๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby PenguinQueen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:27 pm

โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Dappledheart.jpg
Dappledheart.jpg (25.6 KiB) Viewed 148 times

Dappledheart
Future Name Dappledheart
Age 58 moons
Gender She-cat
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank Deputy
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“LOVEโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Crush Open
Mate TBD
Kits None
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“FAMILYโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Mother Unknown
Father Unknown
Other Kin Unknown
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“PERSONALITYโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Description Dappledheart is a calico she-cat with amber eyes. Her right hind paw is twisted, but she doesn't let that stop her from being a good warrior.
Personality She is strict and clever. She is a bit small for her age, but she uses that to her advantage. She decides to respect others until they prove that they don't deserve her respect. She has a soft spot for kits and apprentices, but she doesn't have tolerance for warriors acting immaturely.
History While she was out on a walk with her friend Cloudberry, a fox had attacked them. Cloudberry was pregnant at the time, and Dappledheart had to make sure Cloudberry made it home safely. Dappledheart distracted the fox, making it follow her instead. While she was running, her right hind paw got stuck under a root. Her paw twisted and she hit the ground, letting out a painful cry. Before the fox could react, an Emberclan patrol had found Dappledheart and chased the fox away. Dappledheart's paw never healed correctly, but she refused to retire early and got used to it.
Other
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 pm

---
Last edited by Catsrock237 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 am

Both are accepted!
I'll update the allegiance as soon as I can!

Edit:
As soon as I have time to get on my laptop i'll set up the poll for deputy.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:57 am

Cloudypaw (page 3) is ready to be accepted!
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:03 am

Cookie CandyEater wrote:Cloudypaw (page 3) is ready to be accepted!

Cloudypaw is accepted too. c:
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:05 am

Spiritwhisker
Future Name none
Age 20 moons
Gender she-cat
Current rank warrior
Desired rank Queen
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“LOVEโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Crush open
Mate TBD
Kits open
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“FAMILYโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Mother Ivythorn
Father Venomeyes
Other Kin none
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“PERSONALITYโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Description She is skinny bodied, short furred light, dark brown patched white she, with deep blue eyes.
PersonalityShe is always being calm, hard-working, loyal, helpful and kind cat. She loves to help others and will do anything for her clan. She feels a quilty about her Brother Darkpelts death, who died By protecting her.

HistoryShe is born in clan, with her two brothers. She was being close friends with her Brother Darkpelt and was very horrified when he died By protecting her for badgers, her other Brother Poisonclaw died By attacking some rogues who was respassing the territory.
Other nah
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:06 am

Brownspring
Future Name Brownstar
Age 35 moons
Gender tom
Current rank warrior
Desired rank Leader
Crush open
Mate TBD
Kits none
Mother Unknown
Father unknown
Other Kin Lostgaze (sister)
Description Sort furred dark brown tom, with lime green eyes
Personality He is strongheaded, calm, protective and sometimes very reckless. He is very protective toward his sister or any other cats he likes.
History He is clan born, not much happened to his life
Other Nah!
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:46 am

Limeleaf
Future Name none
Age 46 moons
Gender she-cat
Current rank senior warrior
Desired rank elder
Crush Ashstar
Mate TBD
Kits none
Mother Soilflower
Father Unknown
Other Kin none
Description Short furred light brown tabby she, with lime green eyes
Personality She is sarcastic, unfriendly and jealous cat, she has her motherly, kind and sweet side too, but only when she feel like being nice or if she trust the other cats around her.
History She is born in clan, but her kithood was being very hard, because her father was a loner and not her mothers assigned mate. Only reason her mother was not exiled was that she kitted in leaf-bare.
Other Nah
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:54 am

Accepted!
Im in my last class so i'll update the allegiance then.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 am

can i res a queen?? i think i want to make one and 2 or 3 kits??
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me