storage

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

oh you're here

yeah gimme tea i'm staying awhile
100%
don't mind me just dropping off that thing you wanted
No votes
yeah for like the 8000th time why are you even surprised
No votes
sorry my mistake wrong place
No votes

Total votes : 4

storage

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 am

for random things
      not making this pretty rn
      probably never
      enjoy yourself maybe???

**best viewed in chrome
Last edited by eden . on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

character directory

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:54 am

1. asher ♂
    2. carmen ♀
    3. eve ♀
    4. logan ♂
    5. minori ♂
    6. naveen [prince] ♂
    7. rapunzel ♀
    8. sherry ♀
    9. unnamed ♀
Last edited by eden . on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other things

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:54 am

Last edited by eden . on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

idk

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 am

i might need this
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

serialkiller!carmen

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:56 am

spaaaaace

s
p
a
a
c
e

spaaaaaace

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
name carmen stringfield
age 19
gender female
orientation ambiguous ;;
height 5'7''
weight 147 lbs
seniority one year

Like most sociopaths, Carmen is completely apathetic. She doesn't connect well with others, she doesn't care about others, she doesn't feel sorry for others ... she just doesn't feel anything for others. Carmen is only driven by her vindictiveness and her cold curiosity. Her sociopathic nature was exacerbated largely by her home life as a child, where her parents had a strained and abusive relationship, and Carmen was ignored and left to her own devices most of the time ... or else told how useless she was. It was easier for her to turn it all off, and besides, what was the point in caring about the people or things she hurt, anyway? If her parents had just noticed how Carmen would carve animals in the backyard with a completely straight face or bullied the children in the dangerous neighborhood they lived in, she might've been able to get help early on, maybe lived as normal a life as one could expect.
                  But oh well. No use crying over spilled milk.
                  Still, Carmen wasn't stupid. She quickly learned as a child that the best way to go under the radar was to act normal. She would spend her free time practicing facial expressions in the mirror and watching television and reading books to assess what the appropriate, "normal" reaction would be to someone screaming in pain in the street. Carmen, like most sociopaths, was the person that didn't give a damn about the victim -- she would step on them, if she had to, and not feel a twinge of guilt -- but had enough sense to call the ambulance. It was ... the socially expected thing to do. Believe it or not, she was quite personable at social gatherings. She was one of the more popular ones at school.
                  Carmen's curiosity of how far she could push things and how much pain someone could handle before they gave up and died led her to commit increasingly dangerous and violent crimes -- mostly against those that did some sort of transgression against her, even if it was bump her accidentally in the hallway. Carmen was never forgiving, and she was cold and ruthless, to boot. She doesn't gain particular pleasure from killing, but it does satisfy some of her questions about the human body and life itself. In fact, if Carmen hadn't been caught, she was going to go to a medical school. She still reads Gray's Anatomy as a pastime, casual, light-reading sort of book.
                  Since coming to the Academy, Carmen has mostly dropped her friendly act. Everyone knew she was a murderer already, after all. Carmen's tone's usually bland and straightforward, since there's no longer any reason to dance around subjects. Still, she values politeness, so she doesn't pry as much as someone else that's talking to a criminal might. But her white hair and steady stare that she gives sometimes leaves people feeling rather chilly ...

writing, character, & photo edit © me - no ownership on photo claimed - faceclaim: phoebe farell
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hepheastus'kid!asher

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:57 am

spaaaaaaaaaaaaace
positive traits
discreet, loyal,
steady, artistic,
honest, patient

negative traits
passive, harsh
vindictive, whiny,
petulant,
unforgiving, bitter

sculpture,
architecture

dislikes
the cold,
flighty people,
his height +
physique

relations
pals: alex moore
[hera]; enemies:
[aph.]; likes:
[aph.]

spaaaaaaaaaaaaace
spaaaaaaaaaaaaace
name
Asher Firth

height
5' 5''

weight
131 lbs

child of
hephaestus

abilities
immunity to burns
and injury from
fires; increased
sensitivity to
volcanic patterns;
sculpting + clay
work ingenuity;
inventing +
building constructs,
weapons, etc.

spaaaaaaaaaaaaace

faceclaim: thomas sangster. he is 23 IRL so I think we can accept that this baby face can be 15 for this rp ok. images
character is mine. writing is mine.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

forger!eve

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:59 am

Image Image
Image...
name eve fillian
age 24
gender female
height 5'7''
weight 157 lbs

██

self confident, observant, down to earth, and a quick thinker, eve is the worst type of person to have as your enemy -- and the best kind of person to have as your friend. unlike quite a few in the business, eve's true loyalty is for those she considers worthy of it. that might not necessarily mean the person is honest and good, but rather are excellent at what they do and actually make an effort to forge a connection with her. she's certainly not the sentimental type, but once you've got her in your corner, you'll know your back is safe, at least.
    eve got into the business of extraction only recently. she was actually a private detective back in the day, and a damn good one, at that. it's where she trained her ability to pick up details and mannerisms, and it was an ideal way to practice masquerading and going undercover. inevitably, in this day and age, one of eve's cases forced her to go after an extraction team, and she ended up caught in their dream herself when she hooked herself up to their sedatives. you can bet that the experience was exhilarating and hard to forget. before she knew it, eve was hunting for extraction teams to hire her. she's recently stumbled upon this new team, and they may not wholly trust her yet, but as long as they don't stab her in the back or do anything stupid, eve's not going to pull any funny business. she's too professional for that. right?

the images, character, and writing all belong to me. please don't use images without my express permission. fc: naomi harris
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zombieapocalypse!logan

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Image Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
              xdestiny is calling me
              xxopen up my eager eyes
              ‘cause i’m mr brightside
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
      xlogan daniel tesla / 31 / male / resident pro golfer
      x5'11'' / fit / brown hair / hazel eyes

xwithout any particular talents besides having a good swing and not having the courage to
      xspeak up while someone is venting to him, logan probably strikes most as more than just
      xquiet--he's completely unreadable. that's because he is. logan never speaks out of turn,
      xnor does he attempt to stake his place in the group. he knows he's expendable, and he
      xknows that he's not the strongest or smartest of the group. therefore, logan keeps his
      xhead down and doesn't complain. if it weren't for the people he was with right now, he'd
      xhave died a long time ago. he doesn't find himself a supremely interesting character.
      xeven he realizes how bland he must be. still, he makes a great soundboard, and he
      xprobably knows the most about everyone else in the group only because he's heard so
      xmany vent stories from everyone else. privately, logan finds it irksome that others come
      xto him all the time. would it be so hard to keep your petty complaints to yourself? it's the
      xdamn apocalypse for god's sake! but he doesn't say anything and instead keeps that
      xfaint polite smile on his face. that's how he's always gone through life--politely. never
      xtread on anyone's toes. kept to himself. didn't get his rising fame get to him. because
      xhe's just a regular guy in a sea of brilliant people. and he's okay with that. he's accepted
      xhe's horribly, woefully mundane. that's okay. it's okay. it'll be okay.
      xand then the end of the world happened.

xlogan never wanted much in life and he never got any. he divorced his childhood
      xsweetheart, lost custody of his child, the single star of his life, and his college
      xeducation fell right through the floor. in fact, all that he had going for him was his talent
      xfor golfing, and logan wasn't even sure how much he liked golfing. but it paid the bills,
      xencouraged him to exercise, and people seemed to like him, even though he was never
      xvery interesting during interviews. but that was alright. he got to see his seven year old
      xdaughter for a few days every week, and that was great. it was the one thing logan
      xreally looked forward to each week. everything else was just monotonous routine.
      xthen, at the dawn of the end of the world, logan had to take a golf club to his infected
      xdaughter's head. he watched her brains splatter on the walls in a spray of pink and red.
      xsaw her pretty yellow dress tear and stain and her limp, plump, just-had-a-growth-spurt
      xbody fall to the floor with an almost hilarious whompity-thump sound. like she was nothing
      xmore than a rag doll. and logan did all of it without shedding a tear. oh, he cried before he
      xdid it. he took shelter in his room and put his back to the door and sobbed into his chest
      xwhile he heard his daughter's nails scratch against the woodwork. oh, his beautiful baby...

xthis man has survived staggering debt, a divorce from the only woman he ever loved, and
      xkilled his only daughter and the light of his life without blinking.
      xso now I'm asking you:
      xdo you find logan tesla nothing more than mundane?
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

unnamed!lina

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Last edited by eden . on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

criminalmastermind!minori

Postby eden . » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Image Image
        name: minori kato
        role: the mastermind ace

build: slim and good for jumping out of the way
        height: 5 ft. 11 in. // 180 cm.
        weight: 152 lbs. // 69 kg.

personality: quiet and reserved but only because everyone annoys the hell out of him -- not that he outwardly admits it. if it was by his own choice he's pretty sure he'd like to be on a beach somewhere sleeping for about 70% of the day. very intelligent and clever by the dictionary definitions, but by convention and appearances he's pretty gosh darn stupid and ignorant. or maybe he's just saying what comes to his mind without thinking about how it might offend someone. either way. he prefers not to be paid attention to and would prefer to keep in the background of things. unfortunately he also seems to really like screwing up peoples' lives. it's his other 30% of the day.
        likes: bagel sandwiches, techno pop, books with 500+ pages, cartoons
        dislikes: documentaries, photos manipulated to be black and white just to be black and white, large crowds
        is good at: napping within 2 seconds, tuning out droning speeches, snorting derisively, slipping out of sticky situations, poker faces, speed reading, memorizing and recalling, holding his breath

orientation: pansexual
        not that love is of paramount interest to him
        interest: none

fc: shota matsuda
eden .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me