πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:25 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feel free to use your own form or the one provided

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][color=green] β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“ [/color]
[img]CAT IMAGE HERE[/img]
[b][i]CAT NAME[/i][/b]
[b]Future Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Current rank[/b]
[b]Desired rank[/b]
[color=green] β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“[/color]
[b]Crush[/b]
[b]Mate[/b] TBD
[b]Kits[/b]
[color=green] β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“ [/color]
[b]Mother[/b]
[b]Father[/b]
[b]Other Kin[/b]
[color=green]  β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“[/color]
[b]Description[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Other[/b]
[color=green]  β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“[/color][/size][/center]

* IMPORTANT NOTE:
Make a separate post for each cat!

Roleplay Forum - Click Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:39 pm

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
A s h s t a r
Age 50 Moons
Gender Tom
Current rank Leader
Desired rank Achieved
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush Open
Mate TBD
Kits None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Graynose
Father Darksplash
Other Kin None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description
Ashstar is a dark gray and white sleek tom. He has intense copper eyes, however, he is partially blind in his left eye.
Personality
Ashstar is an overall fierce tom. However, when around his loved ones he's just a big softie. He's one of the most loyal cats in the forest, whether towards his mate or clan. Climbing trees is his specialty. This comes in handy with his love for squirrel meat.
History
Ashstar was growing up when the clan began to shift. He is one of the cats who remained loyal to the old paths. Change doesn't come easy to this tom and he prefers to not deal with it.
Other
I need sleep, this is so sloppy.
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:45 pm

M o u s e b e r r y
Age 32 Moons
Gender She-Cat
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank Achieved(Queen?)
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush Open
Mate TBD
Kits None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“FAMILYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Mother Dapplestream
Father Longfur
Other Kin None
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description
Mouseberry is a long hair calico she-cat. She has forest green eyes. Her whiskers match the length of her fur.
Personality
Mouseberry is a strong-willed she-cat. She has a good head on her shoulders. Wise words are always available to anyone who needs them. She can be a little irritable at times but it's not hard to look past that. She has a love for all cats and sometimes envies the life of a Medicine cat.
History Average clan life
Other
N/A
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby PenguinQueen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Hazelmoon.jpg
Hazelmoon.jpg (69.5 KiB) Viewed 2280 times

Hazelmoon
Future name
Age 26 moons
Gender She-cat
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank Queen
Crush Undecided
Mate TBD
Kits Not yet
Mother Cloudberry
Father Unknown
Other Kin Lionfang (brother)
Description She is a cream-orange she-cat with hazel eyes
Personality She is playful and slightly immature. She has a lot of patience, but she can be scary if she is truly angry.
History She was clan-born and her mother taught her the old ways. Her brother never spent time with her mother.
Other
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Lionfang.jpg
Lionfang.jpg (46.32 KiB) Viewed 2280 times

Lionfang
Future Name Lionfang
Age 26 moons
Gender Tom
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank Deputy
Crush Undecided
Mate TBD
Kits None
Mother Cloudberry
Father Unknown
Other Kin Hazelmoon (sister)
Description Lionfang is a orange muscular tom with hazel eyes.
Personality Lionfang is ambitious and power-hungry, but he would never hurt any of his clanmates.
History He grew up with Hazelmoon, but he didn't see much of his mother. His morals aren't as strong as his sister's, but he is still loyal to the clan.
Other
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Looks interesting! Mark
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:30 am

Cloudstep
Future Name
Age; 32 moons
Gender ; Male
Current rank; Warrior
Desired rank ; Elder, whenever he's old enough
Crush; None/open
Mate TBD
Kits ; None, would want some
Mother;Nightwing
Father; Frostfang
Other Kin; Blackbird (brother), Greypool (brother)
Description; A tom with a long white coat and pale blue eyes
Personality; Very Happy go lucky and carefree. He's not afraid to take risk. Cloudstep is very brave and protective, but normally is a slouch. He doesn't like unnecessary rights and tried to avoid troblue if he can. There are times when Cloudstep can be guilable, believing everything that told to him. Not only this, but he doesn't have good since of direction. Overall, Cloudstep is a pretty swell and laidback cat, with a some what slow mind
History; Nothing to special, He was clan born cat, growing up with his two brothers
Other
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:38 am

Tigerlily
Future Name
Age ; 28 moons
Gender ; Female
Current rank : Warrior
Desired rank; Queen, doesn't want to admit it
Crush; None, open
Mate TBD
Kits; none
Mother; Rosepetal
Father; Singed
Other Kin; none
Description; Orange cat with black stripes and spots. Her eyes are pale green
Personality; Tigersong is like her father some, very aggressive and tough. She doesn't like others stepping on her paws and will take action if she needs to. Tigersong Is very proud, strong and cunning. Although she's a tough gal, she does have a soft side that embarrass her
History; Tigerlily is the daughter of dangerous street day name Singed. She always wanted to be like her father as a kit, but soon changed after her mother took her and escaped into the clan. Rosepetal didn't want her daughter being as ruthless and cruel as her father. It took a while, but Tigerlily haf gotten use to the clan life
Other;
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 am

All are accepted!
I'll update the allegiance and assign mates once I get home from school
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:08 am

Stormykit, Stormypaw, Stormyskies
Tom of 10 Moons, Apprentice
Wants to be a Warrior later Deputy

Short-furred Grey Tabby with Amber Eyes

Crush: Open
Mate: TBA
Kits: None
Kin: Petalpelt - Mother, Ashfang - Father,
Bayclaw, Brighteyes - Aunts, Rainypaw,
Cloudypaw(Open for rper) - Sisters,
Quietbrook, Thornfur - Cousins

Personality: Headstrong, Loyal, Grouchy,
Cold at times, Hard working, Outspoken

Theme Song: Tunnels - AVA

Fears: Being used, losing his family

Dreams: Of Leading the clan one
day

Anything Else? Sister Cloudypaw is open
for a roleplayer

Stormypaw is a stubborn and at times reckless tom who has a deep loyalty to his family and to his clan. He is headstrong, always ready to charge into something without thinking about it first. He can come off as arrogant at times and like he's unwilling to listen to anyone else's point of view if its different from his own. He can seem cold and uncaring for the plight of others and is not known to go out of his way to help anyone. It makes him seem vastly different from his mother and sister. While in reality Stormypaw is a very gentle and caring cat. He just doesn't like to show it. He won't show his care and time to anyone unless he feels they deserve it. Once he thinks someones worth it he can be the most understanding and kind cat they've ever met. He works hard for what he believes in and those he cares about. Always making sure they're taken care of and provided for. He is outspoken, especially so when it comes to the misfortune or mistreatment of others. He is not shy about going head to head with anyone if it means keeping someone from being treated unfairly. That might be the only time he lets his true colors shine through for anyone else to see. He is mostly just afraid of being used, as he feels like his mother falls victim to that far too much. He doesn't want anyone to mistake his kindness for weakness.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me