Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ✦ ─── '' idéa's onexone search ,, )

Postby serafim » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:53 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐋X𝐌𝐘X𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒X𝐎𝐍X𝐓𝐇𝐄X𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆X𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄 ───────────────────────────────────
    ─────────────────────────────────────── 𝐀𝐋𝐋X𝐋𝐈𝐓X𝐔𝐏X𝐀𝐍𝐃X𝐈X𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓X𝐓𝐎X𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄!
    hello! i'm idéa and i'm just getting into rp again after a year and a half hiatus. i currently work so i'm not super active during the daytime unless i
    ts my off day. i live in the southern part of the states in the EST timezone, however i'm always on in the later parts of the evening. i completely u
    nderstand if someone is busy, so please don't fret if you can't immediately get back to me! i'm pretty understanding and ask for it to be reciprocat
    ed by my partner(s).if you're interested, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm on here! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄
    i consider myself a semi-lit to literate roleplayer, so i can write anywhere from 450 words up to 1k+ a post, however i like to match with my part
    ners. i'm comfortable roleplaying a male or female in a mxm, fxm, or fxf pairing. i can roleplay either here on cs or any other forum or even disc
    ord
    , i'm not picky whatsoever and will go with whatever you're most comfortable with. please, if you lose interest or muse, let me know; i would
    rather you tell me than ghost me. i will let you know if i get busy, and i hope you can do the same, i understand writers block or life simply getti
    ng crazy. i mainly chatter through discord outside of cs, so if you want to contact me to develop relationships and all that jazz, that's the best w
    ay to reach me, and i love developing character relations as well!
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑
    i look for someone who is also semi-lit to literate, i don't mind matching your word count however that is the least i ask. it helps a lot if you're i
    nterested in bouncing ideas around
    , especially when it comes to plot and how our characters will develop up until endgame. i also hope that yoi
    u'd let me know if you get busy or lose muse, as i will always do the same for you.
    𝐑𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
    im interested in slice of life, anything medieval, enemies to lovers or just any kind of slowburn plot, as well as anything to do with the use of p
    owers
    . i am also interested in anything cowboy/western, college settings, and anything that involves angst or a romance subplot.
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍
    i'm not interested in any kind of animal roleplays, including warrior cats. at the moment i'm not interested in pokemon roleplays or the use of a
    nime
    faceclaims. nothing pulled straight from tv shows, movies, or comics either please, however if they're related in some manner to what i a
    m interested in, i'd be more than happy to at least consider. i'm not interested in highschool settings whatsoever or characters under the age of
    eighteen

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Craboom-047 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:29 pm

What's up? Craboom here! It looks like it's role-playing season for me, and I hope I can find something of interest!

About me:
- Usually in CST, but sometimes EST
- Doing my best to be active again (feel free to bug me about it every once in a while though)
- Working on better communicating, but I'm usually open to chat
- I'm good playing any gender (got some new characters to try out as well)
- I can do most any type of relationship as well
- I prefer multiple characters (2-4 or more)
- OCs generally preferred
- I'm usually semi-lit (a few paragraphs at most), but I just want something I enjoy
- I am open to discussing characters and plot as much as you desire and try to be as flexible as I can
- Forums or discord (I generally check this one more) preferred, but can do PMs... I'd rather not though

I'd prefer this from you:
- Communicate with me please, it really helps me communicate better with you as well
- Can be at least a little flexible
- Be respectful of what I can/cannot do (I will do the same)
- Be friendly
- Perfect spelling and grammar isn't required (I understand if this isn't your first language), but I'd at least like to know what you're trying to say
- Be able to help out with ideas and such

Stars indicate interest
- Here's some (albeit older) ideas I have, if you want something to work with (varies ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Maybe some sort of original concept/world we can work on together (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- I'm a sucker for fantasy stuff/more adventure plots, especially if we c9me up with our own world (★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Medieval style worlds (also a fan of pirates and other somewhat historical settings) (★ ★ ★)
- Superheros/villians (I got a team of villains and some hero duos I would love to use more) (★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Gods/Goddesses (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Slice of life/normal humans and such (★)
- Humanoids (think fantasy creatures like merfolk, elves, angels, all of that stuff) (★ ★ ★ ★)
- Most any animal, realistic or not (not a fan or horses) (★ ★ ★)
- Romance based plots (I’m down to make anything above include some romance too but it’s not required) (★ ★)
- If you have an idea just ask, good chances I am open to it
- As for fandoms... ask... there are a few, but I may or may not be interested in looking at (interest levels vary)

Interested? Send a PM! Looking forward to chatting with you!

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:21 am

Goaterible wrote:
Goaterible wrote:
I don't have the motivation and skill to make a fancy post, so I'll just keep it simple! Hi, the name's Goat/Vile and I'm looking for a rp buddy.

About me
- Lgbtq+
- I don't do fxm
- I don't play canon characters
- I can post several times a day
- I live in CEST timezone
- I'm only interested in romance
- Decent grammar
- Post lengths vary a lot
(A sentence to 500+ words)
- Open to any ideas
- I'm shy and autistic so I
have difficulties starting
a convo ooc
- I love to brainstorm about the plot
About you
- Lgbtq+ friendly
- Post once a day or two
- Post lengths don't matter
- Grammar has to be
understandable but doesn't
have to be perfect
- That's about it, yeah
Non-fandom rp ideas
- Humans and monsters
- Demons and/or angels
- Werewolves
- Highschool romance
- Futurestic city
- Western
- Fantasy
- Dragons
- Fantasy or realistic wolves
- Space and aliens
- Witches
- Vikings
- Middle age/medieval
- Apocalyptic
- Dinosaurs
Fandom ideas
- BNHA/MHA
- Orange is the new black
- X-men
- WOF
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Arcane
- Alien(Ridley Scott's)
- Horizon (ZD/FW)
- Stranger things
- Shadow of the Colossus
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wait for me. » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:30 am

wait for me. wrote:Hello! I'm wait for me. and I'm looking for a new 1x1 partner! My time zone is est. I can write about 500 words on average, but I'm capable of writing more. I'll rp in forums, pms, or on discord (wait for me.#0617). I can usually post more than once a week, but possibly less if you want longer replies. I'd like someone who can at least help me out a bit with the plot and will respond with more than just 'okay' or 'it's up to you' because I'm indecisive as heck. Romance isn't required in my plots, but if our 1x1 does have romance, I'm open to any pairing of genders, though my favorite is fxf.

What I'll Do
    1. Victorian Era
    2. Medieval
    3. Pirates
    4. I'll do just about any historical period, provided I have some knowledge of it.
    5. Contemporary paranormal investigators
    6. Faeries

Stuff I Have No Interest In
    1. Anything fandom related
    2. Anything animal based
    3. Soulmate AUs
    4. Any sort of massive power imbalance in a romance
    5. Kidnapping romance
    6. I'm not super into contemporary stuff – I don't like dealing with modern technology. I have some exceptions, this is just a general rule.

Some Specific Ideas for your Consideration (Bold --> Highly interested)
    - (FxF or MxM, Victorian or Medieval) Person A and Person B were raised side by side. They were the absolute best of friends. While they're being prepped for marriage (they can already be engaged or their families are just grooming them for it) they realize they have feelings for each other.

- (FxF or MxF Victorian) Person A is a recently turned vampire, but their close friend, Person B, still thinks Person A is dead. Person A slowly tries to make their way back into Person B's life while also mastering the whole being-a-vampire thing.

- (Any, Pirates) A crew of pirates tries their best to reverse a curse put on them by their former captain.

- (MxM or FxF, Medieval or Victorian) Upper class person x personal servant

- (MxF [I'd prefer the woman's role here, but if you're interested and prefer woman's roles, that's fine] - Any Era) I've kinda been feeling like doing some mushy, fluffy family stuff. There would still be drama, of course, because there's no fun in a roleplay where nothing happens, but I really like the idea of doing a roleplay where two characters settle down and start a family and all that kinda stuff.

- (Multi, Medieval) The king dies and leaves his child to inherit the throne. However, every shift from one monarch to the next causes instability in the kingdom. Another person, around the age of the rising monarch, comes to court and claims to be the king's illegitimate child – and they've come to claim what they believe to be their birthright.

- (Any, Pirates) Captain x Non-Pirate. Really non-specific.

- (Multi, Any) A team of paranormal investigators. Another kind of non-specific one. I like the idea of going through all their investigations, with stuff in between, as well, to build up characters and relationships and all that. [I have both romantic and platonic ship ideas that get into more specifics.]

- (FxF or MxM, Victorian or Edwardian) A romance at an all girls or all boys school, preferably with some ghost shenanigans involved [I have a specific plot in mind, if you want more details!]

-(Any, Victorian) Former lovers meet again after a messy split and ~drama~ ensues

- I'd also be down for some sort of arranged marriage plot

- Honestly, if you have any other ideas, throw them my way. I can't promise I'll like them, but I'll consider them, at least.

Send me a pm or message on discord if you're interested and we can hash out the details! I can flesh out some plots based on your interests, and I'm always open to new suggestions and little details. We'll just see what works out!
wait for me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 x 1 Roleplay search

Postby N64 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:47 am

𝟷 𝚡 𝟷 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑
──────── ( ɴᴏɴ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ

--------------

I'm semi-lit to lit, it depends on you really, i'll respond with
    the same amount of detail as you do. I use he/him prns and
    my name is Jesse. I communicate a lot out of the role-play
    as well and I always try to respond quickly. I prefer mxm or
    nbxm roleplays and usually do romance/ horror/ action.

1. Angel x Demon
      → Looking to do an angel x demon role-play (I'd preferably play the role of the demon as i already have an oc).
      I have a brief storyline about how the demon has deep fascinations with how angels live and wishes to integrate
      themselves within by hiding as an angel and accidentally falls in love, id be willing to change it though of course.
      I'd prefer for it to be mlm mainly because thats what I identify as but I dont mind changing if you want to.
N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:16 am

Howdy! I’m Arokai, but I tend to go by Atlas more these days!! As you can probably tell, im here to look for a few 1x1 partners!

What I bring to the table:

-Literate, capable of up to 1000+ words but more than willing to do a lot less too! I mirror post length, typically
-Very relaxed and laid back, just here to have fun and make friends!
-Flexible with plots and time skips, I’ll pull my weight with thinking up something fun for us to do!
-I LOVE doing oc x canon Rps, I always have. I’m more than willing to double up, too! (We both play one oc and one canon char)
-I quite enjoying doing romance RPs, but otherwise is fine too!
-I prefer to rp over pm or discord, but a forum would be fine as well
- I work fairly often but I’m more than willing to type up replies while on break
- I’m pretty active, on multiple times a day just to vibe

What I’m looking to rp
(More stars=More desirable)

- Stranger things (***************)
- Umbrella academy (***************)
- Pokemon (*******)
[ Legends arceus preferably! ]
-Stardew valley (*******)
-Dragon age inquisition (*********)
-How to train your dragon (ocs+canon or just ocs) (*********)
-Warrior cats (ocs only) (**)
-Dragon slayer x dragon shapeshifter (***)
-Merfolk x pirate (***)
-Marvel (***)
-Flightrising dragons (*******)
-Wings of fire (****)
- Demon slayer (*****)
[ As a note, I'm finished the manga!]

I’m also open to other suggestions and plot recommendations! Feel free to shoot me a pm if you’re interested ^^ I don’t bite! I’m sure we could work out something fun for both of us!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:49 am

(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby will byers » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:11 pm

about me!
    i go by will or edward

i use all pronouns, so go ahead and use whatever ones you want to​

i've been roleplaying for around 6 years​

i am a semi-lit to advanced lit roleplayer; nothing more and nothing less​

i can write up to 500+ words or more, though i typically just try to mirror my partner.​

rules
    i do not do oc x canon; i ONLY do canon x canon ships and oc x oc ​

please do not produce an excessively long rp response, it tires me out really fast​

i'm fine with roleplaying on any media, doesn't matter to me if it is through here or another source​

brainstorming together is highly preferred; i do have a few plots in mind when it comes to aus​

i am most comfortable doing mxm roleplays, sorry​

i am ghost-friendly, i understand everyone has a life outside of roleplaying​

fandoms i am looking for (characters i play and ships are listed in parenthesis in bold)

be more chill:
boyf riends​ - jeremy heere

genshin impact:
kaebedo - albedo

it (2017 and 2019 adaptations):
reddie, stozier​ - richie tozier for both

marvel:
stucky, sambucky​ - bucky barnes for both

stranger things:
byler - will byers

ocs
    if we do oc x oc, i will discuss and show my ocs with you then!​

my ocs mainly consist of fandom-based and fantasy based ocs​

i am fine with any genre when it comes to oc x oc ships​

if you are interested in a roleplay of any sort just message me here :)
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

. . . . . . . .
████
████
████
████

link here,
link here,

─────
████
████
░░░░░░░
╒══════╕

text box one

└──────┘

█████████
────────────
█████████
───── 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝!
╒══════════╕

text box two

└──────────┘
░░░░░░░
. . . . . . . .

will byers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leikindasuxkz » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:02 am

HI!!!! Would you like to be my roleplay partner? Well here is all you should need to know! :>

Heres all I currently have a lot of free time so my replies will be 1-3 a day, maybe more depending on your speed also. My replies usually follow the same amount as my partners, and usually if not following my partners reply I can go up to 2000 words before I start repeating myself. My strength is descriptions and I'm great at working with more than one character, and have done up to 5 before in a situation. I do struggle to come up with plot twists, and sometimes as I get tired or more busy during the day my characters may lose a small edge at times, however they do not lose their individuality which I think is important. My roleplays can go from romance to assasin to war, even animal or fantasy as long as I have information on abilities. :)

I do have to admit I haven't roleplayed in a couple years, and the one I have done recently has finished quickly as we didn't have proper communications and the characters weren't suited for eachother so it really didn't work for the plot we were going for and the only plausible solution was to let the characters go. I love maintaining communication throughout the play and would appreciate that if you do take up this offer you understand and will contribute with that. :)

I would also like opportunities to make new characters!! So feel free to suggest something unique- it takes me a day to come up with a full character form, sometimes less but once I get the baselines of their character we can start planning while I do it. :)

I dont watch many shows so I do avoid fandom roleplays, sorry about that! But don't shy away from asking still, I may have watched it on the off chance. :)

Thank you for your time! I hope you consider this opportunity, if you want more info or would like to start one, don't shy away from messaging me, my pms are always open!! :>

-Lei☆

────────────────

Hey! My name is Lei!
They / them
I like spreading positivity!
I hope we can be friends!
G O A T S
This guy made this cool signature,
check them out --> ©

────────────────
─────────

─────────
Leikindasuxkz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:46 am

azhefa. wrote:
    about me:
      - plays females in mxf, but willing to do poly relations in a small group rp or a 3-way setting if you have a friend to bring into it
      - won't play characters under 21, prefers 25+
      - rps romance with adults only, not interested in writing romance with anyone underaged
      - eastern standard time [southeastern usa]
      - prefers discord over forums
      - let me know your limits so there isn't any crossed lines

most wanted - star wars/mandolorian universe - several plots
      - plot 1: bounty hunter/mandolorian x prey [enemies to lovers, angst and the like]
      - plot 2: royal x guard [eventual lovers, mutual pining, some angst and stuff]
      - plot 3: royal x assassin/bounty hunter [another enemies to lovers, hunter turned protector]
      - plot 4: former jedi x mandolorian [after order 66, more enemies to lovers, have to work together, 'hate that i love you' vibes?]
      - plot 5: former jedi x former jedi [after order 66, must hide to survive, secret feelings, jedi can't love angst]
      - plot 6: former jedi x sith lord [after order 66, sith wants to turn them dark, actually turns sith good]
      - plot 7: former padiwan x sith lord or jedi [adult padiwan left before being knighted, sith wants them for the dark, jedi wants to bring them back to the order, open for ideas]

some other plots - mostly werewolves:
      plot 1: two rogue wolves - end up in the same neutral land and have to work it out, surrounding packs want them to either leave, become a pack, or die so they must try and work together in rounding up the other rogues and become a pack before they are all wiped out, definite enemies to lovers thing, slow burn maybe? it depends
      plot 2: pack healer x pack member or alpha - know each other a little but after rogues start coming into the territory, the member/alpha gets into a nasty fight which lands him in the healer's room, she saves him and tends to his wounds all the while getting to know him more, a friends to lovers type thing, can be super fluffy as well as angsty
      plot 3: lone wolf x pack wolf [leader or member] - she's a lone wolf trying to survive but ends up in the pack's territory, the pack wolf is charged with finding her and seeing if she's a threat and to eliminate or drive her away if she was, she's harmless so she's allowed to stay but other loners start trickling in and leaves her in danger so the pack wolf takes it upon himself to get to know her more and try and talk her into joining the pack, a strangers to friends to lovers thing with some idiots don't know they're in love sprinkled in there for good measure

plot 4: single mother x the grouch next door/landlord [can be humans or supernaturals] - single mother is doing her best with her young son, but is still struggling, the neighbor/landlord is a jerk who doesn't seem to like her and is always demanding she pay rent on time, she ends up having a breakdown on the patio one night and it brings out the neighbor's softer side for a moment, but it's enough to kind of break the ice and they slowly become friendlier, a strangers/enemies to lovers thing, definite slow burn, can throw in a lot of drama or fluff too
      plot 5: babysitter/nanny x single father [can be humans or supernaturals] - single father lost his wife a few years ago and has been doing great as a single father, but after a promotion and move across the country he's left needing some help, he hires a nanny for his child to help ease the responsibility and the two aren't super friendly straight away, it takes a long time for them to warm up enough to just be on a first name basis, the nanny and child become very bonded which is tough on the father while also being a sort of blessing since it keeps his kid happy, slow burn maybe glacial burn, boss to friends to lovers thing, can throw in a lot of drama and fluff too
Last edited by azhefa. on Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me