[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Postby eventer » Thu May 02, 2024 7:30 pm

their weight, is their adult weight. So of course it has nothing to do with their age or being pregnant. Obviously dogs can’t fall pregnant till 6 months of age (though me personally if I ever need my RL dogs, it wouldn’t be till they are minimum 2) so the weight section, is purely for adults…

The crush/mate section is also for when they are adults as in their section it says β€œtoo young”

Maybe don’t dis the mods of a forum you are involved in? Saying they may not understand someone’s form or that they may be β€œiffy” may offend them.

I won’t reply further until I am accepted into the forum c:
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:14 am

Kay
(Actually, my friend says dogs and wolves can't get pregnant until their two. You have to fix them at like six months old for other reasons...and because its just easier.)

Also, I was talking about the mods of the site. We have to be careful, because they can kick you off the site and it isn't fun being on board approval.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri May 03, 2024 3:22 pm

no worries, I was worried you were talking about the forums mods. Although I wouldn’t speak ill of the websites forum c:

Your friend is misinformed haha. Female dogs come into heat at 5-10 months of age and can become pregnant the moment they do. Male dogs reach sexual maturity earlier. For health reasons, dogs should not be bred till they are 2. In the wild, dogs and wolves are bred/mated anywhere from 6 months onwards, it’s just the younger they are, the more risks are involved. Generally I believe wolves have a better way of avoiding this as they have a stronger hierarchy than stray/feral dogs. Often only the alphas are allowed to breed and so the pups are the alpha males and he will look after said pups for a long time before the females go off on their own c:

And in fact for health reasons, dogs should not be sterilised until they are 2 years old c: we do it sooner because people don’t want to deal with entire males or females especially if they have one of each at the same time.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon May 06, 2024 7:22 am

@eventer Your characters are accepted! They would be loners, meaning they're not a part of the pack, correct?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri May 10, 2024 5:46 pm

Hey y'all just checking in again! We're at the end of the drama with the small mountains, so the time-skip will be coming up for a total of 6 weeks (bring each dogs age up to approximately 1 month). Is everyone still okay with this, or would we like more time to roleplay?

Furthermore, how do we feel about a new roleplay thread? Would y'all still like me to create new threads for freshness and ease, or would y'all like to continue how we are on this one?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 10, 2024 10:14 pm

I think we've been putting it off long enough.
Well...RPing it out long enough.
I'm ready for a skip.

I definitely think new threads are good.
Despite the digging through pages to find forms.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 8:13 pm

Hi everyone! The new roleplay and discussion thread is now up and running.

Feel free to repost forms on the new discussion thread.
    All dogs should be at least 1 month older due to a time skip.
    Once everyone has their forms on the new thread, I'll let you know when we're free to begin roleplaying!

Discussion Thread

Roleplay Thread
    (please do not post here yet)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me