πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:20 am

Evergreentheclam wrote:yeah that's fine @MamaRebby

@arctic.sprite I have an idea for a prophecy

Go ahead and share with me!
Once we have a couple of suggestions we'll take a vote.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:00 am

Bear with me and my bad ideas

"One will destroy many"
Meaning: (it's like a Thistleclaw situation) Dappledheart is expecting so Ashstar looks for someone to become a temperary deputy in her place. Foxclaw is determined to gain that position but he attempts to stay as a temperary deputy, and will do anything in his power to do so.

"Be careful who the embers trust, for one of the cats, may not be who you think they are"
Meaning: Firewillow is suspicious of Cinderheart's rebellious group, mostly the one who started it, Cinderheart. As they cause more trouble for the clan, Firewillow warns Ashstar of this
(That was a bad meaning^)
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:13 am

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
83be9302393d76e54a0a622b71627fab--wet-pretty-cats.jpg

Goldenpaw
Future Name Goldenwillow
Age 10 moons
Gender she-cat
Current rank apprentice
Desired rank Queen/ warrior
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush Beetlepaw
Mate TBD
Kits none yet, open
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Amberbounce
Father Smokesun
Other Kin open
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description Short furred light brown tabby she, with emerald green eyes
Personality She is not very talkative,don't show her emotions and is somewhat hard to read. She is calm, protestive, motherly, adventurous, stubborn and sassy. She is somewhat aggressive, but if she is left alone for a moment, she will calm down. She can be bossy, and don't like to be ordered around, but is still very loyal to her clan.
History She is born in clan, with mostly normal life, but her father showed to be a traitor and was exiled when she was still a kit.
Other none
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:16 am

Prophecy Ideas:

"Beware of the unknown. Beware of thee, beware of the ones hidden
      from sight, for they shall bring chaos to the clan. Leave them, unless
      you wish for the curse to be yours. The rules have been broken,
      they are no more."

MEANING: Cinderheart's kits are the unknown. The last part means
      that the kits must be banished from the clan, for the clan to be safe
      and so the kits may thrive.

"The one that was lost will be found. The one that is thought to be
      dead will come home."

MEANING: Fernpaw is found by a patrol, but a few days after she will
      die from greencough, because she had had it for so long it was to late.

Are these okay? Was brain storming and thought I might throw a few of
      mine out here. c:
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:08 am

Goldenpaw is accepted.

And I like all of the ideas so far!

--
A N N O U N C E M E N T
-----------------
    We now have three cats expecting. Cinderheart, Dappledheart, and Firewillow. Which now means we have a lot of kits. Until at least one of the litters turns six moons, I'm not going to allow any more cats to be expecting. I hope you understand. c;
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zillow » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:14 am

I am going to causal join in..

Prophecy 1

A cat with the pelt of Night
will curse the clans through a
Nightmare in till the Nightmare
can over come its own fear and
stop the Darkness from taking over.

Concept; A cat with a black pelt comes to Ember/or clanborn, they are given this odd abilty of having nightmares.
Of course they only think it's a silly nightmare.
The darkness can be referred to a group of Rouges who want to take over Emberclan or Cinderrheart's Group who
ally with some Rogues.
β—€
β—₯

Image Image Image

β‡’ β™‘ DA IG β™‘ β‡ 

β—£
β—’
Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:18 am

(This picture is one of an adult; this character is currently a kit...it's just annoying to find a matching kit picture and have to change it later)
Halfkit

Future Name
Halfblood
Current rank
Kit
Desired rank
Apprentice - eventually warrior

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

Crush
N/A
Mate
TBD
Kits
N/A - and doesn't want any, as her previous clan leader told her that the bloodlines from which she came are tainted

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

Mother
Noble (a domesticated serval cat)
Father
Pounce (rogue cat)
Other Kin
A few siblings, all of which stayed with their mother in captivity

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

Description
A very tall and large she-cat - ESPECIALLY for her age, as she is nearly as big as a full grown tom already (she is a F1 Savannah). This is due to her heritage, with her mother being a serval and her father being an obscure mix. She has an extremely feral, big cat-looking appearance, with an unmistakable spotty pattern, long ears, lengthy legs, and the eyes of a huntress.
Personality
Observant; social; predacious; affectionate; reasonable; sensitive; energetic; intelligent
History
She was born to a female serval, in captivity, and a male rogue. Her mother, knowing that her twolegs were preparing to move away, give her to her father, Pounce, urging him to always remember his family and never scorn their half-blooded nature. After they moved, Pounce never saw them again, and the female kit Noble had given to him was all he had left to remember her.

However, contrary to her earlier remarks, Pounce took a strong disliking to the kit; all it did was serve to remind him that Noble had left him. He noticed that her prey drive was beyond what was normal, and on more than one occasion, she nearly killed him accidentally. One day, he could bear it no longer, and he tricked the kit into intruding clan territory. He hoped that she would be attacked and killed by a patrol, but she was actually taken in by the scornful leader. He scoffed at her heritage, naming her Halfkit in what he called "a blatant insult."

The clan had been no place for her, so she ended up abandoning it very quickly, and wound up joining EmberClan. She holds out hope that this one will accept what she is, and make her an apprentice, since the previous one outright refused.
Other
(Please let me know if it isn't alright that she is a Savannah - I know that that isn't permitted in some roleplays.)

Last edited by RogueRunner on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:22 am

I'll accept her as long as it's okay for her to become an apprentice soon!
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:26 am

I didn't think you would reply so quickly - that's awesome!

And it's alright for her to become an apprentice. I'll be posting some more she-cats and toms, though it might take some time (I wanted to make about seven five more characters).
Last edited by RogueRunner on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:49 am

Singedeyes

Future Name
N/A
Current rank
Warrior
Desired rank
N/A

Crush
N/A
Mate
Whitestrike
Kits
N/A

Mother
Sunfur
Father
Quickburn
Other Kin
Redpaw (brother - deceased)

Description
A remarkably beautiful, petite, deep red she-cat with a paler underbelly and a thin black stripe running from the back of her neck to the tip of her tail. Her coat is very wispy (feathery and soft), with a lot of extra feathering on the tail. Her eyes are white and expressionless.
Personality
Determined; gentle; non-judgmental; protective; intelligent; incredibly soft-spoken
History
She was raised up in EmberClan as any other kit was, and she showed great promise; she was strong and bright, optimal traits of a great warrior, and even beautiful enough to attract many suitors. Just as she had nearly earned the title of warrior, however, a vicious fire ravaged the forest that her clan resided in. She went back in to rescue her brother, Redpaw, but he suffocated before she could reach him and she ended up burning her eyes while trying to escape. The encounter permanently dulled her eyesight, nearly blinding her.

The other cats became indulgent after the fire, an obvious reaction to the fact that a blind cat was almost never considered for the Warrior role. She was told many a time that she would most likely to become a Medicine Cat, and that she had to accept that before she got her heart broken. Through sheer determination, though, she trained herself to see the world around her in other ways - she learned to sense movement on the earth, and to read her environment with the sensors in her whiskers. Although she could never quite read the entire environment like any normal cat, she became a formidable Warrior, nonetheless, and targets on the ground learned to fear her.
Other
Being almost blind, she is susceptible to airborne threats.

Last edited by RogueRunner on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me