and amber eyes
Personality
Firewillow is very soft with her patients and can be very overprotective of them. She likes kits and makes sure they have the best lives
History
Firewillow was born to her parents. She always had an interest in herbs and plants so she became a med cat apprentice. She earned her name in honor of her mother whom she loved more then anything. Firewillow grew to be a well respected medicine cat.
Other
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Now the roleplay should be starting soon!

Also, I just saw the Smoketail was assigned Sootnose as a mate. I love little Sootnose, poor girl might get her heartbroken though :c
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me